Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breach in Protocol ???

+4
Gomezz Adddams
Dr. Evil
Rusty Houser
Skeptical
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Breach in Protocol ??? - Page 5 Empty Re: Breach in Protocol ???

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:26 pm

"When you don't stand for anything...you will fall for everything!"
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:45 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:"When you don't stand for anything...you will fall for everything!"

That's a mighty peculiar thing to say.  It would appear that the only people who would "fall for anything", such as the silly notion that Obama is a Muslim, seem to be pretty deep rooted in their convictions.

scratch scratch scratch

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:54 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Gotta love those one sided juvenile tantrums that rile up the troops with a heavy dose of sensationalism but offer very little factual information. Come back when you find an article with a little more substance.

But it's just common sense, defined as "sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts.

They make a good argument that we should listen to the polls of those people who have a very simple perception of the facts rather than those with a more complete understanding of the complex nature of the situation. Add to that a resounding "is not" to anything that goes beyond that simple perception and you have an irrefutable argument.

What effect do you suppose their unsubstantiated fear mongering has had on our national polls?

People have to get their simple perception of the facts from somewhere but you aren't accusing CNN or the rest of unsubstantiated fear mongering are you? I dare you name one instance of the news media hyping up a story out of proportion to reality.

I am accusing the GOP of fear mongering.  They are pretending like Obama has gone completely renegade on his handing of this crisis and thus he is unfit to handle it, when the truth is actually something quite different.  The truth is that this is being handled by the book, in a method that has been followed for decades.  Furthermore, there is no reason to believe that the plan isn't working.  This is just another manufactured scandal to discredit the president, only this time they are using fear.

It's that time of year when the campaign ads are in full bloom and love is in the air.

There are plenty of legitimate issues worthy of bashing BHO over but this issue has shown the depths that my party has sunk to. this and so many other "issues". It's left me as a man without a party because the GOP has become something completely unrecognizable to me. The Democrats aren't above fear mongering either.

But don't underestimate the media's role in this. Fear sells. Fear is a tremendous generator of both cash and votes.

Your honesty is commendable.  The "I" party is growing by the day.... Wink

Political indepents, in their desire for an appearance of open mindedness and even handedness, have to speak in half-truths and therefore achieve neither.

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:"When you don't stand for anything...you will fall for everything!"

That's a mighty peculiar thing to say.  It would appear that the only people who would "fall for anything", such as the silly notion that Obama is a Muslim, seem to be pretty deep rooted in their convictions.

scratch scratch scratch

Obama was raised Muslim which he writes in his book. Say...did you hear he was also half white?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:11 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Obama was raised Muslim which he writes in his book.  Say...did you hear he was also half white?

Breach in Protocol ??? - Page 5 3218178747

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:01 pm

A colleague came up to me in a panic today telling me that ebola is in Sioux Falls but Obama won't let the media report it.

Sometimes the hardest part of my job is keeping a straight face.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:25 pm

Paquette wrote:A colleague came up to me in a panic today telling me that ebola  is in Sioux Falls but Obama won't let the media report it.

Gawd that is funny!!

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:58 pm

Paquette wrote:A colleague came up to me in a panic today telling me that ebola  is in Sioux Falls but Obama won't let the media report it.

Who was it, Liberal or Twinkies?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:15 pm

Considering all of the immigration the LSS promotes from Africa...might be true.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:33 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Considering all of the immigration the LSS promotes from Africa...might be true.

Breach in Protocol ??? - Page 5 4182311146

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:22 pm

Paquette wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Considering all of the immigration the LSS promotes from Africa...might be true.

Breach in Protocol ??? - Page 5 4182311146

Sometimes it is best to not open your mouth and let people think you might be intelligent:

http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.cfm/low-risk-traveler-being-monitored-for-ebola-in-sd/?id=171171
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:56 am

Paquette wrote:
People have to get their simple perception of the facts from somewhere but you aren't accusing CNN or the rest of unsubstantiated fear mongering are you? I dare you name one instance of the news media hyping up a story out of proportion to reality.
I remember that Y2K thing ... and stories by local television stations for impending weather situations. The apocalypse is always near before any of these storms.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum