Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!  - Page 4 Empty Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:00 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
It appears that some lines are being drawn in the sand.  This will get interesting and I think Jackoff Jones and his communist comrades will be on the wrong side of this when it ends.  

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/jerry-jones-going-respect-flag-012118154.html

Ummm...... no. You're not pinning your commie BS on me. The facts on this aren't in your favor. Yet again.

Too bad asshole, your principles, values and everything you advocate for is 100% COMMUNIST.  If you don't like the label, you shouldn't have gotten on their bandwagon.  If it looks like a duck, if it swims like a duck and if it quacks like a duck - IT IS A DUCK.

GUESS YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN QUACKING LIKE A COMMUNIST
YOU HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED AND I AM GLAD IT OFFENDS YOUR SORRY ASS

If this were true, then why would the world's #1 Communist be batting for you guys? Your assessment makes zero sense. Congratulations.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!  - Page 4 Empty Re: In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!

Post  Clicker Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:04 am

Dr. Evil wrote:Tallying up the costs of Pence's premeditated temper tantrum:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/08/politics/pence-indianapolis-flights-cost/index.html

Peanuts compared to the weekly booze fired flights Pelosi took throughout her reign. When did CNN suddenly become so interested (and faux appalled) over any travel the current admin does.  they didn't seem interested in that during the last admin.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:46 am

Clicker wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/08/politics/pence-indianapolis-flights-cost/index.html

Peanuts compared to the weekly booze fired flights Pelosi took throughout her reign. When did CNN suddenly become so interested (and faux appalled) over any travel the current admin does.  they didn't seem interested in that during the last admin.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/sep/21/michele-bachmann/michele-bachmann-accuses-nancy-pelosi-spending-100/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/21/secret-service-cant-pay-agents-because-trumps-frequent-travel-large-family/529075001/

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:02 am

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I thought about this today as Pence got all butthurt and left the game. Besides the fact that Drumpf probably put him up to it, boycotting the NFL is the best possible thing you can do to those players. Football has basically become a modern day colosseum with the CTE issues players are facing today. If the NFL were to fold those players would be much better off. Supporting them would be a much smarter way to show you are butthurt.

Yeah!!!!!  Fold the NFL and we'd have monster trucks, Rodeo and motocross every sunday!!!!!

I couldn't agree more!! Before we gave our overpriced cable the boot, nothing pissed me off more than having the shows I wanted to watch cut into by NFL games.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:14 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I thought about this today as Pence got all butthurt and left the game. Besides the fact that Drumpf probably put him up to it, boycotting the NFL is the best possible thing you can do to those players. Football has basically become a modern day colosseum with the CTE issues players are facing today. If the NFL were to fold those players would be much better off. Supporting them would be a much smarter way to show you are butthurt.

Yeah!!!!!  Fold the NFL and we'd have monster trucks, Rodeo and motocross every sunday!!!!!

I couldn't agree more!! Before we gave our overpriced cable the boot, nothing pissed me off more than having the shows I wanted to watch cut into by NFL games.

NFL used to run over all the time but the fixed that with new timing penalties. Golf still does run over ant it really irritates me. As for pulling the plug, I talk to a lot of seniors who can no longer afford massive bills from phone and cable companies. They are forming a kind of loose co-ops. One gets the bill and they all chip in dividing the bill with each having their own box at home. For phones one gets a family plan and they all climb on sharing the bill. The phone providers are doing this willingly.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:21 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:

NFL used to run over all the time but the fixed that with new timing penalties. Golf still does run over ant it really irritates me.  As for pulling the plug, I talk to a lot of seniors who can no longer afford massive bills from phone and cable companies.   They are forming a kind of loose co-ops.  One gets the bill and they all chip in dividing the bill with each having their own box at home.  For phones one gets a family plan and they all climb on sharing the bill.  The phone providers are doing this willingly.

It sucks. You can't afford nothing anymore.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
It appears that some lines are being drawn in the sand.  This will get interesting and I think Jackoff Jones and his communist comrades will be on the wrong side of this when it ends.  

Ummm...... no. You're not pinning your commie BS on me. The facts on this aren't in your favor. Yet again.

Well asshole, you prior comments on this forum prove otherwise.  I have listed just a few of the things that is easy to determine your philosophical position on the issue.  I took those and compared that to communist and conservative principles and guess what?  
YOU ARE 100% COMMUNIST

Equal rights:  Conservatives = YES    Communists = NO     Jackoff Jones = NO
Equal things:  Conservatives = NO    Communists = YES    Jackoff Jones = YES
Redistribution of wealth:  Conservatives = NO    Communists = YES    Jackoff Jones = YES
Use taxation to influence behavior: Conservatives = NO    Communists = YES    Jackoff Jones = YES
Tax income: Conservatives = NO    Communists = YES    Jackoff Jones = YES
Progressive income tax: Conservatives = NO    Communists = YES    Jackoff Jones = YES
Strong central government: Conservatives = NO    Communists = YES    Jackoff Jones = YES
Federalism:   Conservatives = YES    Communists = NO    Jackoff Jones = NO
It is government’s role to provide for needy: Conservatives = NO    Communists = YES    Jackoff Jones = YES
It’s society’s role to provide for needy: Conservatives= YES  Communists=NO  Jackoff Jones = NO
Free market capitalism:  Conservatives = YES    Communists = NO      Jackoff Jones = NO
Our rights come from God:  Conservatives = YES    Communists = NO     Jackoff Jones = NO
Our rights come from government:   Conservatives = NO    Communists = YES    Jackoff Jones = YES
The family is the fundamental unit in society:  Conservatives = YES    Communists = NO     Jackoff Jones = NO

