Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Skeptical Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:46 am

I posted an article about taking a knee on another thread.  I made some changes to that post and present it here to be answered by those who support Kaepernick and the others who exhibit disrespect for the flag, the coutry, etc.

When the president lied to you and claimed 4 of your countrymen were murdered because of a video insulting Muslims...did you take a knee?

When the president shipped pallets of cash to our sworn enemy...did you take a knee?

When the president failed to identify Muslims as terrorists and Islam as an enemy of the state...did you take a knee?

When the president claimed that a man who tried to kill another man who lawfully defended himself could be his son... did you take a knee?

When the president defended a thug who bum rushed law enforcement...did you take a knee?

When the president ordered businesses to spend unnecessary funds to appease a minority of people who need mental intervention far more than they need their own toilet...did you take a knee?

When the president ordered that words 'one nation under God' be removed from the pledge of allegiance...did you take a knee?

When the president lied to you and said you could keep your doctors and your premiums would go down...did you take a knee?

When the president spent tax dollars in foreign lands to interfere in their elections... did you take a knee?

While the president sat by passively and enabled ISIS to emerge as a stronger force dedicated to spreading Islamic ideals by committing murder, rape and torture...did you take a knee?

When the president allowed dictators and murderers to violate his red lines and continue to murder women and children with chemical gas...did you take a knee?

When the president chastised law enforcement for their actions but ignored the violence in our streets...did you take a knee?

When the president identified the weather as the greatest threat to America's safety while Muslims worldwide are murdering innocent people...did you take a knee?

While the president's insistence that pacifism and reform in numerous areas of the globe would bring peace but instead led to the strengthening of those that seek to destroy us...did you take a knee?

When the election of the president broke barriers never thought possible in America ended up being the high point of his eight years in office...did you take a knee?

In all that time did you ever disrespect our Country, our Armed Forces and Veterans, or our Nation?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Clicker Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:52 am

Dr. Evil wrote:In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!  - Page 2 20170910

Standing up for free speech while suppressing it when it doesn't compliment your agenda? It's been, and has been, practiced by you and the rest of your leftie commie friend as they follow another of Alinsky's little pieces of advice............... Do that which you accuse your opponents of doing so as to justify your doing it.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:45 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!  - Page 2 Fb_img18

You stupid evil lying piece of dogshit.  This has nothing to do with the issue of free speech, this is all about respect for our flag, our country and the people who have died to preserve our freedom.  

I do not know a single conservative who thinks that these asshole football players don’t have a right to protest whatever they want.  However, there is a right way and a wrong way to protest.  If these jackasses were sincere in their beliefs and they wanted to protest, WHY DIDN’T THEY REFUSE TO PLAY THE GAME – THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A PROTEST.  Oh wait, they would have each lost several hundred thousand dollars for a couple of hours of “work” playing a kid’s game.  What a bunch of hypocritical jackasses.

And if disrespecting our flag and our country was not bad enough, think about the jackasses that did it during the game in London.  They knelt during our national anthem, but stood at attention when the British Anthem of God Save the Queen was played.  Think about it, here are the words to that idiot anthem:

Long live our noble Queen!  
God save the Queen!  
Send her victorious,  
Happy and glorious,  
Long to reign over us,  
God save the Queen.
O Lord our God arise,  
Scatter her enemies  
And make them fall;  
Confound their politics,

Not only were they were honoring a country that helped bring slavery to their colonies in America and perpetuate its existence for over a century, but also saying they wished they were still a part of England.   England was so successful in protecting slavery in America that we had to fight two major wars to finally end it with the Civil War.

Americans need to understand what YOU EVIL CRETINS are trying to do to this country.  Almost a decade ago your communist heroes decided they could never defeat America in a traditional manner.  They understood that the fabric of our great country was held together by the 3 pillars of FAMILY VALUES – RELIGION – PATRIOTISM.  Therefore, they undertook a plan to destroy these 3 pillars that to this day is being carried out by the domonrat party and their useful idiots like YOU.

Take a look at what Jackoff Jones and the demonrats are doing with every policy and program they advocated for.  They are destroying traditional family values, removing religion from our society and now the last pillar they are trying to destroy the patriotism we have for our country.  THEY ARE PURE EVIL.

Well I say if the NFL wants to take a knee, let’s help them.  I say do not watch a single second of any NFL game or support any company that sponsors their evilness.  Maybe when they are brought to their knees by financial ruin they will finally see the error of their ways.

In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!  - Page 2 20170911

In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!  - Page 2 20170912

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:06 pm

That is all your George Soros funded website could give you?  They are just as pathetic as you are.  And so what am I looking at you piece of dogshit?  Is that 97 year old veteran who is senile and doesn't have a clue on what he is doing, or is he merely working in his yard.  For all I know those are FAKE NEWS with paid actors to take the pictures or maybe just a couple of loony liberals who got drafted and are still pissed off about it.

