Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You got to be kidding

+5
Shortie
Darth Cheney
Gomezz Adddams
BladeRunner
Skeptical
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You got to be kidding - Page 2 Empty Re: You got to be kidding

Post  Jammer Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:20 pm

Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie wrote:Some of the research I heard not that long ago had to deal with pre-schools. Where little black kids would get suspended...FROM PRE-SCHOOL for things like biting. That's crazy. If you know anything about pre-schoolers, things like biting happen. They are young. They are figuring out what is socially acceptable and what is not. They make mistakes, no matter their race. Some learn faster than others. And I guarantee they don't understand the concept of being suspended anyway! Turns out, white kids were not getting suspended for these instances. Just the minority kids. The "problem kids." This was not one singular pre-school. It was many. It was really interesting and really frustrating information.

As for k-12 grade, I worked with kids for many years in the theatre world. When I was with my traveling theatre company, I spent many weeks in poor, rural towns all over the country. I can tell you first hand that kids are good by nature. It was the greatest lesson I ever learned. Any time a kid is "bad," it means one of three things. 1). They are not getting their basic needs met. They are hungry or dirty or exhausted or spent much of their life not feeling safe or all of the above. 2). They have been physically sexually and/or emotionally abuse and damaged to a point that they feel the need to constantly act out as a sort of defense mechanism. 3). They have some sort of undiagnosed learning disability and spend all of their time in school frustrated to the point of acting out.

So yeah, I suppose in certain areas of the country, it may seem like it's the black kids causing all the trouble, because there are simply more black people in that area making up the poor. But we have plenty of poor white kids causing trouble all over the MidWest, making their educators' lives miserable.

You know what never works with "bad" kids? Suspension. They don't give a rat's ass. They already feel like all adults have written them off, so why would they care about being told not to come to school? Kids like that need a totally different approach. And they definitely don't need to be finding out that ON TOP of them feeling like no one gives a shiste about them, the school is actually punishing them MORE for the same crime as Johnny-B-White over there, just because of the color of his skin. Smooth move, schools.

At the end of the day, all other blathering aside, THIS is why I'm not mad at this school district for the suspension reviews: it came to their attention that there were discrepancies in consistency, and they did something about it to try and rectify the problem. That's called doing your job.

I bet you heard about the study on wehatewhitey.com.

NPR, actually. But I'm sure I'd have to say I heard it from theblaze.com or Glen Beck or some sh*t for you to not dismiss it.

Classic example of an "useful idiot".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Useful+idiot

These people have never been successful at anything in their lives, they are clueless and pure EVIL.

Lol. It's cute how you think you know so much about me. Pretty big judgement to say I have never succeeded at anything in my life. How the hell would you know? You guys need to get some new lines. I make a point of only responding to someone on these forums and forums past in a way that I know I would respond in real life. I don't punk out and tell people they are idiots. Or sluts. Or worthless. Or have never succeeded at anything in their lives. That's the type of thing cowards behind a computer screen say. None of you would say any of those things to my face if we were talking in person. You should all really think about that. Hugs from me to you.

What, you have no mirrors in your house?  Oh yeah, you don't have to worry about me saying those things to you because I don't associate with people like you.

I don't know who you're so angry at, but it ain't me, son. I have lots of mirrors. I'm a relatively young, cute, college educated woman who has a good job, and a nice home, and good friends and great family and opinions that I can talk about with people without attempting to completely tear them down on a personal level. So yes, mirrors are aplenty in my home. Thanks for asking.

Delusional rant - you sound just like Elisabeth Warren and probably look a lot like her except a little older and a little uglier.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:28 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie wrote:Some of the research I heard not that long ago had to deal with pre-schools. Where little black kids would get suspended...FROM PRE-SCHOOL for things like biting. That's crazy. If you know anything about pre-schoolers, things like biting happen. They are young. They are figuring out what is socially acceptable and what is not. They make mistakes, no matter their race. Some learn faster than others. And I guarantee they don't understand the concept of being suspended anyway! Turns out, white kids were not getting suspended for these instances. Just the minority kids. The "problem kids." This was not one singular pre-school. It was many. It was really interesting and really frustrating information.

As for k-12 grade, I worked with kids for many years in the theatre world. When I was with my traveling theatre company, I spent many weeks in poor, rural towns all over the country. I can tell you first hand that kids are good by nature. It was the greatest lesson I ever learned. Any time a kid is "bad," it means one of three things. 1). They are not getting their basic needs met. They are hungry or dirty or exhausted or spent much of their life not feeling safe or all of the above. 2). They have been physically sexually and/or emotionally abuse and damaged to a point that they feel the need to constantly act out as a sort of defense mechanism. 3). They have some sort of undiagnosed learning disability and spend all of their time in school frustrated to the point of acting out.

