So It Begins.....

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Jammer on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:


Try posting something from a credible source if you expect people to read it.


WOW - and this guy's answer is to post a selfie of himself.  That was pathetic asshole.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/11/02/fact-check-sarah-sanders-white-house-briefing-vstan-orig-bw.cnn

DON'T OPEN IT
SOROS PAYS THIS ASSHOLE BY THE "CLICK"
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2444
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:47 pm

Oohhh wow! It looks as if Sessions got a bit crazy and purgered all over himself. Pretty sure he's going to need a towel for that mess....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/02/politics/al-franken-jeff-sessions/index.html

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4091
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Jammer on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:04 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Oohhh wow! It looks as if Sessions got a bit crazy and purgered all over himself. Pretty sure he's going to need a towel for that mess....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/02/politics/al-franken-jeff-sessions/index.html

Ahh yes, the FAKE NEWS CHANNEL featuring a comedian.  I am sure it is riveting, but I am not going to even look.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2444
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:51 pm


Dr. Evil

Posts : 4091
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:20 pm

Well Flynn..... do you want to know the best way to protect your son?

Flynn worries about his son's legal exposure

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/08/politics/michael-flynn-son-special-counsel-russia-investigation/index.html

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4091
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Darth Cheney on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:11 am

Looks like President Flynn is in deep trouble!

Moron!@@
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3439
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:12 pm

Here's a fun article. Nothing earthshaking, but still fun.

Aide nixed offer of Russian women for Trump

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/09/politics/keith-schiller-russian-offer-women-2013-moscow/index.html

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4091
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Clicker on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:32 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Here's a fun article. Nothing earthshaking, but still fun.

Aide nixed offer of Russian women for Trump

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/09/politics/keith-schiller-russian-offer-women-2013-moscow/index.html

And here all along the looney lefties were leading us to think that Trump was just another JFK!!!!!!
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:56 am


Dr. Evil

Posts : 4091
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:07 pm


Dr. Evil

Posts : 4091
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:38 pm

You may think there are bigger idiots then yourself but you would be incorrect. I really can't believe anyone can be as stupid as you but I guess liberalism really is a mental disease. They will be hauling Trump away any day now and putting Hillary in the White House...
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3439
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:43 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:You may think there are bigger idiots then yourself but you would be incorrect. I really can't believe anyone can be as stupid as you but I guess liberalism really is a mental disease. They will be hauling Trump away any day now and putting Hillary in the White House...

Why would they put Hillary in the White House?

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4091
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Clicker on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:43 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:You may think there are bigger idiots then yourself but you would be incorrect. I really can't believe anyone can be as stupid as you but I guess liberalism really is a mental disease. They will be hauling Trump away any day now and putting Hillary in the White House...

Why would they put Hillary in the White House?

Mostly because they insist that she won. (tag laundry list of excuses for her loss here)

The loony libs really seem to want to return to the days of yore when the king was dethroned and the new king installed on the same day.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:38 am

Hopefully he's working on his singing voice... Twisted Evil

Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI about conversations with Russia's ambassador

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/01/politics/michael-flynn-charged/index.html

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4091
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:40 am

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:You may think there are bigger idiots then yourself but you would be incorrect. I really can't believe anyone can be as stupid as you but I guess liberalism really is a mental disease. They will be hauling Trump away any day now and putting Hillary in the White House...

Why would they put Hillary in the White House?

Mostly because they insist that she won. (tag laundry list of excuses for her loss here)

The loony libs really seem to want to return to the days of yore when the king was dethroned and the new king installed on the same day.

Try to keep your straw man on a leaah.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4091
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:34 pm


Dr. Evil

Posts : 4091
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:40 pm

I like to check Faux Snooze to see what their coverage is like of Drumpf's downfall. Usually crickets. No surprise. But today, much to my surprise, there's several stories. Is the GOP getting ready to turn on Trump?


Dr. Evil

Posts : 4091
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Clicker on Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:28 pm

Paraphrased but you'll get the point. Gutfeld today said the Dems, like a contestant on a game show, were expecting a new car but in the end they got a crockpot. Now chagrined, they are hyping and hoping continuing their relentless drumbeat wanting to be recalled for a redo to see if they can go for the car again.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Skeptical on Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:45 pm



avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2802
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Skeptical on Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:52 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:I like to check Faux Snooze to see what their coverage is like of Drumpf's downfall. Usually crickets. No surprise. But today, much to my surprise, there's several stories. Is the GOP getting ready to turn on Trump?  


Please make up your mind as to who ordered/directed/told Flynn to talk to the Russians.

No problem the looney left will continue to invent narrative to fit their warped ideology
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2802
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:07 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:I like to check Faux Snooze to see what their coverage is like of Drumpf's downfall. Usually crickets. No surprise. But today, much to my surprise, there's several stories. Is the GOP getting ready to turn on Trump?


Bwaaaaaahahahahahahaha!

Trump's almost done now, the libs were right all along!

Bwaaaaaahahahahahahaha!


avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3439
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:18 pm

Clicker wrote:Paraphrased but you'll get the point.  Gutfeld today said the Dems, like a contestant on a game show, were expecting a new car but in the end they got a crockpot.   Now chagrined, they are hyping and hoping continuing their relentless drumbeat wanting to be recalled for a redo to see if they can go for the car again.

What exactly do you think Dems "expected"?

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4091
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:05 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:Paraphrased but you'll get the point.  Gutfeld today said the Dems, like a contestant on a game show, were expecting a new car but in the end they got a crockpot.   Now chagrined, they are hyping and hoping continuing their relentless drumbeat wanting to be recalled for a redo to see if they can go for the car again.

What exactly do you think Dems "expected"?

Dimorats are not capable of intelligent thought because they suffer from an incurable mental disease...liberalism. I pity them and you for being so stupid on every single issue no matter the facts.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3439
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum