Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Election Day

+4
Shortie's Ex
Jammer
nightlight88
Dr. Evil
8 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Election Day  - Page 5 Empty Re: Election Day

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:00 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I don't see anything anywhere that remotely proves there were chartered busses, high dollar signs,  outside organizers, or that Soros gave any money.

Election Day  - Page 5 Blind_10

I haven't seen a monkey that blind since Dr. Pangloss in the GPV days.  affraid

http://www.kvue.com/mb/news/local/verify/verify-questions-of-anti-trump-protesters/351156363

You go ahead and post monkeys,  I'll post facts.

Dr Pangloss wasn't blind. A tad far-sighted maybe and smoked like a chimney, but certainly not blind.

Election Day  - Page 5 Chimps11

Judging by your debunked comments on the chartered busses he was.

So? I linked to charter buses parked on Canal St in Chicago. And while it's not unusual to see buses parked there because of the free parking, there is nothing to indicate that these weren't protestor buses. Just a short walk to Millennium Park where most of the demonstrations have been starting. How convenient. Dayum your reading comprehension skills suck.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:07 pm

Could this be the part of the SOROS organization that pays Jackoff Jones for his idiotic posts on the internet?  It looks pretty likely to me.

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/grants/supporting-independent-journalism-and-innovation-20160212
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:14 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I don't see anything anywhere that remotely proves there were chartered busses, high dollar signs,  outside organizers, or that Soros gave any money.

http://www.kvue.com/mb/news/local/verify/verify-questions-of-anti-trump-protesters/351156363

Dr Pangloss wasn't blind. A tad far-sighted maybe and smoked like a chimney, but certainly not blind.

Election Day  - Page 5 Chimps11

Judging by your debunked comments on the chartered busses he was.

So? I linked to charter buses parked on Canal St in Chicago. And while it's not unusual to see buses parked there because of the free parking, there is nothing to indicate that these weren't protestor buses. Just a short walk to Millennium Park where most of the demonstrations have been starting. How convenient. Dayum your reading comprehension skills suck.

SSDC. The Austin example merely establishes a history of the pruported lie.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:13 am

Apparently Pence also believes in the "Do as I say, not as I do" theory.

Pence in email battle of his own
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/14/politics/mike-pence-email-lawsuit/index.html

Election Day  - Page 5 2177933211

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:12 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, your new President*.....

Megyn Kelly claims Trump 'threatened me' before debate
http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/15/media/megyn-kelly-trump-good-morning-america/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:52 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Man those campaign promises are dropping like flies...

Ryan: 'We are not planning on erecting a deportation force'
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/13/politics/paul-ryan-donald-trump-obamacare-deportation-force/index.html

Crikers, no wonder you guys hate Ryan so much.   About all that's left is Trump's promise to be a racist,  misogynist, bigot.  The KKK better move up their parade before Trump renigs on that promise.  Just kidding,  all know he won't do that.

Oh Dr please be careful about the words that you use. To the racists bigots who have invaded JSI this was something that happened in 2012.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:57 pm

Jammer wrote:The only one stupid enough to believe a SOROS STOOGE is ANOTHER SOROS STOOGE.  You assholes are complete morons.

Now go and submit your time card on your SOROS website and get your untraceable gift card.  I can't wait until Trump comes down on you assholes.  You are a tax avoiding enemy of the state

How did you know that this is how it works ? Next you are going to demand that gift cards be declared as taxable income.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:00 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

SOROS STOOGE

Don't you have a monkey?  Everybody likes monkeys.

Darth definitely likes monkeys. He has a entire video library of monkeys.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:10 am

More of the same. Unrealistic, raises the low end tax bracket, helps the top .2%. Blue collar America, you've been duped.

Those tax cuts may be too expensive
http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/15/pf/taxes/trump-tax-plan/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:28 am

Dr. Evil wrote:More of the same.  Unrealistic, raises the low end tax bracket, helps the top .2%.  Blue collar America, you've been duped.

"The estate tax is history," said Len Burman, director of the Tax Policy Center.

Woot! I can already hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth in Omaha.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:33 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:More of the same.  Unrealistic, raises the low end tax bracket, helps the top .2%.  Blue collar America, you've been duped.

