Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So how about those new avatars and Facebook Profile pics......?

+3
RedWhiteBlue
sodaknomad
BladeRunner
7 posters

Go down

So how about those new avatars and Facebook Profile pics......? Empty So how about those new avatars and Facebook Profile pics......?

Post  BladeRunner Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:11 pm

They gay marriage crowd (this includes the vertically challenged one at that other site) thinks using the "=" sign for supporting gay marriage makes some kind of point.

LOL....

But what do the two lines of the equal sign really say?

Two exactly indistinguishable bars with the same orientation that are FOREVER standing apart......
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

So how about those new avatars and Facebook Profile pics......? Empty Re: So how about those new avatars and Facebook Profile pics......?

Post  sodaknomad Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:23 pm

If Twinkies comes over using that crap, kick him off.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

So how about those new avatars and Facebook Profile pics......? Empty Re: So how about those new avatars and Facebook Profile pics......?

Post  BladeRunner Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:28 pm

sodaknomad wrote:If Twinkies comes over using that crap, kick him off.

Well.....if we kicked him off, we would be following the GPLV rules of engagement, now wouldn't we?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:39 pm

BladeRunner wrote:They gay marriage crowd (this includes the vertically challenged one at that other site) thinks using the "=" sign for supporting gay marriage makes some kind of point.

LOL....

Two exactly indistinguishable bars with the same orientation that are FOREVER standing apart......

Please explain. What other site? What "=" sign? Where?

Last edited by RedWhiteBlue on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:42 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:They gay marriage crowd (this includes the vertically challenged one at that other site) thinks using the "=" sign for supporting gay marriage makes some kind of point.

LOL....

click
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:45 am

Thanks for the link, Draco. At least our discussion on this forum can have some context now, rather than some obscure reference to some other place.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:47 am

LOL....

Your's is an interesting, rather "artsy" interpretation of a graphic art symbol.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:50 am

LOL....

......enraptured within a uniform color creating and symbolizing togetherness.

My artsy offering of graphic art interpretation.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:06 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:

LOL....

Two exactly indistinguishable bars with the same orientation that are FOREVER STANDING APART ......
......enraptured within a uniform color creating and symbolizing togetherness. Togetherness than can NEVER meet in a compatible way.

My artsy offering of graphic art interpretation.

You can say all you want about "togetherness" concerning that symbol. Doesn't much matter to me what you say or think. You are free to do that here.

As am I.

And I am sick and tired of the degradation of our society being allowed to occur by condoning this wretched and UNNATURAL behavior.

I am free to call it what it is.

Sin.

Now I fully expect you to come back with some whiney lame comment about me being a bigot.

I really don't care.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:41 am

LOL....

I must be naive, I didn't know what they meant. Surprised

I thought they were just two minus signs, meant to me two minuses are the same as less than zero.

cheers
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:45 am

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

LOL....

Someone please post a youtube video from Shawshank Redemption and being obtuse.

lol!
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:20 am

So the libs are using symbolism over substance again. What a surprise. Rolling Eyes No thought required. Maybe they should link their self centered cause to human rights or civil rights too. Oh wait they've already done that. Still no thought required. Rage on sheep. :joker:
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down