Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal income drops in January by largest monthly amount in 20 years

+6
Twinkies
Darth Cheney
Just Braying It
sodaknomad
Freedom Forever
BladeRunner
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Personal income drops in January by largest monthly amount in 20 years Empty Personal income drops in January by largest monthly amount in 20 years

Post  BladeRunner Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:13 am

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/03/01/personal-income-drops-in-january-by-largest-monthly-amount-in-20-years/

How about you guys?

I remember hearing someone (I'll let you guess who) say over at GPLV that he hasn't felt the pinch by the poor economy. In fact, he said he has been doing very well. I didn't really believe him. He is an Obama supporter/worshiper so I doubt he would say anything that might put Obama in a negative light.

I know my family has felt it.

The link above is proof that over all, personal incomes have dropped by the largest monthly amount in 20 years.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks for reading my post.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Personal income drops in January by largest monthly amount in 20 years Empty Re: Personal income drops in January by largest monthly amount in 20 years

Post  BladeRunner Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:27 am

And disposable income (the money left over after taxes) suffers the biggest drop in 50 years.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/disposable-income-suffers-biggest-drop-in-50-years/

But don't worry about it. The more government grows the more they'll take care of your every need.......
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Personal income drops in January by largest monthly amount in 20 years Empty Re: Personal income drops in January by largest monthly amount in 20 years

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:51 pm

Obama said he is going to fundamentally change America. It's changing, and Obama told the truth for once too. :afro:

(Rocky the squirrel) "Now here's something you'll really like;" The dems are going to raise the minimum wages. :flower:
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:27 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:Obama said he is going to fundamentally change America. It's changing, and Obama told the truth for once too. :afro:

(Rocky the squirrel) "Now here's something you'll really like;" The dems are going to raise the minimum wages. :flower:

Then more and more people will be earning just that.

On the original post, my wages have been dropping since 2009. Wonder whose fault that is?

Personal income drops in January by largest monthly amount in 20 years 18-92
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:52 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
On the original post, my wages have been dropping since 2009. Wonder whose fault that is?
Probably mine since I am your boss. Get off the internet and show a little initiative every now and then and you might actually get a raise one of these years.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:37 am

Liberal wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
Probably mine since I am your boss. Get off the internet and show a little initiative every now and then and you might actually get a raise one of these years.

Are you going to deny the facts presented and continue to attack a poster on here?

Thanks for displaying your liberal "logic" once again.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:01 pm

Liberal wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
snip

Care to respond to the OP. Or is it just too hard for you. So far 100% of your posts illustrate your stupidity and immaturity. Go back to GPV, You'll be considered enlightened over there. Ya moron. :albino:
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:10 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Liberal wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
snip

Care to respond to the OP. Or is it just too hard for you. So far 100% of your posts illustrate your stupidity and immaturity. Go back to GPV, You'll be considered enlightened over there. Ya moron. :albino:

cheers
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:19 pm

Liberal wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

First, how can YOU be my boss when I'm self employed?

Second, how should I expect that raise? Food stamps and section 8 vouchers?
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:18 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
Liberal wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

First, how can YOU be my boss when I'm self employed?

Second, how should I expect that raise? Food stamps and section 8 vouchers?

Don't be too hard him. He's probably the fan of a terrible football team and hates everyone else for it.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:55 am

Anyone care to guess which football team I'm talking about?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:10 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Anyone care to guess which football team I'm talking about?

?? Raiders ?? BOT: Hey I've got greeeaaaat news, the stock market has set a new high. The economy is healed. and happy days are here again. Printing money can be fun. bounce
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:11 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Anyone care to guess which football team I'm talking about?

?? Raiders ?? BOT: Hey I've got greeeaaaat news, the stock market has set a new high. The economy is healed. and happy days are here again. Printing money can be fun. bounce

Yeah....I think you're correct. I think he's a Raider's fan.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:53 am

Yeah, definitely a Raider's fan.....
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:23 am

BladeRunner wrote:Yeah, definitely a Raider's fan.....

........ who is wearing panties and using the same ole "here's your tissue" or "you're a whiner" slam. Better get back to your safe place RF, you know the place, where you can report those who butt hurt you ever day.
lol!
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:36 am

Im not to far away from making 7 figures a year. My income has been going up every year Ive been working.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:24 pm

Twinkies wrote:Im not to far away from making 7 figures a year. My income has been going up every year Ive been working.

Mine's gone up every year too. That's normal.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:37 pm

Twinkies wrote:Im not to far away from making 7 figures a year. My income has been going up every year Ive been working.

7 figures a year?

You including decimal points?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:44 pm

Have often heard how much money can be earned by driving a pickup with a mattress in the back and a sign saying, "Curb Service". cheers
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:08 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Are you including the rise in cost of living in your calculation?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:28 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Are you including the rise in cost of living in your calculation?

Sure. That's been low around here. Some places, housing dropped.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:59 am

BladeRunner wrote:

7 figures a year?

Just curious, Twinks......did you really mean 7 figures a year?

LOL....if so, you're in the 1%.....
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:36 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

7 figures a year?

What a liberal cant make money? Not at 7 yet, no more than 2 years though.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:46 pm

I find that hard to believe, wealthy people don't waste time going on forums.

lol!
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:50 pm

Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

7 figures a year?

What a liberal cant make money? Not at 7 yet, no more than 2 years though.

At the rate Helicopter Ben is churning out the currency, hitting 7 figures should happen a lot sooner than 2 years. Spending too much time on forums I suspect. Get back to work. bounce
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next