Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armed Protesters in Oregon...

+6
Just Braying It
BladeRunner
Clicker
Darth Cheney
Skeptical
Dr. Evil
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Armed Protesters in Oregon... - Page 2 Empty Re: Armed Protesters in Oregon...

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:04 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:I think it's funny that they want the Feds to turn the land back over to it's rightful owners.  I wonder what Bundy and Co. would say if they gave it back to the Indians.

You racist piece of dogshit, they are Native Americans.  You and your despicable micro aggressions toward minorities are offensive.

And the Native Americans were never the rightful owners of this property as they held no deed to it.  They were merely squatters.  Probably just like you are you parasite.

I can't express the joy you bring me daily...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:58 am

I talked to a friend yesterday about this.  His family is part of a grazing association NW of Ipswich.  This association was started in the 50's, with the help of the federal government, to get people on this land because nobody wanted it.  The land consists of several thousand acres which is blocked off in 40 acre checker board sections with the government owning half, spread evenly throughout the property.  This is the same principle behind the land in Oregon and Nevada.  What do they pay the federal government in rent for their portion?  $15/acre.  What is the rental market at today?  Approaching  $100/acre.  This was no land grab, and they are thrilled about their rental rate.  You couldn't own the land for that,  not by a long shot.  Makes this whole thing seem pretty silly.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:08 am

Dr. Jones wrote: I talked to a friend yesterday about this.  His family is part of a grazing association NW of Ipswich.  This association was started in the 50's, with the help of the federal government, to get people on this land because nobody wanted it.  The land consists of several thousand acres which is blocked off in 40 acre checker board sections with the government owning half, spread evenly throughout the property.  This is the same principle behind the land in Oregon and Nevada.  What do they pay the federal government in rent for their portion?  $15/acre.  What is the rental market at today?  Approaching  $100/acre.  This was no land grab, and they are thrilled about their rental rate.  You couldn't own the land for that,  not by a long shot.  Makes this whole thing seem pretty silly.

Another fuching lie - THE DEVIL HAS NO FRIENDS
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:28 pm

Trumper tantrum comes to an end...

'Hallelujah, keep walking': Oregon occupiers surrender
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/11/us/oregon-standoff/index.html

I wonder if they realize nobody gave a shiit?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2