Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOP Presidential Contenders

+6
Darth Cheney
Just Braying It
Clicker
BladeRunner
Gomezz Adddams
nightlight88
10 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

GOP Presidential Contenders - Page 7 Empty Re: GOP Presidential Contenders

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:49 am

Dr. Jones wrote:Where are the birthers at on Teddy ' The Bazooka ' Cruz, a Canadian born Hispanic with a Cuban father? 

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/mar/26/ted-cruz-born-canada-eligible-run-president-update/

Such hatred for legal immigrants. How do you feel about illegal immigrants who broke our laws?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:53 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Where are the birthers at on Teddy ' The Bazooka ' Cruz, a Canadian born Hispanic with a Cuban father? 

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/mar/26/ted-cruz-born-canada-eligible-run-president-update/

Such hatred for legal immigrants. How do you feel about illegal immigrants who broke our laws?
How about addressing my question first?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:04 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:I see Carson decided to throw the rabid dogs a bone.  Must be feeling bad about his Islamophobia.  He says he had this trip planned long before his little 'episide'.  Given his history of telling tall tales, I'm gong to throw the BS flag. 

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/28/politics/ben-carson-jordan-syrian-refugees/index.html

It's settled then, Carson says they don't want to be here.   No need to close the border. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/11/29/carson-says-syrian-refugees-dont-want-to-come-to-us.html

I see the resident cub reporter is still exhibiting the reading comprehension of a 10 year old. So you believe terrorists posing as Syrian refugees aren't "mad dogs", not surprising.
Since Carson never offered a method of differentiating between the two,  wouldn't one assume that by default he would be referring to them all as rabid dogs (terrorists)?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:23 am

Why wouldn't you state that Cruz is an Irishman since his American born mother is primarily Irish descent?
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:30 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Why wouldn't you state that Cruz is an Irishman since his American born mother is primarily Irish descent?
 His eligibility isn't an issue to me.  I'm questioning the usual hypocrisy from the right.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:49 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

His eligibility isn't an issue to me.  I'm questioning the usual hypocrisy from the right.

You don't even mention hypocrisy in your dumbazz statement, dumbazz. Instead you, in the style of John Thornton, throw the grenade of dubious citizenship and then beat a retreat to the rancid recesses of what you pass off as a brain. You're such a mendacious fcukstik.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:02 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:I see Carson decided to throw the rabid dogs a bone.  Must be feeling bad about his Islamophobia.  He says he had this trip planned long before his little 'episide'.  Given his history of telling tall tales, I'm gong to throw the BS flag. 

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/28/politics/ben-carson-jordan-syrian-refugees/index.html

It's settled then, Carson says they don't want to be here.   No need to close the border. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/11/29/carson-says-syrian-refugees-dont-want-to-come-to-us.html

I see the resident cub reporter is still exhibiting the reading comprehension of a 10 year old. So you believe terrorists posing as Syrian refugees aren't "mad dogs", not surprising.
Since Carson never offered a method of differentiating between the two,  wouldn't one assume that by default he would be referring to them all as rabid dogs (terrorists)?

BS. Even the Democrat toadies at CNN understood Carson correctly, stating "Ben Carson on Thursday compared safeguarding Americans from Islamic terrorists who may sneak into the country as refugees to parents protecting their children from rabid dogs. However I could see how low information voters who ignore context and only read yellow journalism headlines "Ben Carson Compares Some Refugees to 'Rabid' Dogs" would come up with that conclusion.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:16 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

You don't even mention hypocrisy in your dumbazz statement, dumbazz. Instead you, in the style of John Thornton, throw the grenade of dubious citizenship and then beat a retreat to the rancid recesses of what you pass off as a brain. You're such a mendacious fcukstik.
I said "Birthers" which is a term associated with the bombardment of citizenship questions from the right about Obama.  Where are the birthers now?  That is my question, just exactly as I stated. Your little strawman temper tantrum will get you nowhere with me.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:00 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

