Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's Selling Body Parts???

+5
Jammer
Skeptical
nightlight88
Gomezz Adddams
Dr. Evil
9 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  nightlight88 Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:43 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:In 2010 heterosexuals and drug users made up almost 40% of HIV cases.  This is not just a gay man's disease.  That bit of misinformation, started under the Reagan administration, is dangerous.  If he had taken the proper precautions this epidemic would likely be far, far less than it is right now.  He instead chose to do nothing.

The mechanics of anal sex undoubtedly make homosexuals more prone to spreading the disease, but what about the environmental factors of being a gay man in this country.  How about not having the right to a legal monogamous relationship, not to mention one that is not accepted by so many in our society.  This is also a disease rooted in our ghettos which much like our Indian yoreservations, have their own set of problems.

But yes, we are off topic.  We really should get back to the fact that PP procures donated fetal tissue at a very likely loss, in an effort to cure disease.  Maybe AIDS someday...

Factor out the drug users from the 40% and heterosexual transmission between straight partners is negligible. The CDC reported in 2010 that 78% of new HIV cases came from the man to man subgroup and 8% came from IV drug users. That's 86% for the math impaired. The majority of heterosexuals that contract HIV comes from sleeping with a bisexual partner (which is very prevalent in the Black community where black males engage in M2M sex on the "down-low") or IV drug users. Transmission between heterosexuals is hardly a statistical blip.

Dude, WTF are you talking about?!?
Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 6 Pie-ch10

Looks like you are the only one not comprehending, and here i thought lefties were supposed to the the highly educated ones

I guess not
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:57 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:In 2010 heterosexuals and drug users made up almost 40% of HIV cases.  This is not just a gay man's disease.  That bit of misinformation, started under the Reagan administration, is dangerous.  If he had taken the proper precautions this epidemic would likely be far, far less than it is right now.  He instead chose to do nothing.

The mechanics of anal sex undoubtedly make homosexuals more prone to spreading the disease, but what about the environmental factors of being a gay man in this country.  How about not having the right to a legal monogamous relationship, not to mention one that is not accepted by so many in our society.  This is also a disease rooted in our ghettos which much like our Indian yoreservations, have their own set of problems.

But yes, we are off topic.  We really should get back to the fact that PP procures donated fetal tissue at a very likely loss, in an effort to cure disease.  Maybe AIDS someday...

Factor out the drug users from the 40% and heterosexual transmission between straight partners is negligible. The CDC reported in 2010 that 78% of new HIV cases came from the man to man subgroup and 8% came from IV drug users. That's 86% for the math impaired. The majority of heterosexuals that contract HIV comes from sleeping with a bisexual partner (which is very prevalent in the Black community where black males engage in M2M sex on the "down-low") or IV drug users. Transmission between heterosexuals is hardly a statistical blip.

Dude, WTF are you talking about?!?
Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 6 Pie-ch10

Looks like you are the only one not comprehending, and here i thought lefties were supposed to the the highly educated ones

I guess not

What am I not comprehending?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:21 pm

Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 6 48923627
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:29 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Why do so many of you refer to sadomy as a bad thing? Aside from bestiality, it's really just part of a well balanced sex life. Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 6 3584648792

Well my wife would disagree wit you. I can tell you this, if my wild weazel got anywhere near her ham flower, she'd slap me into next week. affraid

Sadomy isn't just anal sex.  It's also oral sex.  It's really anything that is considered "unnatural", recreational sex could also fall under this category.

Just a hunch:  Gomezz (as well as the knuckle dragging misogynist mouth breathers on this forum) have better chance of anal into the Mrs.' ham flower than to receive oral from the Mrs.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:39 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:Ham flower? Who calls a woman's butthole a ham flower? F'ing hipsters.

"Ham flower" certainly not limited to describing a woman's butthole.

"Gettin' some man ham" and "going into the ham flower" are pretty big euphemisms among the same sex set esp the guys.

A reflection of the latent homosexuality on this forum.  A couple of these guys are not who they say they are.  And BTW that's OK guys. Cool
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:03 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Why do so many of you refer to sadomy as a bad thing? Aside from bestiality, it's really just part of a well balanced sex life. Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 6 3584648792

Well my wife would disagree wit you. I can tell you this, if my wild weazel got anywhere near her ham flower, she'd slap me into next week. affraid

Sadomy isn't just anal sex.  It's also oral sex.  It's really anything that is considered "unnatural", recreational sex could also fall under this category.

Just a hunch:  Gomezz (as well as the knuckle dragging misogynist mouth breathers on this forum) have better chance of anal into the Mrs.' ham flower than to receive oral from the Mrs.

