Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrorist Attack hits Planned Parenthood

+4
Clicker
Darth Cheney
Gomezz Adddams
Dr. Evil
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Terrorist Attack hits Planned Parenthood - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist Attack hits Planned Parenthood

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:40 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:The Colorado Springs terrorist was in custody during the late afternoon hours yesterday.  I will call the roll of the angry middle-aged (+) white men on JSI to be certain that all can be accounted for.
I wouldn't worry about any of these guys.  They are more the chicken shitt anonymous threatening letter types.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Terrorist Attack hits Planned Parenthood - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist Attack hits Planned Parenthood

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:41 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:I guess when you are in fear of your life and completely and totally terrified someone will try to convince you it is a terrorist attack.  I remember a few years ago on the I-5 in LA a semi came thru the center divider and crushed two cars in front of me before it got stopped.  I felt terrorized then but no one called it a terrorist attack.  Same thing happened a few times in bars, completely and totally terrorized but no cigar..................
BS.  This buffoon very likely shot up the place based the fact that they perform abortions.   If that's the case, then he attacked the place based on his religous convictions.  How is that any different than the Islamic Terrorists?

Islam doesn't condone the killing of innocent unborn children.

I can guarantee this nut bag is a devout liberal that finally snapped from his incurable mental disease known as liberalism. At least it got our Jihadist in Chief finally defending the police compared to his last 1+ years of spewing contempt and vitriol. At least there is a bright spot in all of this.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:09 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:I guess when you are in fear of your life and completely and totally terrified someone will try to convince you it is a terrorist attack.  I remember a few years ago on the I-5 in LA a semi came thru the center divider and crushed two cars in front of me before it got stopped.  I felt terrorized then but no one called it a terrorist attack.  Same thing happened a few times in bars, completely and totally terrorized but no cigar..................
BS.  This buffoon very likely shot up the place based the fact that they perform abortions.   If that's the case, then he attacked the place based on his religous convictions.  How is that any different than the Islamic Terrorists?

You seem to be projecting a tad here Jimmy Olsen. You are fervently hoping/wishing/praying that he is a religious fanatic acting on his beliefs. However any cub reporter worth his salt would have found by interviewing people who knew him that he was probably just bug nuts.

The man who police say attacked a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado had lived part of the time in a cabin with no electricity or running water in the North Carolina mountains.

His neighbors in Black Mountain said Robert Lewis Dear kept mostly to himself. But James Russell said when Dear did talk, it was a rambling combination of a number of topics that didn't make sense together and he tended to avoid eye contact.

Two topics Russell said he never heard Dear talk about were religion or abortion.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-police-id-clinic-gunman-robert-lewis-dear-35461062

However this is still a fluid (remember fluid from your cub reporter handbook?) situation and time will tell. But hey, make your Christmas list and check it twice, I hear Santa Claus is coming to town.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:26 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

You seem to be projecting a tad here Jimmy Olsen. You are fervently hoping/wishing/praying that he is a religious fanatic acting on his beliefs. However any cub reporter worth his salt would have found by interviewing people who knew him that he was probably just bug nuts.

The man who police say attacked a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado had lived part of the time in a cabin with no electricity or running water in the North Carolina mountains.

His neighbors in Black Mountain said Robert Lewis Dear kept mostly to himself. But James Russell said when Dear did talk, it was a rambling combination of a number of topics that didn't make sense together and he tended to avoid eye contact.

Two topics Russell said he never heard Dear talk about were religion or abortion.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-police-id-clinic-gunman-robert-lewis-dear-35461062

However this is still a fluid (remember fluid from your cub reporter handbook?) situation and time will tell. But hey, make your Christmas list and check it twice, I hear Santa Claus is coming to town.
So you're saying that he drug himself and all his gear to this PP facility because it seemed 'handy'?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:08 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Oh Gomezz I think you are not correct about projecting. Are you suggesting that Dr Jones is really a religious fanatic ? I don't think that is the case.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:46 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Oh Gomezz I think you are not correct about projecting.  Are you suggesting that Dr Jones is really a religious fanatic ?  I don't think that is the case.