And I assume that in your prior stupid ass statement, you were referring to Putin.  Well asshole, you are wrong on several aspects of that distortion and misrepresentation you are putting out.  First, Putin is not helping, aiding or supporting US conservatives in any manner.  And another thing, even though Putin is probably heavy left leaning bordering on wishing for his good old days back, even he is not a 100% communist.  The personal income tax rate in Russia is a FLAT 13%.  Unlike the communist manifesto which calls for a heavy progressive income tax, Putin supports a FLAT tax.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:29 pm

CHECKMATE ASSHOLE - YOU ARE A COMMUNIST
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:33 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Well asshole, you prior comments on this forum prove otherwise.  I have listed just a few of the things that is easy to determine your philosophical position on the issue.  I took those and compared that to communist and conservative principles and guess what?  
YOU ARE 100% COMMUNIST

Redistribution of wealth:  Conservatives = NO    Communists = YES    Jackoff Jones = YES
Use taxation to influence behavior: Conservatives = NO    Communists = YES    Jackoff Jones = YES
Progressive income tax: Conservatives = NO    Communists = YES    Jackoff Jones = YES
Strong central government: Conservatives = NO    Communists = YES    Jackoff Jones = YES
It is government’s role to provide for needy: Conservatives = NO    Communists = YES    Jackoff Jones = YES
It’s society’s role to provide for needy: Conservatives= YES  Communists=NO  Jackoff Jones = NO
Free market capitalism:  Conservatives = YES    Communists = NO      Jackoff Jones = NO
Our rights come from God:  Conservatives = YES    Communists = NO     Jackoff Jones = NO
Our rights come from government:   Conservatives = NO    Communists = YES    Jackoff Jones = YES
The family is the fundamental unit in society:  Conservatives = YES    Communists = NO     Jackoff Jones = NO

And I assume that in your prior stupid ass statement, you were referring to Putin.  Well asshole, you are wrong on several aspects of that distortion and misrepresentation you are putting out.  First, Putin is not helping, aiding or supporting US conservatives in any manner.  And another thing, even though Putin is probably heavy left leaning bordering on wishing for his good old days back, even he is not a 100% communist.  The personal income tax rate in Russia is a FLAT 13%.  Unlike the communist manifesto which calls for a heavy progressive income tax, Putin supports a FLAT tax.

I see that Jackoff Jones has been back on here multiple times since the above was posted.  However, he is stumped on how to weasel out of this.  I guess his George Soros funded website was not able to generate an answer for him.  I assume when he entered all the data, it came back:  

HEY YOU DUMB JACKASS, WE ARE ALL COMMUNISTS HERE
WEAR IT WITH A SMILE

So how long will it take for Jackoff to weave his web of deceit?  The over under is 9:00 AM tomorrow.  Which way will you go?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:43 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

YOU ARE 100% COMMUNIST

I believe in equal rights. You are actually the one who does not.

Nope

Only when costs continue to rise while wages remain stagnant. Not to mention the "job creators" enjoying record profits.

In regard to what? Individual mandate? Everybody is perfectly healthy until right before they get sick. Then they're in bankruptcy.

As opposed to?

For your average hourly wage earner? Not at all. Business owner wise, I think at some point we should deter expansion. This creates more opportunity for competition.

The size of the government should reflect the size of what is being governed.

But you don't think there should be a central authority...

You're going to regardless. Unless you kill them. It's called being realistic.

The bible says so....

You mean like the free market capitalism that crashed the markets in '08?

Some, yes.

Some, yes.

Call me old fashioned, but I do believe in family. I believe that the necessity of having duel income households has ruined the American family. If one parent or the other were home to privide guidance and nurturing, we wouldn't be in the mess we are in. Wouldn't you agree?

Putin helped to put the top conservative in the country in the White House. I'm yet to see you denounce anything he has done. Start doing it and we'll talk. And you are correct. Once a communist, always a communist. The tax rate is meaningless. He's playing an angle. And he's on your team. Congratulations.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:19 pm

Now Drumpf is fundraising off of his little stunt.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/09/politics/donald-trump-mike-pence-nfl/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:20 am

As Benjamin Franklin once said, the only things certain in this world are death, taxes and the dishonesty of Jackoff Jones.  The only good thing about his hundreds of evil comments on this forum is that they serve as proof statements to his dishonesty and his love and commitment to communism.

However, I do have to admit to having created one small loophole in my earlier post that left a little wiggle room for the deceitful sack of lying communist dogshit.  I should have specified “unalienable” rights.  Therefore, let me rephrase that issues and close the loophole on the communist that lives in your neighborhood.