"The estate tax is history," said Len Burman, director of the Tax Policy Center.

I wonder what they are planning on cutting to pay for that?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:03 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

The estate tax only raised $19.4B in 2014 or about .6% of total Federal revenues. Eliminating the $20B in crop subsidies would easily offset that amount. affraid
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:24 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

The estate tax only raised $19.4B in 2014 or about .6% of total Federal revenues. Eliminating the $20B in crop subsidies would easily offset that amount. affraid

I think that given our governments cheap food policies along with comparatively low commodity prices, many producers would agree with you. affraid affraid

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:11 am

This poor woman.  Our poor county.  I wonder if she's starting to realize the damage she's done to this great country?  Hopefully this is a turning point in her life.  It'd be interesting to see her switch to CNN.

Megyn Kelly talks death threats
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/16/megyn-kelly-fox-executive-called-trump-camp-intv-ac.cnn

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:54 am

"hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:32 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I think that given our governments cheap food policies along with comparatively low commodity prices, many producers would agree with you. affraid affraid

The justification of farm subsidies as a lynchpin of "cheap food policies" in the US is a myth. Economist Bruce Babcock at Iowa State University explains:

A reasonable formula for approximating how the price of a food item would change because of a change in the price of a raw ingredient is to multiply the percent change in the price of the raw ingredient by the share of the price of the food item that is represented by the cost of the raw ingredient. For example, corn represents perhaps 38 percent of the cost of producing a market-ready hog. The cost of a market-ready hog represents 28 percent of the final retail price of pork. This means that corn represents approximately 10.64 percent of the retail price of pork.

Suppose that the removal of farm programs caused the price of corn to increase by 5 percent. The price of pork would then increase by about 0.53 percent. That is, pork chops that cost $3.00 per pound with farm subsidies would increase in price by less than two cents per pound. If corn prices were to rise by 10 percent with the removal of subsidies, then pork chops would cost only three cents per pound more than they currently do. Because corn represents a smaller share of the final value of beef and dairy products, retail prices for these products would go up by a smaller amount (in percentage terms) than the price of pork.

It is difficult to come up with examples in which subsidized U.S. commodities have a greater than 10 percent share of final retail value. And at this maximum share, it would take a doubling of commodity prices to increase consumer prices by 10 percent. But no credible analyst has ever estimated that farm payments result in such a large supply expansion that their withdrawal would cause commodity prices to double. The idea that U.S. commodity policy is really a cheap food policy is a myth.

http://www.card.iastate.edu/iowa_ag_review/spring_06/article1.aspx

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:11 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

The justification of farm subsidies as a lynchpin of  "cheap food policies" in the US is a myth. Economist Bruce Babcock at Iowa State University explains:

A reasonable formula for approximating how the price of a food item would change because of a change in the price of a raw ingredient is to multiply the percent change in the price of the raw ingredient by the share of the price of the food item that is represented by the cost of the raw ingredient. For example, corn represents perhaps 38 percent of the cost of producing a market-ready hog. The cost of a market-ready hog represents 28 percent of the final retail price of pork. This means that corn represents approximately 10.64 percent of the retail price of pork.

Suppose that the removal of farm programs caused the price of corn to increase by 5 percent. The price of pork would then increase by about 0.53 percent. That is, pork chops that cost $3.00 per pound with farm subsidies would increase in price by less than two cents per pound. If corn prices were to rise by 10 percent with the removal of subsidies, then pork chops would cost only three cents per pound more than they currently do. Because corn represents a smaller share of the final value of beef and dairy products, retail prices for these products would go up by a smaller amount (in percentage terms) than the price of pork.

