Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Religious Freedom meets Civil Rights

+5
Gomezz Adddams
Just Braying It
Skeptical
Jammer
Dr. Evil
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Religious Freedom meets Civil Rights  Empty Religious Freedom meets Civil Rights

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:00 am

This is where this battle needs to be fought. Not in the courtroom.  If businesses don't want to accommodate gays, let them.   Let's see how long till their doors close.  A win here has more credibility too.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/04/22/travel/north-carolina-mississippi-lgbt-gay-rights-travel.html?referer=

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Religious Freedom meets Civil Rights  Empty Re: Religious Freedom meets Civil Rights

Post  Jammer Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:17 am

I urge every conservative to sign the pledge in the link below to boycott Target.  I also urge you to join me in NOT spending a penny with this disgusting company.  The only way to send a message to these politically correct assholes is by voting with our pocketbooks.  We need to drive repressive liberalism and the scum who support it out of our society.

https://www.afa.net/action-alerts/sign-the-boycott-target-pledge/
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Religious Freedom meets Civil Rights  Empty Re: Religious Freedom meets Civil Rights

Post  Skeptical Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:42 am

I agree with voting with our pocketbooks  ... Let's see how long Target stays in business when their only customers are  LGBT.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:46 am

Dr. Jones wrote:This is where this battle needs to be fought. Not in the courtroom.  If businesses don't want to accommodate gays, let them.   Let's see how long till their doors close.  A win here has more credibility too.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/04/22/travel/north-carolina-mississippi-lgbt-gay-rights-travel.html?referer=

Thanks for pointing out that Bryan Adams Sharon Stone, Ringo Starr, and Bruce Springsteen are the REAL bigots!!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:35 pm

Skeptical wrote:
I agree with voting with our pocketbooks  ... Let's see how long Target stays in business when their only customers are  LGBT.
I'm sure Target is shaking in their boots!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:38 pm

Jammer wrote:I urge every conservative to sign the pledge in the link below to boycott Target.  I also urge you to join me in NOT spending a penny with this disgusting company.  The only way to send a message to these politically correct assholes is by voting with our pocketbooks.  We need to drive repressive liberalism and the scum who support it out of our society.

Why do you need to sign a pledge? Why not just boycott them? I think Burger King is nasty, so I don't eat there. Why waste my time signing a pledge to say I'm boycotting them?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:21 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:I urge every conservative to sign the pledge in the link below to boycott Target.  I also urge you to join me in NOT spending a penny with this disgusting company.  The only way to send a message to these politically correct assholes is by voting with our pocketbooks.  We need to drive repressive liberalism and the scum who support it out of our society.

Why do you need to sign a pledge? Why not just boycott them? I think Burger King is nasty, so I don't eat there. Why waste my time signing a pledge to say I'm boycotting them?

If you are so stupid that you even need to ask that question, there is no need to provide an answer as it is obvious that you are not capable of understanding it either.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:35 pm

Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:

If you are so stupid that you even need to ask that question, there is no need to provide an answer as it is obvious that you are not capable of understanding it either.

So you don't have an answer? Do you sign pledges for everything you do?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:46 pm

The new poster child of the left, LGBT, and supporters.

Religious Freedom meets Civil Rights  Let_hi11
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:08 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Target's decision to support the transgender lifestyle just makes it easier to not shop there in the future.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:13 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:

So you don't have an answer? Do you sign pledges for everything you do?

You stupid piece of dogshit, is that they only way you know how to communicate?   You dumbass liberals have all these standard dumbass comments that you spew.  It is no wonder that nobody in their right mind pays attention to a dumbass liberal.

I will provide you an answer, but not in an attempt to communicate any particular message on WHY a person would sign that pledge.  I do so only to demonstrate just haw fuching dumb you liberals are with your standard dumbass comments.

The reason conservatives should sign the pledge is to send a message to Target and more importantly their shareholders.  Yes, the only real message that counts is if a boycott would result in reduced sales and profitability for the company.  However, absent a CLEAR MESSAGE about the number of people that are fed up with your liberal stupidity, it would leave the door open for Target management to explain the decline.

