In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Clicker on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:51 am

Condi Rice once said she wanted to be NFL Commish. Bet she's backing off that one. Taking over an org which has the tail wagging the dog is a losing proposition.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/09/23/nfl-commissioner-roger-goodell-says-trumps-attacks-show-an-unfortunate-lack-of-respect-for-the-nfl/23220421/

avatar
Clicker

Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:29 pm

I take great joy in watching the butthurt over Kappernack and Co.

avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3741
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Clicker on Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:38 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:I take great joy in watching the butthurt over Kappernack and Co.

Butthurt? Nah!!! Just fed up with paying 4-5 hundred going to a game to be insulted by the players or making a party day out of watching games on TV just to be insulted. The networks are going to lose about $200 mil in advert revenue due to lack of interest in watching a bunch of primadonnas act like they just won the super bowl because they sacked th QB.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:20 pm

avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3741
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:13 am

Wonder if you compared convicted felonies between the groups...
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3311
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Clicker on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:02 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Wonder if you compared convicted felonies between the groups...

Shhhhh!!!! Can't talk about the repressed, abused, mistaken, BLM folk like that. You'll have a mob in front of your house demanding the immediate incarceration of you and your family and the immediate burning to the ground of your house. Well, maybe not if you're an illegal dreamer.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:13 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Wonder if you compared convicted felonies between the groups...

Depends....Is incest a felony?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3741
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:58 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Wonder if you compared convicted felonies between the groups...

Depends....Is incest a felony?

In your case it should have been...
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3311
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:01 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I take great joy in watching the butthurt over Kappernack and Co.

Butthurt?  Nah!!!  Just fed up with paying 4-5 hundred going to a game to be insulted by the players or making a party day out of watching games on TV just to be insulted.  The networks are going to lose about $200 mil in advert revenue due to lack of interest in watching a bunch of primadonnas act like they just won the super bowl because they sacked th QB.

The real problem is that those f'n niggers are thinking for themselves and not doing as they're told, but you can't give them the belt anymore.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3741
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:05 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I take great joy in watching the butthurt over Kappernack and Co.

Butthurt?  Nah!!!  Just fed up with paying 4-5 hundred going to a game to be insulted by the players or making a party day out of watching games on TV just to be insulted.  The networks are going to lose about $200 mil in advert revenue due to lack of interest in watching a bunch of primadonnas act like they just won the super bowl because they sacked th QB.

The real problem is that those f'n niggers are thinking for themselves and not doing as they're told, but you can't give them the belt anymore.

You wearing your KKK robe? I suppose it is inherit with your liberal beliefs.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3311
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:16 am

Clicker wrote:Condi Rice once said she wanted to be NFL Commish.  Bet she's backing off that one.  Taking over an org which has the tail wagging the dog is a losing proposition.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/09/23/nfl-commissioner-roger-goodell-says-trumps-attacks-show-an-unfortunate-lack-of-respect-for-the-nfl/23220421/


In reference to Drumpf's statements, and the SSB/flag representing our service men and women, what do you think about Drumpf's statements in regard to McCain's POW status?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3741
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Skeptical on Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:53 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:Condi Rice once said she wanted to be NFL Commish.  Bet she's backing off that one.  Taking over an org which has the tail wagging the dog is a losing proposition.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/09/23/nfl-commissioner-roger-goodell-says-trumps-attacks-show-an-unfortunate-lack-of-respect-for-the-nfl/23220421/


In reference to Drumpf's statements, and the SSB/flag representing our service men and women, what  do you think about Drumpf's statements in regard to McCain's POW status?

Trump simply said the words the interviewer no doubt was going to use to describe McCain.

With that out of the way, please educate us what accomplishments of McCain make him worthy of being called a hero or what makes him more worthy of the hero status then the other almost 600 POWs released by North Vietnam back in early 1973, other than being a POW.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2650
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:26 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:Condi Rice once said she wanted to be NFL Commish.  Bet she's backing off that one.  Taking over an org which has the tail wagging the dog is a losing proposition.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/09/23/nfl-commissioner-roger-goodell-says-trumps-attacks-show-an-unfortunate-lack-of-respect-for-the-nfl/23220421/


In reference to Drumpf's statements, and the SSB/flag representing our service men and women, what  do you think about Drumpf's statements in regard to McCain's POW status?

Trump simply said the words the interviewer no doubt was going to use to describe McCain.

With that out of the way, please educate us what accomplishments of McCain make him worthy of being called a hero or what makes him more worthy of the hero status then the other almost 600 POWs released by North Vietnam back in early 1973, other than being a POW.

Aren't all soldiers hero's? I sure think so.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3741
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Skeptical on Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:52 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:Condi Rice once said she wanted to be NFL Commish.  Bet she's backing off that one.  Taking over an org which has the tail wagging the dog is a losing proposition.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/09/23/nfl-commissioner-roger-goodell-says-trumps-attacks-show-an-unfortunate-lack-of-respect-for-the-nfl/23220421/


In reference to Drumpf's statements, and the SSB/flag representing our service men and women, what  do you think about Drumpf's statements in regard to McCain's POW status?

Trump simply said the words the interviewer no doubt was going to use to describe McCain.

With that out of the way, please educate us what accomplishments of McCain make him worthy of being called a hero or what makes him more worthy of the hero status then the other almost 600 POWs released by North Vietnam back in early 1973, other than being a POW.

Aren't all soldiers hero's? I sure think so.

That is not the issue at hand ... you apparently are upset at Trump's remark when he finished the interviewers comment about McCain being a hero by saying, "because he was captured".

You are tasked with providing the specific accomplishments of John McCain while in the military, other then being a POW, that justifies the HERO status.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2650
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:46 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:Condi Rice once said she wanted to be NFL Commish.  Bet she's backing off that one.  Taking over an org which has the tail wagging the dog is a losing proposition.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/09/23/nfl-commissioner-roger-goodell-says-trumps-attacks-show-an-unfortunate-lack-of-respect-for-the-nfl/23220421/


In reference to Drumpf's statements, and the SSB/flag representing our service men and women, what  do you think about Drumpf's statements in regard to McCain's POW status?

Trump simply said the words the interviewer no doubt was going to use to describe McCain.

With that out of the way, please educate us what accomplishments of McCain make him worthy of being called a hero or what makes him more worthy of the hero status then the other almost 600 POWs released by North Vietnam back in early 1973, other than being a POW.

Aren't all soldiers hero's? I sure think so.

That is not the issue at hand ... you apparently are upset at Trump's remark when he finished the interviewers comment about McCain being a hero by saying, "because he was captured".

You are tasked with providing the specific accomplishments of John McCain while in the military, other then being a POW, that justifies the HERO status.

I'm not tasked with schiit. I believe that all who served are hero's. If you don't want to believe that it's up to you.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3741
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Skeptical on Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:24 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:Condi Rice once said she wanted to be NFL Commish.  Bet she's backing off that one.  Taking over an org which has the tail wagging the dog is a losing proposition.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/09/23/nfl-commissioner-roger-goodell-says-trumps-attacks-show-an-unfortunate-lack-of-respect-for-the-nfl/23220421/


In reference to Drumpf's statements, and the SSB/flag representing our service men and women, what  do you think about Drumpf's statements in regard to McCain's POW status?

Trump simply said the words the interviewer no doubt was going to use to describe McCain.

With that out of the way, please educate us what accomplishments of McCain make him worthy of being called a hero or what makes him more worthy of the hero status then the other almost 600 POWs released by North Vietnam back in early 1973, other than being a POW.

Aren't all soldiers hero's? I sure think so.

That is not the issue at hand ... you apparently are upset at Trump's remark when he finished the interviewers comment about McCain being a hero by saying, "because he was captured".