It is difficult to come up with examples in which subsidized U.S. commodities have a greater than 10 percent share of final retail value. And at this maximum share, it would take a doubling of commodity prices to increase consumer prices by 10 percent. But no credible analyst has ever estimated that farm payments result in such a large supply expansion that their withdrawal would cause commodity prices to double. The idea that U.S. commodity policy is really a cheap food policy is a myth.

http://www.card.iastate.edu/iowa_ag_review/spring_06/article1.aspx

As I said, most farmers would agree with you. Go ahead and get rid of them, right along with all the regulations tied to those guarantees. I agree with the author in your article that commodity prices have astonishingly little to do with what you pay at the store. In that regard subsidies do nothing. I absolutely disagree with him on the protein thoughcomplex though. There is a much closer correlation there. I also disagree with him on his notion that commodity prices likely couldn't double due to ending farm subsidies, as I've seen the markets increase 4x on relatively minor supply fluctuations(5-10%). Nothing compared to the tens of millions of acres that would come out of production because the risk wasn't worth it or the grain supply was too large, keeping the prices down. Think I'm kidding? Look up set-aside. Or the on farm storage that would be built overnight to keep grain under lock and key until prices came to them. Nice article, but obviously pretty slanted. No surprise there.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:06 pm

Wow! $500B in additional defense spending. I hope he has a plan put together on what he's planning on cutting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/09/06/politics/donald-trump-defense-spending-sequester/index.html?client=ms-android-verizon

I have a question. If you had a neighbor who had an over the top security system, and attack dogs, and guns on turrets poking out of every window, while his his kids wore rags and holy shoes, and were starving, would you consider him to be strong or powerful?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:53 am

Dr. Evil wrote:Wow! $500B in additional defense spending.  I hope he has a plan put together on what he's planning on cutting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/09/06/politics/donald-trump-defense-spending-sequester/index.html?client=ms-android-verizon

I have a question.  If you had a neighbor who had an over the top security system,  and attack dogs,  and guns on turrets poking out of every window, while his his kids wore rags and holy shoes, and were starving, would you consider him to be strong or powerful?

Zero Sum and hypotheticals? Really? Please stick to reality or give us examples of your "question".
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:44 am

Small business owners need Obamacare. I remember when Obamacare first started, my insurance agent was excited because he would finally be able to offer his employees insurance. I'm in the same boat. I have 5 employees that I want to make full time when I land a couple more key contracts. I want to offer full benefits at that point, but if Trump kills Obamacare I won't be able to do that, and that will leave me vulnerabil to large businesses that do. Ohhh the uncertainty.....

Entrepreneurs to Trump: Don't take away our Obamacare
http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/18/news/economy/obamacare-entrepreneurs-trump/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:10 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Small business owners need Obamacare.  I remember when Obamacare first started, my insurance agent was excited because he would finally be able to offer his employees insurance.  I'm in the same boat.  I have 5 employees that I want to make full time when I land a couple more key contracts.  I want to offer full benefits at that point,  but if Trump kills Obamacare I won't be able to do that,  and that will leave me vulnerabil to large businesses that do.  Ohhh the uncertainty.....

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/18/news/economy/obamacare-entrepreneurs-trump/index.html

Does anyone consider that they'll like what it is replaced with better? The fear of the unknown is powerful but too many times overblown. Obama kept throwing curve balls at us constantly with his "You can keep your Dr." style lines of BS so I guess everyone is now a bit skittish.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:14 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Small business owners need Obamacare.  I remember when Obamacare first started, my insurance agent was excited because he would finally be able to offer his employees insurance.  I'm in the same boat.  I have 5 employees that I want to make full time when I land a couple more key contracts.  I want to offer full benefits at that point,  but if Trump kills Obamacare I won't be able to do that,  and that will leave me vulnerabil to large businesses that do.  Ohhh the uncertainty.....

Does anyone consider that they'll like what it is replaced with better?  
The fear of the unknown is powerful but too many times overblown.  Obama kept throwing curve balls at us constantly with his "You can keep your Dr." style lines of BS so I guess everyone is now a bit skittish.

Republicans have had 6 years....

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:41 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:

Yes, 6 yrs of veto threats. That's gone, lets see how obstructionist the Liberal minority can be..........
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:14 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

Yes, 6 yrs of veto threats.  That's gone, lets see how obstructionist the Liberal minority can be..........

Finally got that on the record. Sooo, as I said, Republicans were hiding behind Obama's veto pen.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:18 pm

Trump finally admits to being a fraud.  It's nice to see him tie up these lose ends before he takes office. Speaking of toxic...  I'm sure the American people won't notice.  No seriously...  No  

Donald Trump settles Trump University lawsuits
http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/18/news/trump-university-settlement/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next