Pretty slow around here

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Jammer on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:23 pm

Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perversion

And there is a variant of the word for the person who practices prevision.

Um...a pervert?

What equals perversion?

*whispers* Is it the butt sex?

Because if so, there's a f*ck ton of perverts out there, and whole lot of them are straight.

And it's also a moot point because it's none of our business who likes to what what, up the butt anyway.

Obviously spoken by one of the so-called "ton of them".

Says the guy who didn't say he WASN'T one of the so-called "ton of them!" Which obviously means YOU'RE totally into it! Not necessarily with dudes, but with your wife or girlfriend, or your mom, or whomever you prefer to have intimate time with.

(See I can make irrational sweeping judgements as well! You're teaching me so much, Jammer! Thank you!) cheers

Sorry toots, there are 3 possible orifices and that backdoor option is by far the last choice for a normal person.  As for me, the other 2 are more than adequate.

And you should read the report where they have determined after too much use of the inappropriate option, the old valves don't work the way they should.  It ends up being a little bit like the oil stain on the garage floor under your car, except it doesn't smell like oil.  You may want to start stocking up on Depends.
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Shortie on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:29 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perversion

And there is a variant of the word for the person who practices prevision.

Um...a pervert?

What equals perversion?

*whispers* Is it the butt sex?

Because if so, there's a f*ck ton of perverts out there, and whole lot of them are straight.

And it's also a moot point because it's none of our business who likes to what what, up the butt anyway.

Obviously spoken by one of the so-called "ton of them".

Says the guy who didn't say he WASN'T one of the so-called "ton of them!" Which obviously means YOU'RE totally into it! Not necessarily with dudes, but with your wife or girlfriend, or your mom, or whomever you prefer to have intimate time with.

(See I can make irrational sweeping judgements as well! You're teaching me so much, Jammer! Thank you!) cheers

Sorry toots, there are 3 possible orifices and that backdoor option is by far the last choice for a normal person.  As for me, the other 2 are more than adequate.

And you should read the report where they have determined after too much use of the inappropriate option, the old valves don't work the way they should.  It ends up being a little bit like the oil stain on the garage floor under your car, except it doesn't smell like oil.  You may want to start stocking up on Depends.

Why would I? I'm personally not a fan that activity. I just don't five a f*ck if anyone else is.
Shortie
Shortie

Posts : 57
Join date : 2015-03-30

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Jammer on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:31 pm

Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perversion

And there is a variant of the word for the person who practices prevision.

Um...a pervert?

What equals perversion?

*whispers* Is it the butt sex?

Because if so, there's a f*ck ton of perverts out there, and whole lot of them are straight.

And it's also a moot point because it's none of our business who likes to what what, up the butt anyway.

Obviously spoken by one of the so-called "ton of them".

Says the guy who didn't say he WASN'T one of the so-called "ton of them!" Which obviously means YOU'RE totally into it! Not necessarily with dudes, but with your wife or girlfriend, or your mom, or whomever you prefer to have intimate time with.

(See I can make irrational sweeping judgements as well! You're teaching me so much, Jammer! Thank you!) cheers

Sorry toots, there are 3 possible orifices and that backdoor option is by far the last choice for a normal person.  As for me, the other 2 are more than adequate.

And you should read the report where they have determined after too much use of the inappropriate option, the old valves don't work the way they should.  It ends up being a little bit like the oil stain on the garage floor under your car, except it doesn't smell like oil.  You may want to start stocking up on Depends.

Why would I? I'm personally not a fan that activity. I just don't five a f*ck if anyone else is.

Nice try, but that statement didn't come thru as being very sincere.
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Darth Cheney on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:42 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perversion

And there is a variant of the word for the person who practices prevision.

Um...a pervert?

What equals perversion?

*whispers* Is it the butt sex?

Because if so, there's a f*ck ton of perverts out there, and whole lot of them are straight.

And it's also a moot point because it's none of our business who likes to what what, up the butt anyway.

Obviously spoken by one of the so-called "ton of them".

Says the guy who didn't say he WASN'T one of the so-called "ton of them!" Which obviously means YOU'RE totally into it! Not necessarily with dudes, but with your wife or girlfriend, or your mom, or whomever you prefer to have intimate time with.

(See I can make irrational sweeping judgements as well! You're teaching me so much, Jammer! Thank you!) cheers

Sorry toots, there are 3 possible orifices and that backdoor option is by far the last choice for a normal person.  As for me, the other 2 are more than adequate.

And you should read the report where they have determined after too much use of the inappropriate option, the old valves don't work the way they should.  It ends up being a little bit like the oil stain on the garage floor under your car, except it doesn't smell like oil.  You may want to start stocking up on Depends.

Why would I? I'm personally not a fan that activity. I just don't five a f*ck if anyone else is.

Nice try, but that statement didn't come thru as being very sincere.