Better hunch again fish kisser.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:05 pm

Well, the saga of PP harvesting and selling aborted baby body parts continues!

[
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:32 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

So you get neither Gomezz ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:33 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Any further rebuttal from any among the Fellatio Five ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:38 pm

Skeptical wrote:

[

Yep, they're a great organization, At least that's what our resident abortion Dr (Jones) says.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:01 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

So you get neither Gomezz ?

Another swing and a miss. I thought lesbos played better ball than you are. clown
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:33 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

[

Yep, they're a great organization, At least that's what our resident abortion Dr (Jones) says.

Gives a whole new meaning to HUMAN RESOURCES.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:38 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Fellatio five?????

Your pus filled mind must have reverted to Sodomite Central where the qu-eers ran rampant. The male fellatio experts that hang around here are the lefties. You know, twinkies, liberal and dr mengele.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:44 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Fellatio five?????

Your pus filled mind must have reverted to Sodomite Central where the qu-eers ran rampant.  The male fellatio experts that hang around here are the lefties.  You know, twinkies, liberal and dr mengele.

From the sounds of things, that would be her first pus filled event.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:56 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

[

I must have a different link. All I saw was the same lame video with a thick gravy layer of unverifiable sensationalism poured on top. Apparently not enough "shock and awe" the first time around. I'm sure the next video will feature interviews with the aborted fetuses.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:12 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I always wonder about men who mock homosexuals for performing oral sex on their partner.  They are either:

A. Not getting oral sex from their wife.  Which, sucks to be you...

B. Are no longer married, which is understandable...

C. Are being atrociously disrespectful to their wife who is performing those same acts on them.  Or any woman unlucky enough to have ever performed oral sex on you for that fact.

I remember when I was much younger I had a friend who, when he got drunk, always went on and on about how disgusting it would be to suck a diick.  I would always watch his girlfriend's face when he started in on his little spat.  She would get furious.

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:32 pm

I bet this conversation is repeated over and over  and over again in the Jones Hovel

Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 6 You_wa10
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:42 pm

Dr. Jones wrote: I remember when I was much younger I had a friend who, when he got drunk, always went on and on about how disgusting it would be to suck a diick.  I would always watch her face when he started in on his little spat.  She would get furious.

scratch scratch Was this friend a he or a she or a he/she or a she/he or ?????????
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:50 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:   I remember when I was much younger I had a friend who, when he got drunk, always went on and on about how disgusting it would be to suck a diick.  I would always watch her face when he started in on his little spat.  She would get furious.

scratch scratch   Was this friend a he or a she or a he/she or a she/he or ?????????

Family dog. Woof!
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:24 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:   I remember when I was much younger I had a friend who, when he got drunk, always went on and on about how disgusting it would be to suck a diick.  I would always watch her face when he started in on his little spat.  She would get furious.

scratch scratch   Was this friend a he or a she or a he/she or a she/he or ?????????

Sorry my bad

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:53 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Sorry my bad

That's the problem with lying non-stop.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:02 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Sorry my bad

That's the problem with lying non-stop.

I changed two flippin' words for clarification.... Rolling Eyes

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:34 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I always wonder about men who mock homosexuals for performing oral sex on their partner.  They are either:

A. Not getting oral sex from their wife.  Which, sucks to be you...

B. Are no longer married, which is understandable...

C. Are being atrociously disrespectful to their wife who is performing those same acts on them.  Or any woman unlucky enough to have ever performed oral sex on you for that fact.

I remember when I was much younger I had a friend who, when he got drunk, always went on and on about how disgusting it would be to suck a diick.  I would always watch his girlfriend's face when he started in on his little spat.  She would get furious.

If I get 2 choices I'm picking B and C (the "or any women" option) to apply to these guys.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:42 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:I bet this conversation is repeated over and over  and over again in the Jones Hovel

Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 6 You_wa10

Oh Gomezz. Peanut butter ? Really ?

With your knowledge about seafood (you DO reciprocate for the Mrs don't you ?), I would have expected some comment about a tuna sundae.  They really are delicious.  Even without the banana  (if you know what I mean).  Wink
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:42 pm

It appears that this hatchet job has now broken the law and released another video.  I wonder if this one talks about the contract that they offered to PP which PP refused to sign because it was unethical and illegal.  I doubt it.  PP has also recently been hacked.  Who are the real criminals here??

New Planned Parenthood video released despite court order
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/30/politics/planned-parenthood-fourth-video/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next