Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's Selling Body Parts???

+5
Jammer
Skeptical
nightlight88
Gomezz Adddams
Dr. Evil
9 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Skeptical Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:34 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

As all can see by the attached it is neither a PACKING SLIP or INVOICE, but rather a RESEARCHER PROCUREMENT FORM for a Liver and Thymus with delivery to Colorado State University and billed to Stem Express and shipping also billed to the Stem Express FEDX account.

Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 3 Colora10

Now, everybody knows the article does not specify what CSU paid per item but considering

After last night I thought you would be done quoting this rag.  I guess I was wrong.  Everybody knows??  There seems to be a lot of people foaming at the mouth about CSU "buying" aborted baby parts.  Where's the proof?  The only bit they offer is a meaningless proverbial road to nowhere.

At the time, Stem Express paid Planned Parenthood $50 per specimen, which means that in one day they received $450. Additionally, Stem Express harvested body parts from Planned Parenthood facilities in Fresno, Sacramento and Stockton

Really?  Who says?

one just may conclude Stem Research was reselling them for a higher rate than they paid to Planned Parenthood to make a profit.

That's quite a stretch.  There isn't anything that can be concluded from this article, except that these jackasses are a bunch of liars, along with those who regurgitate their crap.

Opinions are like ass holes, everybody has one, even an asshole evil liberal like you!

(by the way .. be my guest and call the number listed on the procurement order and let us know if they also verify to YOU that it was a legitimate facsimile of and actual order to Stem Express!)

Last edited by Skeptical on Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:58 am

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

As all can see by the attached it is neither a PACKING SLIP or INVOICE, but rather a RESEARCHER PROCUREMENT FORM for a Liver and Thymus with delivery to Colorado State University and billed to Stem Express and shipping also billed to the Stem Express FEDX account.

Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 3 Colora10

Now, everybody knows the article does not specify what CSU paid per item but considering

After last night I thought you would be done quoting this rag.  I guess I was wrong.  Everybody knows??  There seems to be a lot of people foaming at the mouth about CSU "buying" aborted baby parts.  Where's the proof?  The only bit they offer is a meaningless proverbial road to nowhere.

At the time, Stem Express paid Planned Parenthood $50 per specimen, which means that in one day they received $450. Additionally, Stem Express harvested body parts from Planned Parenthood facilities in Fresno, Sacramento and Stockton

Really?  Who says?

one just may conclude Stem Research was reselling them for a higher rate than they paid to Planned Parenthood to make a profit.

That's quite a stretch.  There isn't anything that can be concluded from this article, except that these jackasses are a bunch of liars, along with those who regurgitate their crap.

Opinions are like as ass holes, everybody has one, even an asshole evil liberal like you!

(by the way .. be my guest and call the number listed on the procurement order and let us know if they also verify to YOU that it was a legitimate facsimile of and actual order to Stem Express!)

Now we're calling lies "opinions"? Sounds a little more PC for the GOP I guess.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:43 am

Who cares WHAT THEY PAID, or even if they paid?

Your little attempt at divergence at the real problem here is quite sickening.

The very attitude of the Planned Parenthood Abortionhood director in that video is what's wrong with the organization. The light-hearted and often humor in her voice shows the very little value she and her organization puts on human life.

The organization has it's roots in infanticide going back to the woman who started it. They can try to change their image, but putting lipstick on a murderous pig doesn't change it from a murderous pig.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:01 am

This is what our tax dollars should be doing....

Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 3 2875671632

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:13 am

BladeRunner wrote:Who cares WHAT THEY PAID, or even if they paid?

The very attitude of the Planned Parenthood Abortionhood director in that video is what's wrong with the organization. The light-hearted and often humor in her voice shows the very little value she and her organization puts on human life.

The organization has it's roots in infanticide going back to the woman who started it. They can try to change their image, but putting lipstick on a murderous pig doesn't change it from a murderous pig.

There is a huge difference between disagreeing with what someone does and spreading an outright lie about them. There is no proof anywhere that PP is charging extra for this. The money they receive from performing an abortion is likely more than enough to cover any additional costs of procurement, especially considering the nature of this organization and the potentially game/life changing research that can be derived from their actions.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:12 am

Dr. Jones wrote:

There is a huge difference between disagreeing with what someone does and spreading an outright lie about them.  There is no proof anywhere that PP is charging extra for this.  The money they receive from performing an abortion is likely more than enough to cover any additional costs of procurement, especially considering the nature of this organization and the potentially game/life changing research that can be derived from their actions.

No "game/life changing research" is worth the killing of an innocent child. Go ahead and try to put some perfume on your pig. It still stinks like a barn yard.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:02 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

There is a huge difference between disagreeing with what someone does and spreading an outright lie about them.  There is no proof anywhere that PP is charging extra for this.  The money they receive from performing an abortion is likely more than enough to cover any additional costs of procurement, especially considering the nature of this organization and the potentially game/life changing research that can be derived from their actions.