So yeah, I suppose in certain areas of the country, it may seem like it's the black kids causing all the trouble, because there are simply more black people in that area making up the poor. But we have plenty of poor white kids causing trouble all over the MidWest, making their educators' lives miserable.

You know what never works with "bad" kids? Suspension. They don't give a rat's ass. They already feel like all adults have written them off, so why would they care about being told not to come to school? Kids like that need a totally different approach. And they definitely don't need to be finding out that ON TOP of them feeling like no one gives a shiste about them, the school is actually punishing them MORE for the same crime as Johnny-B-White over there, just because of the color of his skin. Smooth move, schools.

At the end of the day, all other blathering aside, THIS is why I'm not mad at this school district for the suspension reviews: it came to their attention that there were discrepancies in consistency, and they did something about it to try and rectify the problem. That's called doing your job.

I bet you heard about the study on wehatewhitey.com.

NPR, actually. But I'm sure I'd have to say I heard it from theblaze.com or Glen Beck or some sh*t for you to not dismiss it.

Classic example of an "useful idiot".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Useful+idiot

These people have never been successful at anything in their lives, they are clueless and pure EVIL.

Lol. It's cute how you think you know so much about me. Pretty big judgement to say I have never succeeded at anything in my life. How the hell would you know? You guys need to get some new lines. I make a point of only responding to someone on these forums and forums past in a way that I know I would respond in real life. I don't punk out and tell people they are idiots. Or sluts. Or worthless. Or have never succeeded at anything in their lives. That's the type of thing cowards behind a computer screen say. None of you would say any of those things to my face if we were talking in person. You should all really think about that. Hugs from me to you.

What, you have no mirrors in your house?  Oh yeah, you don't have to worry about me saying those things to you because I don't associate with people like you.

I don't know who you're so angry at, but it ain't me, son. I have lots of mirrors. I'm a relatively young, cute, college educated woman who has a good job, and a nice home, and good friends and great family and opinions that I can talk about with people without attempting to completely tear them down on a personal level. So yes, mirrors are aplenty in my home. Thanks for asking.

Delusional rant - you sound just like Elisabeth Warren and probably look a lot like her except a little older and a little uglier.  

I don't think this word means what you think it means. Or at the very least, you completely misread my tone. I have no reason to rant in your general direction. I was just responding. Calmly. Conversationally. Cool

I really don't know why you're trying to attack me, but no, I am not a 65 year old woman with short grey hair and glasses. But there's also nothing wrong with being a 65 year old woman with short grey hair and glasses. As it happens, I'm 31 with long dark hair and contacts, but you are free to believe whatever you would like. It's all good!

Shortie
Shortie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:01 pm

Shortie wrote:  Pretty big judgement to say I have never succeeded at anything in my life. How the hell would you know? ..............................................................................

I really don't know why you're trying to attack me, but no, I am not a 65 year old woman with short grey hair and glasses. But there's also nothing wrong with being a 65 year old woman with short grey hair and glasses. As it happens, I'm 31 with long dark hair and contacts, but you are free to believe whatever you would like. It's all good!

Typical progressive liberal definition of what success is to them:   cute, long hair and able to figure out how to wear contacts.

It really doesn't take much for a progressive liberal to think of themselves as being SUCCESSFUL.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:18 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:  Pretty big judgement to say I have never succeeded at anything in my life. How the hell would you know? ..............................................................................

Typical progressive liberal definition of what success is to them:   cute, long hair and able to figure out how to wear contacts.

It really doesn't take much for a progressive liberal to think of themselves as being SUCCESSFUL.

Often from receiving ribbons for participating and hanging them on the refrigerator as a trophy.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:22 pm

Jammer wrote:

Hahaha! You're good. You should work in Spin Alley in D.C. You're pretty much a master at the spin. I never claimed those things were my successes. You're so silly, Jammer! But good spin! I'm in awe of your talent!
Shortie
Shortie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:17 am

Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Hahaha! You're good. You should work in Spin Alley in D.C. You're pretty much a master at the spin. I never claimed those things were my successes. You're so silly, Jammer! But good spin! I'm in awe of your talent!

Ahh yes, a typical liberal.  They do not have an ounce of success in their personal lives, but yet feel qualified to tell everyone else how to live their lives.   No wonder so many of them go into politics.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

You got to be kidding - Page 2 Empty You're Outta of Here!

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:21 pm

It looks like Superintendent Bernadeia Johnson resigned back in December because of her poor performance and criticisms of her programs designed to close the achievement gap between minority and white students as well as a mounting backlash from her handling of her controversial suspension review program.

