Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's Selling Body Parts???

+5
Jammer
Skeptical
nightlight88
Gomezz Adddams
Dr. Evil
9 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  nightlight88 Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:49 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Federal fetal research law makes it illegal “to knowingly acquire, receive, or otherwise transfer any fetal tissue for valuable consideration if the transfer affects interstate commerce”

The “valuable consideration” is defined to exclude “reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue.” Essentially the abortion industry cannot exceed costs associated with transporting, implanting, processing, preserving, monitoring, and assuring quality control, or storage. So unlike the organ transplant industry, which does profit from doing transplants, there should be no profit involved in fetal tissue transactions.

Then why is there price haggling and price negotiations going on? Costs should be relatively known and fixed. Rents, lab costs, salaries of lab techs, transportation costs, storage etc. Essentially in pricing these tissues one could use the labor theory of value (see Adam Smith and Karl Marx) to set prices. However the abortion industry appears to be using marginal utility pricing along with supply and demand as businesses do to maximize profits indicating that they are exceeding their "costs" and profiting from the sale.

With standard surgical room fees soaring into the $100's/minute range it would suggest that PP is actually losing money at the "haggled" price.  That would in essence throw both pricing theories right out the window.  Certainly far short of any sort of "valuable consideration".

Obamacare is taking care of that dumb ass...don't your remember?

You seem upset.  Is something bothering you?

Unlike you Dr Mengela, some people are bothered and upset at the wanton killing of unborn babies for convenience.

You are correct, but it's unfortunately part of life.  My wife and I have been together for almost ten years now and have five children.  That's nearly 115 lives we have have ended by not taking the proper steps to nurture that little life to fruition.  I do feel badly about it.  And you're also correct about it being out of convenience.  I'm lazy, I don't want that many kids.  And I will unfortunately very likely not change my ways, those little souls will have to find another way into God's world.  How many lives have you ended by not taking the proper actions to further set their life into motion?

EDIT:  Time should be allowed for carrying the babies, but you get the point.

Wow, comparing a menstrual cycle to wantonly killing unborns is a stretch, even for blood lusting liberals.

Using your logic that "its part of life"

should we not fight against pedophilia because it is part of life, how about spousal abuse, or murder, or rape, or robbery? All those crimes are part of life.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:23 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Federal fetal research law makes it illegal “to knowingly acquire, receive, or otherwise transfer any fetal tissue for valuable consideration if the transfer affects interstate commerce”

The “valuable consideration” is defined to exclude “reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue.” Essentially the abortion industry cannot exceed costs associated with transporting, implanting, processing, preserving, monitoring, and assuring quality control, or storage. So unlike the organ transplant industry, which does profit from doing transplants, there should be no profit involved in fetal tissue transactions.

Then why is there price haggling and price negotiations going on? Costs should be relatively known and fixed. Rents, lab costs, salaries of lab techs, transportation costs, storage etc. Essentially in pricing these tissues one could use the labor theory of value (see Adam Smith and Karl Marx) to set prices. However the abortion industry appears to be using marginal utility pricing along with supply and demand as businesses do to maximize profits indicating that they are exceeding their "costs" and profiting from the sale.

With standard surgical room fees soaring into the $100's/minute range it would suggest that PP is actually losing money at the "haggled" price.  That would in essence throw both pricing theories right out the window.  Certainly far short of any sort of "valuable consideration".

Unlike you Dr Mengela, some people are bothered and upset at the wanton killing of unborn babies for convenience.

You are correct, but it's unfortunately part of life.  My wife and I have been together for almost ten years now and have five children.  That's nearly 115 lives we have have ended by not taking the proper steps to nurture that little life to fruition.  I do feel badly about it.  And you're also correct about it being out of convenience.  I'm lazy, I don't want that many kids.  And I will unfortunately very likely not change my ways, those little souls will have to find another way into God's world.  How many lives have you ended by not taking the proper actions to further set their life into motion?

Wow, comparing a menstrual cycle to wantonly killing unborns is a stretch, even for blood lusting liberals.

should we not fight against pedophilia because it is part of life, how about spousal abuse, or murder, or rape, or robbery?   All those crimes are part of life.

