Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Religious Freedom meets Civil Rights

+5
Gomezz Adddams
Just Braying It
Skeptical
Jammer
Dr. Evil
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Religious Freedom meets Civil Rights  - Page 5 Empty Re: Religious Freedom meets Civil Rights

Post  Jammer Wed May 11, 2016 10:28 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:I am giving spiritual advice to a couple of the pious posters on JSI.  How weird is that ?

It is often said "Free advice is worth what you pay for it.". Don't be so patronizing.

About the only things she has enough experience in to offer advice is hypocrisy, immorality and deceitfulness.  But those things are a dime a dozen when you live down the street from the tree hugging bitch.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Religious Freedom meets Civil Rights  - Page 5 Empty Re: Religious Freedom meets Civil Rights

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu May 12, 2016 10:26 am

Jammer wrote:
Unfortunately for you, stupidity stands on its own.

Oh Gomezz what are your thoughts on this for Mr Jammer's benefit ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu May 12, 2016 4:06 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Unfortunately for you, stupidity stands on its own.

Oh Gomezz what are your thoughts on this for Mr Jammer's benefit ?

YEAH RIGHT – like he is going to get down in the mud and wallow with you.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri May 13, 2016 7:48 am

We are all interested in Gomezz's thoughts on these matters Mr Jammer.  And you might have missed this part.  It IS for your benefit that I asked.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri May 13, 2016 8:56 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:We are all interested in Gomezz's thoughts on these matters Mr Jammer.  And you might have missed this part.  It IS for your benefit that I asked.

OINK OINK
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri May 13, 2016 10:40 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:We are all interested in Gomezz's thoughts on these matters Mr Jammer.  And you might have missed this part.  It IS for your benefit that I asked.

The phoniness exudes out of every one of your pores. You ARE NOT interested in Gomezz's thoughts, you are interested in finding a 'gotcha' moment, just like the wonk Chris Mathews.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sun May 15, 2016 1:30 pm

Why don't you just use the misogynistic words of your hero and standard bearer ?  Religious Freedom meets Civil Rights  - Page 5 3218178747

"Phoniness coming out of her eyes.  Phoniness coming out from her wherever."
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sun May 15, 2016 9:43 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Why don't you just use the misogynistic words of your hero and standard bearer ?  Religious Freedom meets Civil Rights  - Page 5 3218178747

"Phoniness coming out of her eyes.  Phoniness coming out from her wherever."

You don't know shitte about who my heroes are PB.

Any they aren't any politicians.

Unlike you, I don't adore the butchered man Jenner who thinks he is a woman. He should be off the streets.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5