Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presìdential Debates

+3
Darth Cheney
Gomezz Adddams
Shortie's Ex
7 posters

Go down

Presìdential Debates Empty Presìdential Debates

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:16 pm

Seems pretty quiet in here tonight boys.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Presìdential Debates Empty Re: Presìdential Debates

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:36 am

I see Lester Holt was auditioning for press secretary for the Broomrider. WTF. Did he get advice from Candy Crowley on how to be a wingman for the Democratic candidate?
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:09 am

Debating with a natural, unapologetic liar is like arguing with an idiot...they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience every time. Trump didn't have a good night and was off his game. I pray to God it doesn't cost him the election.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:53 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:I see Lester Holt was auditioning for press secretary for the Broomrider. WTF. Did he get advice from Candy Crowley on how to be a wingman for the Democratic candidate?

Still playing the victim I see...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:07 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Debating with a natural, unapologetic liar is like arguing with an idiot...they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience every time. Trump didn't have a good night and was off his game. I pray to God it doesn't cost him the election.

I didn't watch the circus. Was Trump on the same level as Obama in Colorado when he claimed the high altitude caused him to do poorly in the debate?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:45 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:I see Lester Holt was auditioning for press secretary for the Broomrider. WTF. Did he get advice from Candy Crowley on how to be a wingman for the Democratic candidate?

Still playing the victim I see...

Let's look at the boxscore Fcukstik:

Holt followup questions to the candidates:
Trump - 6
Broomrider - 0

Holt interruptions of the candidates:
Trump - 41
Broomrider - 7

In addition, Holt's "fact check" of frisk & search as unconstitutional was wrong not to mention his failure to fact check the Broomrider's assertion that she "hoped" the TPP "would be the gold standard" when she had explicitly stated in Australia in 2012 that the "TPP sets the gold standard in trade agreements".

Debate moderators need to stop inserting themselves into the debates and stick to asking the questions and facilitating the discussion. Of course that would be considered fantastical reasoning in light of the Fourth Estate's positioning to be tag team partners with the Broomrider's campaign and propaganda wing of the Democrat Party.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:02 pm

Holt's disgusting display of partisanship completely obliterated any attempt to say that either candidate "won". Holt's failure to ask questions designed to determine the candidates policies and intentions will go down as the "Gold Standard" of partisan interference in a debate. Hillary's cheap shots, with Holt running interference all the way, at the end was revealed the true nature of the Hilldabeast. Any attempt she made to appear "Presidential" and Patrician was washed at that point.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:21 pm

I was working during the debate last night, so I didn't see Trump getting his apparent shellacking, but if it were partisan as you guys are claiming:

#1.  That's why moderators are rotated throughout the series of debates.

#2.  That's where Trump is supposed to shine like he did against that blood belching vagina Megyn Kelly when Faux Snooze was 'out to get' him.

#3.  When has Trump ever been interested in excuses?  If he had been one of his realty show contestants, he would have said "You're Fired!"

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:43 pm

I started watching it for a while then checked in now and then but left for good when Mr.Holt seemed to want to make Trump's tax returns the most important thing voters should be concerned about. For some reason Lester wasn't too concerned with; Hillary's health, Hillary's lies about Benghazi,' Hillary's lies about emails, etc, etc!

As for Lester Holt's expertise ....

Presìdential Debates Clinto10
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:26 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:I was working during the debate last night, so I didn't see Trump getting his apparent shellacking, but if it were partisan as you guys are claiming:

#2.  That's where Trump is supposed to shine like he did against that blood belching vagina Megyn Kelly when Faux Snooze was 'out to get' him.

#3.  When has Trump ever been interested in excuses?  If he had been one of his realty show contestants, he would have said "You're Fired!"

Shellacking? Hardly. Trump more than held his own in his first one on one debate (oops, one on two debate with Lester's tag teaming and lifeline throwing for the Broomrider). The fact he didn't go bat shiste crazy and demonstrated a rather pleasant demeanor (at least for Trump) was refreshing and rather "presidential". He had no trouble exceeding the expectation bar.