If it's so normal and all...why don't any gays openly admit they take it up the azz?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Shortie on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:45 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perversion

And there is a variant of the word for the person who practices prevision.

Um...a pervert?

What equals perversion?

*whispers* Is it the butt sex?

Because if so, there's a f*ck ton of perverts out there, and whole lot of them are straight.

And it's also a moot point because it's none of our business who likes to what what, up the butt anyway.

Obviously spoken by one of the so-called "ton of them".

Says the guy who didn't say he WASN'T one of the so-called "ton of them!" Which obviously means YOU'RE totally into it! Not necessarily with dudes, but with your wife or girlfriend, or your mom, or whomever you prefer to have intimate time with.

(See I can make irrational sweeping judgements as well! You're teaching me so much, Jammer! Thank you!) cheers

Sorry toots, there are 3 possible orifices and that backdoor option is by far the last choice for a normal person.  As for me, the other 2 are more than adequate.

And you should read the report where they have determined after too much use of the inappropriate option, the old valves don't work the way they should.  It ends up being a little bit like the oil stain on the garage floor under your car, except it doesn't smell like oil.  You may want to start stocking up on Depends.

Why would I? I'm personally not a fan that activity. I just don't five a f*ck if anyone else is.

Nice try, but that statement didn't come thru as being very sincere.

Umm...ok???? Believe whatever you want, Jammer. It doesn't make any difference to me. *shrugs*
Shortie
Shortie

Posts : 57
Join date : 2015-03-30

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Shortie on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:49 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perversion

And there is a variant of the word for the person who practices prevision.

Um...a pervert?

What equals perversion?

*whispers* Is it the butt sex?

Because if so, there's a f*ck ton of perverts out there, and whole lot of them are straight.

And it's also a moot point because it's none of our business who likes to what what, up the butt anyway.

Obviously spoken by one of the so-called "ton of them".

Says the guy who didn't say he WASN'T one of the so-called "ton of them!" Which obviously means YOU'RE totally into it! Not necessarily with dudes, but with your wife or girlfriend, or your mom, or whomever you prefer to have intimate time with.

(See I can make irrational sweeping judgements as well! You're teaching me so much, Jammer! Thank you!) cheers

Sorry toots, there are 3 possible orifices and that backdoor option is by far the last choice for a normal person.  As for me, the other 2 are more than adequate.

And you should read the report where they have determined after too much use of the inappropriate option, the old valves don't work the way they should.  It ends up being a little bit like the oil stain on the garage floor under your car, except it doesn't smell like oil.  You may want to start stocking up on Depends.

Why would I? I'm personally not a fan that activity. I just don't five a f*ck if anyone else is.

Nice try, but that statement didn't come thru as being very sincere.

If it's so normal and all...why don't any gays openly admit they take it up the azz?

Hahahaha! What gay people are denying it? And more importantly, why are you going around asking gay people what kind of sex they have? And why do you care???? How very strange...
Shortie
Shortie

Posts : 57
Join date : 2015-03-30

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Jammer on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:50 pm

Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perversion

And there is a variant of the word for the person who practices prevision.

Um...a pervert?

What equals perversion?

*whispers* Is it the butt sex?

Because if so, there's a f*ck ton of perverts out there, and whole lot of them are straight.

And it's also a moot point because it's none of our business who likes to what what, up the butt anyway.

Obviously spoken by one of the so-called "ton of them".

Says the guy who didn't say he WASN'T one of the so-called "ton of them!" Which obviously means YOU'RE totally into it! Not necessarily with dudes, but with your wife or girlfriend, or your mom, or whomever you prefer to have intimate time with.

(See I can make irrational sweeping judgements as well! You're teaching me so much, Jammer! Thank you!) cheers

Sorry toots, there are 3 possible orifices and that backdoor option is by far the last choice for a normal person.  As for me, the other 2 are more than adequate.

And you should read the report where they have determined after too much use of the inappropriate option, the old valves don't work the way they should.  It ends up being a little bit like the oil stain on the garage floor under your car, except it doesn't smell like oil.  You may want to start stocking up on Depends.

Why would I? I'm personally not a fan that activity. I just don't five a f*ck if anyone else is.

Nice try, but that statement didn't come thru as being very sincere.

Umm...ok???? Believe whatever you want, Jammer. It doesn't make any difference to me. *shrugs*

Fortunately, I don't have to BELIEVE anything. I KNOW, your kind is so typical. You are not difficult to read at all.
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Shortie on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:01 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perversion

And there is a variant of the word for the person who practices prevision.

Um...a pervert?

What equals perversion?

*whispers* Is it the butt sex?

Because if so, there's a f*ck ton of perverts out there, and whole lot of them are straight.

And it's also a moot point because it's none of our business who likes to what what, up the butt anyway.

Obviously spoken by one of the so-called "ton of them".

