Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Election Day

+4
Shortie's Ex
Jammer
nightlight88
Dr. Evil
8 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Election Day  - Page 7 Empty Re: Election Day

Post  Clicker Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:17 am

Dr. Evil wrote:Cheesy, but spot on.

SNL is cheesy by design. It wouldn't be funny any other way. Even with max cheesy in play their skits aren't very funny at all any more. Not just the political ones either. The show has gone so flat in the last 10 years that I stopped watching it altogether. Even the musical groups are now beyond comprehension, the "music" is better suited for keeping small rodents and insect pests from invading your place. But then with the rat and cockroach population in NYC in the trillions that may be a good thing.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:27 pm

Your chosen leader admits to doing what you wanted to lock Hillary up for. Should we lock him up???

Trump Foundation admits violations
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/23/trump-foundation-violations-washington-post-newday-sot.cnn

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:30 pm

Not real big on waterboarding anymore either.

Trump 'surprised' by Mattis waterboarding comments
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/23/politics/waterboarding-trump-mattis/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:52 pm

Your complete and total mental meltdown is entertaining...keep it up!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:11 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Your complete and total mental meltdown is entertaining...keep it up!

It would appear that he is talking to himself, that is never a good sign in regards to mental health.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:18 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Your complete and total mental meltdown is entertaining...keep it up!

Oooohhh there's a meltdown going on here, but it's not me. I'm actually kind of having fun. It's different being on offense.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:46 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:

Oooohhh there's a meltdown going on here,  but it's not me.  I'm actually kind of having fun.  It's different being on offense.

The ONLY thing about you that gives any indication that you are playing offense is your offensive body odor.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:25 pm

Election Day  - Page 7 1image001
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:05 am

It seems to me that Dr Mengele is really, really turned on by a photoshopped picture of two men semi-naked on a horse.

Plus the fact he claims to be a proud sodomizer.

I wonder if he has come out of the closet yet.

Hell, maybe that shorty bitch is really his pretend wife and both swing the other direction.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:21 pm

nightlight88 wrote:It seems to me that Dr Mengele is really, really turned on by a photoshopped picture of two men semi-naked on a horse.

Hell, maybe that shorty bitch is really his pretend wife and both swing the other direction.

He has admitted that he has sex with his farm animals.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:10 pm

Jammer wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:It seems to me that Dr Mengele is really, really turned on by a photoshopped picture of two men semi-naked on a horse.

Is that why his friends call him porky? Because he screws pigs?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:49 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Is that why his friends call him porky?  Because he screws pigs?

YEP, supposedly his favorite is a 500 pound porker.  Although I have heard he does occasionally stray over to the sheep pen.  I guess it is hard for him to ignore those young ewes.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:32 pm

Good to know that Trump will be sticking with his Reality TV roots:

Trump will remain EP on 'Celebrity Apprentice'
http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/08/media/trump-apprentice-ep/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:17 am

Dr. Evil wrote:Good to know that Trump will be sticking with his Reality TV roots:

More fake news posted by the liberals...I thought Killary told you to stop?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:23 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Good to know that Trump will be sticking with his Reality TV roots:

More fake news posted by the liberals...I thought Killary told you to stop?

We need to get prepared for all of these FAKE NEWS claims by the repressive liberals.  It is the way they attempt to control the narrative and redirect the attention away from their crimes and sins.  We should start a list of all of these shams they have come up with to distort reality in the hopes of selling EVIL to the American voters.

Some of these that I can think of are "disenfranchisement", xenophobe, the 1%, Islamophobe,  and dozens of others.  Well now I think we need to brace ourselves for the FAKE NWS onslaught.  Every time the repressive liberals are caught in a criminal or unethical activity, they are going to be screaming FAKE news.  As usual, these FAKE NEWS claims are so hypocritical of the repressive liberals as most of their attacks against conservatives use FAKE NEWS as their sole basis for the attack.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:48 pm

Just came across this after posting the comment above.  INTERESTING

Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:00 am

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:15 am

I am absolutely amazed by this guy, your leader...

Trump says supporters were violent
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/16/politics/donald-trump-supporters-vicious-violent/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:24 pm

After the dust has settled, here is the landscape at the STATE level.  We are winning the battle with the communists for control of our country.  However, the WAR is far from over.  Drive these EVIL CRETINS from our government.

Election Day  - Page 7 1*yOdNwYHZOw-A-9tAV-qxnw
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:40 pm

[quote="Jammer"]After the dust has settled, here is the landscape at the STATE level.  We are winning the battle with the communists for control of our country.  However, the WAR is far from over.  Drive these EVIL CRETINS from our government.

Obummer is our best friend in this. All he needed to do was ignore half the country and they have paid him and his cretin Democrats for it. Thanks to his my way or the hiway attitude toward the Republicans he's poisoned the well for decades to come.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:45 pm

LOL. Mr Jammer not too proud to use material from The Daily Kos.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:16 pm

Clicker wrote:
Jammer wrote:After the dust has settled, here is the landscape at the STATE level.  We are winning the battle with the communists for control of our country.  However, the WAR is far from over.  Drive these EVIL CRETINS from our government.

Obummer is our best friend in this.  All he needed to do was ignore half the country and they have paid him and his cretin Democrats for it.  Thanks to his my way or the hiway attitude toward the Republicans he's poisoned the well for decades to come.

I believe Obama has done such a poor job, that there will not be another black president for at least the next 40 years and perhaps ever. I think it will be a matter of just a few years before history will show the evil that was in Obama's agenda and voters will find it very difficult to trust a black person with the Presidency.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:21 am

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:59 am

Dr. Evil wrote:Conservatives have tried to hide their message of hate for centuries...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/12/28/us/lost-cause-trump/index.html?client=ms-android-verizon

Centuries? The "Lost Cause" movement (such as it was) occurred during the late 1800s and early 1900s. Hardly "centuries". Dumb fcuk.

FYI, the CNN article is wrong in stating that the Civil War was fought of slavery. Even Lincoln didn't believe so. Hell, he was ok with slavery in remaining in the South and even favored shipping Blacks to colonies in the Caribbean.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:38 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Conservatives have tried to hide their message of hate for centuries...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/12/28/us/lost-cause-trump/index.html?client=ms-android-verizon

Centuries? The "Lost Cause" movement (such as it was) occurred during the late 1800s and early 1900s. Hardly "centuries". Dumb fcuk.

FYI, the CNN article is wrong in stating that the Civil War was fought of slavery. Even Lincoln didn't believe so. Hell, he was ok with slavery in remaining in the South and even favored shipping Blacks to colonies in the Caribbean.

1) 1800's, 1900's, 2000's. The Conservative hate cover up has spanned three centuries.

2) You'll notice that CNN offered both opposing views. As expected.

3) If it weren't for the severe mistreatment of Blacks, the state's rights wouldn't have become an issue. Hats off to Lincoln for maintaining a basic matter-of-fact position in a very rough time in our country's history. Having a president pick sides in a very public way would have been a real detriment.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next