Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruz Wins Kansas

4 posters

Go down

Cruz Wins Kansas Empty Cruz Wins Kansas

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:53 pm

Cruz pulls out a win in Kansas and leads early in Maine.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Cruz Wins Kansas Empty Re: Cruz Wins Kansas

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:23 pm

And Maine. Losing in Kentucky and Louisiana
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:49 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:And Maine. Losing in Kentucky and Louisiana

Trump projected winner in Louisiana
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:01 pm

Just my observation. Cruz posts an impressive 25 and 13 point win in Kansas and Maine while keeping things close in his losses in Kentucky and Louisiana with only a 4% and 5% difference. In a head to head contest I believe Cruz would prevail. It's time for Rubio to pull the plug and for the establishment Repubs to rally around Cruz if they are serious about stopping Trump.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:13 am

Kentucky and Louisiana vote was so close that there was only a three delegate difference between Trump and Cruz, 31 - 28.

Difference in Kansas/Maine vote was 36 - 18 in Cruz's favor.

Cruz wins the delegate count in Super Saturday primaries 64 - 49. cheers
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:11 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Just my observation. Cruz posts an impressive 25 and 13 point win in Kansas and Maine while keeping things close in his losses in Kentucky and Louisiana with only a 4% and 5% difference. In a head to head contest I believe Cruz would prevail. It's time for Rubio to pull the plug and for the establishment Repubs to rally around Cruz if they are serious about stopping Trump.

The establishment republicans despise Cruz with all their beings. If people were truly voting against the political establishment in DC they would get behind Cruz not the flip flopping "deal" maker Trump. I believe there is a fair chance Rubio won't even win his home state after he stabbed all his supporters in the back with his amnesty vote with the Gang of Hate. Cruz may win anyhow but Rubio and son of a mailman should drop out. All they are doing is hurting the republican party for their own egos.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:22 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Just my observation. Cruz posts an impressive 25 and 13 point win in Kansas and Maine while keeping things close in his losses in Kentucky and Louisiana with only a 4% and 5% difference. In a head to head contest I believe Cruz would prevail. It's time for Rubio to pull the plug and for the establishment Repubs to rally around Cruz if they are serious about stopping Trump.

The establishment republicans despise Cruz with all their beings. If people were truly voting against the political establishment in DC they would get behind Cruz not the flip flopping "deal" maker Trump. I believe there is a fair chance Rubio won't even win his home state after he stabbed all his supporters in the back with his amnesty vote with the Gang of Hate. Cruz may win anyhow but Rubio and son of a mailman should drop out. All they are doing is hurting the republican party for their own egos.

I agree. Rubio should drop out. It's only hurting the GOP and the rest of the country.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down