Retail management always has their laundry list of reasons to blame poor sales on.  From weather related issues to seasonality or brand problems with the merchandise they carry.  They never want to have to say it was their fault for their poor management or in this case STUPID DECISION based on liberal political correctness.  Having several million people sign the pledge, leaves them no place to hide.

And now why don’t you go play a game of Google footsie with Jackoff Jones or any other moron silly enough to engage you in a dialog.  I am going to go in the bathroom and puke as you dumbass liberals make me sick.

Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:54 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Ok Mr. Afraid-for-the-women-and-children....

Which ones should Target allow in the woman's bathroom:

http://www.mandatory.com/2015/07/17/quiz-man-or-woman/

No cheating...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:28 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

No cheating...

Seems the picture hit another raw nerve !!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:30 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

No cheating...

Ummmm.... ok?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:41 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

No cheating...

Ummmm.... ok?

How long have you needed help to determine what your birth gender is or what bathroom to use? Is that why you use such website guides as the one you linked?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:45 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Target's decision to support the transgender lifestyle just makes it easier to not shop there in the future.

Might take a drive by the local Target store and see if there are protestors around the place like the lefties did with Chick-Fil-A couple of years or so ago.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:45 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

No cheating...

Ummmm.... ok?

How long have you needed help to determine what your birth gender is or what bathroom to use?  Is that why you use such website guides as the one you linked?
It's not a hard question.  Which bathroom should they use?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:50 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

No cheating...

Ummmm.... ok?

How long have you needed help to determine what your birth gender is or what bathroom to use?  Is that why you use such website guides as the one you linked?
It's not a hard question.  Which bathroom should they use?

You poor guy/gal/it, how come you don't know your birth gender?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:53 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

No cheating...

Ummmm.... ok?

It's not a hard question.  Which bathroom should they use?[/quote

How come you don't know your birth gender?  Poor guy/gal/it !!
The way you are running your mouth on the subject I figured you had this all figured out.   I guess you're just a blowhard.  But then we knew that.   Don't waste my time dumbazz.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:59 pm

Dr. Jones wrote: The way you are running your mouth on the subject I figured you had this all figured out.   I guess you're just a blowhard.  But then we knew that.   Don't waste my time dumbazz.

Hell, you are the one having to use a website to guess your birth gender and yet have the gall to call others a dumbazz.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:04 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote: The way you are running your mouth on the subject I figured you had this all figured out.   I guess you're just a blowhard.  But then we knew that.   Don't waste my time dumbazz.

Hell, you are the one having to use a website to guess your birth gender and yet have the gall to call others a dumbazz.
You are such a chicken shiit little bitch.  Why not just answer the question?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:16 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Might take a drive by the local Target store and see if there are protestors around the place like the lefties did with Chick-Fil-A couple of years or so ago.
Homophobes don't protest in real life. They just setup useless websites where you can sign petitions saying you're going to boycott something. Then they post stupid pictures on Internet forum from their chain-emails.

I wouldn't bother wasting your time driving by.

Last edited by Ham Flower? on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:20 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Homophobes don't protest in real life. They just setup websites where you can sign petitions saying you're going to boycott something. Then they post stupid pictures on Internet forum from their chain-emails.

Why don't you be a nice person and go help Jonesy figure what his/her birth gender is/was so Jonesy doesn't have to use a guessing game website!! bounce
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:23 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Homophobes don't protest in real life. They just setup websites where you can sign petitions saying you're going to boycott something. Then they post stupid pictures on Internet forum from their chain-emails.

Why don't you be a nice person and go help Jonesy figure what his/her birth gender is/was so Jonesy doesn't have to use a guessing game website!! bounce
Do you poses even the slightest hint of integrity?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:24 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Sorry, I'm too busy signing a bunch of useless petitions on the internet. Oh, and I'm going to drive around local businesses to look for protestors.

These are pressing matters.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next