Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are You a Democrat or Republican Test?

+7
RedWhiteBlue
Jammer
Skeptical
BladeRunner
nightlight88
Just Braying It
Darth Cheney
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are You a Democrat or Republican Test? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You a Democrat or Republican Test?

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:How many immigration bills have you seen in these last decades?  Maybe you could highlight some so we can also compare them to the bill before the House.

Since it is off-topic, I'll just give you one recent one (besides the obvious "Dream Act".): Perhaps you would like to start a thread on immigration reform?

"WASHINGTON, June 28, 2007 — President Bush’s effort to overhaul the nation’s immigration policy, a cornerstone of his domestic agenda, collapsed in the Senate today, with little hope that it can be revived before Mr. Bush leaves office in January 2009.
The bill called for the biggest changes to immigration law in more than 20 years, offering legal status to millions of illegal immigrants "
- - - -"The vote followed an outpouring of criticism from conservatives and others who decried it as a form of amnesty for lawbreakers. The outcome was a bitter disappointment for Mr. Bush "
-------------------

Back on (revised) topic - what does anybody think of the state legislature allocating the half-million$ to study fuel from sunflowers.?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Are You a Democrat or Republican Test? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You a Democrat or Republican Test?

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:55 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:How many immigration bills have you seen in these last decades?  Maybe you could highlight some so we can also compare them to the bill before the House.

Since it is off-topic, I'll just give you one recent one (besides the obvious "Dream Act".): Perhaps you would like to start a thread on immigration reform?

"WASHINGTON, June 28, 2007 — President Bush’s effort to overhaul the nation’s immigration policy, a cornerstone of his domestic agenda, collapsed in the Senate today, with little hope that it can be revived before Mr. Bush leaves office in January 2009.
The bill called for the biggest changes to immigration law in more than 20 years, offering legal status to millions of illegal immigrants "
- - - -"The vote followed an outpouring of criticism from conservatives and others who decried it as a form of amnesty for lawbreakers. The outcome was a bitter disappointment for Mr. Bush "
-------------------

Back on (revised) topic - what does anybody think of the state legislature allocating the half-million$ to study fuel from sunflowers.?

How do you feel about legalizing pot? revising revised topic
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:15 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

-------------------

How do you feel about legalizing pot?   revising revised topic

Join the discussion when you sober up.
Are you a dem or repub ? Why?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
If a Democrat is down-and-out he wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
A Democrat demands that those they don't like be shut down.

If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
If a Democrat decides he needs health care, he demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a Republican reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
A Democrat will delete it because he's "offended".

Hey Im a Republican! I get to join the club!
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:13 am

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

-------------------

How do you feel about legalizing pot?   revising revised topic

Join the discussion when you sober up.
Are you a dem or repub ? Why?

Not sure. I vote dem and rep, I walk the fence. Middle of the road kinda chap. with tolerance and compromise for all. Always leaving a way out for my stance in case you back me into the corner. No need to be sober when replying to a hack like you. Don't you ever leave here. santa  What are you? Other than a hack, which has no party affiliation? bounce 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
If a Democrat is down-and-out he wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
A Democrat demands that those they don't like be shut down.

If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
If a Democrat decides he needs health care, he demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a Republican reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
A Democrat will delete it because he's "offended".

Hey Im a Republican!  I get to join the club!  

Me too, Twinkies!
Wow - by the looks of this, about 97% of us must be republicans. Why can't we field a decent candidate for President?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:18 pm

I left the repubes cause they be too conservative. Joined the Constitution Party
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:52 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:I left the repubes cause they be too conservative.  Joined the Constitution Party

I consider the Rs to be too liberal.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:58 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:I left the repubes cause they be too conservative.  Joined the Constitution Party

You missed my sarc
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:04 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

You missed my sarc

Oh, I caught it. I just had to air my whine about the R establishment.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Are You a Democrat or Republican Test? - Page 2 Empty George Zimmerman GOP Presidential Candidate

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:04 am

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2