Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May You Live in Interesting Times

4 posters

Go down

May You Live in Interesting Times Empty May You Live in Interesting Times

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:42 am

I know it's an apocryphal saying but yet we have my man Ted Cruz announcing he'll vote for Trump. Damn, I was all set on not voting for Trump but I have to admit he is starting to grow on me. Damn you Ted Cruz for creating doubt in my mind. affraid
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

May You Live in Interesting Times Empty Re: May You Live in Interesting Times

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:18 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:I know it's an apocryphal saying but yet we have my man Ted Cruz announcing he'll vote for Trump. Damn, I was all set on not voting for Trump but I have to admit he is starting to grow on me. Damn you Ted Cruz for creating doubt in my mind. affraid

Vote for the best Constitutional Conservative on the ballot...
Why don't Conservatives ever do better during a primary? Every candidate, both parties, will espouse conservative ideals throughout their campaigns. Of course most know and understand the demonrats are only doing it to get elected. Is the voting populace really that stupid?

I'll vote for Trump now without hesitation and continue to pray he is the best president this nation has ever had and the beginning of the removal of the political class that currently controls the feral government.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:21 am

Maybe it's because my mom didn't drink when she was pregnant with me, but I'm not warming up to The Donald yet.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:18 am

Dr. Jones wrote:Maybe it's because my mom didn't drink when she was pregnant with me,  but I'm not warming up to The Donald yet.

She may not have drank during the pregnancy, but she obviously dropped you more than once or twice. affraid

For the Win!! cheers
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:45 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Maybe it's because my mom didn't drink when she was pregnant with me,  but I'm not warming up to The Donald yet.

She may not have drank during the pregnancy, but she obviously dropped you more than once or twice. affraid

For the Win!! cheers

Absolutely!! Guilty as charged. Drooped, pounded, kicked.... all part of a strict regimen to train me to be tough as nails and be able to eat conservatives alive when I got older. How's it working??

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:10 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

For the Win!! cheers

Absolutely!!  Guilty as charged.  Drooped, pounded, kicked....  all part of a strict regimen to train me to be tough as nails and be able to eat conservatives alive when I got older.   How's it working??

Translation of the liberal phrase: able to eat conservatives alive when I got older 

"To accept every government handout in return for your unending support of liberal politicians who will implement wealth redistribution programs that rob from hard working conservatives to provide for the wants of lazy liberals."

Synonym:  Parasitic behavior
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:15 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

For the Win!! cheers

Absolutely!!  Guilty as charged.  Drooped, pounded, kicked....  all part of a strict regimen to train me to be tough as nails and be able to eat conservatives alive when I got older.   How's it working??

Translation of the liberal phrase: able to eat conservatives alive when I got older 

"To accept every government handout in return for your unending support of liberal politicians who will implement wealth redistribution programs that rob from hard working conservatives to provide for the wants of lazy liberals."

Synonym:  Parasitic behavior

Silly conservative....I would spit out every last bit. You're a poison. May You Live in Interesting Times 419804022

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down