Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama says America is going to be browner

+3
Darth Cheney
Clicker
Jammer
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

So do you think this is GOOD or BAD

Obama says America is going to be browner - Page 3 I_vote_lcap38%Obama says America is going to be browner - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Obama says America is going to be browner - Page 3 I_vote_lcap38%Obama says America is going to be browner - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Obama says America is going to be browner - Page 3 I_vote_lcap24%Obama says America is going to be browner - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Obama says America is going to be browner - Page 3 Empty Re: Obama says America is going to be browner

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:34 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I'm curious Jammer, what have you accomplished in your life that you think someone who is not white couldn't do?

Paid taxes and never accepted a single penny in any form of government assistance.  

You don't think that there are black men who haven't done the same?  

You are an idiot.  You are the one claiming these people exist, so YOU provide the data asshole.  NO on second thought:

YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED

Sorry,  wrong answer. I asked you what you've accomplished that they hadn't. You gave your BS answer with no evidence to support it. You lose. Again.

I am sorry, but you are the one who is wrong.  I answered and now you are the one who has to prove that your comment is accurate.  But never mind.

YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED DUE TO A LACK OF INTELLIGENCE, INTEGRITY AND MORALITY.

Sooo, are you gong to answer my question?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Obama says America is going to be browner - Page 3 Empty Re: Obama says America is going to be browner

Post  Jammer Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:51 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I'm curious Jammer, what have you accomplished in your life that you think someone who is not white couldn't do?

Paid taxes and never accepted a single penny in any form of government assistance.  

You are an idiot.  You are the one claiming these people exist, so YOU provide the data asshole.  NO on second thought:

YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED

Sorry,  wrong answer. I asked you what you've accomplished that they hadn't. You gave your BS answer with no evidence to support it. You lose. Again.

I am sorry, but you are the one who is wrong.  I answered and now you are the one who has to prove that your comment is accurate.  But never mind.

I am NOT going to get into one of your silly ass juvenile games that you play with Gomezz.  You are a complete MORON.

Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:05 pm

Silly Mr Jammer. Gomezz does not play games. With anyone. He is probably the most serious poster here on JSI. All business.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:23 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED

I am NOT going to get into one of your silly ass juvenile games that you play with Gomezz.  You are a complete MORON.

What silly game is that? The one where someone says something stupid and gets called out on it?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:29 pm

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:57 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED

What silly game is that? The one where someone says something stupid and gets called out on it?

No DUMBASS, it is the "taste great - less filling" argument that you always drag him into.  You make a ridiculous comment that is inaccurate or irrelevant and then demand that Gomezz produce some type of proof.  Regardless of what he posts, you disregard it as insufficient whether it is or not.  

You then put up some of your copy and paste material that you get from your George Soros funded website which you then hope will have some credibility because Gomezz has engaged you in a debate.  An EXAMPLE of that is the stupid link that you posted above regarding the best countries in Africa to do business with.  The material contained in it is a joke and the actual numbers show how dismal life is in those countries.  But you are a MORON and do not understand the difference between: MILLION - BILLION or TRILLION.

I REFUSE to get into that type of exchange with you and even give the appearance what you are saying has an ounce of credibility BECASUE IT DOESN'T. I REFUSE TO PLAY YOUR GAME.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:00 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Silly Mr Jammer.  Gomezz does not play games.  With anyone.  He is probably the most serious poster here on JSI.  All business.

The MUTUAL ADMIRATION SOCIETY that you and Gomezz have is readlly apparent.  However, I have not been able to figure out what the connection is between the two of you.  We all know that you are a bigot, a communist and a sexual pervert.  It is those qualities that causes me to hate you as an evil cretin.  I am just wondering what the thread of commonalty is between you and Gomezz knowing what type of EVIL CRETIN you are.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:59 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED

No DUMBASS, it is the "taste great - less filling" argument that you always drag him into.  You make a ridiculous comment that is inaccurate or irrelevant and then demand that Gomezz produce some type of proof.  Regardless of what he posts, you disregard it as insufficient whether it is or not.  

Except it was you that made a ridiculous comment. Actually a ridiculous thread. It's a simple question. What have you done with your life?.

You then put up some of your copy and paste material that you get from your George Soros funded website which you then hope will have some credibility because Gomezz has engaged you in a debate.  An EXAMPLE of that is the stupid link that you posted above regarding the best countries in Africa to do business with.  The material contained in it is a joke and the actual numbers show how dismal life is in those countries.  But you are a MORON and do not understand the difference between: MILLION - BILLION or TRILLION.

Soros? When did Soros become your go-to whipping post for your meaningless antics? What seems to be your problem with the article? Are you disputing Forbes's research? You apparently are having an issue with the size of their economies? Given the size of the countries don't they seem fitting? What kind of proof do you want you shiit-for-brains?

I REFUSE to get into that type of exchange with you and even give the appearance what you are saying has an ounce of credibility BECASUE IT DOESN'T. I REFUSE TO PLAY YOUR GAME.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:26 pm

JACKOFF JONES IS DISQUALIFIED DUE TO A LACK OF
INTELLIGENCE, INTEGRITY AND MORALITY.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:59 pm

Hard hitting, substantive  contribution   Obama says America is going to be browner - Page 3 3218178747   /sarc
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:05 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:Silly Mr Jammer.  Gomezz does not play games.  With anyone.  He is probably the most serious poster here on JSI.  All business.

The MUTUAL ADMIRATION SOCIETY that you and Gomezz have is readlly apparent.  However, I have not been able to figure out what the connection is between the two of you.  We all know that you are a bigot, a communist and a sexual pervert.  It is those qualities that causes me to hate you as an evil cretin.  I am just wondering what the thread of commonalty is between you and Gomezz knowing what type of EVIL CRETIN you are.

Oh Mr Jammer I don't necessarily believe that Gomezz admires me. Sorta' necessary to have a mutual admiration society don't you think?

I certainly respect the depth which Gomezz brings to many of the dicussion threads on the forum. And most admirable, he does so without shouting in red, bold capital letters.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:09 pm

BIGOT, COMMUNIST & SEXUAL PERVERT  Obama says America is going to be browner - Page 3 3218178747
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Obama says America is going to be browner - Page 3 Empty Half of JSI posters think a browner America is a better America

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:02 am

Poll update:
Poll is 3 'Good'  3 'Bad'  and 2 'Undecided'
Half of JSI posters think a browner America is a better America.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:35 pm

Not half!!! Just a little more than a third.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3