Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-inflating the bubble

+4
nightlight88
RedWhiteBlue
Darth Cheney
Freedom Forever
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re-inflating the bubble - Page 2 Empty Re: Re-inflating the bubble

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:Go ahead explain away. You have the floor. Don't forget the cut & paste commands in windows. Between you and liberal, I can't figure out which one of you is more desperate to justify your college degrees. What's the matter your student loans still kicking your ass? Did find out the hard way, you get paid for what you do, not what you think you know. Go back to GPLV and get your hiny powdered. Re-inflating the bubble - Page 2 1398734447

Sounds to me like you're frustrated with your wage earning career. Take risks and put in extra hours (like I have) and some day you may actually become one of the job creators you're so in love with (like me).

How many jobs have you created in the last year?

Just one, for your mom. cheers Re-inflating the bubble - Page 2 650224726

Re-inflating the bubble - Page 2 1250919165 Re-inflating the bubble - Page 2 405190173
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:11 pm

[/quote]

[/quote]

Re-inflating the bubble - Page 2 1250919165 Re-inflating the bubble - Page 2 405190173 [/quote]

I'll be here all week.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:58 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:Go ahead explain away. You have the floor. Don't forget the cut & paste commands in windows. Between you and liberal, I can't figure out which one of you is more desperate to justify your college degrees. What's the matter your student loans still kicking your ass? Did find out the hard way, you get paid for what you do, not what you think you know. Go back to GPLV and get your hiny powdered. Re-inflating the bubble - Page 2 1398734447

Sounds to me like you're frustrated with your wage earning career. Take risks and put in extra hours (like I have) and some day you may actually become one of the job creators you're so in love with (like me).

If a 57 year old mother of six floats your boat, then I'd really hate to see what you go home to every night.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:09 pm

My wife is 54 and smoking hot! Cool
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed May 01, 2013 7:41 am

Liberal wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Liberal wrote:

If a 57 year old mother of six floats your boat, then I'd really hate to see what you go home to every night.

Yer mom
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed May 01, 2013 7:55 am

Freedom Forever wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Yer mom

Re-inflating the bubble - Page 2 1106906410 You're killing me!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed May 01, 2013 6:05 pm

[/quote]

Re-inflating the bubble - Page 2 1106906410 You're killing me![/quote]

I suppose after having his (libtard's) arse handed to him yet again, he will now want start discussing the topic. And cry, that I'm off topic. Well libtard as soon as you grow up and grow a pair we'll start having civil debate. Until then please keep posting your childish grammar and spelling corrections. We're loving it. HACK! Sleep
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed May 01, 2013 10:07 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Obama hired back all the Clinton-era officials who caused the housing bust — so they can do it all over again

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/re_inflating_the_bubble_QgouEca5dJQOBb2iNOPNxJ/0

Please tell me this is just hype and not true.

We have the housing bubble, gold bubble, student loan bubble, quantitative easing bubble, dollar devaluing at record rates, and recently passed the largest entitlement program ever known. This is a train wreck with biblical proportions. When it goes, an it will, society will be swept back to the 17th century. There really isn't reason to slow the collapse since the longer it takes the worse it will be. Obama has enacted the Cloward-Piven strategy with amazing speed.

Hey Darth, tell me about the trains in the Bible. I missed that. What book are they in? A really, really, really, new testament?
Also wondering about that "quantitative easing bubble". lol. Really really new economics term?

Why do you insist on making a total ass of yourself? Shut up! Your stupid come backs, make no sense to anyone here. ugh! You have to be a GPLV fooktard, no one can be that fricken stupid.

Hey Freedom, did you ever have any sense of humor at all? (the "biblical train wrecks")
That's about as far fetched as a quantitative easing bubble. lol
or maybe you can explain how that particular bubble works.
Darth said:
This is a train wreck with biblical proportions.

You replied with:
tell me about the trains in the Bible
WHAT?

I never mentioned anything about any train wrecks. I have no idea what you are even trying to say here.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri May 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Obama hired back all the Clinton-era officials who caused the housing bust — so they can do it all over again

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/re_inflating_the_bubble_QgouEca5dJQOBb2iNOPNxJ/0

We have the housing bubble, gold bubble, student loan bubble, quantitative easing bubble, dollar devaluing at record rates, and recently passed the largest entitlement program ever known. This is a train wreck with biblical proportions. When it goes, an it will, society will be swept back to the 17th century. There really isn't reason to slow the collapse since the longer it takes the worse it will be. Obama has enacted the Cloward-Piven strategy with amazing speed.

Hey Darth, tell me about the trains in the Bible. I missed that. What book are they in? A really, really, really, new testament?
Also wondering about that "quantitative easing bubble". lol. Really really new economics term?

Why do you insist on making a total ass of yourself? Shut up! Your stupid come backs, make no sense to anyone here. ugh! You have to be a GPLV fooktard, no one can be that fricken stupid.

Hey Freedom, did you ever have any sense of humor at all? (the "biblical train wrecks")
Darth said:

You replied with:
WHAT?

I never mentioned anything about any train wrecks. I have no idea what you are even trying to say here.

Chill out. It was Darth who said it.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri May 03, 2013 3:34 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

Darth said:

You replied with:
WHAT?

Chill out. It was Darth who said it.

Chill out, over what?
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2