Life begins at ovulation.  That's my own personal religious belief, and I am entitled to that.  Any conscious effort to keep that child from being born is an abortion.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:19 pm

"Life begins at ovulation. Suspect That's my own personal religious belief, and I am entitled to that"

As the old saying goes, "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." And the fact remains that you don't have a unique, human life with only 23 chromosomes. Need at least one of those lil' swimmers to boost the total to 46. clown

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:22 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:"Life begins at ovulation.  Suspect  That's my own personal religious belief, and I am entitled to that"

As the old saying goes, "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." And the fact remains that you don't have a unique, human life with only 23 chromosomes. Need at least one of those lil' swimmers to boost the total to 46.  clown

That's a scientific explanation.  There is no room for science in Religion.  Do you really want to bring scientific fact into a conversation about abortion?  That won't end well for you.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:40 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

should we not fight against pedophilia because it is part of life, how about spousal abuse, or murder, or rape, or robbery?   All those crimes are part of life.

I am sorry, but you totally missed the point.   Jackoff Jones was trying to convince people that there is a woman on this planet who has actually had sex with him at least 5 times.  Hardly anybody fell for it, but don't be embarrassed.   You probably forgot that it was Jackoff Jones you were replying to.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:51 pm

Jammer wrote: I am sorry, but you totally missed the point.   Jackoff Jones was trying to convince people that there is a woman on this planet who has actually had sex with him at least 5 times.  Hardly anybody fell for it, but don't be embarrassed.   You probably forgot that it was Jackoff Jones you were replying to.

Hey, just because ol Doc Mengele has five kids doesn't prove a woman had sex with him at least five times.  Could be the wife's kids from a previous relationship.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:08 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Life begins at ovulation.  That's my own personal religious belief, and I am entitled to that.  Any conscious effort to keep that child from being born is an abortion.

What happens when two qweers commit sodomy?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:17 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

What happens when two qweers commit sodomy?

They ejaculate?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:36 pm

Jonesy must go apoplectic at the thought of 150M little swimmers dying everytime he pops when they don't find an ovum to fertilize.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:51 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Jonesy must go apoplectic at the thought of 150M little swimmers dying everytime he pops when they don't find an ovum to fertilize.

No, a woman is the keeper of life.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:55 pm

Why do so many of you refer to sadomy as a bad thing? Aside from bestiality, it's really just part of a well balanced sex life. Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 5 3584648792

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:55 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Why do so many of you refer to sadomy as a bad thing? Aside from bestiality, it's really just part of a well balanced sex life. Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 5 3584648792

Well my wife would disagree wit you. I can tell you this, if my wild weazel got anywhere near her ham flower, she'd slap me into next week. affraid
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:01 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Why do so many of you refer to sadomy as a bad thing? Aside from bestiality, it's really just part of a well balanced sex life. Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 5 3584648792

Well my wife would disagree wit you. I can tell you this, if my wild weazel got anywhere near her ham flower, she'd slap me into next week. affraid

Sadomy isn't just anal sex. It's also oral sex. It's really anything that is considered "unnatural", recreational sex could also fall under this category.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:56 pm

Ham flower? Who calls a woman's butthole a ham flower? F'ing hipsters.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:11 pm

And HIV is a wonderful gift...

Talk with any proctologist about the repercussions of sodomy or read the Bible...your choice.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:15 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

Talk with any proctologist about the repercussions of sodomy or read the Bible...your choice.

You do know HIV is transmitted heterosexuality as well???

You never had sex just for the heck of it?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:41 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

You do know what is now known as HIV/AIDS has as history this little fact"
Gay-related immune deficiency (GRID) was the name first proposed in 1982 to describe an "unexpected cluster of cases"[1] of what is now known as AIDS,[2] after public health scientists noticed clusters of Kaposi's sarcoma and pneumocystis pneumonia among gay males in Southern California and New York City.

Subsequently aids made the transition to the heterosexual folks.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:46 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote: What happens when two qweers commit sodomy?

They ejaculate?