Says the guy who didn't say he WASN'T one of the so-called "ton of them!" Which obviously means YOU'RE totally into it! Not necessarily with dudes, but with your wife or girlfriend, or your mom, or whomever you prefer to have intimate time with.

(See I can make irrational sweeping judgements as well! You're teaching me so much, Jammer! Thank you!) cheers

Sorry toots, there are 3 possible orifices and that backdoor option is by far the last choice for a normal person.  As for me, the other 2 are more than adequate.

And you should read the report where they have determined after too much use of the inappropriate option, the old valves don't work the way they should.  It ends up being a little bit like the oil stain on the garage floor under your car, except it doesn't smell like oil.  You may want to start stocking up on Depends.

Why would I? I'm personally not a fan that activity. I just don't five a f*ck if anyone else is.

Nice try, but that statement didn't come thru as being very sincere.

Umm...ok???? Believe whatever you want, Jammer. It doesn't make any difference to me. *shrugs*

Fortunately, I don't have to BELIEVE anything.  I KNOW, your kind is so typical.  You are not difficult to read at all.

Haha. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, Miss Cleo.

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Giphy
Shortie
Shortie

Posts : 57
Join date : 2015-03-30

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:41 pm

All I know is if my wife found my one-eyed weasel anywheres near her pucker-nutt, that she'd slap it into next month. affraid
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Jammer on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:27 pm

Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:












Umm...ok???? Believe whatever you want, Jammer. It doesn't make any difference to me. *shrugs*

Fortunately, I don't have to BELIEVE anything.  I KNOW, your kind is so typical.  You are not difficult to read at all.

Haha. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, Miss Cleo.

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Giphy

Your reply is so typical of a progressive liberal.  Clearly you have no track record of success in your life and now you continue to spew stupidity that shows you are not the sharpest pencil in the drawer.

This is a clear illustration that conservatives can learn from in dealing with progressive liberals.  You will not only see them all pushing the same evil agenda, but when you look under the kimono you will always find a person who has zero documented success in their lives and they are without question clueless twits.

This is essentially the age old argument, which came first; "The chicken or the egg"?  In other words, has the progressive liberal not been successful at anything meaningful because they are clueless twits or are they clueless twits because they have not been able to achieve any level of real world experience that would help them understand the issues?  It is a real conundrum.

Regardless, these are dangerous people who are fundamentally trying to transform the greatest country on the face of the earth and turn it into a third world socialistic cesspool.  They rely on their FEELINGS, what they are told by their handlers and the hope for a big payout from their socialistic utopia they dream of.

Don't be lulled into feeling sorry for these pathetic souls as they will work day and night to rob your children and grandchildren.  However, they balk at doing anything meaningful in their own lives to advance society.  They are proud of their participation trophies and satisfied with the promise that somebody else's wealth will be redistributed to them.  Make no mistake of it, these are evil people with evil intentions.
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Shortie on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:05 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:












Umm...ok???? Believe whatever you want, Jammer. It doesn't make any difference to me. *shrugs*

Fortunately, I don't have to BELIEVE anything.  I KNOW, your kind is so typical.  You are not difficult to read at all.

Haha. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, Miss Cleo.

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Giphy

Your reply is so typical of a progressive liberal.  Clearly you have no track record of success in your life and now you continue to spew stupidity that shows you are not the sharpest pencil in the drawer.

This is a clear illustration that conservatives can learn from in dealing with progressive liberals.  You will not only see them all pushing the same evil agenda, but when you look under the kimono you will always find a person who has zero documented success in their lives and they are without question clueless twits.

This is essentially the age old argument, which came first; "The chicken or the egg"?  In other words, has the progressive liberal not been successful at anything meaningful because they are clueless twits or are they clueless twits because they have not been able to achieve any level of real world experience that would help them understand the issues?  It is a real conundrum.

Regardless, these are dangerous people who are fundamentally trying to transform the greatest country on the face of the earth and turn it into a third world socialistic cesspool.  They rely on their FEELINGS, what they are told by their handlers and the hope for a big payout from their socialistic utopia they dream of.

Don't be lulled into feeling sorry for these pathetic souls as they will work day and night to rob your children and grandchildren.  However, they balk at doing anything meaningful in their own lives to advance society.  They are proud of their participation trophies and satisfied with the promise that somebody else's wealth will be redistributed to them.  Make no mistake of it, these are evil people with evil intentions.

Dude, you realize that we're not even arguing about anything, right? This thread has no topic except that apparently this place had been boring as hell for quite some time. So happy I could show up and give you a new plaything to attack. I actually haven't attacked you or been the dangerous person you say I am. I'm just a girl who thinks differently than you.

You can't hurt me. You can't scare me away by being toxic to me. It won't work. So why don't you take it down a notch, okay pookie?
Shortie
Shortie

Posts : 57
Join date : 2015-03-30

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Jammer on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:59 pm

Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:












Umm...ok???? Believe whatever you want, Jammer. It doesn't make any difference to me. *shrugs*

Fortunately, I don't have to BELIEVE anything.  I KNOW, your kind is so typical.  You are not difficult to read at all.

