Paradigm Shift in Agriculture

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Paradigm Shift in Agriculture  - Page 3 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift in Agriculture

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:41 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:We are so oblivious to how gut bacteria work that we can't even figure out that the appendix is a vital part of our body. Is it any wonder why there is such a fight over what glyphosate, a powerful patented antibiotic, does to your immune system?


http://www.snopes.com/monsanto-suppressing-evidence-of-cancerous-herbicide-in-food/

You fall for the silliest progressive/socialist propaganda!

The patent was granted in 2010, and you can view it here. Monsanto patented the combination of glyphosate and polyvalent anion oxalic acid as a method for preventing and treating pathogenic infections like malaria. As the patent explains, parasites from the phylum of Apicomplexa are often responsible for diseases in humans and other animals — and glyphosate is capable of inhibiting the growth of these parasites

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-03-22-coincidence-monsanto-patented-glyphosate-as-an-antibiotic-weed-killer-medicine.html

First off, did you read the article you posted? I'm assuming you didn't.

Secondly glyphosate isn't acutely toxic. It's chronically toxic. And as I pointed out in the video, how do we accurately put a finger on the problem when we don't understand the entity it's effecting. If you're looking for acute toxicity, you're not going to find it.

Third, It's not just glyphosate. We live in a society that instills in us that bacteria is bad. We also have a healthcare system that likes to overmedicate. Everything from antibiotics, to countertop cleaners, to hand sanitizers, to the genetic makeup of more and more the very crops we grow for food. And of course pound for pound the most widely used antibiotic on the planet, glyphisate. None of these things by themselves are necessarily toxic, but together with other things they are an assault on the least understood system in our body. Our bodies are made of 10 trillion cells. A healthy micro-biome has 100 trillion cells. That's 10x more of another organism, or organisms, living within our bodies, mostly in the colon. Studies are finding that these organisms control our immunity, allergic issues, and even mental health. And we have created an environment that beats on them every single day.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4229
Join date : 2014-10-01

Back to top Go down

Paradigm Shift in Agriculture  - Page 3 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift in Agriculture

Post  Skeptical on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:09 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:We are so oblivious to how gut bacteria work that we can't even figure out that the appendix is a vital part of our body. Is it any wonder why there is such a fight over what glyphosate, a powerful patented antibiotic, does to your immune system?


http://www.snopes.com/monsanto-suppressing-evidence-of-cancerous-herbicide-in-food/

You fall for the silliest progressive/socialist propaganda!

The patent was granted in 2010, and you can view it here. Monsanto patented the combination of glyphosate and polyvalent anion oxalic acid as a method for preventing and treating pathogenic infections like malaria. As the patent explains, parasites from the phylum of Apicomplexa are often responsible for diseases in humans and other animals — and glyphosate is capable of inhibiting the growth of these parasites

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-03-22-coincidence-monsanto-patented-glyphosate-as-an-antibiotic-weed-killer-medicine.html

First off, did you read the article you posted? I'm assuming you didn't.

Secondly glyphosate isn't acutely toxic. It's chronically toxic. And as I pointed out in the video, how do we accurately put a finger on the problem when we don't understand the entity it's effecting. If you're looking for acute toxicity, you're not going to find it.

Third, It's not just glyphosate. We live in a society that instills in us that bacteria is bad. We also have a healthcare system that likes to overmedicate. Everything from antibiotics, to countertop cleaners, to hand sanitizers, to the genetic makeup of more and more the very crops we grow for food. And of course pound for pound the most widely used antibiotic on the planet, glyphisate. None of these things by themselves are necessarily toxic, but together with other things they are an assault on the least understood system in our body. Our bodies are made of 10 trillion cells. A healthy micro-biome has 100 trillion cells. That's 10x more of another organism, or organisms, living within our bodies, mostly in the colon. Studies are finding that these organisms control our immunity, allergic issues, and even mental health. And we have created an environment that beats on them every single day.

