Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's Selling Body Parts???

+5
Jammer
Skeptical
nightlight88
Gomezz Adddams
Dr. Evil
9 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:17 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:As referenced in this article from the Mayo Clinic, the costs associated with procurement in tissue/organ donation are passed on to the recipient.  It's a standard practice.

Myth: My family will be charged if I donate my organs.

Fact: The organ donor's family is never charged for donating. The family is charged for the cost of all final efforts to save your life, and those costs are sometimes misinterpreted as costs related to organ donation. Costs for organ removal go to the transplant recipient.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/consumer-health/in-depth/organ-donation/art-20047529

Again, there's nothing to see here, move along.

The stupid is legendary with this one...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:55 pm

Either of you two hacks care to speak to the facts?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:26 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:As referenced in this article from the Mayo Clinic, the costs associated with procurement in tissue/organ donation are passed on to the recipient.  It's a standard practice.

Fact: The organ donor's family is never charged for donating. The family is charged for the cost of all final efforts to save your life, and those costs are sometimes misinterpreted as costs related to organ donation. Costs for organ removal go to the transplant recipient.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/consumer-health/in-depth/organ-donation/art-20047529

HMMM, so now Mayo Clinic is performing abortions and selling body parts from aborted fetuses?  Do tell, Planned Parenthood has competition.

When did they start doing this Dr. Jones Mengele ?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:43 pm

Skeptical wrote:

HMMM, so now Mayo Clinic is performing abortions and selling body parts from aborted fetuses?  Do tell, Planned Parenthood has competition.

When did they start doing this Dr. Jones Mengele ?

Where did I say that?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:41 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Where did I say that?

Wasn't that your your purpose in dragging into a discussion of Planned Plannedhood very possibly selling harvested on demand body parts from aborted fetuses an article concerning adults asking questions at Mayo Clinic about donating organs?

Heck I got asked if I wanted to be an organ donor when I renewed my driver's license and perhaps you did too, so why not post a link to that?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:45 pm

Here's an interesting article pertaining to the costs associated with organ transplantation.  Pay close attention to the "procurement" column in the graph.  Wow that's a lot of zeros. affraid  affraid  affraid That's a lot of Lamborghini's

http://www.transplantliving.org/before-the-transplant/financing-a-transplant/the-costs/

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:47 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Here's an interesting article pertaining to the costs associated with organ transplantation.  Pay close attention to the "procurement" column in the graph.  Wow that's a lot of zeros.   affraid  affraid  affraid

http://www.transplantliving.org/before-the-transplant/financing-a-transplant/the-costs/

No doubt it is about the Planned Parenthood getting rich by selling harvested on demand aborted baby body parts !
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:51 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Here's an interesting article pertaining to the costs associated with organ transplantation.  Pay close attention to the "procurement" column in the graph.  Wow that's a lot of zeros.   affraid  affraid  affraid

No doubt it is about the Planned Parenthood getting rich by selling harvested on demand aborted baby body parts !
scratch

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:53 pm

What was it that the lady in the video was asking for again? I forgot.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:14 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:What was it that the lady in the video was asking for again?  I forgot.

Check it out and get back to us, Dr Mengele

Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:44 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:What was it that the lady in the video was asking for again?  I forgot.

I already wasted nearly eight and a half minutes of my life watching it the first time..  Certainly not going to waste anther.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:54 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

I already wasted nearly eight and a half minutes of my life watching it the first time..  Certainly not going to waste anther.

Stay ignorant, its a free country ! bounce
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:55 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Where did I say that?

Wasn't that your your purpose in dragging into a discussion of Planned Plannedhood very possibly selling harvested on demand body parts from aborted fetuses an article concerning adults asking questions at Mayo Clinic about donating organs?

Ummm... no.

Heck I got asked if I wanted to be an organ donor when I renewed my driver's license and perhaps you did too, so why not post a link to that?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:56 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Cute.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:58 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Cute.

One thing is for sure.

All those who approve and support abortion on demand as birth control including the harvesting of and selling body parts of aborted babies has already been born to a person who did not approve of abortion.  This includes you Dr. Jones Mengele!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:12 am

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Cute.

One thing is for sure.

All those who approve and support abortion on demand as birth control including the harvesting of and selling body parts of aborted babies has already been born to a person who did not approve of abortion.  This includes you Dr. Jones Mengele!

Dr. Jones cannot comprehend that.