You have nothing to defend your EVIL AGENDA except deceit and deception.  I hope you dumbass prove a point for us and take a knee in the middle of a busy intersection.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:11 pm

Skeptical wrote:

I posted an article about taking a knee on another thread.  I made some changes to that post and present it here to be answered by those who support Kaepernick and the others who exhibit disrespect for the flag, the coutry, etc.

When the president lied to you and claimed 4 of your countrymen were murdered because of a video insulting Muslims...did you take a knee?

I posted a Fox News article proving this several times.

When the president shipped pallets of cash to our sworn enemy...did you take a knee?

Which president, which time?

When the president failed to identify Muslims as terrorists and Islam as an enemy of the state...did you take a knee?

Are all Catholics child molesters? Or just the priests?

When the president claimed that a man who tried to kill another man who lawfully defended himself could be his son... did you take a knee?

Lawfully? Possibly. Didn't mean it was right.

When the president defended a thug who bum rushed law enforcement...did you take a knee?

Got a link?

When the president ordered businesses to spend unnecessary funds to appease a minority of people who need mental intervention far more than they need their own toilet...did you take a knee?

Busunesses? As a father of girls, I can tell you that private bathrooms were long overdue.

When the president ordered that words 'one nation under God' be removed from the pledge of allegiance...did you take a knee?

When?

When the president lied to you and said you could keep your doctors and your premiums would go down...did you take a knee?

I still have my doctor.  My premium did go down before it went back up. We've been over Christian Healthcare Ministries, correct?

When the president spent tax dollars in foreign lands to interfere in their elections... did you take a knee?

Got a link?

While the president sat by passively and enabled ISIS to emerge as a stronger force dedicated to spreading Islamic ideals by committing murder, rape and torture...did you take a knee?

Passively? What would you have done differently?

When the president allowed dictators and murderers to violate his red lines and continue to murder women and children with chemical gas...did you take a knee?

Which president? Which president? Which time?

When the president chastised law enforcement for their actions but ignored the violence in our streets...did you take a knee?

Big difference between violence brought on by ones own government and violence brought on by a neighbor.

When the president identified the weather as the greatest threat to America's safety while Muslims worldwide are murdering innocent people...did you take a knee?

Have you seen what happened in Texas, Florida, and Puerto Rico.

While the president's insistence that pacifism and reform in numerous areas of the globe would bring peace but instead led to the strengthening of those that seek to destroy us...did you take a knee?

Got a link?

When the election of the president broke barriers never thought possible in America ended up being the high point of his eight years in office...did you take a knee?

Not sure what you're getting at.

In all that time did you ever disrespect our Country, our Armed Forces and Veterans, or our Nation?

Nothing but a bunch of false equivalency. Try again.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:32 pm

Jammer wrote:That is all your George Soros funded website could give you?  They are just as pathetic as you are.  And so what am I looking at you piece of dogshit?  Is that 97 year old veteran who is senile and doesn't have a clue on what he is doing, or is he merely working in his yard.  For all I know those are FAKE NEWS with paid actors to take the pictures or maybe just a couple of loony liberals who got drafted and are still pissed off about it.

You have nothing to defend your EVIL AGENDA except deceit and deception.  I hope you dumbass prove a point for us and take a knee in the middle of a busy intersection.

Believe what you want, but the truth is that there are a large number of soldiers that disagree with you, which makes this polotics as ususl.....

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:04 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:That is all your George Soros funded website could give you?  They are just as pathetic as you are.  And so what am I looking at you piece of dogshit?  Is that 97 year old veteran who is senile and doesn't have a clue on what he is doing, or is he merely working in his yard.  For all I know those are FAKE NEWS with paid actors to take the pictures or maybe just a couple of loony liberals who got drafted and are still pissed off about it.

Believe what you want, but the truth is that there are a large number of soldiers that disagree with you, which makes this polotics as ususl.....

Oh, you have signed affidavits or is this just more REPRESSIVE LIBERAL FAKE NEWS?

Why don't you answer the question:

If these jackasses were sincere in their beliefs and they wanted to protest, WHY DIDN’T THEY REFUSE TO PLAY THE GAME – THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A PROTEST.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:56 pm

Jammer wrote:
If these jackasses were sincere in their beliefs and they wanted to protest, WHY DIDN’T THEY REFUSE TO PLAY THE GAME – THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A PROTEST.

Two glaring things. First, no pay. Second, their monumental egos would drive them crazy not being adored etc. The league would also have the fact that people might figure out they can do without them. Gotta keep their cash cows AKA fans, mesmerized ya'know.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:02 pm

Clicker wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Two glaring things. First, no pay. Second, their monumental egos would drive them crazy not being adored etc. The league would also have the fact that people might figure out they can do without them.  Gotta keep their cash cows AKA fans, mesmerized ya'know.