Hillary was an automaton. She was highly scripted and only used rote answers clearly demonstrating an inability to think critically or on her feet. Jeebus, Wellesley and Yale Law School should ask for their degrees back. Plus the ice queen failed to even rise to the Obama's "likeable enough" standard. I've wiped crap off my shoes with more personality than the Broomrider. People are naturally repelled by Hillary's nature and she did nothing last night to change that one bit. That is why she is plummeting in the polls.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:47 pm

Then there is this running around out there in internet land;

Was Hillary provided the debate questions ahead of the debate???

Earlier last week an NBC intern was seen hand delivering a package to Clinton’s campaign headquarters, according to multiple sources. The package was not given to secretarial staff, as would normally happen, but the intern was instead ushered into the personal office of Clinton campaign manager Robert Mook. Members of the Clinton press corps from several media organizations were in attendance at the time, and a reporter from Fox News recognized the intern, but said he was initially confused because the NBC intern was dressed like a Fed Ex employee.

The reporter from Fox questioned campaign staff about the intern, but campaign staff at first claimed ignorance and then claimed that it was just a Fed Ex employee who had already left. No reporters present who had seen the intern dressed as a Fed Ex employee go into Mook’s office saw him leave by the same front entrance. The Fox reporter who recognized the intern also immediately looked outside of the campaign headquarters and noted that there were no Fed Ex vehicles parked outside.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:41 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Then there is this running around out there in internet land;

Was Hillary provided the debate questions ahead of the debate???

Earlier last week an NBC intern was seen hand delivering a package to Clinton’s campaign headquarters, according to multiple sources. The package was not given to secretarial staff, as would normally happen, but the intern was instead ushered into the personal office of Clinton campaign manager Robert Mook. Members of the Clinton press corps from several media organizations were in attendance at the time, and a reporter from Fox News recognized the intern, but said he was initially confused because the NBC intern was dressed like a Fed Ex employee.

The reporter from Fox questioned campaign staff about the intern, but campaign staff at first claimed ignorance and then claimed that it was just a Fed Ex employee who had already left. No reporters present who had seen the intern dressed as a Fed Ex employee go into Mook’s office saw him leave by the same front entrance. The Fox reporter who recognized the intern also immediately looked outside of the campaign headquarters and noted that there were no Fed Ex vehicles parked outside.

At this point...what difference does it make?

She no ways feels tihred...shes come to faar.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:15 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:I was working during the debate last night, so I didn't see Trump getting his apparent shellacking, but if it were partisan as you guys are claiming:

Shellacking? Hardly. Trump more than held his own in his first one on one debate (oops, one on two debate with Lester's tag teaming and lifeline throwing for the Broomrider). The fact he didn't go bat shiste crazy and demonstrated a rather pleasant demeanor (at least for Trump) was refreshing and rather "presidential". He had no trouble exceeding the expectation bar.

Hillary was an automaton. She was highly scripted and only used rote answers clearly demonstrating an inability to think critically or on her feet. Jeebus, Wellesley and Yale Law School should ask for their degrees back. Plus the ice queen failed to even rise to the Obama's "likeable enough" standard. I've wiped crap off my shoes with more personality than the Broomrider. People are naturally repelled by Hillary's nature and she did nothing last night to change that one bit.  That is why she is plummeting in the polls.

As I said I never watched, but judging by the butthurt on here, she must have done well. All I heard on the radio today was that Trump said he won "bigly". I was unimpressed that they played a clip of his victory speech today on the radio but not hers. The biased media has such a hard on for him.

Hillary undoubtedly lacks charisma, and she seems to have gotten worse in her old age. I look for a big push at the end from Obama, Sanders, Warren, and of course Bubba himself. Maybe Trump can get CC or his new bff Cruz to stump for him. Anywho, doesn't really matter as long as she gets in to appoint a few SCOTUS's.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:30 pm

I guess this puts all this nonsense to rest...

Donald Trump: 'Lester Holt did a great job'
http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/27/media/trump-holt-presidential-debate/

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:38 pm

Here's more of the thought provoking, unbiased reporting we have come to expect from CNN.

Opinion: Who won the debate?
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/27/opinions/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-debate-opinion-roundup/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Presìdential Debates Empty Presidential Debates - Part II

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:35 pm

Any fresh takes or perspectives today about the second debate last night ?

With all that happened in the lead-up it is very easy to understand that Trump wasn't able to spend more time in prep on the issues.    Can you imagine the last minute machinations which were necessary to assemble the press event with all those ladies in St Louis prior to the debate ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down