Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IRS targeting of conservative groups

+4
Gomezz Adddams
Darth Cheney
Freedom Forever
BladeRunner
8 posters

Go down

IRS targeting of conservative groups Empty IRS targeting of conservative groups

Post  BladeRunner Mon May 13, 2013 8:42 am

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/13/irs-scrutiny-went-beyond-tea-party-criteria-broader-than-thought/

But that's not all: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/348013/irs-inquisition-update
The IRS required that Jewish organization to state “whether [it]
supports the existence of the land of Israel,” and also demanded the
organization “[d]escribe [its] religious belief system toward the land
of Israel.”

But But but but ......all they have is a "persecution complex"

What your thoughts?

Thanks for reading my post.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

IRS targeting of conservative groups Empty Re: IRS targeting of conservative groups

Post  Freedom Forever Mon May 13, 2013 9:18 am

The IRS has apologized for this, (after the fact) why can't you guys just let it go. /liberal
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

IRS targeting of conservative groups Empty Re: IRS targeting of conservative groups

Post  Darth Cheney Mon May 13, 2013 10:29 am

The Jooooooooooooos!!!!!!!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon May 13, 2013 10:37 am

Even MSNBC is calling this "tyranny"

IRS targeting of conservative groups 2875671632

“When it comes to political speech, it’s sacrosanct. Our founding
fathers meant for it to be sacrosanct,” Scarborough said, going on the
lambaste the IRS. “Liberal and conservative Supreme Courts alike do not
allow the government to tread on political speech.
There is a wall
around that, and the wall has been knocked down by the IRS for several
years now.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon May 13, 2013 2:20 pm

I believe Obama ordered this story leaked to take pressure off of the exploding Benghazi mess. "Look at that shiny thing over there!". Besides it was a Booooosh appointee that let it happen. Suspect Suspect
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Mon May 13, 2013 6:23 pm

The word impeach is being thrown around. Twisted Evil
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon May 13, 2013 7:07 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:The word impeach is being thrown around. Twisted Evil

Even if impeachment got muscled through the House, "Dirt Bag" Harry Reid wouldn't allow a conviction in the Senate.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue May 14, 2013 12:26 pm

That would be a little strange. I think "fired" or "asked to resign" is the term. They'll probably be offered a better job in the private sector anyway.
(you do know that Bush is an ex-president, don't you?)

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue May 14, 2013 12:41 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

That would be a little strange. I think "fired" or "asked to resign" is the term. They'll probably be offered a better job in the private sector anyway.

Huh?

You "fire" a president by impeaching and convicting him. Impeachment was meant as a political means to remove a president or judge by the legislative branch.

Any request for resignation will have to come from the Democrats but that would only occur with an inevitability of impeachment and conviction. See "Resignation of Richard Nixon". Can't see Dirt Bag Harry going to the WH to ask for OohBamama's washroom key. affraid

Probably not. Nixon was just about broke at one time. He eventually rehabilitated his reputation enough that he was able to hit the lecture circuit and pen his memoirs. Of course with Obama's connections in Krooked Chicago, he could be feted like a conquering hero. Lots of work there for creative crooks. Suspect
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue May 14, 2013 1:05 pm

Here's an item I found i n my copy of today's McPaper.

IRS targeting of conservative groups 2875671632

Anyone think the revenooers will bite the hand that feeds them and bring down Barry's dictatorship?

Just an edit: Looking at the Boston Herald site, I found the front cover of the Herald. It explains all.

IRS targeting of conservative groups F05142013
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue May 14, 2013 1:57 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Huh?

You "fire" a president by impeaching and convicting him. Impeachment was meant as a political means to remove a president or judge by the legislative branch.