Haha. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, Miss Cleo.

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Giphy

Your reply is so typical of a progressive liberal.  Clearly you have no track record of success in your life and now you continue to spew stupidity that shows you are not the sharpest pencil in the drawer.

This is a clear illustration that conservatives can learn from in dealing with progressive liberals.  You will not only see them all pushing the same evil agenda, but when you look under the kimono you will always find a person who has zero documented success in their lives and they are without question clueless twits.

This is essentially the age old argument, which came first; "The chicken or the egg"?  In other words, has the progressive liberal not been successful at anything meaningful because they are clueless twits or are they clueless twits because they have not been able to achieve any level of real world experience that would help them understand the issues?  It is a real conundrum.

Regardless, these are dangerous people who are fundamentally trying to transform the greatest country on the face of the earth and turn it into a third world socialistic cesspool.  They rely on their FEELINGS, what they are told by their handlers and the hope for a big payout from their socialistic utopia they dream of.

Don't be lulled into feeling sorry for these pathetic souls as they will work day and night to rob your children and grandchildren.  However, they balk at doing anything meaningful in their own lives to advance society.  They are proud of their participation trophies and satisfied with the promise that somebody else's wealth will be redistributed to them.  Make no mistake of it, these are evil people with evil intentions.

Dude, you realize that we're not even arguing about anything, right? This thread has no topic except that apparently this place had been boring as hell for quite some time. So happy I could show up and give you a new plaything to attack. I actually haven't attacked you or been the dangerous person you say I am. I'm just a girl who thinks differently than you.

You can't hurt me. You can't scare me away by being toxic to me. It won't work. So why don't you take it down a notch, okay pookie?

Your comments in the past have proven you to be a socialist - pookie. And that is EVIL.
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Shortie on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:57 am

Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:












Umm...ok???? Believe whatever you want, Jammer. It doesn't make any difference to me. *shrugs*

Fortunately, I don't have to BELIEVE anything.  I KNOW, your kind is so typical.  You are not difficult to read at all.

Haha. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, Miss Cleo.

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Giphy

Your reply is so typical of a progressive liberal.  Clearly you have no track record of success in your life and now you continue to spew stupidity that shows you are not the sharpest pencil in the drawer.

This is a clear illustration that conservatives can learn from in dealing with progressive liberals.  You will not only see them all pushing the same evil agenda, but when you look under the kimono you will always find a person who has zero documented success in their lives and they are without question clueless twits.

This is essentially the age old argument, which came first; "The chicken or the egg"?  In other words, has the progressive liberal not been successful at anything meaningful because they are clueless twits or are they clueless twits because they have not been able to achieve any level of real world experience that would help them understand the issues?  It is a real conundrum.

Regardless, these are dangerous people who are fundamentally trying to transform the greatest country on the face of the earth and turn it into a third world socialistic cesspool.  They rely on their FEELINGS, what they are told by their handlers and the hope for a big payout from their socialistic utopia they dream of.

Don't be lulled into feeling sorry for these pathetic souls as they will work day and night to rob your children and grandchildren.  However, they balk at doing anything meaningful in their own lives to advance society.  They are proud of their participation trophies and satisfied with the promise that somebody else's wealth will be redistributed to them.  Make no mistake of it, these are evil people with evil intentions.

Dude, you realize that we're not even arguing about anything, right? This thread has no topic except that apparently this place had been boring as hell for quite some time. So happy I could show up and give you a new plaything to attack. I actually haven't attacked you or been the dangerous person you say I am. I'm just a girl who thinks differently than you.

You can't hurt me. You can't scare me away by being toxic to me. It won't work. So why don't you take it down a notch, okay pookie?

Your comments in the past have proven you to be a socialist - pookie.  And that is EVIL.

Oh goodness. They really haven't. But if caring about people makes someone a socialist in your eyes, then so be it. Honestly, socialist is just a word you guys throw around in a really non-specific way as code for someone you think is bad.

So ok. If I'm so easy to read and you know so much about me and want to call me a socialist, then go ahead. I've already been called an idiot and a slut and countless other things in my short time here. What's one more label? It really doesn't f*cking matter. It does not upset me because I know damn well you would never say such things to my face. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain, because he's just playing a part, and it turns out he's not very powerful.

I will continue to trying to talk to you all like grown ass men, and you can call me names like small children. But I won't be scared away. I enjoy debate, especially in regard to social issues, and I've always found the forum format interesting.

