Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal income drops in January by largest monthly amount in 20 years

+6
Twinkies
Darth Cheney
Just Braying It
sodaknomad
Freedom Forever
BladeRunner
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Personal income drops in January by largest monthly amount in 20 years - Page 2 Empty Re: Personal income drops in January by largest monthly amount in 20 years

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:58 pm

My boss gave 2% and uncle Sam took 2% If there is zero inflation I'll break even. Of course there is never zero inflation.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Personal income drops in January by largest monthly amount in 20 years - Page 2 Empty Re: Personal income drops in January by largest monthly amount in 20 years

Post  BladeRunner Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:54 pm

I have had 0% increase in salary the last 3 years---not keeping up with inflation.

Twinkies.....I find it hard to believe you make that much money. What line of work are you in?

But as far as liberals making money, of course they do. Obummer, for example.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:00 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:My boss gave 2% and uncle Sam took 2% If there is zero inflation I'll break even. Of course there is never zero inflation.

When the economy started to crumble in 2007, they said we'd get 0 inflation. Sort of did and got a little deflation, too.
Getting hit for higher taxes on only a 2% raise must suck. Right on the bracket line, huh.

Last edited by RedWhiteBlue on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:33 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:My boss gave 2% and uncle Sam took 2% If there is zero inflation I'll break even. Of course there is never zero inflation.

When the economy started to crumble in 2007, they said we'd get 0 inflation. Sort of did and got a little deflation, too.
Getting hit for higher taxes on only a 2% raise must suck. Right on the bracket line, huh.

I must admit I did better than some around here. They took a 5% pay cut a couple of yrs ago. To avoid lay offs.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:55 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:Im not to far away from making 7 figures a year. My income has been going up every year Ive been working.

I find that hard to believe, wealthy people don't waste time going on forums.

lol!
Ok....
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:24 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:Im not to far away from making 7 figures a year. My income has been going up every year Ive been working.

7 figures a year?

You including decimal points?

Probably three positions.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:31 am

Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

7 figures a year?

You including decimal points?

Just curious, Twinks......did you really mean 7 figures a year?

LOL....if so, you're in the 1%.....
What a liberal cant make money? Not at 7 yet, no more than 2 years though.

I hope you are helping the poor.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:36 am

Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

I find that hard to believe, wealthy people don't waste time going on forums.

lol!
Ok....

There's nothing quite like a rich liberal.

At least now I understand your disdain for Walmart and those who shop there.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:23 pm

Pay Yo Damn Taxes!!!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:47 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

Pay Yo Damn Taxes!!!
I pay my fair share.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:28 am

Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Pay Yo Damn Taxes!!!
I pay my fair share.

It is not up to you to determine what is fair...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:19 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
It is not up to you to determine what is fair...
Obama does that for me.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2