Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOP Presidential Contenders

+6
Darth Cheney
Just Braying It
Clicker
BladeRunner
Gomezz Adddams
nightlight88
10 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

GOP Presidential Contenders - Page 5 Empty Re: GOP Presidential Contenders

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:21 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Even at the tender age of 18 I had no trouble differentiating between a full ride and indentured servitude, but it's his story I guess he'll tell it how he wants.

Says the boy who has spent a lifetime suckling on the government Ag teet....that's rich!

We've talked about this before, market manipulation is not a road you want to go down.   I'm sure producers would be more than willing to oblige though if that's what you want...speaking of rich Twisted Evil

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:22 pm

Wow, the fear that libs have of Carson is very evident.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:26 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Even at the tender age of 18 I had no trouble differentiating between a full ride and indentured servitude, but it's his story I guess he'll tell it how he wants.

That would be fine with me. However jack wagons like yourself and the brain dead liberal media dissemblings have made a hash of it.

But what should we expect from a pissant as yourself as you insult every graduate of a military academy by calling them indentured servants. My advice to you is put down your Big Book of Inappropriate Idioms and Embarrassing Phrases for Fcukstiks and at least try to appear to know what the hell you are talking about.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:24 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

That would be fine with me. However jack wagons like yourself and the brain dead liberal media dissemblings have made a hash of it.

But what should we expect from a pissant as yourself as you insult every graduate of a military academy by calling them indentured servants. My advice to you is put down your Big Book of Inappropriate Idioms and Embarrassing Phrases for Fcukstiks and at least try to appear to know what the hell you are talking about.

What's hilarious is that Carson is getting more press because of these so called "scandals".
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:47 pm

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:48 am

I know how you guys hate having your candidate's statements checked for validity, but it's still interesting none the less.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/10/politics/republican-debate-fact-check/index.html

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:05 am

WTF? You gotta love the douches at CNN for setting the five categories in their fact checking but only using True or False in all but one.

When CNN "fact" checks Fiorina's claim that the IRS tax code is 73,000 pages, CNN rates it False because the actual code as passed by Congress is only 2,652 pages. However the IRS itself cautions that sections of the tax code needs to be read in context with the entire code, court rulings and the explanatory regulations because of it's complexity. What happened to the "It's Complicated" rating? Suspect

Oh, I forgot it's CNN.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:28 pm

The tax code is like the Constitution, just a few well chosen words that have hundreds of thousands of words printed on hundreds of tons of paper that define them.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:32 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:WTF? You gotta love the douches at CNN for setting the five categories in their fact checking but only using True or False in all but one.

When CNN "fact" checks Fiorina's claim that the IRS tax code is 73,000 pages, CNN rates it False because the actual code as passed by Congress is only 2,652 pages. However the IRS itself cautions that sections of the tax code needs to be read in context with the entire code, court rulings and the explanatory regulations because of it's complexity. What happened to the "It's Complicated" rating? Suspect

Oh, I forgot it's CNN.

They also threw Teddy "The Bazooka" a bone in their "true" rating on his claim about immigrants dragging wages down. Immigrants drag wages down on a small fraction of working Americans. That should balance the bitch points.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:21 pm

Lock them up and throw away the key!!!

Unless they're my friends....

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/12/politics/ben-carson-health-care-fraud-alfonso-costa/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:41 pm

Trump thinks wages are too high. He says we can't compete. That may be, but do low wage countries offer free healthcare? How about other living expenses? We have to be sure we are comparing apples for apples.

Trump digs in on 'wages too high' comment
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/12/politics/donald-trump-explains-wages-too-high-comment/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:33 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Lock them up and throw away the key!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/12/politics/ben-carson-health-care-fraud-alfonso-costa/index.html

Meh. A character letter in the sentencing phase of a court case. Remind me again where this is a story. Sleep
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:18 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Meh. A character letter in the sentencing phase of a court case. Remind me again where this is a story. Sleep

The story is in the hypocrisy. Being a conservative it's no surprise you are so numb to it.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:08 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

The story is in the hypocrisy.  Being a conservative it's no surprise you are so numb to it.

hypocrisy has no political flavor

hillary lies and erases state emails, but you don't say a word, thats hypocrisy
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:48 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

The story is in the hypocrisy.  Being a conservative it's no surprise you are so numb to it.

Ummm..... No. The hypocrisy there is that Colin Powell used a private laptop for his email and no one ever said a word. He has never been asked to turn over a single email.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Oh no you didn't...!!!!  Did you just gut a sacred cow??? What's next, cutting oil subsidies??

Can you spend $1T on defense and still be a conservative?
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/12/politics/marco-rubio-rand-paul-conservative-debate-military-spending/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:21 am

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:28 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Ummm..... No. The hypocrisy there is that Colin Powell used a private laptop for his email and no one ever said a word.  He has never been asked to turn over a single email.

