Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gonorrhea cases more than double in S.D.

+5
Jammer
Caitlyn Piltover
Shortie's Ex
Dr. Evil
Skeptical
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gonorrhea cases more than double in S.D. - Page 3 Empty Re: Gonorrhea cases more than double in S.D.

Post  Skeptical Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:41 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
WONG!!!  The disagreement is not that STD rates may have gone up since the end of sex education classes but your repeated claim that

"the increase in STD rates is due to religious people eliminating sex education classes."

You have failed to show any document/article stating that claim.  Only you have made that assertion.

The proof is up to you. .. either shiste or get off the pot gator mouth.
I see, so you want to argue semantics. By all means go ahead.

It doesn't change the statement and I'll stand by it until information comes out to show me otherwise.

" the sex education classes were removed by the religious and now the STD rates are on the rise" 

is an exact copy and paste of your comment so the "you want to argue semantics" is pure desperation on your part.

So, are you going to fulfill nightlight88's request and list

Which schools, in South Dakota, have had their sex ed classes eliminated because of religious people forcing the school to drop sex ed?

Last edited by Skeptical on Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Gonorrhea cases more than double in S.D. - Page 3 Empty Re: Gonorrhea cases more than double in S.D.

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:48 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
WONG!!!  The disagreement is not that STD rates may have gone up since the end of sex education classes but your repeated claim that

"the increase in STD rates is due to religious people eliminating sex education classes."

You have failed to show any document/article stating that claim.  Only you have made that assertion.

It doesn't change the statement and I'll stand by it until information comes out to show me otherwise.

Still reliving those glory days from middle school debate. What a hoot. Gonorrhea cases more than double in S.D. - Page 3 1106906410
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:39 pm

Skeptical wrote:
What semantics???

"the increase in STD rates is due to religious people eliminating sex education classes 

is an exact copy and paste of your comment so the "you want to argue semantics" is pure desperation on your part.

So, are you going to fulfill nightlight88's request and list

Which schools, in South Dakota, have had their sex ed classes eliminated because of religious people forcing the school to drop sex ed?

http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.cfm/sex-education/?id=2097

This is from 1999 even. Health 201 doesn't teach sex education it teaches abstinence only.

While I was in school they tried to do a shock & awe with graphic images much like the D.A.R.E. program.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:53 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:    
http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.cfm/sex-education/?id=2097

This is from 1999 even. Health 201 doesn't teach sex education it teaches abstinence only.

While I was in school they tried to do a shock & awe with graphic images much like the D.A.R.E. program.

Back to the drawing board kiddo ... nothing in the link you provided proves your claim,  
the increase in STD rates is due to religious people eliminating sex education classes.

Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:13 pm

Jammer wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Conservatives should never react to a liberal's premise, as there has simply never been a liberal premise that has been accurate.  Liberals operate solely based on lies and a conservative has little chance when arguing an issue that is based on liberal lies.

The real issue is that STD's have been on a steady increase ever since progressive liberals have removed God from our schools.  It is as simple as that.

Never argue with an idiot...they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience every time.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Gonorrhea cases more than double in S.D. - Page 3 Empty LGBT Parade This Weekend

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:40 am

Go support the sexual deviant parade this weekend. Bring your children as they are always looking for the next convert.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:14 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Go support the sexual deviant parade this weekend. Bring your children as they are always looking for the next convert.

Oooh thx for the heads up, is the diocese marching somewhere this weekend? I'll be sure to keep a close eye on my boys. I always tell them, "No candy from the guys with the funny collars."

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:31 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Go support the sexual deviant parade this weekend. Bring your children as they are always looking for the next convert.

Oooh thx for the heads up, is the diocese marching somewhere this weekend?  I'll be sure to keep a close eye on my boys.  I always tell them, "No candy from the guys with the funny collars."

Since you are a "proud sodomizer" and a "pro-choicer", I would have thought that you support some priests and their deviant behavior.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next