Johnson’s resignation comes midway through an already challenging school year. The district is facing one of the nation’s largest achievement gaps, dramatically disproportionate suspension rates for students of color and a growing number of parents pulling their students from city schools. Johnson’s departure comes less than a month after the school board gave her low marks for boosting student achievement and as she has faced mounting criticism from school advocates.

And

In November, Johnson announced she was going to review all suspensions of students of color in an attempt to further reduce suspensions. Johnson received backlash from some, including a member of the U.S. Civil Rights Commission, who said she was discriminating against white students.

She probably could have solved the achievement issue by instituting a two tier system by lowering academic standards for minorities like she did by lowering conduct standards for minorities. Suspect

http://www.startribune.com/local/minneapolis/286023601.html
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:17 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Ahh yes, a typical liberal.  They do not have an ounce of success in their personal lives, but yet feel qualified to tell everyone else how to live their lives.   No wonder so many of them go into politics.

Lol! You're so smart. Obviously I have never had any success in my life because I don't think just like you. Because what other alternative could there possibly be? You've decided it so it's clearly true.

You got to be kidding - Page 2 1249464066

You just keep doing you, Jammer. You're a fascinating piece of work. I'll tell you that much.
Shortie
Shortie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:32 pm

Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Lol! You're so smart. Obviously I have never had any success in my life because I don't think just like you. Because what other alternative could there possibly be? You've decided it so it's clearly true.

You just keep doing you, Jammer. You're a fascinating piece of work. I'll tell you that much.

List your successes if you have been so successful. So far your ability to wear contacts has been the crowing achievement in your life. You are no better than Obama He has never been successful at anything either outside of being a con artist and your hero.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:21 pm

Jammer wrote: List your successes if you have been so successful.  So far your ability to wear contacts has been the crowing achievement in your life.  You are no better than Obama  He has never been successful at anything either outside of being a con artist and your hero.

Should be arriving soon. (She found a button!)
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:29 pm

Jammer wrote:

Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:

List your successes if you have been so successful.  So far your ability to wear contacts has been the crowing achievement in your life.  You are no better than Obama  He has never been successful at anything either outside of being a con artist and your hero.

She put old Mooslim Jug ears and wife Moochelle in the big house because he was dreamy as I recall....that's about it.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:19 pm

Jammer wrote:

Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:

List your successes if you have been so successful.  So far your ability to wear contacts has been the crowing achievement in your life.  You are no better than Obama  He has never been successful at anything either outside of being a con artist and your hero.

Why? So you can rip them to sheds?

I have a college degree.
I spent two years being paid to tour the country with a traveling theatre company.
During that time, I taught hundreds of k-12th graders, which was the most rewarding work I have ever done. Especially on the many Army and Air Force bases we worked with. I just got burnt out traveling. But I got to spend time in nearly all of the lower 48 states, which means a lot to me!
I helped start a now successful community theatre in a small town in the Black Hills that had almost no arts in the town.
I was honored by Writer's Digest for having one of the top personal essays in the country a few years ago for my story about the night a friend of mine from high school was accidentally shot through the jaw. He's still in a coma to this day.

There are other things, but those are my favorite achievements. I'm sure you'll systematically tear them each apart now, but that's ok. It won't change the fact that I have a great life! Surprised

Shortie
Shortie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:30 pm

Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:

I have a college degree.
I spent two years being paid to tour the country with a traveling theatre company.
During that time, I taught hundreds of k-12th graders, which was the most rewarding work I have ever done. Especially on the many Army and Air Force bases we worked with. I just got burnt out traveling. But I got to spend time in nearly all of the lower 48 states, which means a lot to me!
I helped start a now successful community theatre in a small town in the Black Hills that had almost no arts in the town.
I was honored by Writer's Digest for having one of the top personal essays in the country a few years ago for my story about the night a friend of mine from high school was accidentally shot through the jaw. He's still in a coma to this day.

There are other things, but those are my favorite achievements. I'm sure you'll systematically tear them each apart now, but that's ok. It won't change the fact that I have a great life!  Surprised

There is nothing to tear apart, you listed no successes.   A community theater?  That is stuff people do as a hobby.  Hey I play fantasy football and I did real well with my NCAA brackets, but those are successes.  Those are hobbies and personal entertainment.

To no surprise, I was correct about you.  It is so easy to identify people who have been unsuccessful and have to overcompensate in some ways.  But hey by being a progressive liberal, you always have that chance that today is maybe the day you will get another participation ribbon from ACORN or one of those other progressive liberal organizations.

It is sad when people do nothing meaningful with their lives.  But then again, who would the progressive liberals recruit to be their useful idiots?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:38 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:

I have a college degree.

There are other things, but those are my favorite achievements. I'm sure you'll systematically tear them each apart now, but that's ok. It won't change the fact that I have a great life!  Surprised

There is nothing to tear apart, you listed no successes.   A community theater?  That is stuff people do as a hobby.  Hey I play fantasy football and I did real well with my NCAA brackets, but those are successes.  Those are hobbies and personal entertainment.