He also can't comprehend areas of black/white, yes/no, and right/wrong. He lives in a gray world where even though something is sold, it's really not sold unless it has a significant enough price as to which he considers it sold. If it's cheap enough, it's not really sold. It is donated. His continually bringing up the price as being insignificant is evidence.....and it's his "facts"  Rolling Eyes

You see, this is not unlike a person who tells a little white lie and doesn't consider it a lie. Its still a sin, regardless of how small it is. But for a liberal like Dr. Jones, the lie has to be significant in order for it to be considered a lie.

This attitude towards laws and absolute right and wrong is what is perverse with this world. For liberals like this, there are no moral absolutes. They see the  world as something they can see how far they can go and what they can still get away. They are morally corrupt.

God help us. The end is near.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:29 am

Federal fetal research law makes it illegal “to knowingly acquire, receive, or otherwise transfer any fetal tissue for valuable consideration if the transfer affects interstate commerce”

The “valuable consideration” is defined to exclude “reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue.” Essentially the abortion industry cannot exceed costs associated with transporting, implanting, processing, preserving, monitoring, and assuring quality control, or storage. So unlike the organ transplant industry, which does profit from doing transplants, there should be no profit involved in fetal tissue transactions.

Then why is there price haggling and price negotiations going on? Costs should be relatively known and fixed. Rents, lab costs, salaries of lab techs, transportation costs, storage etc. Essentially in pricing these tissues one could use the labor theory of value (see Adam Smith and Karl Marx) to set prices. However the abortion industry appears to be using marginal utility pricing along with supply and demand as businesses do to maximize profits indicating that they are exceeding their "costs" and profiting from the sale.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:45 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Federal fetal research law makes it illegal “to knowingly acquire, receive, or otherwise transfer any fetal tissue for valuable consideration if the transfer affects interstate commerce”

The “valuable consideration” is defined to exclude “reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue.” Essentially the abortion industry cannot exceed costs associated with transporting, implanting, processing, preserving, monitoring, and assuring quality control, or storage. So unlike the organ transplant industry, which does profit from doing transplants, there should be no profit involved in fetal tissue transactions.

Then why is there price haggling and price negotiations going on? Costs should be relatively known and fixed. Rents, lab costs, salaries of lab techs, transportation costs, storage etc. Essentially in pricing these tissues one could use the labor theory of value (see Adam Smith and Karl Marx) to set prices. However the abortion industry appears to be using marginal utility pricing along with supply and demand as businesses do to maximize profits indicating that they are exceeding their "costs" and profiting from the sale.

With standard surgical room fees soaring into the $100's/minute range it would suggest that PP is actually losing money at the "haggled" price.  That would in essence throw both pricing theories right out the window. Certainly far short of any sort of "valuable consideration".

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:06 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Federal fetal research law makes it illegal “to knowingly acquire, receive, or otherwise transfer any fetal tissue for valuable consideration if the transfer affects interstate commerce”

With standard surgical room fees soaring into the $100's/minute range it would suggest that PP is actually losing money at the "haggled" price.  That would in essence throw both pricing theories right out the window.  Certainly far short of any sort of "valuable consideration".

One thing is for sure.

All those who approve and support abortion on demand as birth control including the harvesting of and selling body parts of aborted babies has already been born to a person who did not approve of abortion. This includes you Dr. Jones Mengele!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:16 am

Dr. Jones wrote:

With standard surgical room fees soaring into the $100's/minute range it would suggest that PP is actually losing money at the "haggled" price.  That would in essence throw both pricing theories right out the window.  Certainly far short of any sort of "valuable consideration".

I see. You're from the Pull-It-Out-of-My Ass Theory of Pricing School. Not surprising since you're a gubmint teat sucker.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:18 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

I see. You're from the Pull-It-Out-of-My Ass Theory of Pricing School. Not surprising since you're a gubmint teat sucker.

What am I pulling out of my ass?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:21 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:

Obamacare is taking care of that dumb ass...don't your remember?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:47 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

You seem upset. Is something bothering you?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:16 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

You seem upset.  Is something bothering you?

Unlike you Dr Mengela, some people are bothered and upset at the wanton killing of unborn babies for convenience.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:31 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

You seem upset.  Is something bothering you?

Unlike you Dr Mengela, some people are bothered and upset at the wanton killing of unborn babies for convenience.

You are correct, but it's unfortunately part of life.  My wife and I have been together for almost ten years now and have five children.  That's nearly 115 lives we have have ended by not taking the proper steps to nurture that little life to fruition.  I do feel badly about it.  And you're also correct about it being out of convenience.  I'm lazy, I don't want that many kids.  And I will unfortunately very likely not change my ways, those little souls will have to find another way into God's world. How many lives have you ended by not taking the proper actions to further set their life into motion?

EDIT:  Time should be allowed for carrying the babies, but you get the point.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next