Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smoking On Labor Day

+3
Clicker
Darth Cheney
Gomezz Adddams
7 posters

Go down

Smoking On Labor Day Empty Smoking On Labor Day

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:56 pm

My brother sold his lake home and boat :-( so I was left to doing the Labor Day festivities. Smoked 4 racks of ribs in my electric smoker which I had outfitted (finally) with a thermometer. My Brinkmann electric smoker held the temp at an even 300˚ for 3 1/2 hours. Covered the ribs with foil and held them in the oven at 200˚ for 1 1/2 hour until the guests arrived. Awesome fall off of the bone deliciousness. Who needs low and slow for 8 hours?
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Smoking On Labor Day Empty Re: Smoking On Labor Day

Post  Skeptical Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:43 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:My brother sold his lake home and boat :-( so I was left to doing the Labor Day festivities. Smoked 4 racks of ribs in my electric smoker which I had outfitted (finally) with a thermometer. My Brinkmann electric smoker held the temp at an even 300˚ for 3 1/2 hours. Covered the ribs with foil and held them in the oven at 200˚ for 1 1/2 hour until the guests arrived. Awesome fall off of the bone deliciousness. Who needs low and slow for 8 hours?

Sound simply delicious and Dang it to hell and back ... now I am hungry and it is all your fault !
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:09 am

I have a rib technique that takes 1 hour from fridge to table that produces fantastic, succulent ribs every time. Buy me a beer and I might spill the beans.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:59 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I have a rib technique that takes 1 hour from fridge to table that produces fantastic, succulent ribs every time. Buy me a beer and I might spill the beans.

Beans???? Beans????? That's MY technique dammit!!!!!!!!!!
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:25 pm

OK, I'll spill even without a drink...
I would put my ribs up against any out there...

Light Big Green Egg or grill for the unwashed masses...
Place ribs in pressure cooker (blasphemy I know), bring to 15 psi and set timer for 20 minutes...
Spray water on pressure cooker to immediately release pressure/steam, open and remove rib rack...

At this time you will swear you mistakenly cooked ET but bare with (ribs are fully cooked)...

throw handful of wood chips on hot grill (350-400 F)...

Place ET Remains (Ribs) on grill with heavy smoke, cook 10 minutes per side.

Remove and eat the best ribs you ever ett!

They will come out smokey with a nice grilled color and deliciously succulent.

1 hour fridge to plate!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:43 am

Darth Cheney wrote:OK, I'll spill even without a drink...

Place ribs in pressure cooker (blasphemy I know), bring to 15 psi  and set timer for 20 minutes...
Spray water on pressure cooker to immediately release pressure/steam, open and remove rib rack...

At this time you will swear you mistakenly cooked ET but bare with (ribs are fully cooked)...

1 hour fridge to plate!

My recipe is somewhat less complicated.  Get in the car and drive to the closest Famous Dave's BBQ.  Order their "Big Baby" Back Ribs.  Drive home to no dishes to wash.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:14 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:My brother sold his lake home and boat :-( so I was left to doing the Labor Day festivities. Smoked 4 racks of ribs in my electric smoker which I had outfitted (finally) with a thermometer. My Brinkmann electric smoker held the temp at an even 300˚ for 3 1/2 hours. Covered the ribs with foil and held them in the oven at 200˚ for 1 1/2 hour until the guests arrived. Awesome fall off of the bone deliciousness. Who needs low and slow for 8 hours?

He probably got sick of all the freeloaders, rolling up in their wannabe high end sportscars, squatting at his cabin all weekend. Poor guy...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:01 pm

Place ribs in pressure cooker (blasphemy I know), bring to 15 psi  and set timer for 20 minutes...

1 hour fridge to plate!
Oh Darth thank you for sharing this.  I still have your recommendation on preparation of weiners.  I use it a lot.  And they are delish.  This method is a bit more complicated, but I am wanting to try this too.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:28 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:

1 hour fridge to plate!
Oh Darth thank you for sharing this.  I still have your recommendation on preparation of weiners.  I use it a lot.  And they are delish.  This method is a bit more complicated, but I am wanting to try this too.

I'm surprised, I didn't think you were really all that into weiners...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:00 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:

1 hour fridge to plate!

I'm surprised,  I didn't think you were really all that into weiners...

I guess you weren't paying attention asshole, she has already said that she uses a 34 inch Jackie Robinson model for her dildo.  Just your type of slut.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:28 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:

He probably got sick of all the freeloaders, rolling up in their wannabe high end sportscars, squatting at his cabin all weekend.  Poor guy...

Nope he's just liquidating or downsizing. Call it what you want. He's looking at some digs in Florida closer to his kids and grandkids. Spent a week with him in his vacation rental last year (invited of course) and another week with my bro-in-law (who has a really nice boat) in Jupiter. Gonna do the same this year with a possible jaunt over to Cancun. 4-6 weeks in the tropics. Life is tough for me and the wife in winter. cheers
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:43 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Nope he's just liquidating or downsizing. Call it what you want. He's looking at some digs in Florida closer to his kids and grandkids. Spent a week with him in his vacation rental last year  (invited of course) and another week with my bro-in-law (who has a really nice boat) in Jupiter. Gonna do the same this year with a possible jaunt over to Cancun. 4-6 weeks in the tropics. Life is tough for me and the wife in winter.  cheers

I suggest you print this and take it with you.  Look at it often so you won't forget what you may come back to!!

Smoking On Labor Day Coming10
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:09 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:

1 hour fridge to plate!

I guess you weren't paying attention asshole, she has already said that she uses a 34 inch Jackie Robinson model for her dildo.  Just your type of slut.

Never once said this.

This was the fate of the last guy who suggested the baseball bat thingy - https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t684p25-we-need-comprehensive-sex-ed-in-all-schools#5567

Are you One-ball Pete ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:32 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:

1 hour fridge to plate!

Never once said this.

This was the fate of the last guy who suggested the baseball bat thingy - https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t684p25-we-need-comprehensive-sex-ed-in-all-schools#5567

Are you One-ball Pete ?

You will never know, sweatheart.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down