Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Questions for Conservatives

+4
Gomezz Adddams
Jammer
Clicker
nightlight88
8 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Questions for Conservatives

Post  Jammer Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:29 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:There are two types of Trump fans, billionaires and idiots. Which one are you?

Oh really?  I don’t know of too many billionaires who support Trump, most of those people are Hillary and Obama supporters.  But then again, Hillary and Obama seem to have an abundance of idiots for supporters also.  It makes one think that it would have taken an IDIOT to have made that comment.  But we all know you are merely a useless MORON.

But I will give you a chance to prove me wrong and you right.  Please provide a list of your so-called billionaire Trump supporters.  I doubt if you can get more than 10 and will be a little surprised if you can get over 5.  But we will see.  The betting line in Vegas is that you can’t come up with any.

Hey dumbass, it looks like I posted my thoughtful comment to you in the wrong place.  The good news is that you coming on here and leaving your dumbass statement above without responding to my challenge just proves you are clueless unless you can go back to your George Soros website for help.

Jammer wrote:  Here you go dumbass, since you seem to be clueless on coming up with an answer.  

http://www.americanlibertyreport.com/articles/billionaires-for-hillary-vs-billionaires-for-trump/

It looks like 99% of the billionaires support EVIL LIBERALS like Hillary and dickhead Obama.  I haven’t found data on idiots yet but expect that the dumbass liberals will claim ownership on well north of 99% of that category also.

What's wrong dumbass, you surprised that 99% of the billionaires are liberals.  Who do you think pays you your monthly handout as a paid useless moron.?

Yes, Comrade Fukctard, I did notice that your dumb ass posted on the wrong thread.

I don't know why I pander to your stupid, meaningless, attempts to spin the truth. Especially considering your weak source, but I'll do it anyways...

Here's a pretty comprehensive list...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2016/12/09/all-the-presidents-billionaires-a-guide-to-trumps-gilded-inner-circle/amp/

In case we missed a few...

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/08/03/trump-billionaire-backers-list

Here's a list of Russian Oligarch friends of Putin that certainly support Comrade Drumpf...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/richest-russian-oligarchs-putin-list-2018-1

But at least in your feeble mind it bought you some time to check your George Soros website.

That's the best you can do?  First of all, it is clear that you don't know the difference between million and billion, but just what should one expect?  But the fascinating thing about your lame George Soros talking points, is your few billionaires that you came up with clearly shows the data showing 99% of the billionaires are liberals, you know, your elitist handlers IS ACCURATE.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Questions for Conservatives

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:40 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:There are two types of Trump fans, billionaires and idiots. Which one are you?

Oh really?  I don’t know of too many billionaires who support Trump, most of those people are Hillary and Obama supporters.  But then again, Hillary and Obama seem to have an abundance of idiots for supporters also.  It makes one think that it would have taken an IDIOT to have made that comment.  But we all know you are merely a useless MORON.

But I will give you a chance to prove me wrong and you right.  Please provide a list of your so-called billionaire Trump supporters.  I doubt if you can get more than 10 and will be a little surprised if you can get over 5.  But we will see.  The betting line in Vegas is that you can’t come up with any.

Hey dumbass, it looks like I posted my thoughtful comment to you in the wrong place.  The good news is that you coming on here and leaving your dumbass statement above without responding to my challenge just proves you are clueless unless you can go back to your George Soros website for help.

Jammer wrote:  Here you go dumbass, since you seem to be clueless on coming up with an answer.  

http://www.americanlibertyreport.com/articles/billionaires-for-hillary-vs-billionaires-for-trump/

It looks like 99% of the billionaires support EVIL LIBERALS like Hillary and dickhead Obama.  I haven’t found data on idiots yet but expect that the dumbass liberals will claim ownership on well north of 99% of that category also.

What's wrong dumbass, you surprised that 99% of the billionaires are liberals.  Who do you think pays you your monthly handout as a paid useless moron.?

Yes, Comrade Fukctard, I did notice that your dumb ass posted on the wrong thread.

I don't know why I pander to your stupid, meaningless, attempts to spin the truth. Especially considering your weak source, but I'll do it anyways...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2016/12/09/all-the-presidents-billionaires-a-guide-to-trumps-gilded-inner-circle/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/08/03/trump-billionaire-backers-list

Here's a list of Russian Oligarch friends of Putin that certainly support Comrade Drumpf...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/richest-russian-oligarchs-putin-list-2018-1

But at least in your feeble mind it bought you some time to check your George Soros website.

That's the best you can do?  First of all, it is clear that you don't know the difference between million and billion, but just what should one expect?  But the fascinating thing about your lame George Soros talking points, is your few billionaires that you came up with clearly shows the data showing 99% of the billionaires are liberals, you know, your elitist handlers IS ACCURATE.

Gawd you're fukcing retarded... What are you talking about? *millionaires*?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:42 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Hey, I'm probably about the only friend you have.  You should be a little more polite.

I will give you a hint -
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:27 am

Comrade Fukctard, please explain to me where you would get the idea from my post that I don't know the difference between a million and a billion. Also please explain how your notion that 99% of billionaires are liberal is proven.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:57 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Hey, I'm probably about the only friend you have.  You should be a little more polite.

I will give you a hint -

Not true.  At all.  More lies from the Bloviator in Chief at JSI.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:58 am

Dr. Evil wrote:Comrade Fukctard, please explain to me where you would get the idea from my post that I don't know the difference between a million and a billion. Also please explain how your notion that 99% of billionaires are liberal is proven.

WOW – so that was not an honest mistake on your part but was an outright deceptive lie.  You do know that will probably destroy your credibility for the rest of your life.  You should think before you open your deceitful mouth.

Being the son or daughter in-law of a billionaire does not make a person a billionaire.  They may be multimillionaires or close to a billionaire either in actual net worth or close to inheriting a billion dollars, but they are NOT billionaires.  And your inclusion of Elon Musk should have been our first clue to your deceptive ways.  He is NOT a Trump supporter.  You can’t just list billionaires, they must be true Trump supporters.

JUST PROVES LIBERALS LIE EVERY CHANCE THEY GET
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:02 pm

I AM DECLARING THIS THREAD
OFF LIMITS
FOR ALL TRUE CONSERVATIVES

This thread has only one intention and that is to bait conservatives to comment on it and then be lied to in the hopes of advancing the EVIL LIBERAL AGENDA

TRUE CONSERVATIVES WILL NO LONGER POST ON THIS THREAD

Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:13 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:

As for the Russian oligarchs in this link Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 14 3218178747, they are listed in order of decreasing wealth - # 25 is the least wealthy.  #25 has wealth of $4.8 billion

Oh Mr Red Jammer, I helped you out a little with some clues.  Where the heck do you get 'millionaire' from ?   Incorrect again Mr Red Jammer.  

RSDS is really taking a toll on you.  You seem unwell.  Sort of tooky in the head.  drunken   drunken   drunken
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:19 pm

Jammer wrote:
I AM DECLARING THIS THREAD
OFF LIMITS
FOR ALL TRUE CONSERVATIVES

This thread has only one intention and that is to bait conservatives to comment on it and then be lied to in the hopes of advancing the EVIL LIBERAL AGENDA

TRUE CONSERVATIVES WILL NO LONGER POST ON THIS THREAD

lol!   lol!   Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 14 1106906410     Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 14 3218178747  Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 14 3218178747  Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 14 3218178747     Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 14 1106906410  lol!  lol!

But Mr Red Jammer, you are probably the only one left here at JSI.  Is this an order to yourself?

RSDS is really taking a toll on you.  You seem unwell.  You are deranged. Sort of tooky in the head.  drunken   drunken   drunken
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:19 am

Aren't Confederate statues really just participation trophies?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:05 pm

Why do so many Catholic priests molest innocent children?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:33 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Why do so many Catholic priests molest innocent children?

I'm glad you asked...it is because they are homos...abominations of nature doing a perverse act. Notice it is always men with boys...pedophilia is a typical homosexual trait. And yet you celebrate this perversion of nature.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:05 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Why do so many Catholic priests molest innocent children?

I'm glad you asked...it is because they are homos...abominations of nature doing a perverse act. Notice it is always men with boys...pedophilia is a typical homosexual trait. And yet you celebrate this perversion of nature.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/14/us/catholic-church-sex-abuse-pennsylvania.html

It catalogs horrific instances of abuse: a priest who raped a young girl in the hospital after she had her tonsils out; a victim tied up and whipped with leather straps by a priest; and another priest who was allowed to stay in ministry after impregnating a young girl and arranging for her to have an abortion.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:05 am

When a conservative links a story about how poorly whites are treated by the blacks in South Africa, is that an admission that the same happens here in the US, only in the opposite context? Is it also a feeble attempt to justify their own racist tendencies?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:23 pm

Given the extraordinary circumstances of last night's gubernatorial race, I expected there to be a bit of fanfare today over Noem's "win" (more of a "here you go"). But I'm not seeing any. Is this because she has a vagina?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:34 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Given the extraordinary circumstances of last night's gubernatorial race, I expected there to be a bit of fanfare today over Noem's "win" (more of a "here you go"). But I'm not seeing any. Is this because she has a vagina?

I think she reminds them each of their trophy 3rd wife.  The one which, despite being young and buxom, had strength, self confidence and kept their balls in her purse.  She wore the pants in their family, just like Kristi wears them in her family.  
The trophy 3rd wife took each of these guys to the cleaners from a financial standpoint after dissolution of their relationship, took custody of the children and works hard to minimize the influence any of these guys have on their children (read: often keeps them from seeing the result of their sperm donation).
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:47 pm

There was no enthusiasm for Kristi's candidacy in this thread:
https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t2112-gnome-for-gov

Only a single mention of 'rigid support' in this more recent thread:
https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t2424-kristy-noem-for-governor
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:49 pm

The misogynist trait in these guys would never allow them to be gleeful about a girl being the boss of them.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Do you really think any of these mouth breathers ever had themselves a trophy wife? What percent do you think are still married? You know... family values and all.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:10 am

Dr. Evil wrote:Do you really think any of these mouth breathers ever had themselves a trophy wife? What percent do you think are still married? You know... family values and all.

I have a trophy wife!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:06 am

If Confederate statues are really a part of Democrat's history, then why do Republicans fight so hard when Democrats want to get rid of them?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:43 pm

Why are the Democrats trying to rewrite history by removing the statues and monuments?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:57 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:If Confederate statues are really a part of Democrat's history, then why do Republicans fight so hard when Democrats want to get rid of them?

We would like to preserve historic fact about the democrats fighting to keep every racist policy. They would like to wish those unfortunate facts away.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14