Which tells me this was nothing but a REPRESSIVE LIBERAL FAKE PROTEST by their useful idiots.  The communist elitists who are trying to overthrow our way of life made this a DIRECT ATTACK ON OUR PATRIOTISM using one of their classic head fakes.  These cretins are pathetic.  I have ZERO RESPECT for any of the EVIL REPRESSIVE LIBERALS.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:20 pm

The truth of the matter is, the loons figured out that the kneeling protest morphed from Kaperprick squeeking about his failures and picking up a BLM banner to give himself a bit of exposure to, nobody sees him anymore and the whole thing has gone the way of a pointless (which it is) cause without any rebels.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:43 pm

NFL (National Felons League) ticket sales down 20%...

KMA Snowflakes!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:55 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

Oh, you have signed affidavits or is this just more REPRESSIVE LIBERAL FAKE NEWS?

Because the NFL has nothing to do with law enforcement?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:12 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:NFL (National Felons League) ticket sales down 20%...

KMA Snowflakes!

Not that I could give two schiits less about football, but I'd be interested in where you got your numbers. Care to share?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:30 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

Because the NFL has nothing to do with law enforcement?

Do you even have a clue on how totally meaningless not to mention utterly stupid your comment was?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:33 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:

KMA Snowflakes!

Not that I could give two schiits less about football, but I'd be interested in where you got your numbers. Care to share?

Yeah right, somebody who can't event count to 10 by memory is concerned about numbers.  You elevate the morons of the world you are so stupid.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:05 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:

KMA Snowflakes!

Try reading and educating yourself dumbass...you can't go through your entire life clueless can you?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:54 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:

KMA Snowflakes!

Hey ASSHOLE, you are so interested in numbers, digest these:

https://taxfoundation.org/summary-latest-federal-income-tax-data-2016-update/

The part that probably gets most people attention is the following:

In 2014, the top 50 percent of all taxpayers paid 97.3 percent of all individual income taxes while the bottom 50 percent paid the remaining 2.7 percent.  

Conservatives see that as proof that REPRESSIVE LIBERALS DO NOT BELIEVE IN EQUALITY.   Assholes like you on the other hand immediately see an opportunity to protest any possible tax reform because most of the benefits will go to the wealthy.  You bottom feeders are always looking to suck more welfare out of the system.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:48 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

KMA Snowflakes!

Try reading and educating yourself dumbass...you can't go through your entire life clueless can you?

OK, so ignoring the extreme bias of the source for a second, the math is still way of. The real number is actually 7.1. That's only figuring YoY, not historical data. We have no idea if last year was typical.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:15 pm

Speaking of the NFL ....

If North Korea launches a missile loaded with a nuclear weapon and hits the U.S. the military should kneel down and let the NFL players handle the situation!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:14 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

KMA Snowflakes!

OK, so ignoring the extreme bias of the source for a second, the math is still way of. The real number is actually 7.1. That's only figuring YoY, not historical data. We have no idea if last year was typical.

As much as I try...I can never move you up from being an idiot:

http://www.westernfreepress.com/2017/09/29/nfl-ticket-sales-already-nearly-20-first-week-boycott/
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:02 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

KMA Snowflakes!

http://www.westernfreepress.com/2017/09/29/nfl-ticket-sales-already-nearly-20-first-week-boycott/

As per your source:

17.9 percent decrease in NFL orders this week compared to the previous week.
Last year the drop was 10.8 percent in orders on Monday & Tuesday following Week Three games.

This year's data, minus last year's, which would be considered baseline even though it's only one year and may not be typical, would give you an increase of 7.1% YoY. There's a little math for your dumb zzz. I wish Gomezz were here to help you with the decimals.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:29 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

KMA Snowflakes!

As per your source:

17.9 percent decrease in NFL orders this week compared to the previous week.
Last year the drop was 10.8 percent in orders on Monday & Tuesday following Week Three games.

This year's data, minus last year's, which would be considered baseline even though it's only one year and may not be typical, would give you an increase of 7.1% YoY. There's a little math for your dumb zzz. I wish Gomezz were here to help you with the decimals.

It is truly painful to read your incredibly stupid statements.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:36 am

True Americans should not be surprised to see all the NFL players wanting to disrespect our flag and our country.  The NFL is mostly a racist bunch of black street thugs.  Good white Christian young men like Tim Tebow are not welcome in their league.

No conservative should ever watch one single minute of an NFL game either in person or on TV.  As far as I am concerned, any person who does is not a committed true conservative.  And if you need another reason besides their disrespect for our country, try the following on for size:

In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!  - Page 2 Main-Table

In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!  - Page 2 42

CONSERVATIVES NEED TO VOTE WITH THEIR WALLETS
THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO END THIS INSANITY

Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:49 am

Skeptical wrote:

Speaking of the NFL ....

If North Korea launches a missile loaded with a nuclear weapon and hits the U.S. the military should kneel down and let the NFL players handle the situation!

You still seem to have the mistaken impression that the players are somehow against the military...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:56 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Speaking of the NFL ....

You still seem to have the mistaken impression that the players are somehow against the military...

Once again asshole, you are 100% wrong.  The NFL players are against the military, otherwise they would not disrespect the flag they serve under and die for.

YOU ARE AN EVIL ASSHOLE
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next