Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armed Protesters in Oregon...

+6
Just Braying It
BladeRunner
Clicker
Darth Cheney
Skeptical
Dr. Evil
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Armed Protesters in Oregon... Empty Armed Protesters in Oregon...

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:47 am

....and it's not BLM.(sorry guys)  Wow, when these crackers protest they don't f.uck around.  Kind of makes the BLM protests seem like child's play.  Armed protests through the streets?  I would hate to use the "T" word but....

Armed protesters take over federal facility  in Oregon
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/03/us/oregon-wildlife-refuge-protest/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Armed Protesters in Oregon... Empty Re: Armed Protesters in Oregon...

Post  Skeptical Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:49 am

LOL, remember when the Looney left supported Occupy sit-ins, vandalizing buildings, and throwing things at police as a "civil right" and a "peaceful protest".

Let militia protest and take over a vacant building and the left calls them "terrorists".

Armed Protesters in Oregon... 2177933211
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:08 am

I hope they have one Black rancher so the media rallies around them.

Yes, everything that comes out of a liberals mouth is a lie and subject to whatever they feel at the time...blacks rioting = good, ranchers being mistreated by the feral government = bad.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:40 pm

Pretty vague but it gives a bit of light to the subject. It appears that this is the second time around for the Ranchers in question. They apparently did time for a crime and another jury has now said it wasn't enough time so they are going back in. Looking like a case of double jeopardy and perhaps a bit of hate from the tree huggers the "militia" gathered to show their disagreement. No damage has been done and no violence has occurred unlike anything the looney lefties have done.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:46 am

Dr. Jones wrote:....and it's not BLM.(sorry guys)  Wow, when these crackers protest they don't f.uck around.  
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/03/us/oregon-wildlife-refuge-protest/index.html

Racist pig.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:31 pm

Here's an interesting article on the Oregon ranchers situation.  It is biased but since there is no refutation of the descriptives here I must give it some credence.  When you couple it with the overbearing actions of the govt in other areas it rings a bit more true......

http://joemiller.us/2016/01/full-story-on-whats-going-on-in-oregon-militia-take-over-malheur-national-wildlife-refuge-in-protest/?utm_source=JoeMiller.US+List&utm_campaign=51632e5927-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_065b6c381c-51632e5927-230943245
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:19 pm

Clicker wrote:Here's an interesting article on the Oregon ranchers situation.  It is biased but since there is no refutation of the descriptives here I must give it some credence.  When you couple it with the overbearing actions of the govt in other areas it rings a bit more true......

http://joemiller.us/2016/01/full-story-on-whats-going-on-in-oregon-militia-take-over-malheur-national-wildlife-refuge-in-protest/?utm_source=JoeMiller.US+List&utm_campaign=51632e5927-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_065b6c381c-51632e5927-230943245
If you had read the article I posted, you would see that they were convicted of arson in the scorching of 130 acres of public land, which was burnt to cover up their illegal poaching.  It seems that they've been a couple bad boys.
Furthermore these protestors say they won't leave until they get what they want, but they're a little sketchy on the particulars of what it is that they want.   Armed Protesters in Oregon... 3584648792   Kind of reminds me of my three year old...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:41 pm

It may be over for now anyway.

"Two ranchers whose arson convictions sparked gunmen to seize Oregon federal site have turned themselves in, Harney County, Oregon, sheriff says"

How long will it take the feds to finish their land grab with the men in prison??
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:40 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:Here's an interesting article on the Oregon ranchers situation.  It is biased but since there is no refutation of the descriptives here I must give it some credence.  When you couple it with the overbearing actions of the govt in other areas it rings a bit more true......

If you had read the article I posted, you would see that they were convicted of arson in the scorching of 130 acres of public land, which was burnt to cover up their illegal poaching.  It seems that they've been a couple bad boys.
Furthermore these protestors say they won't leave until they get what they want, but they're a little sketchy on the particulars of what it is that they want.   Armed Protesters in Oregon... 3584648792   Kind of reminds me of my three year old...

And if you read the article I posted you'd learn that they set a backfire to stop fires set by lightning. As for the "poaching" charge there seems to be no evidence that has been released to us, the people, to support that. The trust level in the govt has gone down to the point where most folks are questioning not only the govts motives for doing things but their authority to do it. Today the term "management" means preventing access to public land not preserving anything except the authority to be in total control. A case inpoint. In the desert in Johnson Vally Calif we used to freely roam the area in buggys and on dirt bikes. Today there is signage everywhere warning of even taking a leak on public land!!! This area is dotted with mine shafts and mining cabins and there are herds of free range cattle out there too. Wonders where they drop their loads?
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:56 pm

It will be funny when these guys are charged with felonies and have their gun rights taken away! Stupidity with a dash of irony is always entertaining!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:52 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:It will be funny when these guys are charged with felonies and have their gun rights taken away! Stupidity with a dash of irony is always entertaining!

This comment clearly displays the evil lurking inside every liberal and illustrates just why it is imperative that liberalism be wiped from the earth.  These people are pure evil.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:34 pm

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:04 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Great article explaining the governmental overreach in Oregon.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/429214/oregon-rancher-protests-civil-disobedience-justified

That's absurd.  Did anyone file lawsuits when the gubberment supposedly flooded their land?  This isn't Blazing Saddles.  Land snatching doesn't exist.  Where did this whole "terrorism" twist come from?  They were convicted of a federal offense that already carried a five year minimum sentence of and by itself. 

