Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrorist Attack hits Planned Parenthood

+4
Clicker
Darth Cheney
Gomezz Adddams
Dr. Evil
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Terrorist Attack hits Planned Parenthood - Page 4 Empty Re: Terrorist Attack hits Planned Parenthood

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:37 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:"Overly broad?!?  Just because you don't like the meaning doesn't mean you get to change it."

Oh excuuuse me. But you're all jiggy with O'Clowna categorizing the Ft Hood shootings as "workplace violence". - check

It was actuality the Department of Defense that categorized it that way.  Why do you people insist on blaming Obama for everything?  Is it time to adjust your spam filter? Embarassed

Here's a little hint...Obama is the Commander in Chief and therefore in charge of the Department of Defense.

He is also the POTUS and therefore directs and is responsible for almost every governmental agency as he appoints the people who run them. I realize he accepted the position thinking he was going to be golfing and Moochelle vacationing non-stop on the taxpayer dime but there are some responsibilities he is expected to fulfill.

Government lesson over.

I'd want a few degrees of separation from that lame ass Chuck Hagel too if I was Obama. Took an act of Congress to eventually give Purple Hearts to the Ft Hood dead and wounded. Obama probably would have vetoed it except it was buried in the National Defense Authorization Act.

Now let's talk about the Little Rock recruiting station shooting by Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad aka Carlos Bledsoe who was tried as a drive by shooter when the Justice Department refused to call him a terrorist. In fact the official WH statement on the legislation to award Purple Hearts to the dead and wounded of Ft Hood and Little Rock was the following:

“The criminal acts that occurred in Little Rock were tried by the State of Arkansas as violations of the State criminal code rather than as acts of terrorism; as a result, this provision could create appellate issues,”
There was actually no protocol to call these attacks acts of terrorism in 2009.  You are correct in saying that it took an "act of Congress" to make this new protocol a realty, but I believe your statement had a slightly different slant.  Purple Hearts were generally reserved for those on active duty, and as much as you would like to sensationalize this issue by turning it into an attack on Obama, there were nearly 2M active duty recipients to consider in this decision.  What does it mean to them to open this high honor up to soldiers not on active duty?  While I agree with the final outcome, it wasn't as cut and dry as conservatives were pretending it to be.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Terrorist Attack hits Planned Parenthood - Page 4 Empty Re: Terrorist Attack hits Planned Parenthood

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Teddy 'The Bazooka' calls him a "transgender leftist activist".  WTF???  Whatever it takes to get the heat off yourselves I guess. 

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2015/11/29/3726311/ted-cruz-planned-parenthood-shooting-transgendered/

Oh Dr. Jones it is just my informed opinion, but I think that this Dear fellow in Colorado has too much neck beard to be a legit transgendered person.
I couldn't agree more.  Mr. Winkie can be replicated at any street corner clinic with a 3-D printer and a little imagination, but there's no substituting a scruff like that.  They take endless hours of beating your wife, fukcing your sister and bitching about how Obama wants to take your guns away.

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:52 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:"Overly broad?!?  Just because you don't like the meaning doesn't mean you get to change it."

Oh excuuuse me. But you're all jiggy with O'Clowna categorizing the Ft Hood shootings as "workplace violence". - check

It was actuality the Department of Defense that categorized it that way.  Why do you people insist on blaming Obama for everything?  Is it time to adjust your spam filter? Embarassed

Here's a little hint...Obama is the Commander in Chief and therefore in charge of the Department of Defense.

He is also the POTUS and therefore directs and is responsible for almost every governmental agency as he appoints the people who run them. I realize he accepted the position thinking he was going to be golfing and Moochelle vacationing non-stop on the taxpayer dime but there are some responsibilities he is expected to fulfill.

Government lesson over.
Here's a little hint..... you're a dumbass.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:32 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Government lesson over.

I think you meant to raise the white flag of surrender.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:33 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Government lesson over.

scratch scratch scratch

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:47 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Government lesson over.

scratch scratch scratch
It appears fcukstik got lost at "surrender". Damn those polysyllabic words
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:54 pm

Hmmmmmm. You'll have to forgive the incongruous juxtaposition in the Village Idiot's logic, but it appears even taking in account the Paris attacks O'Clowna doesn't believe the Planned Parenthood shooting is terrorism.

“With respect to Planned Parenthood, obviously, my heart goes out to the families of those impacted,” Obama said in response to a reporter’s question. “I mean, I say this every time we’ve got one of these mass shootings; this just doesn’t happen in other countries.”

Really?
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:08 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Hmmmmmm. You'll have to forgive the incongruous juxtaposition in the Village Idiot's logic, but it appears even taking in account the Paris attacks O'Clowna doesn't believe the Planned Parenthood shooting is terrorism.

“With respect to Planned Parenthood, obviously, my heart goes out to the families of those impacted,” Obama said in response to a reporter’s question. “I mean, I say this every time we’ve got one of these mass shootings; this just doesn’t happen in other countries.”

Really?
We all know how stingy Obama is with the "T" word. Rolling Eyes
Sleep Sleep Sleep

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:27 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Jammer.

Jammer.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:27 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:FreedomForever.

FreedomForever.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:56 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Hmmmmmm. You'll have to forgive the incongruous juxtaposition in the Village Idiot's logic, but it appears even taking in account the Paris attacks O'Clowna doesn't believe the Planned Parenthood shooting is terrorism.

Really?
We all know how stingy Obama is with the "T" word. Rolling Eyes
Sleep Sleep Sleep

More than 350 of these "mass shootings" have happened on Obumbler's watch.  I suppose it is easy to become desensitised when it is commonplace during your presidency.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4