Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another personal attack by a liberal

+8
Gomezz Adddams
Darth Cheney
Shortie's Ex
nightlight88
pse1124
Freedom Forever
sodaknomad
BladeRunner
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another personal attack by a liberal - Page 2 Empty Re: Another personal attack by a liberal

Post  Twinkies Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:36 am

BladeRunner wrote:http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9420.msg230936#msg230936

Like I said in another thread, you don't like it here, if this is such a
'horrible' nation because we have a black president, then Leave! Pry
your inbred, cross-burning, wife-beating, drunken, morbidly obese ass
out of the recliner and leave. Otherwise, quit'cher bitchin.

Yep. Bet this personal attack goes unpunished.

Ohhh you poor thing. Crying or Very sad
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Another personal attack by a liberal - Page 2 Empty Re: Another personal attack by a liberal

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:07 am

Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9420.msg230936#msg230936

Like I said in another thread, you don't like it here, if this is such a
'horrible' nation because we have a black president, then Leave! Pry
your inbred, cross-burning, wife-beating, drunken, morbidly obese ass
out of the recliner and leave. Otherwise, quit'cher bitchin.

Yep. Bet this personal attack goes unpunished.

Ohhh you poor thing. Crying or Very sad

I hope the same will not be said of you in eternity.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:57 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:Any new rebukes made by mods on other forums to report, fella's ?
I haven't heard any news recently of warnings, mutings or bannings.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:56 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:Any new rebukes made by mods on other forums to report, fella's ?

Well no shitte sherlock,

The repeat offenders are already banned or muted and nobody is over there to give the mods their 'petty tyrant' fix.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:13 pm

You guys are such wusses.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Twinkies wrote:You guys are such wusses.

Says the gay wearing depends undergarments...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:21 pm

Says the guy who controls GLPV's words he disagrees with in the name of "moderation".
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:23 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

haha you know you cant win an argument so you have to resort to made up personal attacks. Repubs... Rolling Eyes
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:21 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

haha you know you cant win an argument so you have to resort to made up personal attacks. Repubs... Rolling Eyes

As compared to what?

I'd rather take his comment than a moderator on another site we know who moderates/mutes/bans someone he can't win an argument with.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

That was an argument?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:03 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

As compared to what?

I'd rather take his comment than a moderator on another site we know who moderates/mutes/bans someone he can't win an argument with.

.... and he nails it! Another personal attack by a liberal - Page 2 1250919165 Tweeks you are truly Another personal attack by a liberal - Page 2 2177933211 Go and tell others what you have seen here, then have a good cry. Another personal attack by a liberal - Page 2 1106906410
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:29 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

As compared to what?

.... and he nails it! Another personal attack by a liberal - Page 2 1250919165 Tweeks you are truly Another personal attack by a liberal - Page 2 2177933211 Go and tell others what you have seen here, then have a good cry. Another personal attack by a liberal - Page 2 1106906410

I grabbed some Desitin for his diaper rash, and brough some baby powder for his little butthurt tushie.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:35 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

As compared to what?

Another personal attack by a liberal - Page 2 650224726
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:27 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

As compared to what?

I grabbed some Desitin for his diaper rash, and brough some baby powder for his little butthurt tushie.

You "brough" some baby powder? What does that even mean?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:58 pm

Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

As compared to what?

oooooooooooooo ya really got me there. Here I thought libbies were able to read typo. But here ya are still dumb as a rock. Hmmm, come to think of it, a normal state for lefties.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:45 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

As compared to what?

oooooooooooooo ya really got me there. Here I thought libbies were able to read typo. But here ya are still dumb as a rock. Hmmm, come to think of it, a normal state for lefties.
Another personal attack by a liberal - Page 2 1298314358

That's all raider fart has. If he really wanted to correct typo's, he could stay over at GPV. On 2nd thought stay here. It's hilarious.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:07 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

That was an argument?
Stay classy my friend.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:40 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
Well no shitte sherlock,

The repeat offenders are already banned or muted and nobody is over there to give the mods their 'petty tyrant' fix.
OK. But, isn't it was a well-established observation that mods from other forums lurk onto JSI for signals about the mod actons they should be taking ?

You guys don't know the power which you hold.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:42 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:OK. But, isn't it was a well-established observation that mods from other forums lurk onto JSI for signals about the mod actons they should be taking ?

Oh, Liberal. I hope I didn't dangle a participle on this post ! Shocked
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:50 am

The power is known. It just appears to be unknown because it is not visibly and constantly used to silence dissenting opinion as it is in another place so well known to many here.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:00 am

Skeptical wrote:The power is known. It just appears to be unknown because it is not visibly and constantly used to silence dissenting opinion as it is in another place so well known to many here.

I believe the "power" shortie'sLover is referring to is the power we have over GPLV moderators. It has been evidenced lately that our comments over here about goings on at GPLV have had profound effects on moderation there.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:23 am

Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

That was an argument?
Stay classy my friend.

Since when do petty tyrants know anything about class?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:40 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:OK. But, isn't it was a well-established observation that mods from other forums lurk onto JSI for signals about the mod actons they should be taking ?

Oh, Liberal. I hope I didn't dangle a participle on this post ! Shocked

You wish it would dangle. Another personal attack by a liberal - Page 2 219156872
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:52 pm

And BabyBubbs continues with the name calling.....

Another personal attack by a liberal - Page 2 2875671632
http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9424.msg232265#msg232265
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2