Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question for conservatives

+5
Dr. Evil
nightlight88
Gomezz Adddams
Just Braying It
Jammer
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A question for conservatives Empty A question for conservatives

Post  Jammer Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:46 am

I have a question for CONSERVTIVES, so liberals should just stay away from this thread.  Your dumbass liberal comments have no value and are neither wanted nor respected.  

Conservatives for the most part believe that we have tremendous political problems in this country as the result of decades of a progressive liberal agenda.  While we all wish we could wave a magic wand (or elect a certain person president) and things would be instantly fixed.  However, there is no magic wand and it will take many years to fix what the dumbass liberals have broken.

My question is what are the first two specific things that you would do to fix our problems in this country?   Please make them specific concrete things not some wishful thinking like have everybody suddenly begin interpreting the Constitution as it was written by our Founding Fathers.  The dumbass liberals like Jackoff Jones has already clearly shown that will never happen.

After everybody (or perhaps anybody) weighs in with their thoughts, I will give you what two things I would fix/change/implement to begin repairing a century of dumbass progressive liberalism in this country.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

A question for conservatives Empty Re: A question for conservatives

Post  Just Braying It Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:09 am

1. Legalize weed
2. No more time zones (they confuse old people)

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:30 am

How can people be on time for work in Rapid City when the clock says 9:00 in Sioux Falls?

Let's be done with time zones and make everywhere noon now!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:34 am

Plastic bags: Let's get rid of them. Not only are they horrible for the environment, they make us lazy.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:37 pm

Jammer wrote:I have a question for CONSERVTIVES, so liberals should just stay away from this thread.  Your dumbass liberal comments have no value and are neither wanted nor respected.  

Conservatives for the most part believe that we have tremendous political problems in this country as the result of decades of a progressive liberal agenda.  While we all wish we could wave a magic wand (or elect a certain person president) and things would be instantly fixed.  However, there is no magic wand and it will take many years to fix what the dumbass liberals have broken.

My question is what are the first two specific things that you would do to fix our problems in this country?   Please make them specific concrete things not some wishful thinking like have everybody suddenly begin interpreting the Constitution as it was written by our Founding Fathers.  The dumbass liberals like Jackoff Jones has already clearly shown that will never happen.

After everybody (or perhaps anybody) weighs in with their thoughts, I will give you what two things I would fix/change/implement to begin repairing a century of dumbass progressive liberalism in this country.

!) End the Fed and reintroduce a real gold standard not a faux one that existed after WWI and until Nixon ended it. This will help end the endless "printing" of fiat money.

2) Privatize Social Security and reform Medicare (and I guess Obamacare). There's no ending them but all of them of them are built on a house of cards and need reform to ensure viability.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:11 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Jammer wrote:I have a question for CONSERVTIVES, so liberals should just stay away from this thread.  Your dumbass liberal comments have no value and are neither wanted nor respected.  

!) End the Fed and reintroduce a real gold standard not a faux one that existed after WWI and until Nixon ended it. This will help end the endless "printing" of fiat money.

2) Privatize Social Security and reform Medicare (and I guess Obamacare). There's no ending them but all of them of them are built on a house of cards and need reform to ensure viability.

Not bad - those are significant and meaningful actions.  However, I am not sure if they would end up being the proverbial snowball rolling down the hill that will ultimately correct all the damage done by the dumbass liberals.  But on the other hand, getting rid of the Fed and all of the fiat money would really be a HUGE and meaningful step.

I will post my 2 ideas in a day or so after others get a chance to weigh in.  I will anxiously await your views on my 2 actions.  However, after reading the stupid garbage by the evil cretin above, I might change one of my two actions to castrating all liberals.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:22 pm

How can you end something that's endless? That makes no sense.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:08 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:How can you end something that's endless? That makes no sense.

It's a figure of speech/metaphor dick breath. I suspect most of life makes no sense to you.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:25 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:How can you end something that's endless? That makes no sense.

It's a figure of speech/metaphor dick breath. I suspect most of life makes no sense to you.

Isnt a ham flower on the receiving end of a proud sodomizer?

Just askin'
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:36 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I don't think it's either. It may be a paradox or just a stupid moment on your part.

Nothing more than those morons who think they can "make the impossible possible". Dumbasses.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:40 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Thinking about it: That's about as stupid as asking a paralyzed person to stand. How stupid

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:48 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Just askin'

According to the Administrator of this forum, a ham flower is a woman's butthole. So you're probably right.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:40 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Just askin'

According to the Administrator of this forum, a ham flower is a woman's butthole. So you're probably right.

In which case, smile and spread wide because you evil cretins will soon be introduced to the rotating rod of reality and you will never guess where we intend to insert it.

You scum are so despicable, words cannot describe what I think of you and your evil comrades.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:50 pm

Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Just askin'

In which case, smile and spread wide because you evil cretins will soon be introduced to the rotating rod of reality and you will never guess where we intend to insert it.

You scum are so despicable, words cannot describe what I think of you and your evil comrades.

You're going to shove a rod of reality up my ham flower?

Get the camera, Darth!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:24 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Just askin'

Get the camera, Darth!

Only a gay fagqot like you would not understand that the rotating rod of reality is not anal sex.  Now get out of here you dipshit and find a cesspool to swim in or go crawl back under your rock.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:51 pm

Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Just askin'

Get the camera, Darth!