Any request for resignation will have to come from the Democrats but that would only occur with an inevitability of impeachment and conviction. See "Resignation of Richard Nixon". Can't see Dirt Bag Harry going to the WH to ask for OohBamama's washroom key. affraid

Probably not. Nixon was just about broke at one time. He eventually rehabilitated his reputation enough that he was able to hit the lecture circuit and pen his memoirs. Of course with Obama's connections in Krooked Chicago, he could be feted like a conquering hero. Lots of work there for creative crooks. Suspect

Obvious misunderstanding here. I was referring to the IRS employees who will be "fired" or asked to "resign". They (those employees who are not eligible for retirement) will probably find more lucrative jobs in the private sector anyway.
The reference to ex-president Bush is due to his appointee being in charge at the time. I doubt anything will come of that.
There was a congressional inquiry of similar indiscretion/targeting of a "progressive" entity several years ago. That was basically ignored. I do think that due to the publicity on this, the Obama administration as well as congress will install some reforms to prevent future similar incidents.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue May 14, 2013 3:33 pm

<<<< I do think that due to the publicity on this, the Obama administration as well as congress will install some reforms to prevent future similar incidents. >>>>>

There ya go, a great solution, hire more incompetent government workers.

cheers
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue May 14, 2013 3:34 pm

I love liberals...

Every single day they prove the statement "can't fix stupid" is 100% accurate.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue May 14, 2013 3:50 pm

nightlight88 wrote:<<<< I do think that due to the publicity on this, the Obama administration as well as congress will install some reforms to prevent future similar incidents. >>>>>

cheers

Who said anything about more hiring?
Since you brought it up though, do you think government workers should be paid more, to attract those more competent?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue May 14, 2013 4:51 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:<<<< I do think that due to the publicity on this, the Obama administration as well as congress will install some reforms to prevent future similar incidents. >>>>>

cheers

Who said anything about more hiring?
Since you brought it up though, do you think government workers should be paid more, to attract those more competent?

They already are. Suspect

Here is the truth behind these numbers:

First, the pay agent doesn’t consider fringe benefits, even though benefits for federal workers are famously generous. In addition to a 401(k)-type pension with a handsome employer match, federal workers receive a traditional defined-benefit pension — for which they contribute less than 1 percent of salary — as well as retiree health coverage. A Congressional Budget Office study published in January found that the federal retirement package was 2.7 times more generous than what is paid by large private-sector firms. Federal workers also receive more paid vacation and sick days. Even if they endured a salary penalty of 35 percent, their benefits would make up much of the difference.

But federal salaries are not 35 percent below private-sector levels. All five outside studies reviewed this year by the Government Accountability Office found that federal pay is equal to or higher than those of comparable private-sector workers. This is consistent with three decades of academic research. According to our analysis of Census Bureau data last year, the typical private-sector worker who shifts to a federal job receives a salary increase, while federal workers who leave for the private sector tend to get a salary cut.

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-11-18/opinions/35503295_1_federal-salary-council-federal-workers-federal-employees
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue May 14, 2013 5:09 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Huh?

Obvious misunderstanding here. I was referring to the IRS employees who will be "fired" or asked to "resign". They (those employees who are not eligible for retirement) will probably find more lucrative jobs in the private sector anyway.
The reference to ex-president Bush is due to his appointee being in charge at the time. I doubt anything will come of that.
There was a congressional inquiry of similar indiscretion/targeting of a "progressive" entity several years ago. That was basically ignored. I do think that due to the publicity on this, the Obama administration as well as congress will install some reforms to prevent future similar incidents.

Yeah I was referring to the commander and thief. And I am also aware of Bush's appointment too. Which is an invalid point to even make considering the charges here. Can't believe you guys are still throwing out the Bush blame card this far into Oboo-boo's 2ND term. NEXT: "This kind of thing happens all the time in politics" Dude stop drinking the kool aid. This is a big deal and they are lying to you too.

Ya know, we should be able to celebrate our first BLACK president, but we can't because all we got was a slick Shitcago pimp. "Puff the magic negro" and his far left circus friends.

Can you now reassure us that Benghazi is no big deal either. Rolling Eyes
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue May 14, 2013 5:31 pm

From the Washingtom comPost...

IRS targeting of conservative groups 945517_10151624917020126_279259243_n
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed May 15, 2013 2:42 pm

IRS targeting of conservative groups 2231921331
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed May 22, 2013 7:19 am

Freedom Forever wrote: IRS targeting of conservative groups 2231921331

More stuff Oboo boo didn't know about;

Time to attack Fox News, again
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Wed May 22, 2013 10:54 am

Freedom Forever wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote: IRS targeting of conservative groups 2231921331

More stuff Oboo boo didn't know about;

Time to attack Fox News, again

# most corrupt Administration and President in history.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down