No "game/life changing research" is worth the killing of an innocent child. Go ahead and try to put some perfume on your pig. It still stinks like a barn yard.

Me thinks Dr Jones secretly wants to be the equal to Dr. Mengele.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:37 am

Dr. Jones wrote:  Now we're calling lies "opinions"?  Sounds a little more PC for the GOP I guess.

You really are that incredibly stupid aren't you that you couldn't realize that when I said
Opinions are like ass holes, everybody has one, even an asshole evil liberal like you!

was a direct response to your idiotic
That's quite a stretch.  There isn't anything that can be concluded from this article, except that these jackasses are a bunch of liars, along with those who regurgitate their crap

Oh, by the way if you have it,  provide proof the woman from Planned Parenthood in the video,  DID NOT say
“I’d say a lot of people want liver,” Nucatola said. “And for that reason, most providers will do this case under ultrasound guidance, so they’ll know where they’re putting their forceps.”

What were you told when you called 970-491-5613 about the authenticity of the Procurement Form as depicted?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:34 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:  Now we're calling lies "opinions"?  Sounds a little more PC for the GOP I guess.

You really are that incredibly stupid aren't you that you couldn't realize that when I said

That's quite a stretch.  There isn't anything that can be concluded from this article, except that these jackasses are a bunch of liars, along with those who regurgitate their crap

Oh, by the way if you have it,  provide proof the woman from Planned Parenthood in the video,  DID NOT say
“I’d say a lot of people want liver,” Nucatola said. “And for that reason, most providers will do this case under ultrasound guidance, so they’ll know where they’re putting their forceps.”

What does that have to do with whether anything was bought sold??

What were you told when you called 970-491-5613 about the authenticity of the Procurement Form as depicted?

I surely didn't call.  You are the one making the wild accusations.  I'm simply asking for your proof.  You call.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:28 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

What does that have to do with whether anything was bought sold??

I surely didn't call.  You are the one making the wild accusations.  I'm simply asking for your proof.  You call.

Keep dodging and weaving Dr Mengele. You liberals are good at that .
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:20 am

Dr. Jones wrote:

Buyer wrote:What would you expect for intact tissue? What sort of Compensation

Planned Parenthood Medical Director Dr. Gatter wrote:Well why don't you start by telling me what you're paying?

Dr Gatter wrote:They have been paying by the case.....I don't know what you're used to doing, how you're used to doing compensation. Patients don't get anything of course...

Yeah....they're not in it for the money, whatsoever.....

Then they go on at discuss negotiations.....

Dr. Gatter wrote:We don't want to be in a position of being accused of selling tissue......

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:03 am

Fear not BladeRunner, the resident abortion expert will be along soon to tell you those people don't really exist in PP and are actually actors hired by the right wing nutjobs to slander the honorable people at Planned Parenthood.

Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:05 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Buyer wrote:What would you expect for intact tissue? What sort of Compensation

Planned Parenthood Medical Director Dr. Gatter wrote:Well why don't you start by telling me what you're paying?

Dr Gatter wrote:They have been paying by the case.....I don't know what you're used to doing, how you're used to doing compensation. Patients don't get anything of course...

Yeah....they're not in it for the money, whatsoever.....

Then they go on at discuss negotiations.....

Dr. Gatter wrote:We don't want to be in a position of being accused of selling tissue......

Clear proof on how EVIL these cretins are.  And jackoff jones is just as evil as the cretins in this video.  He has consistently and openly supported these evil cretins and the evil they spread in this world.  He is just as guilty as they are.  

And that is why I continue to say that conservatives need to get bold when we are on the streets.  When we see these evil people in line at Wal-Mart or walking in our neighborhoods, we should "kick dirt on their shoes" and "spit in their faces".  I have seen way too many conservatives treat these evil scum with civility.  That only emboldens them.  Perhaps if they understood how Patriotic Christian Americans really felt about them they would at least stay under their rocks.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:20 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Fear not BladeRunner, the resident abortion expert will be along soon to tell you those people don't really exist in PP and are actually actors hired by the right wing nutjobs to slander the honorable people at Planned Parenthood.

Yes, I am patiently waiting for our resident abortion Dr. to assure us that the glorious Planned ParentAbortionhood is a great organization that does nothing but help women.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:04 pm

I don't see any new information here. I wish they hadn't have cut her off so abruptly when she was talking about the fact that they are not in it for the money, but so be it, they are obviously trying to convey a particular message. I also got a good chuckle when the number she gave them didn't have enough of a shock factor for their little sting, so they were trying to ratchet her up. Then they added multiple specimens together in the end to get a little bigger number, and I do mean little. We're talking about a medical industry that you can't hardly buy a bottle of aspirin for less than a hundred bucks. Move along, there's nothing to see here.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:17 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:I don't see any new information here.  I wish they hadn't have cut her off so abruptly when she was talking about the fact that they are not in it for the money, but so be it, they are obviously trying to convey a particular message.  I also got a good chuckle when the number she gave them didn't have enough of a shock factor for their little sting, so they were trying to ratchet her up.  Then they added multiple specimens together in the end to get a little bigger number, and I do mean little.  We're talking about a medical industry that you can't hardly buy a bottle of aspirin for less than a hundred bucks.  Move along, there's nothing to see here.