Only a gay fagqot like you would not understand that the rotating rod of reality is not anal sex.  Now get out of here you dipshit and find a cesspool to swim in or go crawl back under your rock.

Where did you intend to insert your rotating rod of reality? Let us know if a monkey is involved because Darth will be all over that!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:03 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Just askin'

Get the camera, Darth!

Where did you intend to insert your rotating rod of reality?  Let us know if a monkey is involved because Darth will be all over that!

You flaming moron, it is THE rotating rod of reality.  And that reality will be that the free lunches are coming to an end.  Elimination of EBT cards except for the truly needy, an ending to perpetual unemployment benefits, loss of your Obamaphone, the end of subsidized housing, and any welfare even in the short term will require substantial work efforts on the part of those receiving it.  I would love to see your sorry ass in a pink jumpsuit walking the ditches to pick up garbage to earn your welfare payments.

You people are the dumbest pieces of dogshit on the street, but then again you would be progressive liberals if you had a brain.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:43 pm

Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Just askin'

Get the camera, Darth!

You do realize that a double negative is a positive right?  A "gay fagggot" would actually be a straight man.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:59 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Just askin'

Get the camera, Darth!

You do realize that a double negative is a positive right?  A "gay fagggot" would actually be a straight man.

It's not a double negative fcukstik. It's a redundancy.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:07 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Just askin'

Get the camera, Darth!

Ummm...No.  It's a double negative.

-(-5)=5

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:06 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Just askin'

Get the camera, Darth!

-(-5)=5

Ummmmm ... no, it's a redundancy.

Redundancy: The use of words or data that could be omitted without loss of meaning or function; repetition or superfluity of information.

Double negative: A double negative is usually produced by combining the negative form of verb (e.g., cannot, did not, have not) with a negative pronoun (e.g., nothing, nobody), a negative adverb (e.g., never, hardly) or a negative conjunction (e.g., neither/nor).

Gay fagqot could lose either of the words without losing meaning. Since no negatives exist in the phrase gay fagqot it can't possibly be a double negative or for that matter a single negative.

Class dismissed fcukstik.

https://www.google.com/search?q=redundancy&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS567US567&oq=redundancy&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0l5.2782j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=119&ie=UTF-8

http://www.grammar-monster.com/glossary/double_negative.htm

Last edited by Gomezz Adddams on Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:49 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Just askin'

Get the camera, Darth!

-(-5)=5

Redundancy: The use of words or data that could be omitted without loss of meaning or function; repetition or superfluity of information.

Double negative: A double negative is usually produced by combining the negative form of verb (e.g., cannot, did not, have not) with a negative pronoun (e.g., nothing, nobody), a negative adverb (e.g., never, hardly) or a negative conjunction (e.g., neither/nor).

"Gay effeminate" could lose either of the words without losing meaning. Since no negatives exist in the phrase "gay effeminate" it can't possibly be a double negative or for that matter a single negative.

https://www.google.com/search?q=redundancy&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS567US567&oq=redundancy&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0l5.2782j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=119&ie=UTF-8

You are such a fukcing idiot.  If little Timmy is a "fagggot" then he likes boys.  If he then becomes a "gay" fagggot he would have no choice but revert to liking girls.  So, to reference your definition of "redundancy", to get rid of one word or the other would make little Timmy do a 180.  Thus there would most certainly be a loss of meaning or function which would make it decidedly not redundant.

If you were teaching an actual class, I would demand my tuition back.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:20 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Just askin'

Get the camera, Darth!

-(-5)=5

"Gay effeminate" could lose either of the words without losing meaning. Since no negatives exist in the phrase "gay effeminate" it can't possibly be a double negative or for that matter a single negative.

You are such a fukcing idiot.  If little Timmy is a "fagggot" then he likes boys.  If he then becomes a "gay" fagggot he would have no choice but revert to liking girls.  So, to reference your definition of "redundancy", to get rid of one word or the other would make little Timmy do a 180.  Thus there would most certainly be a loss of meaning or function which would make it decidedly not redundant.

1) They aren't my definitions. They are from dictionaries and grammar guides.

2) Your example still has no negative in it.

3) If you were in my class, I'd have you expelled for being so fcuking dumb.

4) "Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." - Euripides

Personally I don't give a ratz azz if you want to call it a double negative. You can call it a triple negative or the best thing since sliced bread. It doesn't make it so. But it does prove you are as dumb as a bag of hammers. Sleep
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:05 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Just askin'

Get the camera, Darth!

-(-5)=5

1) They aren't my definitions. They are from dictionaries and grammar guides.

2) Your example still has no negative in it.

3) If you were in my class, I'd have you expelled for being so fcuking dumb.

4) "Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." - Euripides

Personally I don't give a ratz azz if you want to call it a double negative. You can call it a triple negative or the best thing since sliced bread. It doesn't make it so. But it does prove you are as dumb as a bag of hammers. Sleep

Here's an idea, you pompous ass.  How about you don't not go fucck yourself?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:30 am

LOL....Dr. Jones is such a grammar idiot.

Maybe in his world he's right?

I did notice one thing though. He referred to both the words "gay" and "effeminate" as being NEGATIVE terms.

Why are you so hateful towards homosexuals, Dr. Jones?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next