Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who does the Satan character in "The Bible" remind YOU off?

3 posters

Go down

Who does the Satan character in "The Bible" remind YOU off? Empty Re: Who does the Satan character in "The Bible" remind YOU off?

Post  Freedom Forever Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:31 am

Darn I missed last nights episode. Luckily I am recording the series. Nice to see a biblical documentary that hasn't been polluted by lying atheist producers too.

Haven't you heard from the all knowing tweeks that Obama is a Christian. because Obama said so. Please ignore the muslim upbringing, muslim father, muslim uncle, and praise of muslims. Twisted Evil

Obama has already received his rewards. Crying or Very sad Better enjoy it now Bro! drunken
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Who does the Satan character in "The Bible" remind YOU off? Empty Re: Who does the Satan character in "The Bible" remind YOU off?

Post  BladeRunner Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:59 am

Freedom Forever wrote:Darn I missed last nights episode. Luckily I am recording the series. Nice to see a biblical documentary that hasn't been polluted by lying atheist producers too.

Haven't you heard from the all knowing tweeks that Obama is a Christian. because Obama said so. Please ignore the muslim upbringing, muslim father, muslim uncle, and praise of muslims. Twisted Evil

Obama has already received his rewards. Crying or Very sad Better enjoy it now Bro! drunken

I haven't seen it yet. No cable. Cancelled Dish.....hoping it will show up on Netflix soon......
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:45 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:Darn I missed last nights episode. Luckily I am recording the series. Nice to see a biblical documentary that hasn't been polluted by lying atheist producers too.

Not to mention hatred of jews, acting directly against biblical teachings ie: supporting the killing of un-born babies etc etc, Didn't he even claim he was muslim on a college application?
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down