Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The differences between conservatives and liberals

+8
Caitlyn Piltover
Gomezz Adddams
Skeptical
BladeRunner
Darth Cheney
Clicker
Just Braying It
nightlight88
12 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 8 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:48 pm

JACKOFF JONES IS A COMMUNIST

JACKOFF JONES LOVES COMMUNISM

JACKOFF JONES IS EVIL

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 8 E9d676883bd5810e22cc70386b0d1b39_500

END LIBERALISM IN AMERICA
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 8 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:59 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:Here is the George Soros tactic Jackoff Jones has learned on the Soros website.  We are on to you asshole.

Nonsensical conversations from hell.

If you think you’re going to have a thoughtful discussion with someone who is toxic, be prepared for epic mindfuchery rather than conversational mindfulness.

Malignant liberal narcissists and sociopaths use word salad, circular conversations, ad hominem arguments, projection and gaslighting to disorient you and get you off track should you ever disagree with them or challenge them in any way.

GO POUND SAND ASSHOLE

I guess I better be careful grabbing my wife's ass in piblic from now on. Faux Snooze will say I'm sexually harassing her... Rolling Eyes

So you are saying Katy Perry is Ellen Degeneres's wife?  You keep raising the bar for stupidity.

Does she have to be? She's a consenting adult that can choose for herself who gets to check out her very impressive rack. She certainly doesn't need your input.

So now you are saying that it would be alright for Bill O'Reilly to do that to Katy Perry.  Based on that stupid statement I think it is fair to conclude that life is truly a circle Jerk for you.  You are a moron.

As I said already. She probably wouldn't let that slimebucket anywhere near her. But that's for her to decide. Not you. Not Faux Snooze. You're a misogynistic POS. You have no respect for women. Women of the world need to be protected from people like you.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:09 pm

YOU ARE SO STUPID THAT YOU COULDN'T CONNECT 2 DOTS IF THEY WERE YOUR NOSTRILS

Here was my original comment:

Even the perverted lesbian Ellen Degeneres is nothing but a HYPOCRITE.  

This was about Ellen Degeneres, NOT Katy Perry.  You are a moron.  I have had enough of your circle jerk mentality.  
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:55 pm

How did Portia de Rossi feel when she found out her "husband" was lusting after another woman's boobs ??
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:59 pm

Jammer wrote:
YOU ARE SO STUPID THAT YOU COULDN'T CONNECT 2 DOTS IF THEY WERE YOUR NOSTRILS

Here was my original comment:

Even the perverted lesbian Ellen Degeneres is nothing but a HYPOCRITE.  

This was about Ellen Degeneres, NOT Katy Perry.  You are a moron.  I have had enough of your circle jerk mentality.  

So does that make me a hypocrite for grabbing my wife's ass in public?

Are you saying that because Bill O'Reilly can't stick his nose in some chicks chest, that nobody else should get to either? That's the mentality that drives crazy people to shoot their crushes. You sick fuuck. So which is it? Are you a misogynist or bat shiit crazy? Or both?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:03 pm

Skeptical wrote:
How did Portia de Rossi feel when she found out her "husband" was lusting after another woman's boobs ??

Why does there have to be a "husband"? I happen to think that penises are rather groose. Rather not think about them.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:05 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Why does there have to be a "husband"? I happen to think that penises are rather groose. Rather not think about them.

Portia de Rossi is the "wife" of Ellen, "the husband"
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:21 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

But why tho? Can't they just be "wife" and "wife"?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:28 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

But why tho?  Can't they just be "wife" and "wife"?

And here I thought you were up to date on all the Kweer stuff !!

Ellen DeGeneres Gives Wife Portia de Rossi a Shout-Out at the VMAs After Relationship Rough Patch
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:34 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Well that pretty much explains Jackoff Jones.  The cretin is actually a perverted homo.  No wonder he and Sleazy Slut get along so well.  Now I understand why the asshole makes me want to throw up.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:30 am

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

But why tho?  Can't they just be "wife" and "wife"?

And here I thought you were up to date on all the Kweer stuff !!

Ellen DeGeneres Gives Wife Portia de Rossi a Shout-Out at the VMAs After Relationship Rough Patch

And? Did she call herself the husband?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:33 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Well that pretty much explains Jackoff Jones.  The cretin is actually a perverted homo.  No wonder he and Sleazy Slut get along so well.  Now I understand why the asshole makes me want to throw up.

Me a homo? Can't you read?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:00 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

I read it you pervert.  Men don't talk that way, faggots do.  You are probably feeling better about yourself now that you have come out of the closet
FAG6OT JONES.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:56 am

Looks like all the perverted liberals are coming out of the closet this week.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/choose-now-live-gay-man-kevin-spacey-comes-044508588--abc-news-topstories.html

These evil cretins are sick disgusting people.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:01 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

I read it you pervert.  Men don't talk that way, faggots do.  You are probably feeling better about yourself now that you have come out of the closet
FAG6OT JONES.

Wow... A misogynist. A homophobe. Anything else you want to add to the list? Racist perhaps?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:17 am

Jammer wrote:Looks like all the perverted liberals are coming out of the closet this week.

There has been a whole lot of perversion reported lately
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:12 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

FAG6OT JONES.

Wow... A misogynist. A homophobe. Anything else you want to add to the list?  Racist perhaps?

Oh the poor pervert.  Now that he has openly come out as a homosexual, he is afraid that I won't like him.  How touching that was.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:41 pm

Jammer wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/choose-now-live-gay-man-kevin-spacey-comes-044508588--abc-news-topstories.html

Another gay liberal pedophile...seems like a pattern.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:55 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Jammer wrote:

You know what the old saying is:

Perverts of a feather masturbate together.  
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:56 pm

Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Jammer wrote:

I'm beginning to think that the one circumstance that binds all liberals together is pedophilia or at least the dream of committing it.

Satan's Spawn...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:04 pm

Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Is that why you misogynists come here to stroke each other's kocks and whine because when anybody else grabs a handfull of ass it's all in good fun, but when is you it's sexual harassment? Sad Get over it loser.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:12 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Is that why you misogynists come here to stroke each other's kocks and whine because when anybody else grabs a handfull of ass it's all in good fun, but when is you it's sexual harassment? Sad Get over it loser.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Hey Jackoff, go in your corner and do whatever perverts like you do in corners.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:10 am

When conservatives strongly dislike a liberal politician and want to get rid of them, they attack them at the voting booth at election time.  They stay within the rule of law and use the election process to remove the scumbag liberal from elected office.

However, when liberals dislike a conservative politician and want to get rid of them, they physically attack them with intention of doing great bodily harm or even worse.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/04/sen-rand-paul-assaulted-in-kentucky-home.html

LIBERALS ARE EVIL CRETINS
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:02 pm

SOMETIMES YOU JUST NEED TO KNOW WHEN TO
PULL THE PIN

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 8 Ab1f7662568884d288b43851a63b79d0
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:56 pm

Before I “leave the field” I just couldn’t help myself.  This is just so “spot on” when describing the difference between a conservative and a liberal.

https://www.golifa.com/difference-conservative-progressive/
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next