Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Change HBO

+2
Confused18
RedWhiteBlue
6 posters

Go down

Game Change HBO Empty Game Change HBO

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:58 pm

I don't get HBO anymore. Is this movie worth paying for? Anybody seen it?
Supposed to be real scoop about 2008 election. True?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Game Change HBO Empty Re: Game Change HBO

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:37 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:I don't get HBO anymore. Is this movie worth paying for? Anybody seen it?
Supposed to be real scoop about 2008 election. True?

Saw the movie now. Impressed by Woody's acting. Did gain a little more respect for McCain. Movie much better than "Lincoln". I do recommend it. "Game Change". It's on DVD too.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Confused18 Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:15 pm

I find it hard to believe Sarah Palin is that dumb, but over all the movie was pretty darn good. Woody's acting was awesome, and I too gained some more respect for Mccain. affraid 
Confused18
Confused18

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:25 pm

Confused18 wrote:I find it hard to believe Sarah Palin is that dumb, but over all the movie was pretty darn good.  Woody's acting was awesome, and I too gained some more respect for Mccain.   affraid 

You conservative you...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Confused18 Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Confused18 wrote:I find it hard to believe Sarah Palin is that dumb, but over all the movie was pretty darn good.  Woody's acting was awesome, and I too gained some more respect for Mccain.   affraid 

You conservative you...

On somethings, thought you would notice by now...
Confused18
Confused18

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Confused18 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

You conservative you...

I notice you are a liberal too ashamed to admit it and you can't seem to make any stand on anything...phonies are a dime a dozen.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Confused18 Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:03 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

You conservative you...

I notice you are a liberal too ashamed to admit it and you can't seem to make any stand on anything...phonies are a dime a dozen.

I stand firm on several issues dumb ass. Read my posts if your capable... Pro guns, pro gay marriage, pro flat tax, pro term limits, pro choice, anti big govt, I'm against increasing defense spending, Pro legalization of weed,

I'm not sure on where to stand with imagration though... I'm pretty torn on that one. Seems like a double edge sword no matter which way you go.
Confused18
Confused18

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Confused18 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

You conservative you...

I stand firm on several issues dumb ass.  Read my posts if your capable...  Pro guns, pro gay marriage, pro flat tax, pro term limits, pro choice, anti big govt, I'm against increasing defense spending, Pro legalization of weed,

I'm not sure on where to stand with imagration though...  I'm pretty torn on that one.  Seems like a double edge sword no matter which way you go.
All those impressive degrees and you still can't spell immigration...please, please keep posting!!!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:26 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

You conservative you...

I stand firm on several issues dumb ass.  Read my posts if your capable...  Pro guns, pro gay marriage, pro flat tax, pro term limits, pro choice, anti big govt, I'm against increasing defense spending, Pro legalization of weed,

I'm not sure on where to stand with imagration though...  I'm pretty torn on that one.  Seems like a double edge sword no matter which way you go.
All those impressive degrees and you still can't spell immigration...please, please keep posting!!!

Could be a new word combining immigration with integration.  cheers
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Confused18 Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:27 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

You conservative you...

OH shiste!!!!!!!!!!!!   Some one made a valid point, better point out a spelling era.  

I think I'm on here for an average of 10 minutes at a time.  I type my posts fast, and seldom spell check them.  Sue me...
Confused18
Confused18

Back to top Go down

Post  Confused18 Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:34 pm

Darth where you at bro?????? Did I make another good point, but this time no spelling error??? Hear ya go, You can respond to the wrong "here..."
Confused18
Confused18

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:53 pm

Game Change HBO Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdd59MSsg7QfeQ1UQTF4kjmtXM6WXhgSnVTMp43_LPyYk7SzNz
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  jhanso18 Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:27 pm

...................................................................................................................................................

Last edited by jhanso18 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

jhanso18

Back to top Go down

Post  jhanso18 Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:28 pm

Last edited by jhanso18 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

jhanso18

Back to top Go down

Post  Confused18 Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:34 pm

Twinkies wrote:Game Change HBO Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdd59MSsg7QfeQ1UQTF4kjmtXM6WXhgSnVTMp43_LPyYk7SzNz

Game Change HBO Artworks-000032212507-0xhw5z-crop
Confused18
Confused18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down