Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-inflating the bubble

+4
nightlight88
RedWhiteBlue
Darth Cheney
Freedom Forever
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Re-inflating the bubble Empty Re-inflating the bubble

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:42 am

Obama hired back all the Clinton-era officials who caused the housing bust — so they can do it all over again

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/re_inflating_the_bubble_QgouEca5dJQOBb2iNOPNxJ/0

Please tell me this is just hype and not true.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Re-inflating the bubble Empty Re: Re-inflating the bubble

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:57 am

Freedom Forever wrote:
Obama hired back all the Clinton-era officials who caused the housing bust — so they can do it all over again

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/re_inflating_the_bubble_QgouEca5dJQOBb2iNOPNxJ/0

We have the housing bubble, gold bubble, student loan bubble, quantitative easing bubble, dollar devaluing at record rates, and recently passed the largest entitlement program ever known. This is a train wreck with biblical proportions. When it goes, an it will, society will be swept back to the 17th century. There really isn't reason to slow the collapse since the longer it takes the worse it will be. Obama has enacted the Cloward-Piven strategy with amazing speed.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:35 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

We have the housing bubble, gold bubble, student loan bubble, quantitative easing bubble, dollar devaluing at record rates, and recently passed the largest entitlement program ever known. This is a train wreck with biblical proportions. When it goes, an it will, society will be swept back to the 17th century. There really isn't reason to slow the collapse since the longer it takes the worse it will be. Obama has enacted the Cloward-Piven strategy with amazing speed.

Oh, I thought the NY Post was just a bunch of crazy CONservatives. /liberal. Can the enlightened ones please chime in and try to defend this? How about a round of "Bush did it first" Re-inflating the bubble 1398734447
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:38 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

Oh, I thought the NY Post was just a bunch of crazy CONservatives. /liberal. Can the enlightened ones please chime in and try to defend this? How about a round of "Bush did it first" Re-inflating the bubble 1398734447

Re-inflating the bubble 2231921331
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:03 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

Hey Darth, tell me about the trains in the Bible. I missed that. What book are they in? A really, really, really, new testament?
Also wondering about that "quantitative easing bubble". lol. Really really new economics term?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:22 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

Hey Darth, tell me about the trains in the Bible. I missed that. What book are they in? A really, really, really, new testament?
Also wondering about that "quantitative easing bubble". lol. Really really new economics term?

Did you graduate from a public school or do you work hard at being dense?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:35 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

OK smart guy. Let's see you define "quantitative easing bubble". This oughta be good.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:38 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

Why do you insist on making a total ass of yourself? Shut up! Your stupid come backs, make no sense to anyone here. ugh! You have to be a GPLV fooktard, no one can be that fricken stupid.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

Why do you insist on making a total ass of yourself? Shut up! Your stupid come backs, make no sense to anyone here. ugh! You have to be a GPLV fooktard, no one can be that fricken stupid.

Hey Freedom, did you ever have any sense of humor at all? (the "biblical train wrecks")
That's about as far fetched as a quantitative easing bubble. lol
or maybe you can explain how that particular bubble works.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Quantitative easing is a relatively new economic term first used in 2001. In the old days a quantitative easing bubble would have been a form of a liquidity bubble.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:45 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

OK smart guy. Let's see you define "quantitative easing bubble". This oughta be good.

I'll type slow so you can understand. The government is printing money and shoving it into the economy by purchasing their own debt...cool huh. Every un-backed dollar they produce out of thin air makes all they other dollars worth a little less. All this liquidity being pumped into the economy is a huge bonus for Wall Street but not so good for the average citizen as all they see is their money buying less and less. Their retirement accounts are worth less, their purchasing power is reduced, they receive no interest income, and there really is no way to protect themselves financially. China and other nations have watched this and have quit purchasing our debt. The dollar is no longer the standard to protect other currencies and most countries have pulled out of trading against the dollar. Their is a huge amount of un-backed dollars now in the marketplace preventing any real growth or economic boom. Until those dollars are pulled back out of the market there is almost zero chance of recovery or interest rates increasing which helps everyone that has savings. Eventually the dollar will collapse and we will repeat history, see: Weimar Republic, Germany. Let's just say it doesn't end well for anyone.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:05 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I'll type slow so you can understand. The government is printing money and shoving it into the economy by purchasing their own debt...cool huh. Every un-backed dollar they produce out of thin air makes all they other dollars worth a little less. All this liquidity being pumped into the economy is a huge bonus for Wall Street but not so good for the average citizen as all they see is their money buying less and less. Their retirement accounts are worth less, their purchasing power is reduced, they receive no interest income, and there really is no way to protect themselves financially. China and other nations have watched this and have quit purchasing our debt. The dollar is no longer the standard to protect other currencies and most countries have pulled out of trading against the dollar. Their is a huge amount of un-backed dollars now in the marketplace preventing any real growth or economic boom. Until those dollars are pulled back out of the market there is almost zero chance of recovery or interest rates increasing which helps everyone that has savings. Eventually the dollar will collapse and we will repeat history, see: Weimar Republic, Germany. Let's just say it doesn't end well for anyone.

Se also post WWII Hungary and what happened to the pengo when Stalin demanded reparations in dollars and pounds instead of pengo.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

You sound like a real joy to be around.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:32 pm

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

I'll survive...unlike you.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:35 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

I'll survive...unlike you.