Nope SweetCheeks™, not your pop psychology meaning of projection but this one: "A forecast or prognosis obtained by an inference about some hypothetical situation based on known facts." However the facts in the Colorado shooting at this time are few so maybe you'd be more comfortable with the terms "conjecture" or "pure BS". Myself I'm in favor of "bug nuts krazy".
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:41 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

It doesn't necessary have to be religious fanaticism.  In fact terrorism is defined as a political undertaking, but as we well know a person's politics depend heavily on their religious beliefs.  His political belief could very well be that abortion should not be legal, and acted based on that assumption.

http://i.word.com/idictionary/terrorism

Terrorism isn't measured by a person's mental state.  Someone who is willing to blow themself up in the name of Allah definitely has a screw loose.  There is also evidence of hallucinogenic drugs being pushed on attackers, which would alter their frame of mind.  If this terrorist's neighbors lived next to an Islamic terrorist, their assessment of them would likely be very similar to their assessment of him.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:35 pm

Dr. Jones wrote: His political belief could very well be that abortion should not be legal, and acted based on that assumption.

What are his views on abortion and what is your source?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:37 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:  His political belief could very well be that abortion should not be legal, and acted based on that assumption.

You're a buffoon.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:43 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:  His political belief could very well be that abortion should not be legal, and acted based on that assumption.

You're a buffoon.

How do you know he even had a view on abortion, jimmy?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:44 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

You're a buffoon.

You're a buffoon

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:53 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

You're a buffoon.

You're a buffoon

At least I am not one who condones people being beaten to death because they are homeless !
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:56 pm

C'mon you who approves of beating to death homeless people, tell us what are his views on abortion.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:58 pm

Cat got your tongue Jimmy?  What are his views on abortion?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:58 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

You're a buffoon.

You're a buffoon

At least I am not one who condones people being beaten to death because they are homeless !
What color is the sky in your world?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:00 pm

Dr. Jones wrote: What color is the sky in your world?

You disappoint me gator mouth.  Is that the best answer you can provide?

What was/is Mr. Dear's view on abortion?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:03 pm

Come on Jimmy, you know we know you know what Mr. Dear's view on abortion was so you may as well spill the beans.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:17 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Come on Jimmy, you know we know you know what Mr. Dear's view on abortion was so you may as well spill the beans.
Did I not make it abundantly clear that I was expressing an opinion?  Anybody?!?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:08 pm

Victim describes facing down killer
http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/11/28/planned-parenthood-shooting-colorado-witness-sot-newday.cnn

That's a pretty sobering story of helplessness.  I think the safe rooms they had really saved a lot of lives.  That's an opinion Garfield. Suspect  It's both impressive and disturbing that they were so prepared for this type of attack.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:21 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Did I not make it abundantly clear that I was expressing an opinion?  Anybody?!?

Ya sure, ya betcha.

Hey, are you going to tell why you think it is OK to beat to death homeless people?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:51 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Victim describes facing down killer
http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/11/28/planned-parenthood-shooting-colorado-witness-sot-newday.cnn

That's a pretty sobering story of helplessness.  I think the safe rooms they had really saved a lot of lives.  That's an opinion Garfield. Suspect  It's both impressive and disturbing that they were so prepared for this type of attack.

Too bad they don't have "safe wombs" at PP.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:26 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Victim describes facing down killer

Too bad they don't have "safe wombs" at PP.
Too bad people don't show the same concern for the lives of the living as they do the unborn.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:34 pm

Looks like are starting to piece some things together on this guy:

Domestic violence - check
Likes scaring people with his guns - check
Lives off the grid where the gubberment can't touch him - check
Politically outspoken and combative- check
Neighbors call cops over argument - check

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_29176954/planned-parenthood-shooter-led-reclusive-existence-mountain-enclave

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:44 pm

Skeptical wrote:

"No more baby parts"

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/planned-parenthood-shooting-suspect-made-comment-about-no-more-baby-n470706

Sit and spin bitches

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:49 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

"No more baby parts"

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/planned-parenthood-shooting-suspect-made-comment-about-no-more-baby-n470706

Sit and spin bitches

But the sources stressed that Dear said many things to law enforcement and the extent to which the "baby parts" remark played into any decision to target the Planned Parenthood office was not yet clear.

Keep spinning bitch!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next