So you are all about hypocrisy rather than criminal action by your "GAL" who is running for President?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:54 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Ummm..... No. The hypocrisy there is that Colin Powell used a private laptop for his email and no one ever said a word.  He has never been asked to turn over a single email.

So you are all about hypocrisy rather than criminal action by your "GAL" who is running for President?
Criminal action for what?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:45 am

Finally Trump starts making some sense.  I don't agree with the child molester bit, but making some sense none the less.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/13/trump-carson-pathological-iowa-voters-stupid-vows-to-bomb-the-sht-out-of-isis/

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:08 am

Even Mainstream Lib journalist Bob Schieffer, he of Face the Nation fame, admits that the media wasn't skeptical enough of Obama.

Kurtz asked him if the media gave Obama an “incredibly easy ride” when he first appeared on the national stage. Schieffer admitted the political world was rather struck by how dynamic a figure Obama was and conceded, “Maybe we were not skeptical enough.”

And when conservative author Stanley Kurtz uncovered that Obama had once been a member of the far left New Party and Obama lied stating he had "been a member of only one political party, the Democratic Party”, the mainstream media went missing in action. From the minutes of the Chicago chapter

Barack Obama, candidate for State Senate in the 13th Legislative District, gave a statement to the membership and answered questions. He signed the New Party “Candidate Contract” and requested an endorsement from the New Party. He also joined the New Party.

Hell, even Hillary used a Saturday Night Live sketch in February of '08 to mock the media for it's biased fawning coverage of Obama and to complain that Obama had not received proper scrutiny.

Four days after March 14, after the Rev Wright videos damning America re-appeared on YouTube, when Obama denounced Wright's remarks but refused to condemn Rev Wright, the New York Times continued to carry water for Obama but let it slip that Obama has had it easy in the media by stating in an editorial "Senator Barack Obama, who has not faced such tests of character this year, faced one on Tuesday. It is hard to imagine how he could have handled it better."

And yet the obsequious mainstream media continues to act as the Democrat Party attack dog even as story after story about Carson blows up in their face. Maybe there is a story out there on how Carson once kicked a puppy that they've missed.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:08 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Finally Trump starts making some sense.  I don't agree with the child molester bit, but making some sense none the less.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/13/trump-carson-pathological-iowa-voters-stupid-vows-to-bomb-the-sht-out-of-isis/

Looks like Ben has gotten inside The Donald's head. Trump made about as much sense in his rant as Howard Dean did in his. It's never a good sign when you go full Howard Dean.

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:19 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Finally Trump starts making some sense.  I don't agree with the child molester bit, but making some sense none the less.

Looks like Ben has gotten inside The Donald's head. Trump made about as much sense in his rant as Howard Dean did in his. It's never a good sign when you go full Howard Dean.

His democrat side is starting to show...Cruz '16!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:31 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Even Mainstream Lib journalist Bob Schieffer, he of Face the Nation fame, admits that the media wasn't skeptical enough of Obama.

Kurtz asked him if the media gave Obama an “incredibly easy ride” when he first appeared on the national stage. Schieffer admitted the political world was rather struck by how dynamic a figure Obama was and conceded, “Maybe we were not skeptical enough.”

That's a real weak argument.  He made a quick half-ass benign comment while pivoting a completely different direction.  Definitely no "admission" of any sort.

And when conservative author Stanley Kurtz uncovered that Obama had once been a member of the far left New Party and Obama lied stating he had "been a member of only one political party, the Democratic Party”, the mainstream media went missing in action. From the minutes of the Chicago chapter

Barack Obama, candidate for State Senate in the 13th Legislative District, gave a statement to the membership and answered questions. He signed the New Party “Candidate Contract” and requested an endorsement from the New Party. He also joined the New Party.

Is the Tea Party a party?

Hell, even Hillary used a Saturday Night Live sketch in February of '08 to mock the media for it's biased fawning coverage of Obama and to complain that Obama had not received proper scrutiny.

Someone claiming their opponent is getting special treatment.... that's almost unbelievable.

Four days after March 14, after the Rev Wright videos damning America re-appeared on YouTube, when Obama denounced Wright's remarks but refused to condemn Rev Wright, the New York Times continued to carry water for Obama but let it slip that Obama has had it easy in the media by stating in an editorial "Senator Barack Obama, who has not faced such tests of character this year, faced one on Tuesday. It is hard to imagine how he could have handled it better."

And yet the obsequious mainstream media continues to act as the Democrat Party attack dog even as story after story about Carson blows up in their face. Maybe there is a story out there on how Carson once kicked a puppy that they've missed.

Which story blew up in anyone's face?

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:33 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Seemed pretty clear to me.  GOP Presidential Contenders - Page 5 3584648792

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next