Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Carolina put on Notice

+5
Darth Cheney
BladeRunner
Gomezz Adddams
nightlight88
Dr. Evil
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

North Carolina put on Notice  - Page 2 Empty Re: North Carolina put on Notice

Post  Jammer Fri May 06, 2016 6:07 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:I'm for civil rights.  These people are being stripped of their civil rights.  You can't even rape and pillage fredom of religion on this one...

"Civil rights" based on who someone "identifies" with?

OK........

Child molesters identify the way the are because they were born that way.

I suppose that is their "civil right" as well.

For that matter, some people think they are in love with their dogs and want to marry them. I suppose we should accommodate that "Civil Right"......

Ummm, ya.   That makes no sense.  In both cases, child molestation and beasteality there are victims.

Since you brought it up....

There is nothing I like more than a good fat steak when I get home late at night during the summer.  I usually get ours cut a strong 1 1/4 thick.  There's nothing like a steak sizzling on a hot plate while I sit down and watch a little Trevor Noah.  Anywho, long story short I am no vegetarian, but I can't help but wonder what your thoughts are on the sexual violations that our nation's beef breeding stock are subjected to?

Are you confessing to fornicating with your cows?

Moooooooooooo ...... ahhhhhhhh!

North Carolina put on Notice  - Page 2 Fcukst10

That's alright - Jackoff Jones prefers the sows, the real heavy one.  He feeds them in the feed trough and then sneaks up behind them.  He has to do that because even they don't want to have sex with him.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri May 06, 2016 6:37 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:I just listened to a woman on the radio that said she had a son that was diagnosed with depression at four years old.  What could possibly cause depression in a four year old?  He wanted to dress like a girl, he wanted to play with girl's toys, but mom and dad said "Dammit you're a boy!"  She said they went to countless doctors, pediatricians, and therapists before one told them that they had to choose whether they wanted to have a happy daughter or a dead son.  She now has a happy teenager,  at least as happy they can be considering what life must be like for them. 

You guys can pick at that and spin it all you want,  but the science is right there, in plain sight.  Many of these people are for real, and not just a matter of "Well I identify as a blah, blah, blah ".

What a touching bullshit liberal nighttime story you have there. So a four year old has identified as the opposite sex and is distraught that his penis isn't a vajayjay...is that the sum of your idiotic story? Maybe he realized his parent was a stupid tree hugging bitch liberal that lives down the street from Jammer.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri May 06, 2016 6:44 pm

This is people's lives,  you're pathetic.  What's next?   Bar people with Down Syndrome from using public toilets because they may make some people feel uncomfortable?!?  Give me a break. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri May 06, 2016 7:39 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:I just listened to a woman on the radio that said she had a son that was diagnosed with depression at four years old.  What could possibly cause depression in a four year old?  He wanted to dress like a girl, he wanted to play with girl's toys, but mom and dad said "Dammit you're a boy!"  She said they went to countless doctors, pediatricians, and therapists before one told them that they had to choose whether they wanted to have a happy daughter or a dead son.  She now has a happy teenager,  at least as happy they can be considering what life must be like for them. 

You guys can pick at that and spin it all you want,  but the science is right there, in plain sight.  Many of these people are for real, and not just a matter of "Well I identify as a blah, blah, blah ".

Almost as sad as the two year old boy who identifies as a dog and whenever the family goes out to a restaurant the parents have to take a fake fire hydrant and place it by the booth in case he has to pee.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri May 06, 2016 8:20 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

What a touching bullshit liberal nighttime story you have there. So a four year old has identified as the opposite sex and is distraught that his penis isn't a vajayjay...is that the sum of your idiotic story? Maybe he realized his parent was a stupid tree hugging bitch liberal that lives down the street from Jammer.

That story was a perfect example of why liberals should not be allowed to reproduce.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri May 06, 2016 8:45 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:This is people's lives,  you're pathetic.  What's next?   Bar people with Down Syndrome from using public toilets because they may make some people feel uncomfortable?!?  Give me a break. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

So now your argument devolves further into the absurd. No one here has advocated anybody not getting to use a restroom. Not transgenders. Not Down Syndrome. Your argument is as idiotic as the idiot proposing it.

If it's about being comfortable in a restroom, then where are you and all your transgender buddies in advocating for those who suffer from paruresis ?  Certainly their numbers far outstrip the few troubled by a transgender disorder.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri May 06, 2016 9:55 pm

Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

That story was a perfect example of why liberals should not be allowed to reproduce.
Yes, because if they had been born to conservative parents they would have just killed themselves.  Great parenting....   Rolling Eyes

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri May 06, 2016 10:15 pm

Did you know that over 40% of transgender people attempt or contemplate suicide?  How's that for commitment to a lifestyle choice??

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/16/transgender-individuals-face-high-rates--suicide-attempts/31626633/

Here's a good question for you Gomerr.  You got your gaydar dialed in?  Which bathroom is this person supposed to use?

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Fri May 06, 2016 10:49 pm; edited 4 times in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri May 06, 2016 10:37 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Did you know that over 40% of transgender people attempt or contemplate suicide?  How's that for commitment to a lifestyle choice??

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/16/transgender-individuals-face-high-rates--suicide-attempts/31626633/

Positive proof they are a few neurons short of a full synapse connection and need to spend many hours on the couch of a psychiatrist.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri May 06, 2016 10:45 pm

WOW – another example of just how inept liberals are. Perhaps the answer is to have Obamacare cover physician assisted suicides for transgenders. We know how liberals love euthanasia.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/02/17/doctor-assisted-dying-liberals-whip-charter_n_9256610.html
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri May 06, 2016 11:11 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Did you know that over 40% of transgender people attempt or contemplate suicide?  How's that for commitment to a lifestyle choice??

Positive proof they are a few neurons short of a full synapse connection and need to spend many hours on the couch of a psychiatrist.
What do you think the psychiatrist will do?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri May 06, 2016 11:31 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

What do you think the psychiatrist will do?

If you can't figure it out, well ..........!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat May 07, 2016 6:25 am

Here's a good question for you Gomerr.  You got your gaydar dialed in?  Which bathroom is this person supposed to use?

I'm all in to help them become more successful. In nature, once in awhile comes a mutation that serves no purpose for the continuation of a species. Generally it proves unsuccessful and dies off into the dustbin on evolution. Identifying as the opposite sex has no purpose for continuation of the species. They are sick, demented, misfits, much like homos, that serve no purpose.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat May 07, 2016 9:23 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:This is people's lives,  you're pathetic.  What's next?   Bar people with Down Syndrome from using public toilets because they may make some people feel uncomfortable?!?  Give me a break. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

So now your argument devolves further into the absurd. No one here has advocated anybody not getting to use a restroom. Not transgenders. Not Down Syndrome. Your argument is as idiotic as the idiot proposing it.

If it's about being comfortable in a restroom, then where are you and all your transgender buddies in advocating for those who suffer from paruresis ?  Certainly their numbers far outstrip the few troubled by a transgender disorder.
You may think that it sounds absurd, but Darth doesn't even think they deserve to live.  Also, if you're someone who has lived for 20+ years as  someone of the opposite sex, you would no longer have anywhere to go to the bathroom.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat May 07, 2016 2:43 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

You may think that it sounds absurd, but Darth doesn't even think they deserve to live.  Also, if you're someone who has lived for 20+ years as  someone of the opposite sex, you would no longer have anywhere to go to the bathroom.

Islam, your favorite religion, knows how to handle them.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat May 07, 2016 2:52 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

How is that, exactly?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat May 07, 2016 7:01 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

How is that, exactly?

I'm not sure but know they don't have any of them...any!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun May 08, 2016 10:53 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

How is that, exactly?

Let me hitch hike on your comment by adding this.

It may not be true there aren't any but rather those who choose the LGBT lifestyle are aware of the application of Sharia Law such as below and rather than announce it publicly as a badge of honor they try keep it a secret because of;

In its 1991 Constitution, Iran adopted the extreme punishment of execution for sodomy. Articles 108-113 say:

Sodomy is a crime, for which both partners are punished. The punishment is death if the participants are adults, of sound mind and consenting; the method of execution is for the Shari'a judge to decide.

OR

On April 7, 2005, it was reported that Saudi Arabia sentenced more than 100 men to prison or flogging for "gay conduct."

On or about March 26, a Jeddah court, meeting in a closed session in which defense attorneys were excluded, sentenced 31 of the men to prison for six months to one year, and to 200 lashes each, for unreported offenses. Four other men received two years’ imprisonment and 2,000 lashes. Police released more than 70 of the men not long after their initial arrest; reports in the Saudi press suggested that personal contacts with the government had intervened on their behalf. However, on April 3, police summoned the 70 men back to a local police station and informed them that they had been sentenced to one year’s imprisonment.

AND

With the spread of ISIS;

REYHANLI, Turkey -- Before a crowd of men on a street in the Syrian city of Palmyra, the masked Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) judge read out the sentence against the two men convicted of homosexuality: They would be thrown to their deaths from the roof of the nearby Wael Hotel.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun May 08, 2016 6:16 pm

LIBERALS ARE DISGUSTING CRETINS

Progressive liberals will say or do anything to advance their perverted evil agenda.

http://nypost.com/2016/05/02/espn-goes-stalinist-by-erasing-curt-schilling-from-history/

Regardless of the situation, it is more important for dumbass liberals to be politically correct than it is to be CORRECT.  As a result, good people get hurt, the poor suffer, the environment deteriorates and the country goes further into debt.  I think for that simple reason I will be able to vote for Trump in the hope that he annihilates these liberal assholes in an effort to end political correctness if he wins.

Progressive liberals behave like communists because THEY ARE COMMUNISTS.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon May 09, 2016 10:20 am

Skeptical wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

How is that, exactly?

It may not be true there aren't any but rather those who choose the LGBT lifestyle are aware of the application of Sharia Law such as below and rather than announce it publicly as a badge of honor they try keep it a secret because of;

In its 1991 Constitution, Iran adopted the extreme punishment of execution for sodomy. Articles 108-113 say:

Sodomy is a crime, for which both partners are punished. The punishment is death if the participants are adults, of sound mind and consenting; the method of execution is for the Shari'a judge to decide.

OR

On April 7, 2005, it was reported that Saudi Arabia sentenced more than 100 men to prison or flogging for "gay conduct."

On or about March 26, a Jeddah court, meeting in a closed session in which defense attorneys were excluded, sentenced 31 of the men to prison for six months to one year, and to 200 lashes each, for unreported offenses. Four other men received two years’ imprisonment and 2,000 lashes. Police released more than 70 of the men not long after their initial arrest; reports in the Saudi press suggested that personal contacts with the government had intervened on their behalf. However, on April 3, police summoned the 70 men back to a local police station and informed them that they had been sentenced to one year’s imprisonment.

AND

With the spread of ISIS;

REYHANLI, Turkey -- Before a crowd of men on a street in the Syrian city of Palmyra, the masked Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) judge read out the sentence against the two men convicted of homosexuality: They would be thrown to their deaths from the roof of the nearby Wael Hotel.

You should try to be a Christian in some of these places.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon May 09, 2016 5:18 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

How is that, exactly?

OR

AND

With the spread of ISIS;

Kweers aren't celebrated in my Bible.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon May 09, 2016 5:25 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

How is that, exactly?

OR

AND

With the spread of ISIS;

John 13:34
A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon May 09, 2016 5:47 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

How is that, exactly?

OR

AND

With the spread of ISIS;

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

Are you now claiming Jesus was a homosexual !!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon May 09, 2016 5:55 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

How is that, exactly?

OR

AND

With the spread of ISIS;

Are you now claiming Jesus was a homosexual !!
You're a buffoon

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon May 09, 2016 6:00 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

How is that, exactly?

OR

AND

With the spread of ISIS;

WOW – it appears that Jackoff Jones is a part of the new George Soros funded secret progressive blogger patrol.   These cretins get paid a monthly salary and access to a website where they have access to a library of answers to counteract the conservative message on blogs, forums and social media.  

They pay their most committed “useful idiots” to patrol cyber space for conservative comments that might be damaging to their cause.  They copy and paste the conservative comment into a search engine on their secret closed website and it immediately pulls up a list of the best possible copy and paste responses for them.  These cretins are pure evil.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next