Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His hatred for Romney is so evident

+7
Darth Cheney
nightlight88
RedWhiteBlue
Tynda
Gomezz Adddams
Skeptical
BladeRunner
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

His hatred for Romney is so evident - Page 2 Empty Re: His hatred for Romney is so evident

Post  Tynda Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:14 pm

Holy Shit ! Too bad you cannot read the words on the avitar. Now that I'd expected to really piss off someone, not the flag in the background.
Tynda
Tynda

Back to top Go down

His hatred for Romney is so evident - Page 2 Empty Re: His hatred for Romney is so evident

Post  Skeptical Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:04 pm

Tynda wrote:Holy Shit ! Too bad you cannot read the words on the avitar. Now that I'd expected to really piss off someone, not the flag in the background.

You must be referring to these words.

Now just why the
HELL do I have to press "1"
for English?

And I thoroughly agree with that ... WHY do we?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:26 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RWB, are you trying to snuff out a person's freedom of speech?

YES YOU ARE

You don't think I have a right to voice my opinion of that pic?
Somebody here is freaked out about an = sign. Give 'em hell.
I figure it's OK if somebody wants to use a hollywood actor, I just didn't like the combination with the flag, and said so. My right.

That is your right, nobody said different.

And yet you want someone else to give up their right to post a picture she likes.

Go pound sand, Saddam.

Never said she should give up her right to post anything. Never. Just said I don't like the combo. You're making a damn mountain out of one opinion on a pic. That's your right too. It's ok if you get on the guy who doesn't like the "=" sign, too. That's your right. But it's his right to say he doesn't like it. relax.

I am relaxed tootsie, you claim the pic insults veterans, Are you a veteran? If yes, did you poll all the other veterans to see if they were insulted?

If no, then you cant speak for them. Only yourself.

What the hell?
nightlight said back a few posts. "Those who knew him state that he worked hard to get reclassified and wrote many letters trying to get out of the draft. I don't know if that is factual, but a lot of website allude to those allegations." Then nightlight said, "He, right or wrong, is known as the epitome of the fighting spirit of the American GI."
Where the hell is he "known as" that?
How can you say that? epitome of fighting spirit? what the hell do draft dodgers fight? his mexican mistress? epitome of fake fighting? epitome of great lying about it? At least the Nam dodgers had some principles or conscientious, or religious objection or had to suffer some by going to Canada. Not Wayne.

Then he had the guts to be a public hypocrite about it. Were you in Nam when this took place, or did you hear about it?
"Early in the Vietnam War, when John Wayne visited the 9th Marine Regiment near Danang in Vietnam, a young Marine asked him how he thought it compared to World War II. Wayne scuffed the dirt and said, ‘It’s the same old s--t,’ which became a joke for everyone over there against fake soldiers."
Jim Harrison sees it this way: "I’ve always been repelled by those who pretended they served but didn’t."

I didn't poll anybody. I don't like the pic, you can worship it if you want, your business. WWII vets never heard of John Wayne when they went in. Korean vets knew of and about him. Wayne did get a lot of screen roles during WWII since most were off fighting and not making movies. Some in between were fooled. Like a buddy said, I like his acting and he made some great movies; but I ain't got any use for him as a man. Wayne, the actor, is just old history to Iraq/Afgh vets.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:25 pm

Tynda wrote:Holy Shit ! Too bad you cannot read the words on the avitar. Now that I'd expected to really piss off someone, not the flag in the background.

Yup. Funny. I couldn't read it before.
Sarcasm, parody, spoof, whatever, it is funny.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:10 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

What is written you say you cannot read is a valid question and quite true.

What is written is,

"Now why in the HELL do I need to press "1" for English?"

FYI I like this picture and I trust you do not prefer Jane Fonda's from her Hanoi trip.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:49 am

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

YES YOU ARE

I figure it's OK if somebody wants to use a hollywood actor, I just didn't like the combination with the flag, and said so. My right.

And yet you want someone else to give up their right to post a picture she likes.

Go pound sand, Saddam.