We are endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness (property).   Conservatives = YES    Communists = NO     Jackoff Jones = NO

Our unalienable rights come from God:  Conservatives = YES    Communists = NO     Jackoff Jones = NO

Our unalienable rights come from government:   Conservatives = NO    Communists = YES    Jackoff Jones = YES

JACKOFF JONES IS A COMMITTED COMMUNIST
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:36 am

Jackoff Jones' antics are amusing.  I see that he just signed on at 10:17 AM which makes the third time since I posted the comment above.  He keeps coming back hoping Sleazy Slut or some other pervert has come to his rescue.  He is painted into a corner and his George Soros website is not coming up with the answers he needs.  How many times do you think he will come back to get more information to copy and paste into his Soros search engine?

JACKOFF JONES IS A COMMUNIST
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:36 am

Poor Jackoff Jones – he doesn’t want to be called a communist, but he cannot come up with any evidence to counter the FACT that his ideological beliefs are 100% in line with the communists.  Everything he believes in, supports and advocates for is 100% COMMUNIST.  

Perhaps if a person is embarrassed to be known for what they stand for, they should possibly stand for something else.  But then again, Jackoff Jones is not a person, he is an EVIL CRETIN.  And besides that, what Jackoff Jones stands for is really determined by where he sits and Jackoff Jones sits in the “free lunch” George Soros handout line.

Can you imagine his chagrin if we were to compare his beliefs to the Nazi Party of Adolf Hitler and learn that his beliefs are 96% in line with the Nazis?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:39 am

Jammer wrote:

Can you imagine his chagrin if we were to compare his beliefs to the Nazi Party of Adolf Hitler and learn that his beliefs are 96% in line with the Nazis?[/size]

Interesting. This must be why they keep accusing conservatives of being Nazis, calls attention away from the REAL Nazis here. Alinsky principles abound!!!
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:16 pm

Clicker wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Can you imagine his chagrin if we were to compare his beliefs to the Nazi Party of Adolf Hitler and learn that his beliefs are 96% in line with the Nazis?[/size]

Interesting.  This must be why they keep accusing conservatives of being Nazis, calls attention away from the REAL Nazis here.  Alinsky principles abound!!!

Yeah, the communist strategy is to divide and conquer.  Divide us into groups in whatever manner possible and then to demean and demonize a group at a time and pit the groups against each other.  That is why when you hear the word DIVERSITY, that is the communist’s war chant.  It is also a reason that conservatives should be educating our friends and neighbors on just how evil diversity is.  Study after study has shown that the most crime and hatred comes from groups of people who are DIVERSE.

Communists like Jaackoff Jones and Sleazy Slut have for decades tried to tear apart our pillars of religion, family and patriotism.  They realize that if we have those pillars to rally around, the GREAT MELTING POT of America will succeed.  However, destroy the melting pot with DIVERSITY and the communists will take over America.  And when you get down to it, that is why communists like Jackoff Jones supports this taking a knee for the National Anthem.  He and his communist comrades have already pretty much destroyed religion and the traditional family unit in America and now they need to end our patriotism.

And as for concealing their true identity, that has been a century old strategy.  Do some research on the Intercollegiate Socialist Society as well as the Frankfurt School and you will see how these cretins have for a century tried to be a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:17 pm

Clicker wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Interesting.  This must be why they keep accusing conservatives of being Nazis, calls attention away from the REAL Nazis here.  Alinsky principles abound!!!

Psychological Projection has been employed fairly effectively as a political strategy by the left for years followed closely by denial and rationalization.

Psychological projection. Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.  
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:55 pm

In the face of declining attendance and TV ratings he's gotta say something!!!!  - Page 4 DemocratsHateEveryone.jpg?zoom=1
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:46 am

You F'n Idiot

This is an event that unless you are familiar with, you probably would not recognize it.  I would venture to say that the vast majority of Americans if they heard this brief ceremony and were not forewarned what it was, they would not have a clue on what it was.  And for many it would probably be over before they were alerted to it unless they were prepared for it or quite familiar with it.

This is what happens when a moronic useful idiot of the communist party like you goes onto the George Soros funded website and copies their daily allotment of propaganda that they don't understand to paste across the internet and social media platforms.  So go in the corner and jackoff like you usually do after posting this garbage.  We would hate to interrupt your perverted communist life style you COMMUNIST POS.

This was certainly not a purposeful show of disrespect and more than likely a simple mistake which he probably won't make a second time.  Something we know an asshole like you will never do.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:30 am

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:38 am

Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:39 am

Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:34 am

No doubt any and all others who were in a building at the time of retreat such as those eating in the dining halls or a shift worker in their maintenance shop and never stood at attention or saluted would be targets for you.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:54 am

Skeptical wrote:

No doubt any and all others who were in a building at the time of retreat such as those eating in the dining halls or a shift worker in their maintenance shop and never stood at attention or saluted would be targets for you.

Depends.... Did they throw a hissy fit of fake outrage over the flag when their real problem was that the players were standing up for what they thought was right? If so, then yes.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next