Truly, the whole thing is utterly fascinating: The anonymity of the computer and how it gives some people this false sense of power wherein they let our their inner ugliness. I'm not interested in being an ugly person. I'm interested in standing up for the things I believe in and learning some things in regard to fiscal issues, which I do not pretend to know everything about. I learned a lot of things over the years at the Kelo forums and then GVP. The person who thinks they know everything is the person who doesn't know sh*t. But what I've mostly learned over the years reading through and participating in these threads is that refusing to find common ground with people is the fastest way to never accomplish anything.
Shortie
Shortie

Posts : 57
Join date : 2015-03-30

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Jammer on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:00 am

Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:



Umm...ok???? Believe whatever you want, Jammer. It doesn't make any difference to me. *shrugs*

Fortunately, I don't have to BELIEVE anything.  I KNOW, your kind is so typical.  You are not difficult to read at all.

Haha. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, Miss Cleo.

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Giphy

Your reply is so typical of a progressive liberal.  Clearly you have no track record of success in your life and now you continue to spew stupidity that shows you are not the sharpest pencil in the drawer.

This is a clear illustration that conservatives can learn from in dealing with progressive liberals.  You will not only see them all pushing the same evil agenda, but when you look under the kimono you will always find a person who has zero documented success in their lives and they are without question clueless twits.

This is essentially the age old argument, which came first; "The chicken or the egg"?  In other words, has the progressive liberal not been successful at anything meaningful because they are clueless twits or are they clueless twits because they have not been able to achieve any level of real world experience that would help them understand the issues?  It is a real conundrum.

Regardless, these are dangerous people who are fundamentally trying to transform the greatest country on the face of the earth and turn it into a third world socialistic cesspool.  They rely on their FEELINGS, what they are told by their handlers and the hope for a big payout from their socialistic utopia they dream of.

Don't be lulled into feeling sorry for these pathetic souls as they will work day and night to rob your children and grandchildren.  However, they balk at doing anything meaningful in their own lives to advance society.  They are proud of their participation trophies and satisfied with the promise that somebody else's wealth will be redistributed to them.  Make no mistake of it, these are evil people with evil intentions.

Dude, you realize that we're not even arguing about anything, right? This thread has no topic except that apparently this place had been boring as hell for quite some time. So happy I could show up and give you a new plaything to attack. I actually haven't attacked you or been the dangerous person you say I am. I'm just a girl who thinks differently than you.

You can't hurt me. You can't scare me away by being toxic to me. It won't work. So why don't you take it down a notch, okay pookie?

Your comments in the past have proven you to be a socialist - pookie.  And that is EVIL.

Oh goodness. They really haven't. But if caring about people makes someone a socialist in your eyes, then so be it. Honestly, socialist is just a word you guys throw around in a really non-specific way as code for someone you think is bad.

So ok. If I'm so easy to read and you know so much about me and want to call me a socialist, then go ahead. I've already been called an idiot and a slut and countless other things in my short time here. What's one more label? It really doesn't f*cking matter. It does not upset me because I know damn well you would never say such things to my face. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain, because he's just playing a part, and it turns out he's not very powerful.

I will continue to trying to talk to you all like grown ass men, and you can call me names like small children. But I won't be scared away. I enjoy debate, especially in regard to social issues, and I've always found the forum format interesting.

Truly, the whole thing is utterly fascinating: The anonymity of the computer and how it gives some people this false sense of power wherein they let our their inner ugliness. I'm not interested in being an ugly person. I'm interested in standing up for the things I believe in and learning some things in regard to fiscal issues, which I do not pretend to know everything about. I learned a lot of things over the years at the Kelo forums and then GVP. The person who thinks they know everything is the person who doesn't know sh*t. But what I've mostly learned over the years reading through and participating in these threads is that refusing to find common ground with people is the fastest way to never accomplish anything.

The person whose only meaningful learning experiences are the KELO and GPV forums is the perfect candidate to fill the role of the "useful idiot".  

And I am sure that based upon those great foundational pillars of experience and knowledge you will continue to spew pure stupidity and tell everyone how to live their lives and how our country should be fundamentally transformed.  And of course in traditional progressive style you will appeal to everyone on feelings and emotion rather than logic and facts.  But then again, you are so predictable.

I suggest that you go out and get a REAL job for the first time in your life, produce something, create some jobs, manage people, operate a business and be responsible for the financial well being of your employees, and speaking of families how about be the foundation of a traditional family.  And finally  if you really care about people create an endowment at some charitable organization that will actually help people not just sit on here and tell everyone how they should send more tax dollars to DC so a wasteful government can pretend to help people but really just hold them in bondage.  And THEN AFTER you have done all those things, try running your mouth about something you actually know and have experienced.


Last edited by Jammer on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Skeptical on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:35 am

Shortie wrote:    I enjoy debate, especially in regard to social issues, and I've always found the forum format interesting.

What "social issue/s most directly affect you in such areas as safety in your personal life, acceptance in society/job/neighborhood, livelihood attainment, and/or critical to the ultimate survival of society as a functioning entity and therefore most important to you and which "social issues" are politically expedient?

Why do you find the forum format interesting in regard to social issues?


