Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amnesty Topic

4 posters

Go down

Amnesty Topic Empty Amnesty Topic

Post  BladeRunner Mon May 19, 2014 11:04 am

sdkid wrote:I think all of this starts with ACTUAL border enforcement. My problem is with hard-liners who want to herd them back south like animals... It is not the fault of these people that WE sucked at enforcing our own laws, or that our lack of enforcement was a virtual green light to people to "come on over", or that businesses were Never fined or properly dealt with for hiring illegals. This is a problem of OUR making, not theirs.

Amnesty Topic 2875671632

So let me get this straight....we don't blame the people that broke the law? It's not THEIR fault? It's OUR fault for not enforcing the law?

LOL....

That is ridiculous.

They are not children that disobeyed the rules and you can blame the parents for not enforcing the rules at home.

Aside from some children that were brought over by their parents, these are adults that broke the law. Just because a law isn't enforced doesn't mean the ones that broke the law aren't responsible for breaking that law.

No wonder this society is a mess....
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Amnesty Topic Empty Re: Amnesty Topic

Post  BladeRunner Mon May 19, 2014 11:24 am

By that same logic (er...if you can call it that), the people that commit voter fraud by voting multiple times are not at fault for doing so. It's the government's fault for not enforcing it.

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon May 19, 2014 12:04 pm

Who are you talking to?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon May 19, 2014 2:13 pm

In my second post I was just adding to what I stated in the first post.

I guess you are what your moniker says you are......

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue May 20, 2014 4:09 am

It's like you're trying to debate someone that isn't there. I'm not sure what the psychological term for that is.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue May 20, 2014 8:09 am

Liberal wrote:It's like you're trying to debate someone that isn't there. I'm not sure what the psychological term for that is.

See the little "Click Here" button? That's a link to sdkid's amnesty comment on The Cesspool. That's who BladeRunner is responding to.

But even if BR was having a conversation with himself, it is a completely normal human activity and psychologists call it Self Talk. Doodling, note taking and hand gestures are also considered a part of self talk. I would guess that an amateur psychologist of your stature would know that. Sheesh!  scratch 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed May 21, 2014 3:14 pm

Liberal wrote:It's like you're trying to debate someone that isn't there. I'm not sure what the psychological term for that is.

I'm sorry about your harsh toilet training. You take this way to serioulsy.  Laughing 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu May 22, 2014 8:14 am

Freedom Forever wrote:

I'm sorry about your harsh toilet training. You take this way to serioulsy.  Laughing 

too
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon May 26, 2014 9:38 am

Freedom Forever wrote:

Thanks, I appreciate the concern. Now let's get back to having fake debates with people that aren't even there.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down