I was posting an explanation or clarification about glyphosate being an antibiotic, simple as that!

We live in a society that instills in us that bacteria is bad.

Not sure what color the sky is where you come from but this reader/poster has known for a long, long, long time that there are bad bacteria and bacteria important to good health and life.

In some ways we can blame the overall laziness of our society that these products that are potential dangers to health are used in mass farming to produce the things most are capable of providing themselves..

FWIW, I am a firm believer if the average person/family invested time, effort, and resources to develop those things known as "victory gardens" using the old fashioned methods and used the resulting produce there would be a marked increase in the overall health of folks.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Paradigm Shift in Agriculture  - Page 3 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift in Agriculture

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:27 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:We are so oblivious to how gut bacteria work that we can't even figure out that the appendix is a vital part of our body. Is it any wonder why there is such a fight over what glyphosate, a powerful patented antibiotic, does to your immune system?


http://www.snopes.com/monsanto-suppressing-evidence-of-cancerous-herbicide-in-food/

You fall for the silliest progressive/socialist propaganda!

The patent was granted in 2010, and you can view it here. Monsanto patented the combination of glyphosate and polyvalent anion oxalic acid as a method for preventing and treating pathogenic infections like malaria. As the patent explains, parasites from the phylum of Apicomplexa are often responsible for diseases in humans and other animals — and glyphosate is capable of inhibiting the growth of these parasites

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-03-22-coincidence-monsanto-patented-glyphosate-as-an-antibiotic-weed-killer-medicine.html

First off, did you read the article you posted? I'm assuming you didn't.

Secondly glyphosate isn't acutely toxic. It's chronically toxic. And as I pointed out in the video, how do we accurately put a finger on the problem when we don't understand the entity it's effecting. If you're looking for acute toxicity, you're not going to find it.

Third, It's not just glyphosate. We live in a society that instills in us that bacteria is bad. We also have a healthcare system that likes to overmedicate. Everything from antibiotics, to countertop cleaners, to hand sanitizers, to the genetic makeup of more and more the very crops we grow for food. And of course pound for pound the most widely used antibiotic on the planet, glyphisate. None of these things by themselves are necessarily toxic, but together with other things they are an assault on the least understood system in our body. Our bodies are made of 10 trillion cells. A healthy micro-biome has 100 trillion cells. That's 10x more of another organism, or organisms, living within our bodies, mostly in the colon. Studies are finding that these organisms control our immunity, allergic issues, and even mental health. And we have created an environment that beats on them every single day.

I was posting an explanation or clarification about glyphosate being an antibiotic, simple as that!

We live in a society that instills in us that bacteria is bad.

Not sure what color the sky is where you come from but this reader/poster has known for a long, long, long time that there are bad bacteria and bacteria important to good health and life.

In some ways we can blame the overall laziness of our society that these products that are potential dangers to health are used in mass farming to produce the things most are capable of providing themselves..

FWIW, I am a firm believer if the average person/family invested time, effort, and resources to develop those things known as "victory gardens" using the old fashioned methods and used the resulting produce there would be a marked increase in the overall health of folks.

Good for you. You're obviously smarter than the doctors that have spent decades removing people's appendix because it serves no function. Home gardens are, and are going to be crucial for our families for years to come. The food we produce today has between 20 and 50 percent of the nutritional value of the food produced by our ancestors. And it all boils down to biology. Behind every microbe there's a mineral.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4229
Join date : 2014-10-01

Back to top Go down

Paradigm Shift in Agriculture  - Page 3 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift in Agriculture

Post  Skeptical on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:43 pm


If the latest studies show the appendix is not just a "useless" part, that is all well and good.
Remember when tonsils and adenoids were routinely removed because the prevailing thought at the time is they too had no function. Now instead of removing at first sign of inflammation, they signal other problems elsewhere.

