Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its that darn Global Warming, er, Global Disruption

4 posters

Go down

Its that darn Global Warming, er, Global Disruption Empty Its that darn Global Warming, er, Global Disruption

Post  Skeptical Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:23 am

Rapid City sees earliest snowfall since 1888

An early September winter storm in the Black Hills has dumped up to 8 inches of snow in the area, while Rapid City received its earliest snowfall in more than 120 years.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/news/crime/2014/09/11/inches-possible-black-hills/15434275/

Last edited by Skeptical on Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Its that darn Global Warming, er, Global Disruption Empty Re: Its that darn Global Warming, er, Global Disruption

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:42 pm

When will this tea party caused Climate Disruption ever end?

I thought by electing King Putt, the world would heal and the climate would return to a liberal defined normal.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Its that darn Global Warming, er, Global Disruption Empty Re: Its that darn Global Warming, er, Global Disruption

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:32 pm

A little nipply out there...keep your knickers on.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:33 pm

Did I see that the Sioux Falls falls were frozen solid?
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:41 pm

Clicker wrote:Did I see that the Sioux Falls falls were frozen solid?

http://www.kelolandblogs.com/skycams/siouxfallsfallspark.html

http://www.keloland.com/weather/skycams
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:15 am

Today reminds me why I love South Dakota. With temps of -14 F and wind chills approaching -40 F we have officially rid ourselves of most of the societal slugs. Holding cardboard signs on street corners or wandering around in a stoned condition are lethal. Sure the slugs will return with the summer Robins but for a few brief months, there are only hard working Americans who love their God & Nation. It's a small price to pay to see and experience how things are supposed to be.

To all liberals looking to spread their mental affliction here...go away, it is freezing!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:30 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Today reminds me why I love South Dakota. With temps of -14 F and wind chills approaching -40 F we have officially rid ourselves of most of the societal slugs. Holding cardboard signs on street corners or wandering around in a stoned condition are lethal. Sure the slugs will return with the summer Robins but for a few brief months, there are only hard working Americans who love their God & Nation. It's a small price to pay to see and experience how things are supposed to be.

To all liberals looking to spread their mental affliction here...go away, it is freezing!

As the old saying goes; “40 below keeps the riff raff out”.  Unfortunately, like always it seems that good things must come to an end.

http://www.mitchellrepublic.com/news/4380546-sd-population-jumps-nearly-1-percent-2017

The invasion of the “parasites” is underway.  Perhaps it is time for SD to build their own wall?  Otherwise I fear it is only a matter of time before the parasites move in, gain control of the electorate and then vote themselves unsustainable welfare.

As for the current chilly snap, it has a long way to go before equaling the winters of the 1970’s.  Those were some of the worst winters.  The one that I will never forget included the Super Bowl day blizzard of 1975.  I went thru a lot of blizzards, but that is the one I will always remember in detail.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:57 am

No mosquitoes or gnats outside today!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:28 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:No mosquitoes or gnats outside today!

Bet you won't find many on the inside either.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:12 pm

Does that mean your picnic in the park went well ??
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:09 am

Skeptical wrote:

Does that mean your picnic in the park went well ??

Yes, it was like time was frozen.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down