BS. Even the Democrat toadies at CNN understood Carson correctly, stating "Ben Carson on Thursday compared safeguarding Americans from Islamic terrorists who may sneak into the country as refugees to parents protecting their children from rabid dogs. However I could see how low information voters who ignore context and only read yellow journalism headlines "Ben Carson Compares Some Refugees to 'Rabid' Dogs" would come up with that conclusion.
Thank God CNN has the intuition that they do.  I guess when he releases his list of who he thinks should be allowed in the country I will have a better handle on who he is not considering to be a rabid dog.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:10 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I said "Birthers" which is a term associated with the bombardment of citizenship questions from the right about Obama.  Where are the birthers now?  That is my question, just exactly as I stated. Your little strawman temper tantrum will get you nowhere with me.

The birther neologism shouldn't just apply to O'Clowna since Democrats have questioned Republican Presidential candidates back to Goldwater including Romney, McCain and now Cruz. So just who should be called a hypocrite you brainless twit? Plus the "Constitutional Scholar" and "smartest man in the room" could have easily put the whole question to rest by pointing out the 1790 law defining "natural born citizen" or by owning up to the fact that his biological father is Frank Marshall Davis. I guess he was too busy listening to Rev Wright "Hate America First" sermons and overseeing the ghost writing of his two crappy books.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:30 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Thank God CNN has the intuition that they do.  I guess when he releases his list of who he thinks should be allowed in the country I will have a better handle on who he is not considering to be a rabid dog.

“If there’s a rabid dog running around in your neighborhood, you’re probably not going to assume something good about that dog and you’re probably going to put your children out of the way. That doesn’t mean that you hate all dogs.

“But you’re going to put your intellect into motion, and you’re thinking, ‘How do I protect my children at the same time? I’m going to call the humane society and hopefully they can come and take this dog away and create a safe environment once again.’ “

We have to have in place screening mechanisms that allow us to determine who the mad dogs are, quite frankly, who are the people who want to come in and hurt us and destroy us,”
It isn't rocket science. Only a person with an agenda of dragging Carson down couldn't understand Carson's analogy unless Carson lost you at "intellect".
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:32 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

The birther neologism shouldn't just apply to O'Clowna since Democrats have questioned Republican Presidential candidates back to Goldwater including Romney, McCain and now Cruz. So just who should be called a hypocrite you brainless twit? Plus the "Constitutional Scholar" and "smartest man in the room" could have easily put the whole question to rest by pointing out the 1790 law defining "natural born citizen" or by owning up to the fact that his biological father is Frank Marshall Davis. I guess he was too busy listening to Rev Wright "Hate America First" sermons and overseeing the ghost writing of his two crappy books.
I see you've been burning the midnight oil reading your "Conservative Denial Handbook" must be a real page turner.  Here in the real world, birther refers to critics of Obama. 

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/birther

Now,  would you care to comment on my question? 

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:44 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I mentioned she was a slut.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:53 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I see you've been burning the midnight oil reading your "Conservative Denial Handbook" must be a real page turner.  Here in the real world, birther refers to critics of Obama. 

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/birther

Now,  would you care to comment on my question? 

You're the world acclaimed cub reporter Jimmy. Why aren't you out looking for all the birther hypocrites? Here's a hint, they can probably be found hanging with the real murderers of Nicole Simpson.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:54 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

“If there’s a rabid dog running around in your neighborhood, you’re probably not going to assume something good about that dog and you’re probably going to put your children out of the way. That doesn’t mean that you hate all dogs.

Of course you aren't going to assume anything good about a rabid dog, why would you? That doesn't even make sense.  The whole statement makes no sense.  The proper analogy for your point would sound more like:

If there's a rabid dog running around your neighborhood you're probably not going to assume that any particular dog is safe and you are going to put your children out of the way.  That doesn't mean you hate all dogs. 

His statement sounds more like someone trying to explain to his wife why she caught him with his dick in the babysitter.