Shortie wrote:  But what I've mostly learned over the years reading through and participating in these threads is that refusing to find common ground with people is the fastest way to never accomplish anything.

When there are at least two people engaging in a debate/discussion there already is a common ground, it is the disagreement which is causing the debate/discussion.

Always be wary of the person who constantly stresses the need to "find common ground" because it is just another way for them to say, "do it my way"!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Posts : 2914
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Jammer on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:22 am

Skeptical wrote:
Shortie wrote:    I enjoy debate, especially in regard to social issues, and I've always found the forum format interesting.

What "social issue/s most directly affect you in such areas as safety in your personal life, acceptance in society/job/neighborhood, livelihood attainment, and/or critical to the ultimate survival of society as a functioning entity and therefore most important to you and which "social issues" are politically expedient?

Why do you find the forum format interesting in regard to social issues?


Shortie wrote:  But what I've mostly learned over the years reading through and participating in these threads is that refusing to find common ground with people is the fastest way to never accomplish anything.

When there are at least two people engaging in a debate/discussion there already is a common ground, it is the disagreement which is causing the debate/discussion.

Always be wary of the person who constantly stresses the need to "find common ground" because it is just another way for them to say, "do it my way"!  

You nailed it.  The old common ground approach along with the one they really love COMPROMISE are the 2 strategies that progressive liberals trick people into PROGRESSIVELY letting these evil people push through their agenda.

There are few things that I give progressive liberals any credit for as it is very difficult to say good things about the devil.  However, a strength they have which conservatives rarely display is their patience and willingness to accept very small incremental gains.  As a result for the last 100 years these slimebags have been able to slowly but assuredly transform America into their socialistic utopia.  

And while I desire the typical conservative strategy of the Earl Weaver path to winning of the good old "3 run homerun", I hope we learn to accept small steps in the right direction.  And I think these small steps begin with telling them to shove their "common ground" where the sun doesn't shine, to forget the compromise dreams they have and to identify these people one at a time and paint them for what they are - agents of evil.
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:33 am

Skeptical wrote:
What "social issue/s most directly affect you in such areas as safety in your personal life, acceptance in society/job/neighborhood, livelihood attainment, and/or critical to the ultimate survival of society as a functioning entity and therefore most important to you and which "social issues" are politically expedient?
There are lots of them that touch everyone. I am not speaking for Shortie at all, but any kind of social change seems to ruffle a lot of feathers and it can be interesting, to me at least, to see how people are responding to progress in the name of society being more modern.

Skeptical wrote:
When there are at least two people engaging in a debate/discussion there already is a common ground, it is the disagreement which is causing the debate/discussion.

Always be wary of the person who constantly stresses the need to "find common ground" because it is just another way for them to say, "do it my way"!
That last statement is just silly.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Just Braying It on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:49 am

Wait a minute, when did the term "compromise" become an evil concept? And "finding common ground" is a bad thing?

Am I in some sort of weird, twilight universe? Ever since we elected a black guy as President, shits become more backwards and weird than I could have possibly imagined! And it's no one fault and definitely not related to politics, but I can't figure out how people have let themselves become so freaking crazy lately. Next thing you know someone on cable news is going to start an argument about Santa's race. Mark that predication down dated 4/3/15

Just Braying It

Posts : 985
Join date : 2013-02-17

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Jammer on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:08 pm

Liberal wrote:Wait a minute, when did the term "compromise" become an evil concept? And "finding common ground" is a bad thing?

Am I in some sort of weird, twilight universe? Ever since we elected a black guy as President, shits become more backwards and weird than I could have possibly imagined! And it's no one fault and definitely not related to politics, but I can't figure out how people have let themselves become so freaking crazy lately. Next thing you know someone on cable news is going to start an argument about Santa's race. Mark that predication down dated 4/3/15

And you are a dumbass liberal.  There are some things on which you can compromise, but there are several that you can't.  And it is these "can'ts" where the deception by the progressive liberals occur and where the mistakes by conservatives are made.

You should never compromise on your principles.  And another almost equally "never" compromise issue is on HOW to do something.  If one way is the right way to fix something and the other is the wrong way to fix something, a compromise always ends up with the wrong way being part of the solution and nothing ever gets fixed.

But you are a dumbass liberal and I don't expect you to even comprehend what I am saying let alone understand even a sliver of it.  So just slink away and crawl back under your rock.
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Skeptical on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:37 pm

Liberal wrote:Am I in some sort of weird, twilight universe?

In a word, YES!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Posts : 2914
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:24 pm

Liberal wrote:Wait a minute, when did the term "compromise" become an evil concept? And "finding common ground" is a bad thing?

Am I in some sort of weird, twilight universe? Ever since we elected a black guy as President, shits become more backwards and weird than I could have possibly imagined! And it's no one fault and definitely not related to politics, but I can't figure out how people have let themselves become so freaking crazy lately. Next thing you know someone on cable news is going to start an argument about Santa's race. Mark that predication down dated 4/3/15

The argument to moderation stands on shifting sands representing fallacious reasoning, crappy argumentation and is a poor harbinger of truth.

