Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few questions for those who are upset about the Zimmerman trial.

3 posters

Go down

A few questions for those who are upset about the Zimmerman trial. Empty A few questions for those who are upset about the Zimmerman trial.

Post  Mr Nifty Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:35 pm

Mr Nifty
Mr Nifty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/273998222614419/

Back to top Go down

A few questions for those who are upset about the Zimmerman trial. Empty Re: A few questions for those who are upset about the Zimmerman trial.

Post  pse1124 Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:13 am

That was cool...What drives me nuts, is all the people talking about stuff that didn't happen, and even when it's pointed out that it didn't happen, they still continue on that path.

For instance, I hear all the time that the cops told him not to follow Martin, and because of that he is guilty. And when you say, no, nobody told him not to follow Martin, and it wasn't a police officer, it was a dispatcher, whose request that he didn't need to do that was followed.

Or they will say, he shouldn't have been carrying a gun....I just LOL at that one.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

A few questions for those who are upset about the Zimmerman trial. Empty Re: A few questions for those who are upset about the Zimmerman trial.

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:58 am

What did libs learn from the Duke Lacrosse incident? nothing. What can we expect in the future? same
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down