In a way the actual cause of ulcers could fall into the same realm of changing thought of causes and cures.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Paradigm Shift in Agriculture  - Page 3 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift in Agriculture

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Skeptical wrote:
If the latest studies show the appendix is not just a "useless" part, that is all well and good.
Remember when tonsils and adenoids were routinely removed because the prevailing thought at the time is they too had no function.  Now instead of removing at first sign of inflammation, they signal other problems elsewhere.

In a way the actual cause of ulcers could fall into the same realm of changing thought of causes and cures.

No doubt in my mind on the ulcers. Our digestive tract are a disaster. Celiac disease, these extreme allergies we've been seeing in recent years, all gut flora related. Not to mention the chronic diseases likely rooted in the gut.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4229
Join date : 2014-10-01

Back to top Go down

Paradigm Shift in Agriculture  - Page 3 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift in Agriculture

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:22 pm

Skeptical wrote:
If the latest studies show the appendix is not just a "useless" part, that is all well and good.
Remember when tonsils and adenoids were routinely removed because the prevailing thought at the time is they too had no function.  Now instead of removing at first sign of inflammation, they signal other problems elsewhere.

In a way the actual cause of ulcers could fall into the same realm of changing thought of causes and cures.

Actually mental health/stresss/anxiety that may cause ulcers has been proven to be hugely linked to your gut. And vice-versa. Poor gut health can lead to anxiety and more easily being stressed. Magnesium is supposed to be a good mineral for anxiety. Used topically as an oil. Not in the rock form you get in many supplements. Our bodies aren't designed to break down rock.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4229
Join date : 2014-10-01

Back to top Go down

Paradigm Shift in Agriculture  - Page 3 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift in Agriculture

Post  Skeptical on Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:11 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
If the latest studies show the appendix is not just a "useless" part, that is all well and good.
Remember when tonsils and adenoids were routinely removed because the prevailing thought at the time is they too had no function.  Now instead of removing at first sign of inflammation, they signal other problems elsewhere.

In a way the actual cause of ulcers could fall into the same realm of changing thought of causes and cures.

Actually mental health/stresss/anxiety that may cause ulcers has been proven to be hugely linked to your gut. And vice-versa. Poor gut health can lead to anxiety and more easily being stressed. Magnesium is supposed to be a good mineral for anxiety. Used topically as an oil. Not in the rock form you get in many supplements. Our bodies aren't designed to break down rock.

I'd like to read your link declaring mental health/stresss/anxiety may cause ulcers has been proven to be hugely linked to your gut.

Most articles concerning cause of ulcers is summed up by these;

Stomach ulcers are almost always caused by one of the following: an infection with the bacterium Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) long-term use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or naproxen.

OR

Stress, especially prolonged stress, can have an effect on stomach acid production. While this alone can cause ulcers in some cases, most of the time the bacterial infection or use of anti-inflammatory drugs in the stomach is required.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Paradigm Shift in Agriculture  - Page 3 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift in Agriculture

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:27 am

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
If the latest studies show the appendix is not just a "useless" part, that is all well and good.
Remember when tonsils and adenoids were routinely removed because the prevailing thought at the time is they too had no function.  Now instead of removing at first sign of inflammation, they signal other problems elsewhere.

In a way the actual cause of ulcers could fall into the same realm of changing thought of causes and cures.

Actually mental health/stresss/anxiety that may cause ulcers has been proven to be hugely linked to your gut. And vice-versa. Poor gut health can lead to anxiety and more easily being stressed. Magnesium is supposed to be a good mineral for anxiety. Used topically as an oil. Not in the rock form you get in many supplements. Our bodies aren't designed to break down rock.

I'd like to read your link declaring mental health/stresss/anxiety may cause ulcers has been proven to be hugely linked to your gut.

Most articles concerning cause of ulcers is summed up by these;

Stomach ulcers are almost always caused by one of the following: an infection with the bacterium Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) long-term use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or naproxen.