You're daft.

It's obvious that the sheer number abortions happening times the numbers they're quoting adds to a significant amount of money when you do the math.

Or is that beyond your capabilities?

Regardless.....you started this thread (read the name of the thread YOU started) claiming nothing was was being sold. The price has NOTHING to do with it. Money is being exchanged for body parts.

Last edited by BladeRunner on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:19 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:I don't see any new information here.  I wish they hadn't have cut her off so abruptly when she was talking about the fact that they are not in it for the money, but so be it, they are obviously trying to convey a particular message.  I also got a good chuckle when the number she gave them didn't have enough of a shock factor for their little sting, so they were trying to ratchet her up.  Then they added multiple specimens together in the end to get a little bigger number, and I do mean little.  We're talking about a medical industry that you can't hardly buy a bottle of aspirin for less than a hundred bucks.  Move along, there's nothing to see here.

You're daft.

It's obvious that the sheer number abortions happening times the numbers they're quoting adds to a significant amount of money when you do the math.

Really? What are the numbers?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:22 pm

Where in the hell do you shop? I pick up ibuprofen at Costco at under 1¢ @ pill. 1,000 pills cost less than $10. Can't imagine aspirin is any different.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:24 pm

BladeRunner wrote:

You're daft.

Regardless.....you started this thread (read the name of the thread YOU started) claiming nothing was was being sold. The price has NOTHING to do with it. Money is being exchanged for body parts.

Where does it say money is being exchanged for body parts? It says they are donated.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:26 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Where in the hell do you shop? I pick up ibuprofen at Costco at under 1¢ @ pill. 1,000 pills cost less than $10. Can't imagine aspirin is any different.

As I said, medical industry, i.e. hospitals. I certainly don't think Costco is performing abortions.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:39 pm

What do you suppose a hospital would charge to extract tissue from a stillborn or recently deceased newborn? What do you suppose a hospital would charge to extract samples, for research, from inside the uterus of a woman who is carrying a child they knew has a serious medical issue? Nothing is free. I would bet it would be much more than $75.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:49 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:What do you suppose a hospital would charge to extract tissue from a stillborn or recently deceased newborn?  What do you suppose a hospital would charge to extract samples, for research, from inside the uterus of a woman who is carrying a child they knew has a serious medical issue?  Nothing is free.  I would bet it would be much more than $75.

You keep missing the point. YOU started this thread saying it was ALL LIES. That NO money was being exchanged.

now, as far as what PP gets....doesn't matter. If they are getting ANYTHING, law is being broken.

As far as how many abortions are performed by them yearly.....

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/planned-parenthood-we-did-327653-abortions-one-year?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cns&utm_term=facebook&utm_content=facebook&utm_campaign=n-planned-parenthood-abortions

You keep trying to minimize this by insinuating: "it's not much money, so no big deal".

Leave to a lib to put a dollar amount on a life.......
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:10 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:What do you suppose a hospital would charge to extract tissue from a stillborn or recently deceased newborn?  What do you suppose a hospital would charge to extract samples, for research, from inside the uterus of a woman who is carrying a child they knew has a serious medical issue?  Nothing is free.  I would bet it would be much more than $75.

You keep missing the point. YOU started this thread saying it was ALL LIES. That NO money was being exchanged.

now, as far as what PP gets....doesn't matter. If they are getting ANYTHING, law is being broken.

As far as how many abortions are performed by them yearly.....

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/planned-parenthood-we-did-327653-abortions-one-year?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cns&utm_term=facebook&utm_content=facebook&utm_campaign=n-planned-parenthood-abortions

You keep trying to minimize this by insinuating: "it's not much money, so no big deal".

Leave to a lib to put a dollar amount on a life.......

I think you need to re-read the thread title.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:52 pm

As referenced in this article from the Mayo Clinic, the costs associated with procurement in tissue/organ donation are passed on to the recipient.  It's a standard practice.

Myth: My family will be charged if I donate my organs.

Fact: The organ donor's family is never charged for donating. The family is charged for the cost of all final efforts to save your life, and those costs are sometimes misinterpreted as costs related to organ donation. Costs for organ removal go to the transplant recipient.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/consumer-health/in-depth/organ-donation/art-20047529

Again, there's nothing to see here, move along.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 3 5a3e7a2d0c191d630980815e03543f37
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next