Which fertilizes a bit of fecal matter in one of the sodomites colon. I wondered where all those little shiste turd evil liberals came from!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:54 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Female to male transmission is very rare. Even the odds of male to female transmission are pretty low. The vast majority of new HIV cases comes from male on male sex and intravenous drug with shared needles.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:22 pm

This thread about Planned Parenthood harvesting and selling body parts from aborted babies has gotten way off topic.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:28 pm

Skeptical wrote:
This thread about Planned Parenthood harvesting and selling body parts from aborted babies has gotten way off topic.

I agree. Female buttholes being called "ham flowers"? Gross!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:09 am

In 2010 heterosexuals and drug users made up almost 40% of HIV cases. This is not just a gay man's disease. That bit of misinformation, started under the Reagan administration, is dangerous. If he had taken the proper precautions this epidemic would likely be far, far less than it is right now. He instead chose to do nothing.

The mechanics of anal sex undoubtedly make homosexuals more prone to spreading the disease, but what about the environmental factors of being a gay man in this country. How about not having the right to a legal monogamous relationship, not to mention one that is not accepted by so many in our society. This is also a disease rooted in our ghettos which much like our Indian reservations, have their own set of problems.

But yes, we are off topic. We really should get back to the fact that PP procures donated fetal tissue at a very likely loss, in an effort to cure disease. Maybe AIDS someday...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:15 am

Dr. Jones wrote:In 2010 heterosexuals and drug users made up almost 40% of HIV cases.  This is not just a gay man's disease.  That bit of misinformation, started under the Reagan administration, is dangerous.  If he had taken the proper precautions this epidemic would likely be far, far less than it is right now.  He instead chose to do nothing.

The mechanics of anal sex undoubtedly make homosexuals more prone to spreading the disease, but what about the environmental factors of being a gay man in this country.  How about not having the right to a legal monogamous relationship, not to mention one that is not accepted by so many in our society.  This is also a disease rooted in our ghettos which much like our Indian reservations, have their own set of problems.

But yes, we are off topic.  We really should get back to the fact that PP procures donated fetal tissue at a very likely loss, in an effort to cure disease.  Maybe AIDS someday...

Boy o boy, do you have the qu-eer community talking points down pat or what.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:15 am

Dr. Jones wrote:In 2010 heterosexuals and drug users made up almost 40% of HIV cases.  This is not just a gay man's disease.  That bit of misinformation, started under the Reagan administration, is dangerous.  If he had taken the proper precautions this epidemic would likely be far, far less than it is right now.  He instead chose to do nothing.

The mechanics of anal sex undoubtedly make homosexuals more prone to spreading the disease, but what about the environmental factors of being a gay man in this country.  How about not having the right to a legal monogamous relationship, not to mention one that is not accepted by so many in our society.  This is also a disease rooted in our ghettos which much like our Indian reservations, have their own set of problems.

But yes, we are off topic.  We really should get back to the fact that PP procures donated fetal tissue at a very likely loss, in an effort to cure disease.  Maybe AIDS someday...

Factor out the drug users from the 40% and heterosexual transmission between straight partners is negligible. The CDC reported in 2010 that 78% of new HIV cases came from the man to man subgroup and 8% came from IV drug users. That's 86% for the math impaired. The majority of heterosexuals that contract HIV comes from sleeping with a bisexual partner (which is very prevalent in the Black community where black males engage in M2M sex on the "down-low") or IV drug users. Transmission between heterosexuals is hardly a statistical blip.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:38 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

The mechanics of anal sex undoubtedly make homosexuals more prone to spreading the disease, but what about the environmental factors of being a gay man in this country.  How about not having the right to a legal monogamous relationship, not to mention one that is not accepted by so many in our society.  This is also a disease rooted in our ghettos which much like our Indian yoreservations, have their own set of problems.

Factor out the drug users from the 40% and heterosexual transmission between straight partners is negligible. The CDC reported in 2010 that 78% of new HIV cases came from the man to man subgroup and 8% came from IV drug users. That's 86% for the math impaired. The majority of heterosexuals that contract HIV comes from sleeping with a bisexual partner (which is very prevalent in the Black community where black males engage in M2M sex on the "down-low") or IV drug users. Transmission between heterosexuals is hardly a statistical blip.

Dude, WTF are you talking about?!?
Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 5 Pie-ch10

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next