And you wonder why both sides have become entrenched when one side continually plays the race card and calls the others racist.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Shortie on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:00 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:



Umm...ok???? Believe whatever you want, Jammer. It doesn't make any difference to me. *shrugs*

Fortunately, I don't have to BELIEVE anything.  I KNOW, your kind is so typical.  You are not difficult to read at all.

Haha. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, Miss Cleo.

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Giphy

Your reply is so typical of a progressive liberal.  Clearly you have no track record of success in your life and now you continue to spew stupidity that shows you are not the sharpest pencil in the drawer.

This is a clear illustration that conservatives can learn from in dealing with progressive liberals.  You will not only see them all pushing the same evil agenda, but when you look under the kimono you will always find a person who has zero documented success in their lives and they are without question clueless twits.

This is essentially the age old argument, which came first; "The chicken or the egg"?  In other words, has the progressive liberal not been successful at anything meaningful because they are clueless twits or are they clueless twits because they have not been able to achieve any level of real world experience that would help them understand the issues?  It is a real conundrum.

Regardless, these are dangerous people who are fundamentally trying to transform the greatest country on the face of the earth and turn it into a third world socialistic cesspool.  They rely on their FEELINGS, what they are told by their handlers and the hope for a big payout from their socialistic utopia they dream of.

Don't be lulled into feeling sorry for these pathetic souls as they will work day and night to rob your children and grandchildren.  However, they balk at doing anything meaningful in their own lives to advance society.  They are proud of their participation trophies and satisfied with the promise that somebody else's wealth will be redistributed to them.  Make no mistake of it, these are evil people with evil intentions.

Dude, you realize that we're not even arguing about anything, right? This thread has no topic except that apparently this place had been boring as hell for quite some time. So happy I could show up and give you a new plaything to attack. I actually haven't attacked you or been the dangerous person you say I am. I'm just a girl who thinks differently than you.

You can't hurt me. You can't scare me away by being toxic to me. It won't work. So why don't you take it down a notch, okay pookie?

Your comments in the past have proven you to be a socialist - pookie.  And that is EVIL.

Oh goodness. They really haven't. But if caring about people makes someone a socialist in your eyes, then so be it. Honestly, socialist is just a word you guys throw around in a really non-specific way as code for someone you think is bad.

So ok. If I'm so easy to read and you know so much about me and want to call me a socialist, then go ahead. I've already been called an idiot and a slut and countless other things in my short time here. What's one more label? It really doesn't f*cking matter. It does not upset me because I know damn well you would never say such things to my face. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain, because he's just playing a part, and it turns out he's not very powerful.

I will continue to trying to talk to you all like grown ass men, and you can call me names like small children. But I won't be scared away. I enjoy debate, especially in regard to social issues, and I've always found the forum format interesting.

Truly, the whole thing is utterly fascinating: The anonymity of the computer and how it gives some people this false sense of power wherein they let our their inner ugliness. I'm not interested in being an ugly person. I'm interested in standing up for the things I believe in and learning some things in regard to fiscal issues, which I do not pretend to know everything about. I learned a lot of things over the years at the Kelo forums and then GVP. The person who thinks they know everything is the person who doesn't know sh*t. But what I've mostly learned over the years reading through and participating in these threads is that refusing to find common ground with people is the fastest way to never accomplish anything.

The person whose only meaningful learning experiences are the KELO and GPV forums is the perfect candidate to fill the role of the "useful idiot".  

And I am sure that based upon those great foundational pillars of experience and knowledge you will continue to spew pure stupidity and tell everyone how to live their lives and how our country should be fundamentally transformed.  And of course in traditional progressive style you will appeal to everyone on feelings and emotion rather than logic and facts.  But then again, you are so predictable.

I suggest that you go out and get a REAL job for the first time in your life, produce something, create some jobs, manage people, operate a business and be responsible for the financial well being of your employees, and speaking of families how about be the foundation of a traditional family.  And finally  if you really care about people create an endowment at some charitable organization that will actually help people not just sit on here and tell everyone how they should send more tax dollars to DC so a wasteful government can pretend to help people but really just hold them in bondage.  And THEN AFTER you have done all those things, try running your mouth about something you actually know and have experienced.

Your reading comprehension sucks. I never at any point said Kelo and GPV were the ONLY places I had ever learned things. Try to keep up.

You'll also notice that I post late at night, as I'm a bit of an insomniac, but not during the day hardly as I have a JOB where I manage a team of people and don't sit in front of a damn computer all day. Don't insinuate that I don't work. Do you work? You seem to have all sorts of free time during the day, so you're either retired or a really sh*tty employee.