Never said she should give up her right to post anything. Never. Just said I don't like the combo. You're making a damn mountain out of one opinion on a pic. That's your right too. It's ok if you get on the guy who doesn't like the "=" sign, too. That's your right. But it's his right to say he doesn't like it. relax.

I am relaxed tootsie, you claim the pic insults veterans, Are you a veteran? If yes, did you poll all the other veterans to see if they were insulted?

What the hell?
nightlight said back a few posts. "Those who knew him state that he worked hard to get reclassified and wrote many letters trying to get out of the draft. I don't know if that is factual, but a lot of website allude to those allegations." Then nightlight said, "He, right or wrong, is known as the epitome of the fighting spirit of the American GI."
How can you say that? epitome of fighting spirit? what the hell do draft dodgers fight? his mexican mistress? epitome of fake fighting? epitome of great lying about it? At least the Nam dodgers had some principles or conscientious, or religious objection or had to suffer some by going to Canada. Not Wayne.

Then he had the guts to be a public hypocrite about it. Were you in Nam when this took place, or did you hear about it?
"Early in the Vietnam War, when John Wayne visited the 9th Marine Regiment near Danang in Vietnam, a young Marine asked him how he thought it compared to World War II. Wayne scuffed the dirt and said, ‘It’s the same old s--t,’ which became a joke for everyone over there against fake soldiers."
Jim Harrison sees it this way: "I’ve always been repelled by those who pretended they served but didn’t."

I didn't poll anybody. I don't like the pic, you can worship it if you want, your business. WWII vets never heard of John Wayne when they went in. Korean vets knew of and about him. Wayne did get a lot of screen roles during WWII since most were off fighting and not making movies. Some in between were fooled. Like a buddy said, I like his acting and he made some great movies; but I ain't got any use for him as a man. Wayne, the actor, is just old history to Iraq/Afgh vets.

You say you didn't take a poll but say that he is old history to some vets.

Your credibility sux.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Tynda Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:03 am

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Exactly. Now you know why I chose this avitar.
Tynda
Tynda

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:45 am

Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

What is written you say you cannot read is a valid question and quite true.

What is written is,

"Now why in the HELL do I need to press "1" for English?"

FYI I like this picture and I trust you do not prefer Jane Fonda's from her Hanoi trip.

Hey, I agree completely with the question. I hate that they have it and cringe every time I hear it. But, putting it next to John Wayne's pic is really knee-slapping funny.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:56 pm

Back to the topic of Thorntons hate for Romney. I really would not call it hate, JT was obsessed with Romney. He is also obsessed with his self rightous, sanctimonous,religion.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:08 pm

Alleycat wrote:Back to the topic of Thorntons hate for Romney. I really would not call it hate, JT was obsessed with Romney. He is also obsessed with his self rightous, sanctimonous,religion.

It baffles me, Romney was liberal, but JT yammered on and on and on how bad he was.

Being a Mormon was a part of it, but he supports Harry Reid, who is a Mormon.

Go figure.

The more I think about it I can guess JT doesn't like people who are wealthy (but Obama is), people who are successful.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:31 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

YES YOU ARE

Go pound sand, Saddam.

What the hell?

You say you didn't take a poll but say that he is old history to some vets.

Your credibility sux.

Young vets (Iraq/Af), and lots of people under 30 don't even know who John Wayne is. He died before they were born, 1979. His last movie was in 1976. "old history" to them. But you keep on worshiping the draft dodger, adulterer, faker.

Hey, to be fair You said, "He, right or wrong, is known as the epitome of the fighting spirit of the American GI."
I asked "Where the hell is he "known as" that?"
Now, tell us that or your credibility sux.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:39 pm

Tynda wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

You got us. Are you just visiting from down South or are you a citizen already, or just a sympathizer?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:13 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Tynda wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

You got us. Are you just visiting from down South or are you a citizen already, or just a sympathizer?

So you don't like John Wayne and just might prefer Jane Fonda sitting with the NVA, we get it.

Heck, you are probably too young to even remember the Vietnam fiasco (AKA Lyndon Johnson ego trip)
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:01 pm

Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Tynda wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

So you don't like John Wayne and just might prefer Jane Fonda sitting with the NVA, we get it.

Heck, you are probably too young to even remember the Vietnam fiasco (AKA Lyndon Johnson ego trip)

You really don't get it at all. Ya got spoofed by Tynda, and you're still trying to defend the draft dodger. Get over it.
Sounds like you have a hangup with JaneF. What's that about? Ya, she was a Nam war protester. There were lots of 'em then. She always said so straight out, even when she was there. Everybody knew that. No big secret.
Big Duke the Dodger was, well a horse of a different color, a ##@**## *#%## you figure it out, you know the story now.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:43 pm

You really don't get it at all. Ya got spoofed by Tynda, and you're still trying to defend the draft dodger. Get over it.
Sounds like you have a hangup with JaneF. What's that about? Ya, she was a Nam war protester. There were lots of 'em then. She always said so straight out, even when she was there. Everybody knew that. No big secret.
Big Duke the Dodger was, well a horse of a different color, a ##@**## *#%## you figure it out, you know the story now..

I get it that you have deep personal hatred for John Wayne. What else is new.

IMHO he was a mite in error when he responded to a young marine about the Vietnam fighting when he said, "It’s the same old s--t,". In WWII the Americans along with the other allies were fighting to win ... Vietnam was a political game for Johnson and McNamara and mainly Johnson calling all the shots from the WH.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:03 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Tynda wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Big Duke the Dodger was, well a horse of a different color, a ##@**## *#%## you figure it out, you know the story now.

I am just curious about something.

Do you watch any movies directed, produced, or starring actors or actresses you do not share ideologies with?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:16 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Tynda wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Do you watch any movies directed, produced, or starring actors or actresses you do not share ideologies with?

Sure. Lots. Most of them I don't even know their ideologies & I don't care one bit. I'd bet that you do that too. I'll repeat what I said before for you. I think Wayne was a good actor and he was in some great movies; I just don't have any use for him personally as a man.
It was the combination of him in front of that flag that bothered me & I said so. My right. You don't have to agree. Then, when I saw that Tynda was goofing on us, I got it. nightlight got all bent outa shape defending Wayne & I didn't like his "epitome of fighting spirit GI" crap & said so about that too. He's got a right to say that though. Open forum, isn't it.
The "press 1 for english" was also real funny printed next to John Wayne, of all people.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:31 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Tynda wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Sure. Lots. Most of them I don't even know their ideologies & I don't care one bit. I'd bet that you do that too. I'll repeat what I said before for you. I think Wayne was a good actor and he was in some great movies; I just don't have any use for him personally as a man.
It was the combination of him in front of that flag that bothered me & I said so. My right. You don't have to agree. Then, when I saw that Tynda was goofing on us, I got it. nightlight got all bent outa shape defending Wayne & I didn't like his "epitome of fighting spirit GI" crap & said so about that too. He's got a right to say that though. Open forum, isn't it.
The "press 1 for english" was also real funny printed next to John Wayne, of all people.

Over in the other place, you would soon earn the title troll and would incur the wrath of the barrybots along with JT who will give you forgiveness pelts.

Then after a while they will start accusing you of posting only to be a troll and start to get warnings.

Over here, doesn't happen, this is the real free speech forum.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:29 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Tynda wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Over in the other place, you would soon earn the title troll and would incur the wrath of the barrybots along with JT who will give you forgiveness pelts.

Then after a while they will start accusing you of posting only to be a troll and start to get warnings.

I think also

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:30 pm

Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Tynda wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

I think also

Plus John Wayne is hero

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:31 pm

Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Tynda wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

I think also

Plus John Wayne is hero

Why should anyone hate john wayne

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:31 pm

Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Tynda wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

I think also

I think therefore I am.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:33 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Tynda wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

I think also

I think therefore I am.

Me too

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Tynda wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

I think also

I think therefore I am.

Me too

No?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Tynda wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

I think also

I think therefore I am.

Me too

No?

Or yes?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next