Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His hatred for Romney is so evident

+7
Darth Cheney
nightlight88
RedWhiteBlue
Tynda
Gomezz Adddams
Skeptical
BladeRunner
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

His hatred for Romney is so evident - Page 3 Empty Re: His hatred for Romney is so evident

Post  Just Braying It Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:37 pm

Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Tynda wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Tynda wrote:Holy Shit ! Too bad you cannot read the words on the avitar. Now that I'd expected to really piss off someone, not the flag in the background.

Yup. Funny. I couldn't read it before.
Sarcasm, parody, spoof, whatever, it is funny.

Exactly. Now you know why I chose this avitar.

You got us. Are you just visiting from down South or are you a citizen already, or just a sympathizer?

So you don't like John Wayne and just might prefer Jane Fonda sitting with the NVA, we get it.

Heck, you are probably too young to even remember the Vietnam fiasco (AKA Lyndon Johnson ego trip)

You really don't get it at all. Ya got spoofed by Tynda, and you're still trying to defend the draft dodger. Get over it.
Sounds like you have a hangup with JaneF. What's that about? Ya, she was a Nam war protester. There were lots of 'em then. She always said so straight out, even when she was there. Everybody knew that. No big secret.
Big Duke the Dodger was, well a horse of a different color, a ##@**## *#%## you figure it out, you know the story now.

I am just curious about something.

Do you watch any movies directed, produced, or starring actors or actresses you do not share ideologies with?

Sure. Lots. Most of them I don't even know their ideologies & I don't care one bit. I'd bet that you do that too. I'll repeat what I said before for you. I think Wayne was a good actor and he was in some great movies; I just don't have any use for him personally as a man.
It was the combination of him in front of that flag that bothered me & I said so. My right. You don't have to agree. Then, when I saw that Tynda was goofing on us, I got it. nightlight got all bent outa shape defending Wayne & I didn't like his "epitome of fighting spirit GI" crap & said so about that too. He's got a right to say that though. Open forum, isn't it.
The "press 1 for english" was also real funny printed next to John Wayne, of all people.

Over in the other place, you would soon earn the title troll and would incur the wrath of the barrybots along with JT who will give you forgiveness pelts.

Then after a while they will start accusing you of posting only to be a troll and start to get warnings.

Over here, doesn't happen, this is the real free speech forum.

I think also

I think therefore I am.

Me too

No?

Or yes?

Maybe?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

His hatred for Romney is so evident - Page 3 Empty Re: His hatred for Romney is so evident

Post  Just Braying It Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:37 pm

Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Tynda wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Tynda wrote:Holy Shit ! Too bad you cannot read the words on the avitar. Now that I'd expected to really piss off someone, not the flag in the background.

You got us. Are you just visiting from down South or are you a citizen already, or just a sympathizer?

So you don't like John Wayne and just might prefer Jane Fonda sitting with the NVA, we get it.

Heck, you are probably too young to even remember the Vietnam fiasco (AKA Lyndon Johnson ego trip)

You really don't get it at all. Ya got spoofed by Tynda, and you're still trying to defend the draft dodger. Get over it.
Sounds like you have a hangup with JaneF. What's that about? Ya, she was a Nam war protester. There were lots of 'em then. She always said so straight out, even when she was there. Everybody knew that. No big secret.
Big Duke the Dodger was, well a horse of a different color, a ##@**## *#%## you figure it out, you know the story now.

Do you watch any movies directed, produced, or starring actors or actresses you do not share ideologies with?

Sure. Lots. Most of them I don't even know their ideologies & I don't care one bit. I'd bet that you do that too. I'll repeat what I said before for you. I think Wayne was a good actor and he was in some great movies; I just don't have any use for him personally as a man.
It was the combination of him in front of that flag that bothered me & I said so. My right. You don't have to agree. Then, when I saw that Tynda was goofing on us, I got it. nightlight got all bent outa shape defending Wayne & I didn't like his "epitome of fighting spirit GI" crap & said so about that too. He's got a right to say that though. Open forum, isn't it.
The "press 1 for english" was also real funny printed next to John Wayne, of all people.

Over in the other place, you would soon earn the title troll and would incur the wrath of the barrybots along with JT who will give you forgiveness pelts.

Then after a while they will start accusing you of posting only to be a troll and start to get warnings.

I think also

I think therefore I am.

Me too

No?

Or yes?

Maybe?

Probably. Or not?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Tynda wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

I think also

I think therefore I am.

Me too

No?

Or yes?

Maybe?

Probably. Or not?

Probably not. Or so?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:39 pm

Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Tynda wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

I think also

I think therefore I am.

Me too

No?

Or yes?

Maybe?

Probably. Or not?

Probably not. Or so?

Maybe?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:40 pm

Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Tynda wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

I think also

I think therefore I am.

Me too

No?

Or yes?

Maybe?

Probably. Or not?

Probably not. Or so?

Maybe?

Maybe not?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:41 pm

Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Tynda wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

I think also

I think therefore I am.

Me too

No?

Or yes?

Maybe?

Probably. Or not?

Probably not. Or so?

Maybe?

Maybe not?

Who hate Romney?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:42 pm

Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Tynda wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

I think also

I think therefore I am.

Me too

No?

Or yes?

Maybe?

Probably. Or not?

Probably not. Or so?

Maybe?

Maybe not?

Who hate Romney?

And why do he hate Romney?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:49 pm

Liberal, you should spend more time playing with holes in your socks .. it will be so much more productive.

BTW, admit it ... you couldn't possibly do what you did with this thread over at your other home now could you? (Unless you are one of the mods, that is)
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:33 am

Skeptical wrote:Liberal, you should spend more time playing with holes in your socks .. it will be so much more productive.

BTW, admit it ... you couldn't possibly do what you did with this thread over at your other home now could you? (Unless you are one of the mods, that is)

YUP, barf and company would get their panties in a wad and cry until the hammer of injustice comes down.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:43 am

Skeptical wrote:Liberal, you should spend more time playing with holes in your socks .. it will be so much more productive.

Do not, do not tell him about playing with the holes in his front pockets. Don't go there Skep. affraid
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:10 am

I find it hilarious when the GPLV libs come over here and try to bother us with such immature and petty tactics.

This site must really be getting to them. Wink

Last edited by BladeRunner on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:02 am

BladeRunner wrote:

I find it hilarious when the GPLV libs come over here and try to bother us with such immature and petty tactics.

This site must really be getting to them. Wink

They can't stand the thought they they can not control the discussion and opinions. Liberals are all about ideas unless your idea doesn't match theirs. It truly is a hideous mental disease.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:40 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Do not, do not tell him about playing with the holes in his front pockets. Don't go there Skep. affraid

Too late!

Twisted Evil
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:04 pm

BladeRunner wrote:I am just curious about something.

Yeah, sure. Why not ?

The Reagan westerns were awesome!
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:11 pm

nightlight88 wrote:Over in the other place, you would soon earn the title troll and would incur the wrath of the barrybots along with JT who will give you forgiveness pelts.

I found RWB's responses to be earnest.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:35 pm

Liberal, I think some of the boys might have had a hard time following you.

Allow me to summarize.
Liberal wrote:Me too
Liberal wrote:No?
Liberal wrote:Or yes?
Liberal wrote:Maybe?
Liberal wrote:Probably. Or not?
Liberal wrote:Probably not. Or so?
Liberal wrote:Maybe?
Liberal wrote:Maybe not?
Liberal wrote:Who hate Romney?
Liberal wrote:And why do he hate Romney?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:54 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:They can't stand the thought they they can not control the discussion and opinions. Liberals are all about ideas unless your idea doesn't match theirs. It truly is a hideous mental disease.

At least liberals don't use two pronouns back to back. They they know better than that.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:56 am

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:They can't stand the thought they they can not control the discussion and opinions. Liberals are all about ideas unless your idea doesn't match theirs. It truly is a hideous mental disease.

At least liberals don't use two pronouns back to back. They they know better than that.

Once someone corrects your /you're typo's,(grammar, spelling ect.) the debate is lost. All is lost Darth. All is lost.
His hatred for Romney is so evident - Page 3 405190173
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3