You are tasked with providing the specific accomplishments of John McCain while in the military, other then being a POW, that justifies the HERO status.

I'm not tasked with schiit. I believe that all who served are hero's. If you don't want to believe that it's up to you.

Why do you think a military person to be a hero based solely on being captured or being a prisoner of war ?

Why do you consider Bradley Manning, Bowe Bergdahl, or even Eddie Slovik to be heroes ?
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2650
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Clicker on Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:57 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Why do you consider Bradley Manning, Bowe Bergdahl, or even Eddie Slovik to be heroes ?

To the lefties they are the only hero's.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:11 am

McCain did destroy six aircraft during his illustrious career. Think what that cost the taxpayers.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3311
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Clicker on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:44 am

Cowboys did it differently. Kneeling before the anthem then standing for it. Perhaps there was something to the "I'll fire any one who kneels for the anthem" statement.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/09/26/great-anger-trump-tweets-about-dallas-cowboys-kneeling-as-team/23223145/
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:50 am

Darth Cheney wrote:McCain did destroy six aircraft during his illustrious career. Think what that cost the taxpayers.

How many aircraft did Bush destroy while bombing the wrong country?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3741
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Clicker on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:11 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:McCain did destroy six aircraft during his illustrious career. Think what that cost the taxpayers.

How many aircraft did Bush destroy while bombing the wrong country?

Do tell.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:01 pm

avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3741
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:00 pm

avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3741
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Skeptical on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:36 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:

Too bad Berkeley and a few other centers of liberal indoctrination don't agree with Ben.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2650
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Jammer on Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:00 am

Dr. Evil wrote:


You stupid evil lying piece of dogshit.  This has nothing to do with the issue of free speech, this is all about respect for our flag, our country and the people who have died to preserve our freedom.  

I do not know a single conservative who thinks that these asshole football players don’t have a right to protest whatever they want.  However, there is a right way and a wrong way to protest.  If these jackasses were sincere in their beliefs and they wanted to protest, WHY DIDN’T THEY REFUSE TO PLAY THE GAME – THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A PROTEST.  Oh wait, they would have each lost several hundred thousand dollars for a couple of hours of “work” playing a kid’s game.  What a bunch of hypocritical jackasses.

And if disrespecting our flag and our country was not bad enough, think about the jackasses that did it during the game in London.  They knelt during our national anthem, but stood at attention when the British Anthem of God Save the Queen was played.  Think about it, here are the words to that idiot anthem:

 
Long live our noble Queen!  
God save the Queen!  
Send her victorious,  
Happy and glorious,  
Long to reign over us,  
God save the Queen.
O Lord our God arise,  
Scatter her enemies  
And make them fall;  
Confound their politics,
 

Not only were they were honoring a country that helped bring slavery to their colonies in America and perpetuate its existence for over a century, but also saying they wished they were still a part of England.   England was so successful in protecting slavery in America that we had to fight two major wars to finally end it with the Civil War.

Americans need to understand what YOU EVIL CRETINS are trying to do to this country.  Almost a decade ago your communist heroes decided they could never defeat America in a traditional manner.  They understood that the fabric of our great country was held together by the 3 pillars of FAMILY VALUES – RELIGION – PATRIOTISM.  Therefore, they undertook a plan to destroy these 3 pillars that to this day is being carried out by the domonrat party and their useful idiots like YOU.

Take a look at what Jackoff Jones and the demonrats are doing with every policy and program they advocated for.  They are destroying traditional family values, removing religion from our society and now the last pillar they are trying to destroy the patriotism we have for our country.  THEY ARE PURE EVIL.

Well I say if the NFL wants to take a knee, let’s help them.  I say do not watch a single second of any NFL game or support any company that sponsors their evilness.  Maybe when they are brought to their knees by financial ruin they will finally see the error of their ways.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2250
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum