Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Carolina put on Notice

+5
Darth Cheney
BladeRunner
Gomezz Adddams
nightlight88
Dr. Evil
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

North Carolina put on Notice  - Page 3 Empty Re: North Carolina put on Notice

Post  Jammer Mon May 09, 2016 6:01 pm

Liberty Counsel is going to hand deliver their signed pledges to Target tomorrow I think it is.  If you haven’t signed the Liberty Counsel pledge yet, please do so immediately.   Let’s give this great organization all the ammunition that we can.

http://www.lcaction.cc/201600/share.asp?Ref_ID=36459&CID=201600&RID=46607178
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon May 09, 2016 6:34 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

John 13:34
A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

Are you now claiming Jesus was a homosexual !!
You're a buffoon

Heck I am not the one claiming Jesus was homosexual !!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon May 09, 2016 6:41 pm

Jammer wrote:Liberty Counsel is going to hand deliver their signed pledges to Target tomorrow I think it is.  If you haven’t signed the Liberty Counsel pledge yet, please do so immediately.   Let’s give this great organization all the ammunition that we can.

The signers over at: https://www.afa.net/action-alerts/sign-the-boycott-target-pledge/  is now 1,205,269

Ran into a young person I know who works at a local Target and says the store is in serious trouble.... because of the bathroom policy.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon May 09, 2016 6:59 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

You're a buffoon

Nobody is you buffoon.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon May 09, 2016 7:42 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

You're a buffoon

Nobody is you buffoon.

Aw, be honest an admit you only posted it to validate your support and acceptance of homosexuality as nature's way of continuing the human species!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon May 09, 2016 7:47 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

You're a buffoon

Nobody is you buffoon.

Aw, be honest an admit you only posted it to validate your support and acceptance of homosexuality as nature's way of continuing the human species!
WTF?!?  That has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard.  Considering Jammer posts here too, that's saying quite a bit.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon May 09, 2016 7:53 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:Liberty Counsel is going to hand deliver their signed pledges to Target tomorrow I think it is.  If you haven’t signed the Liberty Counsel pledge yet, please do so immediately.   Let’s give this great organization all the ammunition that we can.

The signers over at: https://www.afa.net/action-alerts/sign-the-boycott-target-pledge/  is now 1,205,269

Ran into a young person I know who works at a local Target and says the store is in serious trouble.... because of the bathroom policy.

While “piling on” is a no-no in the game of football, it is highly encouraged when bashing evil liberals.  And trust me, it is time to PILE ON and bury these evil assholes.  Get every decent human being * to sign the pledge and more importantly not to spend a single penny with the devil's agent, TARGET.

* For those unfamiliar with the political world, that means don't bother asking a liberal.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon May 09, 2016 8:00 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

You're a buffoon

Nobody is you buffoon.

WTF?!?  That has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard.  Considering Jammer posts here too, that's saying quite a bit.

NAH, most people consider the "Proud sodomizer..."  Twisted Evil   thing, the stupidest thing they have ever heard.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon May 09, 2016 9:54 pm

Jammer wrote: NAH, most people consider the "Proud sodomizer..."  Twisted Evil   thing, the stupidest thing they have ever heard.

With "Proud sodomizer..." as his motto Dr. Jones proudly advertises his lifestyle choice!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue May 10, 2016 8:32 am

Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:   NAH, most people consider the "Proud sodomizer..."  Twisted Evil   thing, the stupidest thing they have ever heard.

With  "Proud sodomizer..."  as his motto Dr. Jones proudly advertises his lifestyle choice!

Well the residents of Sodom were all quite proud of their behavior.  Does anyone know how that turned out for them?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue May 10, 2016 9:12 am

Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:   NAH, most people consider the "Proud sodomizer..."  Twisted Evil   thing, the stupidest thing they have ever heard.

With  "Proud sodomizer..."  as his motto Dr. Jones proudly advertises his lifestyle choice!

Well the residents of Sodom were all quite proud of their behavior.  Does anyone know how that turned out for them?

Not much is said about the diseases that are prevalent in sodomizers:

•Syphilis;
•Hepatitis B;
•Hepatitis C based on risk factors;
•Chlamydia and gonorrhea of the rectum if you’ve had receptive anal sex, or been a “bottom” in the past year;
•Chlamydia and gonorrhea of the penis (urethra) if you have had insertive anal sex or received oral sex in the past year;
•Gonorrhea of the throat if you’ve performed oral sex (i.e., your mouth on your partner’s penis, vagina, or anus) in the past year;

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue May 10, 2016 10:11 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

•Syphilis;
•Hepatitis B;
•Chlamydia and gonorrhea of the rectum if you’ve had receptive anal sex, or been a “bottom” in the past year;
•Chlamydia and gonorrhea of the penis (urethra) if you have had insertive anal sex or received oral sex in the past year;
•Gonorrhea of the throat if you’ve  performed oral sex (i.e., your mouth on your partner’s penis, vagina, or anus) in the past year;

You forgot MENTAL ILLNESS
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue May 10, 2016 10:13 am

Today, Liberty Counsel wrote: A special thanks to the tens of thousands of Americans who took issue with Target's dangerous transgender bathroom policy. I'm pleased to report that Liberty Counsel Action is delivering your petition, and nearly 80,000 others, to Target headquarters today!  

Things will ONLY change if people actually get involved.  Every little bit helps.  We can no longer be content to sit on the sidelines.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue May 10, 2016 10:46 am

Jammer wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

•Syphilis;
•Hepatitis B;
•Gonorrhea of the throat if you’ve  performed oral sex (i.e., your mouth on your partner’s penis, vagina, or anus) in the past year;

You forgot MENTAL ILLNESS

Mental illness is a GIVEN, the others are gifts that keep on giving.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun May 15, 2016 6:20 pm

It is time for conservatives to punish these assholes.  Target is starting to feel the pain, but it will only be effective IF THEY SEE A SIGNIFICANT DECLINE IN SALES.  Encourage all of your friends and relatives to boycott this purveyor of EVIL.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/target-boycott-reached-boiling-point-140049014.html
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun May 15, 2016 8:22 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

•Syphilis;
•Hepatitis B;

You sure seem to know a lot about sodomy.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sun May 15, 2016 9:40 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

•Syphilis;
•Hepatitis B;

It doesn't take much to bing.

You sodomizers need to know what is happening to your body when being sodomized.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun May 15, 2016 11:08 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

•Syphilis;
•Hepatitis B;

You sodomizers need to know what is happening to your body when being sodomized.
You "binged" sodomy? You guys sure look for odd stuff on the internet!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon May 16, 2016 7:44 am

Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

•Syphilis;
•Hepatitis B;

You "binged" sodomy? You guys sure look for odd stuff on the internet!

Its prudent to know who your backdoor enemies are.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3