Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Election Day

+4
Shortie's Ex
Jammer
nightlight88
Dr. Evil
8 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Election Day  - Page 3 Empty Re: Election Day

Post  Jammer Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:15 am

Today is truly a
GREAT DAY IN AMERICA
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:56 am

Fcukstik take solace, you are winning the popular vote. cheers With 98% counted:

The Donald - 59,131,130

Broomrider - 59,293,071

"Doofus" Johnson - 4,018,292
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:06 am

"Hopefully this marks the end of the endless Benghazi/email/whatever witch hunts."

You wish. Hopefully Attorney General Rudy Giuliani's investigation of the Clinton Foundation will close down that sham and the Broomrider and Slick Willy will get to try on their new orange jumpsuits.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:25 am

Waiting for the broomrider to make an appearance. They're probably trying to make it so you can't see the IV lines and all the wounds on her head from ramming it into a wall. Making a concession from a hospital bed would be appropo but they'd have to hide the straightjacket somehow.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:07 am

WTF? Dow up 160 points. What happened to that huge crash in off hours futures trading? Dayam.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:25 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:You've finally done it.  Hillary Clinton will never show her face in politics again.  Congratulations.  Hopefully this marks the end of the endless Benghazi/email/whatever witch hunts.  Hopefully you will now find it in your hearts to allow our government agencies to get back to actual productive work.  And to Hillary, thank you for your years of service.  This country owes you a debt of gratitude.  The Clintons are officially in a box, I hope that some of the dysfunction in Washington can go in along with it.

On to Trump.  Someone on CNN said exactly what I was thinking.   What do we tell our kids?  They're not stupid.  We try to raise them to be decent and respectful toward others,  and then this.  We reward all of the terrible things he'said done and said by handing him the keys to the White House.  This will leave a scar on the integrity of the presidential office that will not fade in my lifetime.  Even worse, what do we tell our kids about those who put him there?  It's one thing to elect an outsider, but someone who tweets in the middle of the night about flippin sex tapes???  Are you kidding me?  All his hateful rhetoric, all his misogynistic rhetoric, all his fraudulent business practices, all validated today.  We have some soul searching to do in this country.  This is unacceptable.  This is a very,  very dark day and time in our country's history.  Our forefathers would bitch slap every last one of you if they were here right now.

Buckle up, we're in for a bumpy ride.

Dr.  Evil, signing off for now.  Peace...

Well sports fans, it appears that Jackoff Jones is suffering from a bout of depression and will be in the fetal position for some period of time before we hear from him again.   So just how long do you think it will be.  I have been advised by Las Vegas that the OVER/UNDER on this bet is 2 weeks.  So which are you taking -- the OVER or the UNDER?

I for one am going  to take the UNDER.  Since I wish I would never hear from this evil piece of dogshit again, I am hoping that I lose this bet and it is actually decades beyond 2 weeks before this asshole resurfaces.

TODAY IS A GREAT DAY IN AMERICA  
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:55 pm

It looks like Trump is beginning to distance himself from Christie, which is SMART.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/behind-smiles-tough-reality-trump-080607274.html?ref=gs
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:00 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:You've finally done it.  Hillary Clinton will never show her face in politics again.  Congratulations.  Hopefully this marks the end of the endless Benghazi/email/whatever witch hunts.  Hopefully you will now find it in your hearts to allow our government agencies to get back to actual productive work.  And to Hillary, thank you for your years of service.  This country owes you a debt of gratitude.  The Clintons are officially in a box, I hope that some of the dysfunction in Washington can go in along with it.

On to Trump.  Someone on CNN said exactly what I was thinking.   What do we tell our kids?  They're not stupid.  We try to raise them to be decent and respectful toward others,  and then this.  We reward all of the terrible things he'said done and said by handing him the keys to the White House.  This will leave a scar on the integrity of the presidential office that will not fade in my lifetime.  Even worse, what do we tell our kids about those who put him there?  It's one thing to elect an outsider, but someone who tweets in the middle of the night about flippin sex tapes???  Are you kidding me?  All his hateful rhetoric, all his misogynistic rhetoric, all his fraudulent business practices, all validated today.  We have some soul searching to do in this country.  This is unacceptable.  This is a very,  very dark day and time in our country's history.  Our forefathers would bitch slap every last one of you if they were here right now.

Well sports fans, it appears that Jackoff Jones is suffering from a bout of depression and will be in the fetal position for some period of time before we hear from him again.   So just how long do you think it will be.  I have been advised by Las Vegas that the OVER/UNDER on this bet is 2 weeks.  So which are you taking -- the OVER or the UNDER?

I for one am going  to take the UNDER.  Since I wish I would never hear from this evil piece of dogshit again, I am hoping that I lose this bet and it is actually decades beyond 2 weeks before this asshole resurfaces.

The ASSHOLE is back.  In less than a week the evil piece of dogshit has returned.  Can't somebody ban this evil cretin from this forum?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:05 am

Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:

The ASSHOLE is back.  In less than a week the evil piece of dogshit has returned.  Can't somebody ban this evil cretin from this forum?

Oh Jammer, don't you understand? If I leave, that would pull the plug on this place. Don't worry tho, when I decide I've had enough of this place I'll make it happen.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:50 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Oh Jammer, don't you understand? If I leave, that would pull the plug on this place. Don't worry tho, when I decide I've had enough of this place I'll make it happen.