I have Jesus, so I'll be just fine. I'd recommend you find him too.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:09 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

I'll type slow so you can understand. The government is printing money and shoving it into the economy by purchasing their own debt...cool huh. Every un-backed dollar they produce out of thin air makes all they other dollars worth a little less. All this liquidity being pumped into the economy is a huge bonus for Wall Street but not so good for the average citizen as all they see is their money buying less and less. Their retirement accounts are worth less, their purchasing power is reduced, they receive no interest income, and there really is no way to protect themselves financially. China and other nations have watched this and have quit purchasing our debt. The dollar is no longer the standard to protect other currencies and most countries have pulled out of trading against the dollar. Their is a huge amount of un-backed dollars now in the marketplace preventing any real growth or economic boom. Until those dollars are pulled back out of the market there is almost zero chance of recovery or interest rates increasing which helps everyone that has savings. Eventually the dollar will collapse and we will repeat history, see: Weimar Republic, Germany. Let's just say it doesn't end well for anyone.

Nope, that's fine. I'm perfectly allright with having to filla wheel barrow up with dollars and wheel them down to Hy Vee to buy a loaf of bread. Re-inflating the bubble 1249464066
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:20 am

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

In my best Jack Nickelson voice: "You can't handle the truth!"
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:29 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

There you go, Freedom and Nightlight.
Darth just gave you some hints about QE, while talking around it. It is sort of comparable to printing money, but he got the interest rate deal a little backward. Look it up for yourself.Then tell us how you could get a QE "bubble". The term "QE Bubble" is as absurd as cho-cho trains in the Bible.

I figure the original guy who said that just wanted to add more "bubbles" to his list & threw this in, thinking no one would notice; or really didn't know any better.
QE has worked in some instances, countries, at some some times. It's failed in other instances. Economists are still debating it. Looks better in theory, IMO.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:50 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

Darth just gave you some hints about QE, while talking around it. It is sort of comparable to printing money, but he got the interest rate deal a little backward. Look it up for yourself.Then tell us how you could get a QE "bubble". The term "QE Bubble" is as absurd as cho-cho trains in the Bible.

I figure the original guy who said that just wanted to add more "bubbles" to his list & threw this in, thinking no one would notice; or really didn't know any better.
QE has worked in some instances, countries, at some some times. It's failed in other instances. Economists are still debating it. Looks better in theory, IMO.

Go ahead explain away. You have the floor. Don't forget the cut & paste commands in windows. Between you and liberal, I can't figure out which one of you is more desperate to justify your college degrees. What's the matter your student loans still kicking your ass? Did find out the hard way, you get paid for what you do, not what you think you know. Go back to GPLV and get your hiny powdered. Re-inflating the bubble 1398734447
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:25 pm

Only in rare instances and very short durations has QE actually provided beneficial economic relief by slowing runaway interest rates. The Treasury has dumped a tremendous amount of dollars into the market and has been doing so for years with no slow down in site. One theory is if they stop and start pulling the money back out of the market, interest rates will quickly rise and our entire federal budget will be eaten by interest on our debt payments. The problem is other countries no the game we are playing an moving away from the dollar as backing their currency. Nobody even knows how much has been dumped as the FDIC isn't accountable to anyone. You might not want to call it a bubble but it will collapse like the Twin Towers on 9/11 when it goes.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:42 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:Go ahead explain away. You have the floor. Don't forget the cut & paste commands in windows. Between you and liberal, I can't figure out which one of you is more desperate to justify your college degrees. What's the matter your student loans still kicking your ass? Did find out the hard way, you get paid for what you do, not what you think you know. Go back to GPLV and get your hiny powdered. Re-inflating the bubble 1398734447

Sounds to me like you're frustrated with your wage earning career. Take risks and put in extra hours (like I have) and some day you may actually become one of the job creators you're so in love with (like me).

How many jobs have you created in the last year?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:09 am

Liberal wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:Go ahead explain away. You have the floor. Don't forget the cut & paste commands in windows. Between you and liberal, I can't figure out which one of you is more desperate to justify your college degrees. What's the matter your student loans still kicking your ass? Did find out the hard way, you get paid for what you do, not what you think you know. Go back to GPLV and get your hiny powdered. Re-inflating the bubble 1398734447

Sounds to me like you're frustrated with your wage earning career. Take risks and put in extra hours (like I have) and some day you may actually become one of the job creators you're so in love with (like me).

Manufacturing and distributing meth isn't job creation.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:35 am

Freedom Forever wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

Go ahead explain away. You have the floor. Don't forget the cut & paste commands in windows. Between you and liberal, I can't figure out which one of you is more desperate to justify your college degrees. What's the matter your student loans still kicking your ass? Did find out the hard way, you get paid for what you do, not what you think you know. Go back to GPLV and get your hiny powdered. Re-inflating the bubble 1398734447

See my above post. You are the one defending the absurd term "QE Bubble". Darth & I both gave you hints as to what QE is. Did you research for yourself? Then you know that you couldn't explain it.

"justify college degrees"? What's that all about?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:22 pm

Liberal wrote:

Just one, for your mom. cheers Re-inflating the bubble 650224726
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:50 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

Name one country it has worked in. Japan? Nope. Great Britain? You'd be wrong. EU Zone? Still no. US? You just hit for the cycle.

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next