OR

Stress, especially prolonged stress, can have an effect on stomach acid production. While this alone can cause ulcers in some cases, most of the time the bacterial infection or use of anti-inflammatory drugs in the stomach is required.

You do understand that I was agreeing with you, right? At least I thought i was. Either way, you already linked it. Bacterial infection (bad bacteria) causes ulcers. A lack of good bacteria allows bad bacteria to flourish. Here's another thought. It may not even be bad bacteria. The "bad bacteria" may play a positive role in your body. The populations may just be out of balance.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4229
Join date : 2014-10-01

Back to top Go down

Paradigm Shift in Agriculture  - Page 3 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift in Agriculture

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:39 am

The human body isn't designed to be sick. Something allowed it to get that way. People with chronic crap, allergies and such, have just given into the notion that it's just the way it is. Like autism or down syndrome. It's not just the way it is. The body wasn't designed that way. Many times It's a mineral problem or a bacterial imbalance.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4229
Join date : 2014-10-01

Back to top Go down

Paradigm Shift in Agriculture  - Page 3 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift in Agriculture

Post  Jammer on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:43 am

Dr. Evil wrote: The human body isn't designed to be sick. Something allowed it to get that way. People with chronic crap, allergies and such, have just given into the notion that it's just the way it is. Like autism or down syndrome. It's not just the way it is. The body wasn't designed that way. Many times It's a mineral problem or a bacterial imbalance.


ANOTHER BULLSHIT DEFLECTION
BY THE COMMIE JACKOFF JONES
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

Paradigm Shift in Agriculture  - Page 3 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift in Agriculture

Post  Skeptical on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:17 pm

Dr. Evil wrote: The human body isn't designed to be sick. Something allowed it to get that way. People with chronic crap, allergies and such, have just given into the notion that it's just the way it is. Like autism or down syndrome. It's not just the way it is. The body wasn't designed that way. Many times It's a mineral problem or a bacterial imbalance.

Yes, something allowed it to get that way .....

It is called, LIBERALISM ..... a wasting disease that destroys the mind.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Paradigm Shift in Agriculture  - Page 3 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift in Agriculture

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:33 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote: The human body isn't designed to be sick. Something allowed it to get that way. People with chronic crap, allergies and such, have just given into the notion that it's just the way it is. Like autism or down syndrome. It's not just the way it is. The body wasn't designed that way. Many times It's a mineral problem or a bacterial imbalance.

Yes, something allowed it to get that way .....

It is called, LIBERALISM ..... a wasting disease that destroys the mind.

That's fine. Don't agree with me. Or do then don't. Makes no difference to me.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4229
Join date : 2014-10-01

Back to top Go down

Paradigm Shift in Agriculture  - Page 3 Empty Soil Your Undies

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:44 am

Oh Dr Evil, I thought of you when I saw this piece:

http://www.inforum.com/news/4346261-agweektv-soil-your-undies
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1402
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Paradigm Shift in Agriculture  - Page 3 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift in Agriculture

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:52 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:Oh Dr Evil, I thought of you when I saw this piece:

http://www.inforum.com/news/4346261-agweektv-soil-your-undies

Wow Shortie! I'm not sure how to take that! On one hand you're saying that dirty underwear reminds you of me. In which case, I can see where you're coming from. On the other hand you're saying that a pair of shredded underwear reminds you of me. Which would make me wonder if you ran back into the closet and came crashing out the other side? Razz

Cell service is spotty where I am right now, so I couldn't watch the video. However videos of that general test have been making their rounds in circles that I have recently been running in. It's a great illustration as to the existence of this almost invisible ecosystem that we have been ignoring for years. Unfortunately IMO it doesn't offer much in the way of general credibility to those trying to get their message across. Would you put a lot of faith into somebody who plants their underwear?

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4229
Join date : 2014-10-01

Back to top Go down

Paradigm Shift in Agriculture  - Page 3 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift in Agriculture

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum