Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another personal attack by a liberal

+8
Gomezz Adddams
Darth Cheney
Shortie's Ex
nightlight88
pse1124
Freedom Forever
sodaknomad
BladeRunner
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Another personal attack by a liberal Empty Another personal attack by a liberal

Post  BladeRunner Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:47 pm

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9420.msg230936#msg230936

Like I said in another thread, you don't like it here, if this is such a
'horrible' nation because we have a black president, then Leave! Pry
your inbred, cross-burning, wife-beating, drunken, morbidly obese ass
out of the recliner and leave. Otherwise, quit'cher bitchin.

Yep. Bet this personal attack goes unpunished.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Another personal attack by a liberal Empty Re: Another personal attack by a liberal

Post  sodaknomad Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:39 pm

I'm still debating whether I should answer that bullshit.

Maybe Cupcake can read this car...

Another personal attack by a liberal 320046_285908181542367_1779029799_n
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Another personal attack by a liberal Empty Re: Another personal attack by a liberal

Post  Freedom Forever Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:00 am

If attacking the pres = hating this nation. Then the Bush haters should be the first ones on the boat. HACKS!

"Oh nooooos they're over here reading our B.S. post and then talking about it over there. How can we report them." /GPLVer
You can't, but you can sure as heck cry about for awhile. Here's some baby powder for your chapped ass.

Another personal attack by a liberal 1106906410

Last edited by Freedom Forever on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:21 pm

Whinnar gave Cupcake a yellow card.

Administrator Comment Let's remember to attack the post, not the poster. -Winnar

Now if one of us would have gotten a red card. Mad
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:47 pm

sodaknomad wrote:Whinnar gave Cupcake a yellow card.

Administrator Comment Let's remember to attack the post, not the poster. -Winnar

LOL.....guess my bringing it up here got results over there.

Well.....the post was moderated, but BabyBubbs had no change in posting ability....
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:16 am

BladeRunner wrote:

Well.....the post was moderated, but BabyBubbs had no change in posting ability....

LOL!

Guess my bringing up that his posting ability wasn't effected did have an effect there. BabyBubbs is now being "watched".

And BabyBubbs tries to use this one little example of him being watched as proof that there is no selective enforcing of the rules. The funny thing is.......his being moderated then being put on watch did not occur until it was mentioned on another website (here). Another personal attack by a liberal 1106906410

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9424.msg231060#msg231060

If he's selectively enforcing the rules... then why am I on watch right now for telling off Nomad?

Of course, this isn't the first time BabyBubbs PERSONALLY attacked someone and got away with it......

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9424.msg230775#msg230775
Now go run and cry to mommy you insufferable little puke.

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9420.msg230869#msg230869
Yeah... your clearly not a racist F***tard

Last edited by BladeRunner on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:15 am

I reported this post
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:53 am

pse1124 wrote:

I reported this post

What does "reporting" a post mean?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:15 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
pse1124 wrote:

I reported this post

I am guessing he meant he clicked on the "report to moderator" button at the bottom. Which seems to be a dead button for righties.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:24 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
pse1124 wrote:

I reported this post

I am guessing he meant he clicked on the "report to moderator" button at the bottom. Which seems to be a dead button for righties.

Interesting. I haven't seen that button in quite a while over at GPLV. I didn't realize it still existed.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:26 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
pse1124 wrote:

I reported this post

Interesting. I haven't seen that button in quite a while over at GPLV. I didn't realize it still existed.

Using it is like spitting into the wind.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:29 pm

[quote="BladeRunner"][quote="nightlight88"][quote="BladeRunner"]
pse1124 wrote:

It's probably broken from over use.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:12 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
pse1124 wrote:

I reported this post

Yeah, I used the report to moderator button...I have renamed it to the "damnit" button, cause that's whay I say when I click on it and nothing ever happens.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:42 pm

so, mods from another forum come to this site to receive indication on mod action that they need to take on the other site ?

Holy schnikey, you guys prolly have the power/infuence to get a bunch of folks on that other forum moderated.

Given all the bitching and beefing, gotta believe that barf (?) shurif (?) or whatever will be one of your next targets.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:00 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:so, mods from another forum come to this site to receive indication on mod action that they need to take on the other site ?

Holy schnikey, you guys prolly have the power/infuence to get a bunch of folks on that other forum moderated.

Given all the bitching and beefing, gotta believe that barf (?) shurif (?) or whatever will be one of your next targets.

Hang around...we will soon be turning water into wine and making gays straight.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:54 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

One of those is a miracle. The other is not. It just requires a person to make a natural choice.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:18 am

BladeRunner wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

LOL!

Guess my bringing up that his posting ability wasn't effected did have an effect there. BabyBubbs is now being "watched".

And BabyBubbs tries to use this one little example of him being watched as proof that there is no selective enforcing of the rules. The funny thing is.......his being moderated then being put on watch did not occur until it was mentioned on another website (here). Another personal attack by a liberal 1106906410

If he's selectively enforcing the rules... then why am I on watch right now for telling off Nomad?

Of course, this isn't the first time BabyBubbs PERSONALLY attacked someone and got away with it......

LOL....well looky what happened to BabyBubbs on GPLV. One of his posts (above) has been moderated and he's been muted.

It's almost as if my posts here are being monitored or something......... Another personal attack by a liberal 1106906410
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:28 am

BladeRunner wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

LOL!

LOL....well looky what happened to BabyBubbs on GPLV. One of his posts (above) has been moderated and he's been muted.

It's almost as if my posts here are being monitored or something......... Another personal attack by a liberal 1106906410

Well, hell, they don't have us to kick around annymore, so the mods needed a "mute" fix and bubblybutt happened to tbe in the line of fire.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:45 am

That's the thing about Statists...once they run out of people to control they turn on themselves.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:23 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
One of those is a miracle. The other is not. It just requires a person to make a natural choice.
Yeah, I prefer to choose a nice chablis, over water. Seems a natural choice to me.

That gay thing would really be a miracle !
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:46 pm

BladeRunner wrote:LOL.....guess my bringing it up here got results over there.

BladeRunner wrote:LOL!

And BabyBubbs tries to use this one little example of him being watched as proof that there is no selective enforcing of the rules. The funny thing is.......his being moderated then being put on watch did not occur until it was mentioned on another website (here).

BladeRunner wrote:LOL....well looky what happened to BabyBubbs on GPLV. One of his posts (above) has been moderated and he's been muted.
I bow to your awesomeness and influence. Another personal attack by a liberal 405190173 It is one hell of a man who can influence the mods of another forum with posts in JSI ! woot ! woot !

This is really a forum of influencers.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:09 am

Any new rebukes made by mods on other forums to report, fella's ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:14 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:Any new rebukes made by mods on other forums to report, fella's ?

Too busy dodging falling branches and getting my street cleared.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:24 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:Any new rebukes made by mods on other forums to report, fella's ?

Too busy dodging falling branches and getting my street cleared.

I am proud of you my friend. You are out taking care of yourself and others.

The liberal species would be using their smart phones to bitch that nobody is coming to help them.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:33 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Too busy dodging falling branches and getting my street cleared.
Oh Gomezz, that pioneer spirit!

I imagine you with broad shoulders, buckskin fringes and a coon skin cap boldly slashing away the wilderness.

I'm getting a little verklempt ... that doesn't happen often with men.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next