Your article was just a regurgitation of Clicker's propaganda piece.  It's amazing how they dug up all this "info" in just one night following the occupation.  It's almost as if it was already written...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:59 am

If a person digs long enough and deep enough you eventually get to the real reasons for things.  There is no question that the evil Obama administration wants to steal the Hammond's property, but why?  Is it just a continuance of the federal land grab in our western states that has gone on for over a hundred years or is there something more specific.

This interesting document just might shed some light on why and why NOW the federal government is trying to harass the Hammonds and confiscate their property.  In any event, God bless the Hammonds, they are good people unlike the evil progressive liberals.

http://www.blm.gov/or/districts/vale/plans/files/20100316_MalheurQueen_FONSI.pdf
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:28 pm

Finally a conservative with the courage to stand up to evil progressive liberals and take back the narrative.

God bless this young lady.  I only wish we could find a few conservative men who had one half her courage to stand strong against evil.  It is time to wipe liberalism off the face of the earth.  It is pure EVIL.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:14 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:

Your article was just a regurgitation of Clicker's propaganda piece.  It's amazing how they dug up all this "info" in just one night following the occupation.  It's almost as if it was already written...

The "propaganda piece" as you put it was already written. It has been going on for years, ever since the so called "Sagebrush Rebellion" of the 70s. There are groups out there who keep track of the interaction between the people and the govt to record what's going on out there. The MSM rarely reports on it other than when things come to an outrageous head as it has now. None of this has happened overnight and attempts to make what happens when the govt gets a bit too heavy handed appear as knee jerk overreaction are laughable.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:53 am

Landowners in the area I grew up have been fighting with the GFnP for 20 years over water rights, to the point they sued a few dozen landowners for vacating roads a year or so ago.  The GFnP is oblivious to everything except their quest for accessible land for sportsman so that they can sell licenses.  The GFnP has much stronger teeth than even local law enforcement yet they do absolutely nothing about sportsman trespassing on your land.  I also understand their issues with the GFnP's acquisition of land.  It's very frustrating competing against your own government when trying to purchase land.  Anther thing is CRP payments. They are through the roof in places and raise the bar for cash rent for producers.  I have no idea where they get the money for this.

I know exactly what their greviances are, but the things they are accusing the GFnP of simply don't happen.   There is no way that anyone, including the federal government, could steal land the way that this group is accusing without a huge lawsuit on their hands.  The GFnP doesn't get into the type of pissing matches this group is accusing.  People who punch a clock don't care enough to get in a pissing match, because they have no physical or emotional investment.  There is always the occasional asshole, but not to the extent they are claiming.  If they have legitimate greviances they are going about this all wrong.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:13 am

Dr. Jones wrote:Landowners in the area I grew up have been fighting with the GFnP for 20 years over water rights, to the point they sued a few dozen landowners for vacating roads a year or so ago.  The GFnP is oblivious to everything except their quest for accessible land for sportsman so that they can sell licenses.  The GFnP has much stronger teeth than even local law enforcement yet they do absolutely nothing about sportsman trespassing on your land.  I also understand their issues with the GFnP's acquisition of land.  It's very frustrating competing against your own government when trying to purchase land.  Anther thing is CRP payments. They are through the roof in places and raise the bar for cash rent for producers.  I have no idea where they get the money for this.

I know exactly what their greviances are, but the things they are accusing the GFnP of simply don't happen.   There is no way that anyone, including the federal government, could steal land the way that this group is accusing without a huge lawsuit on their hands.  The GFnP doesn't get into the type of pissing matches this group is accusing.  People who punch a clock don't care enough to get in a pissing match, because they have no physical or emotional investment.  There is always the occasional asshole, but not to the extent they are claiming.  If they have legitimate greviances they are going about this all wrong.

I think I remember your objection to the Occupy Wall Street, Ferguson, protesters "going about it all wrong"

Oh wait, I don't remember your objecting.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:20 pm

I bet these guys are a little disappointed that this situation hasn't become a bigger part of the discussion in the Presidential primaries.  Mr Bundy probably had visions of the Trump jet touching down in Burns for a show of solidarity with their cause.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:56 pm

More likely they were expecting Obana to send Joe Biden out in a tank to lead an assault on them.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:39 pm

I think it's funny that they want the Feds to turn the land back over to it's rightful owners.  I wonder what Bundy and Co. would say if they gave it back to the Indians.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:50 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:I think it's funny that they want the Feds to turn the land back over to it's rightful owners.  I wonder what Bundy and Co. would say if they gave it back to the Indians.

By law the"rightful owners" are "the people". In this case that is defined as those who have legal right, by permit, to occupy and use the land. It's a very old process, miners have lived on their mining claims for a lifetime simply by complying with the rules for staking a claim. They simply want more of a say in the way the land is used, sticking more to a use policy and less to a preservation policy.

Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:13 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:I think it's funny that they want the Feds to turn the land back over to it's rightful owners.  I wonder what Bundy and Co. would say if they gave it back to the Indians.

You racist piece of dogshit, they are Native Americans.  You and your despicable micro aggressions toward minorities are offensive.

And the Native Americans were never the rightful owners of this property as they held no deed to it.  They were merely squatters.  Probably just like you are you parasite.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:33 am

Can you show me which tribe of Indians owned the land, legally?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:47 am

nightlight88 wrote:

Can you show me which tribe of Indians owned the land, legally?

Impossible. The Indians had no concept of land ownership, only that they had the "right" to live, hunt and fish on it. Kinda like the ranchers today....................
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next