If you leave the composite average IQ will shoot up 20 points.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:19 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Oh Jammer, don't you understand?  If I leave,  that would pull the plug on this place.  Don't worry tho, when I decide I've had enough of this place I'll make it happen.

You missed the point you stupid piece of dogshit.   This place has had enough of YOU.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:22 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Oh Jammer, don't you understand?  If I leave,  that would pull the plug on this place.  Don't worry tho, when I decide I've had enough of this place I'll make it happen.

You missed the point you stupid piece of dogshit.   This place has had enough of YOU.

Don't you have a boy scout troop you should be molesting somewhere?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:47 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:

I believe that is the type of activity liberals cheer and celebrate...want to try again douchebag?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:50 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:

NOPE, it is my day to harass MENTAL MIDGETS

NOW SERVING NUMBER 2
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:00 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:

NOW SERVING NUMBER 2

Oooohhh I see,  you apparently do have days set aside to molest boy scouts then?!?  Election Day  - Page 3 1106906410

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:29 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:

NOW SERVING NUMBER 2

Oooohhh I see,  you apparently do have days set aside to molest boy scouts then?!?  Election Day  - Page 3 1106906410

WRONG AGAIN DUMBASS - if only you had successfully competed fifth grade, you would be able to read and comprehend what you read.

Some days I comfort the sick, some days I assist the disabled, some days I provide for the needy, some days I provide companionship for the elderly and some days I harass MENTAL MIDGETS.   Today just happens to be my day for harassing MENTAL MIDGETS and you have had your turn.  Now step to the back of the line and let NUMBER 2 be served.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:07 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:

NOW SERVING NUMBER 2

WRONG AGAIN DUMBASS - if only you had successfully competed fifth grade, you would be able to read and comprehend what you read.

Some days I comfort the sick, some days I assist the disabled, some days I provide for the needy, some days I provide companionship for the elderly and some days I harass MENTAL MIDGETS.   Today just happens to be my day for harassing MENTAL MIDGETS and you have had your turn.  Now step to the back of the line and let NUMBER 2 be served.

Comfort?? Lol. No seriously which day do you molest children?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:46 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:  The Dr.  Evil, signing off for now.  Peace...

NOW SERVING NUMBER 2

Comfort??  Lol. No seriously which day do you molest children?

Sadly this is something you pagan heathens simply will never understand.

http://news.americanbible.org/blog/entry/bible-blog/4-psalms-for-when-a-loved-one-is-sick

http://cms.carepages.com/CarePages/en/ArticlesTips/HelpfulTips/BetterYou/comfort_sick_friend.html
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:20 pm

LOL  Mr Jammer finally admitted to something all of us here on JSI have long known - Jammer is serving Number 2.  Bovine male Number 2.   Laughing   Laughing   Laughing
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:43 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:LOL  Mr Jammer finally admitted to something all of us here on JSI have long known - Jammer is serving Number 2.  Bovine male Number 2.   Laughing   Laughing   Laughing

Oh poor baby, I sense your disappointment and discouragement that nobody has ever grabbed you by your pussy.  Everything is going to be alright sweatheart, just put some pine tar on that Jackie Robinson and go to work.

NOW SERVING NUMBER 3
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:50 am

Man those campaign promises are dropping like flies...

Ryan: 'We are not planning on erecting a deportation force'
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/13/politics/paul-ryan-donald-trump-obamacare-deportation-force/index.html

Crikers, no wonder you guys hate Ryan so much. About all that's left is Trump's promise to be a racist, misogynist, bigot. The KKK better move up their parade before Trump renigs on that promise. Just kidding, all know he won't do that.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:33 am

Dr. Evil wrote:Man those campaign promises are dropping like flies...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/13/politics/paul-ryan-donald-trump-obamacare-deportation-force/index.html

Crikers, no wonder you guys hate Ryan so much.   About all that's left is Trump's promise to be a racist,  misogynist, bigot.  The KKK better move up their parade before Trump renigs on that promise.  Just kidding,  all know he won't do that.

Since you're so convinced that Trump isn't actually going to do anything he promised, why are you still whining about it?
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:49 am

Dr. Evil wrote:Man those campaign promises are dropping like flies...

Crikers, no wonder you guys hate Ryan so much.   About all that's left is Trump's promise to be a racist,  misogynist, bigot.  The KKK better move up their parade before Trump renigs on that promise.  Just kidding,  all know he won't do that.

After the election results on Tuesday and reading ridiculous desperate comments like above, it is obvious to me that the demonrat party is no longer a NATIONAL party, they are merely a COASTAL party.  We need to work hard over the next 4 years to drive the few remaining EVIL CRETINS from the heartland of our great country to either coast.  At that point, if we have another landslide election in 2020 we will be able to push these assholes into the sea and be rid of them.  If not, redraw our borders and let the lazy bastards wallow in their few repressive liberal states that remain.  THEY ARE PURE EVIL.

It is truly a GREAT WEEK IN AMERICA
We are taking back America, one state at a time

NOW SERVING NUMBER 4
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:11 pm

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:48 pm

WOW - here they go already courtesy of the Soros funded website that provides useful idiots all of their talking points.  See repressive liberal sin number 67:

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t1823p425-what-your-neighbors-may-not-know-but-maybe-should#22922

These EVIL CRETINS are so disgusting but they are also predictable.  Make sure your neighbors know how these
assholes are going to REACT to the election results on Tuesday.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT BY ENDING LIBERALISM
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next