“But you’re going to put your intellect into motion, and you’re thinking, ‘How do I protect my children at the same time? I’m going to call the humane society and hopefully they can come and take this dog away and create a safe environment once again.’ “

We have to have in place screening mechanisms that allow us to determine who the mad dogs are, quite frankly, who are the people who want to come in and hurt us and destroy us,”
It isn't rocket science. Only a person with an agenda of dragging Carson down couldn't understand Carson's analogy unless Carson lost you at "intellect".

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:00 pm

GOP Presidential Contenders - Page 7 1106906410

WTF? Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

You better stick to cub reporting. You may have just proven the Peter Principle in spades.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:16 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:GOP Presidential Contenders - Page 7 1106906410

WTF? Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

You better stick to cub reporting. You may have just proven the Peter Principle in spades.

What???   His statement makes absolutely zero sense.   Not my fault. GOP Presidential Contenders - Page 7 3584648792 GOP Presidential Contenders - Page 7 3584648792 GOP Presidential Contenders - Page 7 3584648792

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm

I'm going to go ahead and call it right now.  Jeb Bush is the only chance the GOP has at winning the election.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:27 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:I'm going to go ahead and call it right now.  Jeb Bush is the only chance the GOP has at winning the election.

Oh good, now the cub reporter stretches his wings and becomes a political pundit putzit. Latest general election poll shows Cankles losing to the top 5 Republicans and even to "Small Planet" Christie. Hell she struggles to draw even with Fiorina who has absolutely no name recognition. Don't bet your retirement on it fcukstik.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/261035-fox-poll-six-republicans-would-beat-clinton
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:44 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:I'm going to go ahead and call it right now.  Jeb Bush is the only chance the GOP has at winning the election.

Oh good, now the cub reporter stretches his wings and becomes a political pundit putzit. Latest general election poll shows Cankles losing to the top 5 Republicans and even to "Small Planet" Christie. Hell she struggles to draw even with Fiorina who has absolutely no name recognition. Don't bet your retirement on it fcukstik.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/261035-fox-poll-six-republicans-would-beat-clinton
I'm still good with my statement.  I appreciate your concern.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:57 am

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:09 pm

Trump is now a jihad recruitment tool.  Maybe just an all around general tool.  You guys are so lucky to have him. 

Terror group uses Trump to recruit
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/02/middleeast/al-shabaab-video-trump/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:30 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Trump is now a jihad recruitment tool.  Maybe just an all around general tool.  You guys are so lucky to have him. 

Since this is occurring two weeks past Hillary's initial statement which there was no proof...do you think Hillary has an "in" with the Jihadists? After all she has been tongue riding Huma for how many years?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:57 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Trump is now a jihad recruitment tool.  Maybe just an all around general tool.  You guys are so lucky to have him. 

Phew! Must have moved Hell and highwater to find it. Of course "CNN cannot independently confirm the authenticity of the video.", but hey don't let that "little" inconvenient fact get in the way of water carrying for Cankles.

And let's not forget the fact that Obama's Drone Wars are/have been used as a recruitment tool for Isis/radical Islam. Or that Obama's social engineering in regards to same sex marriage is a perfect recruiting tool. Or how about a feminist Presidential candidate being a poster child for the sins of a nation of infidels? Or said feminist candidate's husband screwing anything that smells like a woman being used in recruitment videos as an example of the immorality of the enemy? Those who live in glass houses should be wary of throwing stones.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:08 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Phew! Must have moved Hell and highwater to find it. Of course "CNN cannot independently confirm the authenticity of the video.", but hey don't let that "little" inconvenient fact get in the way of water carrying for Cankles.

And let's not forget the fact that Obama's Drone Wars are/have been used as a recruitment tool for Isis/radical Islam. Or that Obama's social engineering in regards to same sex marriage is a perfect recruiting tool. Or how about a feminist Presidential candidate being a poster child for the sins of a nation of infidels? Or said feminist candidate's husband screwing anything that smells like a woman being used in recruitment videos as an example of the immorality of the enemy? Those who live in glass houses should be wary of throwing stones.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/02/al-qaeda-affiliated-terror-group-recruitment-video-purportedly-features-trump.html

I'm sorry,  is that better?  Now Faux is carrying her water as well.  Hope their arms don't get tired.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next