To no surprise, I was correct about you.  It is so easy to identify people who have been unsuccessful and have to overcompensate in some ways.  But hey by being a progressive liberal, you always have that chance that today is maybe the day you will get another participation ribbon from ACORN or one of those other progressive liberal organizations.

It is sad when people do nothing meaningful with their lives.  But then again, who would the progressive liberals recruit to be their useful idiots?

Lol. Yep. That's about what I expected from you. I'm really sorry for whatever happened to you to make you such a hateful little troll man. It's gotta be pretty lonely.
Shortie
Shortie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:47 pm

Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:

I have a college degree.

Lol. Yep. That's about what I expected from you. I'm really sorry for whatever happened to you to make you such a hateful little troll man. It's gotta be pretty lonely.

Not during fantasy football season.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:12 pm

About now there might be at least one and perhaps more who wish Greenman, Twinkies, Winnar and possibly even Sdkid could swoop in and take care of certain people.  Never a report button or negative rep thingy when it is needed.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:30 pm

Skeptical wrote:
About now there might be at least one and perhaps more who wish Greenman, Twinkies, Winnar and possibly even Sdkid could swoop in and take care of certain people.  Never a report button or negative rep thingy when it is needed.

Or maybe John Thornton could materialize and award one yous bad boys one of his forgiveness pelts. All the ones I have are getting kinda moth eaten and mouldery.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:02 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Or maybe John Thornton could materialize and award one yous bad boys one of his forgiveness pelts. All the ones I have are getting kinda moth eaten and mouldery.

IIRC, you are among the chosen few to have such "pelts" bestowed on them. Too bad you didn't store them in a temperature and humidity controlled trophy case.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:42 am

Shortie wrote:
I have a college degree.

Concerning your "resume" ...what are/were your qualifications/certification to teach all these k-12 graders on the various military bases and what subject/s did you teach?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:12 am

Skeptical wrote:
Shortie wrote:
I have a college degree.

Concerning your "resume" ...what are/were your qualifications/certification to teach all these k-12 graders on the various military bases and what subject/s did you teach?

How to be a touchy feely caring ass progressive liberal who demands the federal government tax the people with REAL jobs more and give it to all of the touchy feely caring ass liberals so they can continue their quest for peace and other people's money.

Did you notice, she has ZERO and I mean ZERO real world experience to base any of her comments on.  And then in another thread she said that all she has learned from the KELO and GPV forums is the entire basis of her knowledge.  And these are the liberal morons who try to tell everybody that they have the solutions for the country's problems and how others should live their lives.  These people are evil.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:46 am

Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Shortie wrote:
I have a college degree.

How to be a touchy feely caring ass progressive liberal who demands the federal government tax the people with REAL jobs more and give it to all of the touchy feely caring ass liberals so they can continue their quest for peace and other people's money.

Did you notice, she has ZERO and I mean ZERO real world experience to base any of her comments on.  And then in another thread she said that all she has learned from the KELO and GPV forums is the entire basis of her knowledge.  And these are the liberal morons who try to tell everybody that they have the solutions for the country's problems and how others should live their lives.  These people are evil.

Yep, but I wanted to get the answers anyway.

To be honest, with 20+ years experience of putting into words on paper the actions of fellow service members into what is affectionately called "performance reports" her "successes" would make the average two striper wonder about getting that third stripe anytime soon.  (Nowadays it might be automatic after so long time in service)
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:25 am

Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Shortie wrote:
I have a college degree.

Yep, but I wanted to get the answers anyway.

To be honest, with 20+ years experience of putting into words on paper the actions of fellow service members into what is affectionately called "performance reports" her "successes" would make the average two striper wonder about getting that third stripe anytime soon.  (Nowadays it might be automatic after so long time in service)

I think they have officially gone to the "participation stripe" method of promoting. Sort of like little league baseball. It will be part of Obama's legacy of all the great things he has done for this country.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:40 am

Skeptical wrote:
Hold up a sec, you are equating her civilian life as an A1C?

Come on now, that is a bit on the weird side. You cannot equate civilian life with military rank and you shouldn't try. That is incredibly dense and I'm not sure why you think the military has any place in civilian equivalents.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:07 pm

I'm a progressive liberal and I've served on the Pukwana volunteer fire dept as EMT for seven years.

Can you conservatives be so bitter with life that even that disgusts you?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:11 pm

Liberal wrote:I'm a progressive liberal and I've served on the Pukwana volunteer fire dept as EMT for seven years.

Can you conservatives be so bitter with life that even that disgusts you?

Yes, a progressive liberal is the most disgusting thing on earth - PERIOD.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next