I also love how I'm the one "telling people how to live their lives." Hahaha! Ironic man is ironic. You can't actually be this delusional and blind to the things you say. You just can't be. I'm still working. Have a nice evening.
Shortie
Shortie

Posts : 57
Join date : 2015-03-30

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Jammer on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:13 pm

Your words, not mine:

Shortie wrote: I'm interested in standing up for the things I believe in and learning some things in regard to fiscal issues, which I do not pretend to know everything about. I learned a lot of things over the years at the Kelo forums and then GVP.  
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Shortie on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:29 pm

Jammer wrote:Your words, not mine:

Shortie wrote: I'm interested in standing up for the things I believe in and learning some things in regard to fiscal issues, which I do not pretend to know everything about. I learned a lot of things over the years at the Kelo forums and then GVP.  

Why is this so difficult for you? You are being purposefully obtuse. The word "only" does not appear in that statement, nor does the sentiment that I haven't garnered any knowledge elsewhere in my life. You know that I can tell when you latch on to something silly like that in an effort to deflect so you don't have to acknowledge the rest of what I said, right? You're not fooling anyone.
Shortie
Shortie

Posts : 57
Join date : 2015-03-30

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Jammer on Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:56 pm

Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:Your words, not mine:

Shortie wrote: I'm interested in standing up for the things I believe in and learning some things in regard to fiscal issues, which I do not pretend to know everything about. I learned a lot of things over the years at the Kelo forums and then GVP.  

Why is this so difficult for you? You are being purposefully obtuse. The word "only" does not appear in that statement, nor does the sentiment that I haven't garnered any knowledge elsewhere in my life. You know that I can tell when you latch on to something silly like that in an effort to deflect so you don't have to acknowledge the rest of what I said, right? You're not fooling anyone.

It is very simple and quite clear that you lack the education and experience to comment on most of the topics that you comment on.  And while you have the right to say whatever you want, there is virtually no value in any of your comments.  You are not a credible person on almost every one of the issues discussed on this forum.

Credibility comes from a lot of areas, and the KELO and GPV forums are not two of them.  Areas that contribute to credibility include:

Education:  Do you have a college degree and if so, in what discipline is the degree granted?  A college education is not the end all, but it does provide a solid foundation upon which a person can grow their knowledge over the years.  However, if a person has a degree that is essentially worthless in the real world like "underwater basket weaving", then not only does it count as ZERO, but it is a huge minus as it shows your poor judgment coming out of high school.

Military service:  The military offers some very useful real world experience that contributes to the wisdom and judgment of those serving our country.  Some of the most commonsense logic comes from people who have served in the military.  In addition, many of them get a first hand look at what it REALLY takes to keep our country safe.

Meaningful job:  Yes there are many jobs that are needed in our country and a person should not be demeaned for having them.  However, these jobs such as bartender, waitress, landscape worker, check out person at a retail store, etc. are virtually meaningless when it comes to growing a person's knowledge in any of these areas often discussed on the forum.  However, if in addition to the jobs just mentioned, that person owned the business that is an entirely different matter.

Unless a person is responsible for the P&L of a business, it is difficult for them to experience the important perspectives that create true knowledge.  Some will argue that they might have budgetary responsibility for an area of a business, but it is not the same and offers a mere sliver of the learning opportunities that come from managing a P&L.

Have created jobs:  Unless a person has actually been in a position where they have CREATED jobs, they are clueless on what it takes to drive our economy and actually produce jobs for people.

Raised a family:  The basic unit of our society is the traditional family.  Unless a person has been a mother or father raising a family and had to actually be responsible for the well being and development of your children, you have little value to offer in the associated discussions.

Managed people:  This doesn't mean merely telling them what time people should come into work and what time they can go home or for that matter even directing them in activities such as you take checkout lane #3 or your tables are 6 - 12.  It means hiring, training, directing, providing feedback, writing performance reviews, being responsible for salaries and raises, disciplining and firing.

Provided meaningful charity:  Not everyone is going to be a Denny Sanford and have their names on half of the state of South Dakota.  However, unless a person has created endowments, provided scholarships, raised meaningful amounts of money, facilitated significant charitable events, etc. for a charitable organization, they have no business making comments that the federal government should raise taxes to provide welfare to people.  Unless you have done it in a meaningful way yourself, you have no credibility in this area.

And while there other important areas, I am going to stop there.  However, I am going to offer one additional data point for you and that is every conservative on this forum has met many of those requirements.  And that not only gives them the knowledge and experience to comment on these issues, but also the credibility needed to make their comments valuable to others.

And I am going to end by saying that it is painfully obvious that you (as do most progressive liberals) score a big fat ZERO across the board on these extremely important parameters.  YOU HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY and as such you should keep your mouth closed and go about checking the boxes on the items above.  Once you do that, then come back and share with others.  While you may continue to think the same pathetic way you do now, I sincerely doubt it.  Only clueless twits can say the things that you do, twits that have none of the boxes checked above.
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum